| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Herrring
Amarr National Quality Breaker
|
Posted - 2011.04.29 10:53:00 -
[1]
omen issues have the drone bay , but is there a reason to fly stabber issues over the vaga? other than the tiny diffence in price?
|

luvmehard
Minmatar
|
Posted - 2011.04.29 10:59:00 -
[2]
Easier (10x faster, actually) to get into it and cheap as chips for FW Loyalty Points. And not really any worse than the Vagabond.
|

Headerman
Minmatar Metanoia. Test Alliance Please Ignore
|
Posted - 2011.04.29 11:06:00 -
[3]
lots more PG and CPU i believe too
|

TaluxA
|
Posted - 2011.04.29 11:09:00 -
[4]
It's cheaper, has better tracking and is much more agile than a vaga. Also there are a couple of viable armor tank fits you can use on a stabber fleet, which also makes it a good heavy tackle for armor gangs. Plus the stabber fleet doesn't require as much SP to fly well.
|

Concubinia Scarlett
|
Posted - 2011.04.29 12:11:00 -
[5]
Ignore the fact it's a stabber hull and fit it like a rupture, 1600 plate, scram, web etc. Even with the plate it has frig-like agility and allign times, can take a beating and with decent skills can track so well it can shoot down orbitting drones, never mind frigs! Twin web with 180 autos it just face****s dualprop AFs, drams and intys.
|

Daneel Trevize
Black Viper Nomads
|
Posted - 2011.04.29 12:40:00 -
[6]
[Stabber Fleet Issue, Podcat's pwnsauce] Medium Armor Repairer II Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane II Damage Control II Gyrostabilizer II Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane II Medium Armor Repairer II
Y-T8 Overcharged Hydrocarbon I Microwarpdrive 10MN Afterburner II Faint Epsilon Warp Scrambler I Medium Capacitor Booster II, Cap Booster 800
Dual 180mm AutoCannon II, Republic Fleet EMP M Dual 180mm AutoCannon II, Republic Fleet EMP M Dual 180mm AutoCannon II, Republic Fleet EMP M Dual 180mm AutoCannon II, Republic Fleet EMP M Dual 180mm AutoCannon II, Republic Fleet EMP M
Medium Anti-Explosive Pump I Medium Nanobot Accelerator I Medium Projectile Burst Aerator I
Warrior II x4 Hornet EC-300 x4
|

Herrring
Amarr National Quality Breaker
|
Posted - 2011.04.29 18:18:00 -
[7]
cool, i gotta try the armor stabber
|

Guillame Herschel
Gallente NME1
|
Posted - 2011.04.29 21:23:00 -
[8]
[Stabber Fleet Issue, Armor buffer + dual prop] 1600mm Reinforced Rolled Tungsten Plates Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane II Coreli C-Type Adaptive Nano Membrane I Damage Control II Gyrostabilizer II Gyrostabilizer II
Y-T8 Overcharged Hydrocarbon I Microwarpdrive 10MN Afterburner II Warp Scrambler II Stasis Webifier II
425mm AutoCannon II, Republic Fleet Phased Plasma M 425mm AutoCannon II, Republic Fleet Phased Plasma M 425mm AutoCannon II, Republic Fleet Phased Plasma M 425mm AutoCannon II, Republic Fleet Phased Plasma M 425mm AutoCannon II, Republic Fleet Phased Plasma M
Medium Trimark Armor Pump I x2 Medium Ancillary Current Router I
Warrior II x2 Valkyrie II x 3
It's a pretty amazing ship. I would use a Vaga if I wanted to shield tank.
|

Mister Kwong
|
Posted - 2011.04.29 21:32:00 -
[9]
Originally by: Daneel Trevize [Stabber Fleet Issue, Podcat's pwnsauce] Medium Armor Repairer II Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane II Damage Control II Gyrostabilizer II Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane II Medium Armor Repairer II
Y-T8 Overcharged Hydrocarbon I Microwarpdrive 10MN Afterburner II Faint Epsilon Warp Scrambler I Medium Capacitor Booster II, Cap Booster 800
Dual 180mm AutoCannon II, Republic Fleet EMP M Dual 180mm AutoCannon II, Republic Fleet EMP M Dual 180mm AutoCannon II, Republic Fleet EMP M Dual 180mm AutoCannon II, Republic Fleet EMP M Dual 180mm AutoCannon II, Republic Fleet EMP M
Medium Anti-Explosive Pump I Medium Nanobot Accelerator I Medium Projectile Burst Aerator I
Warrior II x4 Hornet EC-300 x4
why dual prop it? |

FutureTroll5000
|
Posted - 2011.04.29 22:49:00 -
[10]
uhhhh.... Fleet Stabber is a whole lot better and quite a bit cheaper as well !!!
|

Daneel Trevize
Black Viper Nomads
|
Posted - 2011.04.30 00:16:00 -
[11]
Originally by: Mister Kwong why dual prop it?
Er, to ruin someone equal/larger's tracking while you abuse yours (50% bonus), to help your tracking and thus applied dps vs smaller stuff, and to help GTFO/gatecrash. The usual, no? |

IoWalker
|
Posted - 2011.04.30 05:29:00 -
[12]
Fleet Stabber actually is >>>>Vagabond. In almost every single category that you would want to be successful in this little niche role.
To this day I am amazed at FStabber prices vs. Vagabond prices, and "Vagabond skills" on the forum. Absolute joke to me. Enjoy Fleet Stabbers while you can before the idiots realize that the sky is blue.
|

Straight Edged
|
Posted - 2011.04.30 06:21:00 -
[13]
maybe its because vagabond is better in kiting stuff? it has a 50% falloff bonus afterall. which is important.
|

Trader Jjenna
|
Posted - 2011.05.01 06:10:00 -
[14]
Originally by: Guillame Herschel [Stabber Fleet Issue, Armor buffer + dual prop] 1600mm Reinforced Rolled Tungsten Plates Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane II Coreli C-Type Adaptive Nano Membrane I Damage Control II Gyrostabilizer II Gyrostabilizer II
Y-T8 Overcharged Hydrocarbon I Microwarpdrive 10MN Afterburner II Warp Scrambler II Stasis Webifier II
425mm AutoCannon II, Republic Fleet Phased Plasma M 425mm AutoCannon II, Republic Fleet Phased Plasma M 425mm AutoCannon II, Republic Fleet Phased Plasma M 425mm AutoCannon II, Republic Fleet Phased Plasma M 425mm AutoCannon II, Republic Fleet Phased Plasma M
Medium Trimark Armor Pump I x2 Medium Ancillary Current Router I
Warrior II x2 Valkyrie II x 3
It's a pretty amazing ship. I would use a Vaga if I wanted to shield tank.
Uh . . . .this does not fit. Did you mean 2x ACRs?
|

Target Painter
Minmatar
|
Posted - 2011.05.01 06:20:00 -
[15]
Originally by: Trader Jjenna Uh . . . .this does not fit. Did you mean 2x ACRs?
Yeah, that's what the x2 means on his ACR rig.
|

Bumblefck
Kerensky Initiatives
|
Posted - 2011.05.01 10:03:00 -
[16]
Originally by: Target Painter
Originally by: Trader Jjenna Uh . . . .this does not fit. Did you mean 2x ACRs?
Yeah, that's what the x2 means on his ACR rig.
That is 2xTrimarks, not 2xACRs -------------- Fix the game's last broken weapon system - support if you care!
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |