| Pages: 1 2 3 :: [one page] |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Darius III
|
Posted - 2011.03.24 06:46:00 -
[1]
When I started playing Eve I wanted to be just like Han Solo from Star Trek. But I ended up more like a common criminal. I guess in part because I didn't have an Ewok sidekick like he did. Also no ship really looks like the Millenium Falcon enough. So I flew a falcon for a while and pretended.
|

Evolution1979
|
Posted - 2011.03.24 07:01:00 -
[2]
lol
|

Alotta Baggage
Amarr Imperial Manufactorum Armada Assail
|
Posted - 2011.03.24 07:13:00 -
[3]
Originally by: Evolution1979 lol
Originally by: Valkoinen Heteromies
I for one would love to be able to walk on stations and fly spaceships in the body of a little cute catgirl!
|

enterprisePSI
Unimatrix 0.1
|
Posted - 2011.03.24 07:15:00 -
[4]
Nyx looks likes the millennium falcon
also lol 
|

Nikolae Varius
Amarr Mongrel Mob
|
Posted - 2011.03.24 07:59:00 -
[5]
if we had an informed eve community you would have alienated 99% of the voters by implicating that han solo was in any way associated with star trek. Lucky for you eve players care as much about making informed votes as they care about finding girlfriends.
|

Aiwha
Caldari 101st Space Marine Force Nulli Secunda
|
Posted - 2011.03.24 08:36:00 -
[6]
Because of falcon.
There's no such thing as overkill, only degrees of effectiveness. |

Yuni Shara
|
Posted - 2011.03.24 08:55:00 -
[7]
Hans Solo from Star Wars, Not Star trek, u dumb @ss fvck |

Alotta Baggage
Amarr Imperial Manufactorum Armada Assail
|
Posted - 2011.03.24 09:03:00 -
[8]
Originally by: Yuni Shara Hans Solo from Star Wars, Not Star trek, u dumb @ss fvck
Hans Solo is Han Solo's 2nd cousin and was not in Star Wars
Originally by: Valkoinen Heteromies
I for one would love to be able to walk on stations and fly spaceships in the body of a little cute catgirl!
|

Yuni Shara
|
Posted - 2011.03.24 09:42:00 -
[9]
Originally by: Alotta Baggage
Originally by: Yuni Shara Hans Solo from Star Wars, Not Star trek, u dumb @ss fvck
Hans Solo is Han Solo's 2nd cousin and was not in Star Wars
Typo...u mad??? I KNOW I AM!!! |

Jimmy Jazz
Warp Asylum Ltd
|
Posted - 2011.03.24 10:01:00 -
[10]
Solo sucked anyway, the original films with Jar Jar Binks are way better.
|

Tasha Baxter
Amarr Imperial Shipment
|
Posted - 2011.03.24 10:06:00 -
[11]
Originally by: Jimmy Jazz Solo sucked anyway, the original films with Jar Jar Binks are way better.
Maximum Overtroll.
|

Face Palmer
Republic Military School
|
Posted - 2011.03.24 10:17:00 -
[12]
Originally by: Jimmy Jazz Solo sucked anyway, the original films with Jar Jar Binks are way better.
^This, but he was good as Lara Croft
|

Jimmy Jazz
Warp Asylum Ltd
|
Posted - 2011.03.24 10:45:00 -
[13]
Originally by: Face Palmer ^This, but he was good as Lara Croft
I Love the scene where Lara is facing off against the guy doing all the flashy sword play but she just shoots first.
|

Destiny Corrupted
Deadly Viper Kitten Mitten Sewing Company
|
Posted - 2011.03.24 10:53:00 -
[14]
I have a buddy who is a big fan of Stargate. He decided to try EVE a few years ago, in large part due to that. I remember he always insisted on putting beam laser weapons on shield-tanked Caldari ships.
|

TipsyMcStagger
Caldari Spruillo WarDec Corp
|
Posted - 2011.03.24 10:56:00 -
[15]
Were talking bout the original non-gay star trek right. Forget dust EVE needs 1st person x-wing shooter minigames like pilotable carrier fighters
|

Hecate Lamia
|
Posted - 2011.03.24 11:17:00 -
[16]
Originally by: TipsyMcStagger Were talking bout the original non-gay star trek right. Forget dust EVE needs 1st person x-wing shooter minigames like pilotable carrier fighters
Wouldn't that be more like Battlestar? Speaking of...kinda cool how Starbuck grew a v-jayjay isnt it!
|

IQ 001
|
Posted - 2011.03.24 12:59:00 -
[17]
Originally by: Darius III When I started playing Eve I wanted to be just like Han Solo from Star Trek. But I ended up more like a common criminal. I guess in part because I didn't have an Ewok sidekick like he did. Also no ship really looks like the Millenium Falcon enough. So I flew a falcon for a while and pretended.
10/10
|

Lord Ryan
101st Space Marine Force Nulli Secunda
|
Posted - 2011.03.24 13:37:00 -
[18]
|

Lonesome Joe
|
Posted - 2011.03.24 15:10:00 -
[19]
You fail.
Han Solo was from Battlestar Galactica, his side kick was a robot dog called Muffit.
|

Barakkus
|
Posted - 2011.03.24 15:16:00 -
[20]
Originally by: Lonesome Joe You fail.
Han Solo was from Battlestar Galactica, his side kick was a robot dog called Muffit.
No, his sidekick was Grig played by Dan O'Herlihy and was from Babylon 5, in which they fought the Ko-Dan Armada. - - [SERVICE] Corp Standings For POS anchoring
|

Joran Dravius
Amarr Imperial Academy
|
Posted - 2011.03.24 15:22:00 -
[21]
Edited by: Joran Dravius on 24/03/2011 15:23:11
Originally by: Hecate Lamia kinda cool how Starbuck grew a v-jayjay isnt it!
And yet he still looks like a man...
|

San Hollo
|
Posted - 2011.03.24 15:36:00 -
[22]
That movie was soo epic
Amazing how Han Sollo ended up being Lukes father, but kinda sad that Yoda ordered Luke to kill his father and then in a attempt of escape Luke was forced to jump through the warp gate, putting him on earth and and in order to blend in with earth population he created SG-1 (a secret government agency)
|

Ashley Sky
The Eleventh Commandment
|
Posted - 2011.03.24 16:11:00 -
[23]
I always wanted to be just like James T Kirk from Star Wars. I get shivers every time he steps through the stargate. Beam me up, Teal'c!
|

Gentle Bra
State War Academy
|
Posted - 2011.03.24 16:15:00 -
[24]
Buck Lightsabre - I love that guy: 'To infidelity... and beyond!'
Good times 
|

Jamaican Herbsman
I Love You Mary Jane
|
Posted - 2011.03.24 16:47:00 -
[25]
Edited by: Jamaican Herbsman on 24/03/2011 16:51:50 Remember the time when Darth Vader cut Spoks hand off? Then the LEXX warped into hyperdrive and jumped over the supernova and went back in time, while the Goa'uld were destroyed by the solar flares. Good times.
Edit:
Originally by: Alotta Baggage
Originally by: Yuni Shara Hans Solo from Star Wars, Not Star trek, u dumb @ss fvck
Hans Solo is Han Solo's 2nd cousin and was not in Star Wars
Hans Solo
|

Alexei Antonov
Caldari The Devil's Brigade
|
Posted - 2011.03.24 19:10:00 -
[26]
Now this is the kind of primo stuff I remember CP having lol. [url=http://gho.eve-kill.net/?a=pilot_detail&plt_id=375068] [/url] |

Kakihara Sama
|
Posted - 2011.03.24 19:30:00 -
[27]
Originally by: Gentle Bra Buck Lightsabre
Remember when the aliens make him fight that Ratho Khan guy, and then that one guy like tells him that "He who controls the spice, doesn't need roads"? That was cool.
|

Mr Funkadelic
x13 Raiden.
|
Posted - 2011.03.24 19:53:00 -
[28]
Originally by: Jimmy Jazz Solo sucked anyway, the original films with Jar Jar Binks are way better.
haha, good one.
|

Tarn Reis
|
Posted - 2011.03.24 19:59:00 -
[29]
Originally by: Alexei Antonov Now this is the kind of primo stuff I remember CP having lol.
Why must you tempt Zymurgist? He's been quiet lately...
|

De'Veldrin
Minmatar Self Preservation Society the 2nd Dead Terrorists
|
Posted - 2011.03.24 20:35:00 -
[30]
actually I always like the scene when Princess leia had to use the loader to fight Jabba the Hutt in the hold of the Sulaco. That's epic movie making, right there. --Vel
Originally by: Blacksquirrel
This is EVE. PVE can happen anywhere at anytime. Be prepared.
|

Alotta Baggage
Amarr Imperial Manufactorum Armada Assail
|
Posted - 2011.03.24 22:25:00 -
[31]
My favorite part was when the USS Voyager made the Kessel Run in less than 12 parsecs
Originally by: Valkoinen Heteromies
I for one would love to be able to walk on stations and fly spaceships in the body of a little cute catgirl!
|

Mel Lifera
Gallente
|
Posted - 2011.03.24 22:35:00 -
[32]
Remember that episode when Dr. Spock got horny and they had to go fight on that Tattoo planet or whatever it was called?
|

C Gabriel
Caldari 1st. Pariah Malefactor corp. The Gurlstas Associates
|
Posted - 2011.03.24 22:38:00 -
[33]
Live long and may the force be with you _\\//
|

Frau Klaps
Amarr Trillionaire High-Rollers Suicidal Bassoon Orkesta
|
Posted - 2011.03.24 22:40:00 -
[34]
---
|

Grazy G Chieve
|
Posted - 2011.03.24 22:45:00 -
[35]
I liked the part where Han Solo got stranded on that planet with the Drac and the Drac guy was pregnant and ****...very touching...
|

Proclus Diadochu
Retribution. Inc. R.A.G.E
|
Posted - 2011.03.25 00:48:00 -
[36]
What's a Han Solo? 
|

GeneralMartok
Caldari Worst Pirates Ever
|
Posted - 2011.03.25 01:17:00 -
[37]
star trek sucks 
|

Grot Bags
|
Posted - 2011.03.25 03:12:00 -
[38]
My thought on this subject matter ponders towards as to how Wookies on the homeworld of Kashyyyk clean their rear fur after a deposit.
|

TipsyMcStagger
Caldari Spruillo WarDec Corp
|
Posted - 2011.03.25 03:50:00 -
[39]
Originally by: Grot Bags My thought on this subject matter ponders towards as to how Wookies on the homeworld of Kashyyyk clean their rear fur after a deposit.
They dont why you think hans always looked mad it was cause the millenial falcon had that jailhouse ass-funk smell going
|

Trai Kanossi
|
Posted - 2011.03.25 04:51:00 -
[40]
my favourite quote from the movies of han solos was:
"Now this is podracing"
|

Jaxley
The Tuskers
|
Posted - 2011.03.25 11:14:00 -
[41]
-----
|

Corbin Zingtau
Gallente EvE Browncoats
|
Posted - 2011.03.25 15:36:00 -
[42]
Hans Olo from Stargate is better.... 
|

Syndryna
|
Posted - 2011.03.25 16:23:00 -
[43]
I liked it when Princess Alderan was all like, "I got the Space Herpes from Lone Star" and then King Duck Dodger from the 21st and a half century got all mad and blew up planet Battlestar with the Illudium PU-36 Explosive Space Modulator.
|

Hectanooga
|
Posted - 2011.03.25 20:48:00 -
[44]
What the hell is an aluminum falcon?!
|

Malak Alraheem
|
Posted - 2011.03.25 22:29:00 -
[45]
Edited by: Malak Alraheem on 25/03/2011 22:28:46
Boring conversation anyways. It belongs in a museum.
|

NeoShocker
Caldari Interstellar eXodus BricK sQuAD.
|
Posted - 2011.03.25 23:40:00 -
[46]
Lol Darius, I knew you gonna post it soon enough. Aluminum falcon here lawl ----------------------------------- Peace through power! |

Barakkus
|
Posted - 2011.03.26 00:37:00 -
[47]
Originally by: NeoShocker Lol Darius, I knew you gonna post it soon enough. Aluminum falcon here lawl
If I hadn't gotten stuck in space traffic.... - - [SERVICE] Corp Standings For POS anchoring
|

Rico Minali
Gallente Sons Of 0din Fatal Ascension
|
Posted - 2011.03.26 12:33:00 -
[48]
My favourite bit of Star Wars was when that alien bursts out of Kirks chest and he turns into a giant robot called X bomber or something.
Also when Blake disapeared who was it that took over as captain of the enterprise? My wife thinks it was Luke Skywalker but theres no way Adama would have had him captaining a battlestar, not with him being a sith lord and all.
Anyway, Jarjar Binks is dumn, just like all wookies. Trust me, I almost know what I'm doing. |

Mersault
Gallente The Scope
|
Posted - 2011.03.26 13:56:00 -
[49]
Star Wars made me cry a little when Odama picked up the little aluminum pegasus and the girl who had been quiet flipped out and killed all the zombie hoarde sitting backwards on a speeder bike, then her father fell in the sarlac pit and was found back on earth - only was it him ? and is this earth ? it really made me think
|

Krist Valentine
Amarr funmachine
|
Posted - 2011.03.28 16:03:00 -
[50]
what the hell are you guys talking about? han solo's the one that can transform into a jet plane
|

Mel Lifera
Gallente
|
Posted - 2011.03.28 22:33:00 -
[51]
Originally by: Krist Valentine what the hell are you guys talking about? han solo's the one that can transform into a jet plane
Go-Bots were so awesome.
|

Grumpymunky
|
Posted - 2011.03.29 00:56:00 -
[52]
I can be your sidekick! I even speak Ewok. WEESA GONNA DIE!!!
|

Soldarius
Caldari Northstar Cabal R.A.G.E
|
Posted - 2011.03.29 03:47:00 -
[53]
Originally by: Jamaican Herbsman ...LEXX...
yo-way-yo!
Linkage for the ignorant.
Guitar Solo.
I liked it "When the priest killed a maiden in the metal church; Armored saints and warlocks watched the slaughter. Rage of the slayer forced the pretty maids; To kiss the Queen in crimson glory."
Bolded the relevant part.
Originally by: CCP Shadow ...I cannot guarantee (my) sobriety or decency.
|

Tobias Sjodin
Habitual Euthanasia Pandemic Legion
|
Posted - 2011.03.29 05:15:00 -
[54]
Liu Kang kicks Han Solo's ass, just sayin'
HABIT
|

Omega'Shenron
|
Posted - 2011.03.29 23:37:00 -
[55]
Originally by: Hectanooga What the hell is an aluminum falcon?!
The, uh, stuff that dreams are made of.
|

Anya Ohaya
|
Posted - 2011.03.30 10:17:00 -
[56]
Originally by: Darius III I guess in part because I didn't have an Ewok sidekick like he did.
Oh please, you stroke your Wookie every time you post.
|

Tetsel
Heretic Army B A N E
|
Posted - 2011.03.31 02:05:00 -
[57]
This thread deliver !
|

Dracoliche
|
Posted - 2011.03.31 02:54:00 -
[58]
I never cared for Han Solo. He was always such a ***** when Yoda tried to teach him the force. The enterprise was stuck in the mud and he's all like "I can't."
|

Darius III
|
Posted - 2011.03.31 03:45:00 -
[59]
Originally by: Tetsel This HAS deliverED !
Fix'd
|

Leeroy McJenkins
GoonWaffe Goonswarm Federation
|
Posted - 2011.04.01 17:36:00 -
[60]
This thread is full of win.
Originally by: Leeroy McJenkins There is no real pvp in EVE, there is only winning or losing and then feeling :smug: about winning or sore about losing. There is nothing wrong with this arrangement.
|

Ezekeil Rage
|
Posted - 2011.04.01 18:14:00 -
[61]
Originally by: Syndryna ...Illudium PU-36 Explosive Space Modulator.
Best reference yet. ------------------------------------------------------ Shadow-war - you should click this link |

Lady Lazy
Amarr
|
Posted - 2011.04.01 18:16:00 -
[62]
I cry every time I watch the deathmoon destroy the planet Mongo and all those flying monkey things.
|

Whimsical One
Gallente
|
Posted - 2011.04.01 19:25:00 -
[63]
It is a grave injustice that with posting skills like Darius III's, he did not get elected to the CSM. 
|

Privateeralliance Sucks
|
Posted - 2011.04.01 23:18:00 -
[64]
I imagine he sucked at being bad, like the joker in "house" when luke housewalker fought Grace Jones.. he fell like a bag of nuts when the 2 headed cleche did a right hook to his balls. But cos he could heal those nuts like jesus.... he stood back up and gasped as dark vader chopped his arm off. "Adrian!!! ADRIAN!!!" the loonatic screamed.. "AADDRRIIAANN!!!!"
|

Dirk Decibel
|
Posted - 2011.04.03 14:51:00 -
[65]
I liked it when Han Solo stranded on that planet with the cylon and became friends with it. Afterwards he got a role in the A-team too iirc.
|

Awesome Possum
Original Sin. PURPLE HELMETED WARRIORS
|
Posted - 2011.04.03 15:00:00 -
[66]
no jokes but I'm on a Babylon 5 kick, just finished season 1. ♥
|

Jonasan Mikio
|
Posted - 2011.04.04 20:27:00 -
[67]
Lawl! Its like weres waldo but with a troll post! Epic! Just freaking epic!
My hats off to you OP!!! OFF I SAY... OFFF!
|

Marakesha
|
Posted - 2011.04.30 19:02:00 -
[68]
Your a total moron, Han Solo is from Star *WARS* not Trek you idiot
|

Hijinx N Hoodwinks
|
Posted - 2011.04.30 20:36:00 -
[69]
Originally by: Marakesha Your a total moron, Han Solo is from Star *WARS* not Trek you idiot
...but everything else posted here is correct.
|

0Lona 0ltor
|
Posted - 2011.05.01 00:27:00 -
[70]
Star wars sucked ass. There was only 1 Darth vader and battle star galtica had hundreds. They all made him have a better voice. ''By your Command.''
|

Boom Boom Longtime
|
Posted - 2011.05.01 01:31:00 -
[71]
Is it wrong that I often have sensual thoughts when I am alone about the lady with the three boobies in Total Recall?
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 2 3 :: [one page] |