| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Melissa Mai
|
Posted - 2011.04.21 23:29:00 -
[1]
I am for sale. Melissa Mai 1 Remap available Character re-customization available. 9.2M SP
Highlights Cybernetics 5 Caldari Cruiser 5 Shield Emissions 5 Energy Emissions 5 Energy Ops 5 Solid Core skillz. All T2 shield and Propulsion mods! 3.5M SP in Engineering alone!
This character has awesome core skills and flies a near perfect basilisk(Including T2 tank skills)(Will finish Logi 5 in less than 2 weeks.) I am at a crossroads for the training of this character. She could go as a Tengu booster alt or Mission alt. I decided to let the new owner decide her future.
I used this character to run incursion sites. She performed well and made me enough money to purchase a new alt. Positive standing with Caldari Navy and Concord. No negative standings at all.
Charcter has 3 JC. One has a set of +5 Implants. One has a set of Talisman and hardwires (Does not have the omega i was waiting for logi 5 to plug it in)
With the talisman set this character just poors out capacitor! Maxed Capacitor skills!
Positive wallet No assets of any value I will pay the transfer fee All CCP rules regarding transfer will be followed
Start Bid 2.5 Billion ISK Minimum Increment 100 Million ISK Reserve 3 Billion Buy Out 4 Billion The auction will run until the reserve is meet and 48 hours has passed with no new bids. GL and enjoy
|

Starwin
|
Posted - 2011.04.22 06:28:00 -
[2]
i will buy this out @ 4 billion you can contact me online on character Starwin for trade agreements
|

Namalaki
|
Posted - 2011.04.22 08:03:00 -
[3]
offer retracted bought a different character sorry for the inconvience
|

Starwin
|
Posted - 2011.04.22 08:08:00 -
[4]
offer retracted bought a different character sorry for the inconvience
|

Melissa Mai
|
Posted - 2011.04.22 21:18:00 -
[5]
Daily Bump
Now in NPC corp ready to be transferred!
|

EpsilonGamma
|
Posted - 2011.04.22 21:22:00 -
[6]
is it possible for a 3b buyout? seeing as it has no implants
|

Melissa Mai
|
Posted - 2011.04.22 21:29:00 -
[7]
Edited by: Melissa Mai on 22/04/2011 21:29:32 It has +5s and a talisman set.
http://eve-files.com/dl/241847
http://eve-files.com/dl/241848
|

EpsilonGamma
|
Posted - 2011.04.22 21:40:00 -
[8]
well i'll start it out for 2.5
|

Melissa Mai
|
Posted - 2011.04.23 02:05:00 -
[9]
Bid Accepted. 2.5B is current bid
|

Melissa Mai
|
Posted - 2011.04.24 17:49:00 -
[10]
Happy Easter all
|

K'Tael
Amarr
|
Posted - 2011.04.25 01:12:00 -
[11]
Please contact me in-game about a possible BO.
|

Speculante
|
Posted - 2011.04.25 11:32:00 -
[12]
2.8B b/o contact in game
|

Melissa Mai
|
Posted - 2011.04.25 22:14:00 -
[13]
Online Now to discuss with either one of you.
Contact me in game.
|

Melissa Mai
|
Posted - 2011.04.26 01:52:00 -
[14]
No one contacted me this evening.
2.8B is under the reserve. I will consider it a bid if you want.
Character is still available.
|

Melissa Mai
|
Posted - 2011.04.26 23:10:00 -
[15]
Daily Bump!
Awesome character~
|

BoobsArela
|
Posted - 2011.04.27 01:00:00 -
[16]
Keeping an eye on this thread.
|

Tug McLub
|
Posted - 2011.04.27 03:52:00 -
[17]
I will offer 3b b/o..thanks, let me know.
|

Melissa Mai
|
Posted - 2011.04.27 11:12:00 -
[18]
I wont be home until around 2200 eve time. If no one bids more by that time i will accept your B/O offer.
Please be online around that time and contact me.
|

BoobsArela
|
Posted - 2011.04.27 17:00:00 -
[19]
I may have a Tengu pilot to sell one day, but not soon. I'm glad to see they're worth so much. Nice character, Melissa!
|

Slen Dnulke
|
Posted - 2011.04.28 00:35:00 -
[20]
3b B/O
|

Melissa Mai
|
Posted - 2011.04.28 00:46:00 -
[21]
B/O accepted waiting on isk transfer with account name
|

Slen Dnulke
|
Posted - 2011.04.28 00:50:00 -
[22]
isk sent
|

Melissa Mai
|
Posted - 2011.04.28 00:58:00 -
[23]
ISK Recieved starting character transfer
|

Melissa Mai
|
Posted - 2011.04.28 01:30:00 -
[24]
Character Transfer Initiated. Can you please contact Kaotic Rhage in game. TYVM
|

Tug McLub
|
Posted - 2011.04.28 01:46:00 -
[25]
UMMM WOW....Thanks a Fkn lot....I bid 3b for b/o and you sell it to the next guy but not me for the same price? thats pretty ****ty. Grats I guess....
|

Melissa Mai
|
Posted - 2011.04.28 01:53:00 -
[26]
lol your the 4th person to bid 3b and not contact me in game. I waited for hours and got contacted from someone else who i explained if he gave me the money i would do it then. .
|

Slen Dnulke
|
Posted - 2011.04.28 01:57:00 -
[27]
Originally by: Tug McLub UMMM WOW....Thanks a Fkn lot....I bid 3b for b/o and you sell it to the next guy but not me for the same price? thats pretty ****ty. Grats I guess....
Before she sold it to me she tried to get a hold of you, but you didn't reply to her. So when I ofter the same for her she took it. For all she knew you could have bought someone else, don't think I stole her.
P.S. I talked to her well after she said she would be online to talk to you.
|

Tug McLub
|
Posted - 2011.04.28 02:04:00 -
[28]
I put the bid in yesterday, the was no answer last night. I just got home from work to check and it was gone. It doesn't really matter though, guess thats the way it goes. Anyway, grats on the char and enjoy :)
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |