| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Xane
|
Posted - 2003.07.01 09:27:00 -
[1]
I joined another NPC Corporation just for kicks last night, as I had done a few Agent missions for them and got a 4.0 rating.
Has anyone else joined an NPC Corporation ? I know people have joined CONCORD after killing loads of pirates etc.
If you have, what relevant standings did you have, either corporation or faction ?
x a n e |

Fritz Ionar
|
Posted - 2003.07.01 09:33:00 -
[2]
I tryed to join an NPC-corp (Republic Parliament), I had a standing close to 2.0 at that time. I emediatley got a amil from the CEO or what ever he was saying some thing like "Take a look at the offer we gave you and let me know what you think".
What offer?
What did you do to join an NPC-corp?
------------------------------------------ The services YOU need, WE provide! |

Xane
|
Posted - 2003.07.01 09:43:00 -
[3]
You passed ! You need to open up your Corporate screen (on the Neocom), find the NPC Corporation under Applications and select Accept.
How did you get a 2.0 rating ? Through Agents ?
Edited by: Xane on 01/07/2003 09:44:05
x a n e |

Fritz Ionar
|
Posted - 2003.07.01 09:50:00 -
[4]
Ah, thanks!
Yes, I've done agent missions for them. Loots of missions :)
------------------------------------------ The services YOU need, WE provide! |

Lola
|
Posted - 2003.07.01 10:00:00 -
[5]
I was in Federal Administration and 'The Scope'. I don't think you can get any privs yet. It would be cool if you could get shares and run the NPC corp. ----------------------------------------- Sig rented by Drethen Nerevitas. |

Li'l Mol
|
Posted - 2003.07.01 10:02:00 -
[6]
yeah i was playing around and was accepted into CONCORD last night, would be nice to see some nice agent missions from it :) ______________
'When all your wishes are granted... Many of your dreams will be destroyed...' ____________________________ |

Xane
|
Posted - 2003.07.01 10:03:00 -
[7]
Do you have a CONCORD Agent yet ? If not, check out their Corporate information and get the nearest one, pop in and they may say "hi" !
x a n e |

Silmaril
|
Posted - 2003.07.01 10:04:00 -
[8]
It think you are supposed to be able to climb all the way up to station manager in an NPC corp.
*Dreams of running the only station in Amsen....*
"Do not waste your tears. I was not born to watch the world grow dim. Life is not measured in years, but by the deeds of men." |

Li'l Mol
|
Posted - 2003.07.01 10:06:00 -
[9]
no i havent got a CONCORD agent yet, im gonna go look for one tonight :) ______________
'When all your wishes are granted... Many of your dreams will be destroyed...' ____________________________ |

Will McBlack
|
Posted - 2003.07.01 11:23:00 -
[10]
When I try to join NPC corps they always tell me their CEO lacks the ethnic skill... even when i have positive standings vs their corps. Perhaps I just need to increase my standing more... :)
|

Kelewan
|
Posted - 2003.07.01 11:42:00 -
[11]
No, it means that the CEO can't accept members of your race.
Edited by: Kelewan on 01/07/2003 11:42:50 ----------------------------------------------- "I am watching you through a camera" - Artie Ziff
|

Xane
|
Posted - 2003.07.01 14:18:00 -
[12]
A corporation can only consist of the same race as the CEO, unless the CEO has the Ethnic Relations skill, even then the numbers are limited.
I'd think most NPC Corporations are in this situation, certainly all the ones I have tried, pity I can't join Quafe, they must have millions of Agents everywhere :)
x a n e |

Amarrian string
|
Posted - 2007.10.27 17:03:00 -
[13]
the sheriff is ***
|

Redpants
Gallente Dark Star LTD Atrocitas
|
Posted - 2007.10.27 18:44:00 -
[14]
How many more threads will this anus necro before somebody lays the smackdown?
"My once immaculate white pants are now stained from the weak and innocent. I don't wear red." |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |