| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Soulix
|
Posted - 2005.02.10 13:45:00 -
[1]
Has anyone bought the packages of quafe? Do they taste good to you? Is it nothing but packaged water?
Just a few questions I was skeptical about. I might buy some just for the heck of it. 
sigless is beautiful |

Nigel Sheldon
|
Posted - 2005.02.10 13:47:00 -
[2]
i thought quafe wa only avaible in iceland lol i am planning to open a pub soon, i have to talk to egils about stocking it....any news ccp lol
|

Dust Puppy
|
Posted - 2005.02.10 13:48:00 -
[3]
Edited by: Dust Puppy on 10/02/2005 13:48:23
Originally by: Soulix Has anyone bought the packages of quafe? Do they taste good to you? Is it nothing but packaged water?
Just a few questions I was skeptical about. I might buy some just for the heck of it. 
I bought a bottle a few weeks ago. I didn't really like it though, it's kind of an energy drink.
Edit: Might be good with bacardi though  __________ Capacitor research |

Misa Joe
|
Posted - 2005.02.10 13:49:00 -
[4]
i have tasted quafe it tasted Great i must go buy me some more of it
|

Kendar
|
Posted - 2005.02.10 13:50:00 -
[5]
Mix with Vodka and you have a realy fresh drink that keeps you up partying all night  
|

Raven Dru
|
Posted - 2005.02.10 13:50:00 -
[6]
You can actually buy Quafe? as in rl or are you guys confusing the two?
|

Eddie Gordo
|
Posted - 2005.02.10 13:51:00 -
[7]
Edited by: Eddie Gordo on 10/02/2005 13:51:28 you can actually buy it. CCP made a limited amount of Quafe cans and sold them over the net to mark the launch of exodus.
Instas??
|

Soulix
|
Posted - 2005.02.10 13:52:00 -
[8]
Edited by: Soulix on 10/02/2005 13:56:36 Look at Quafe here
sigless is beautiful |

Raven Dru
|
Posted - 2005.02.10 13:54:00 -
[9]
Originally by: Eddie Gordo Edited by: Eddie Gordo on 10/02/2005 13:51:28 you can actually buy it. CCP made a limited amount of Quafe cans and sold them over the net to mark the launch of exodus.
I just checked Ebay and it doesent have any. As we all know if it isnt on ebay it doesent exist.
|

Bawldeux IV
|
Posted - 2005.02.10 13:57:00 -
[10]
Originally by: Raven Dru
Originally by: Eddie Gordo Edited by: Eddie Gordo on 10/02/2005 13:51:28 you can actually buy it. CCP made a limited amount of Quafe cans and sold them over the net to mark the launch of exodus.
I just checked Ebay and it doesent have any. As we all know if it isnt on ebay it doesent exist.
I am scared, I looked for you first, no luck, you don't exist, then I looked for me...I dont exist! ::::::::::::::::::::::::: >>...wanna cookie?<< :::::::::::::::::::::::::
|

Dust Puppy
|
Posted - 2005.02.10 13:57:00 -
[11]
Bought mine at the airport in Iceland. __________ Capacitor research |

Jamin Berry
|
Posted - 2005.02.10 13:58:00 -
[12]
quafe exists allright.....
there was lots at the fanfest, ill get a picture of it in a minute
Jamin ------------------------------------------------ Every time you click here i get 5 smac a ronies |

Raem Civrie
|
Posted - 2005.02.10 13:58:00 -
[13]
Afaik, Quafe is actually just an icelandic energy drink called Egils Orka in different packaging.
|

Jamin Berry
|
Posted - 2005.02.10 14:06:00 -
[14]
cant find it.......
was on the eve-radio site
but it is purple!!!!!
woot woot woot, skittles in liqued form ------------------------------------------------ Every time you click here i get 5 smac a ronies |

Kota
|
Posted - 2005.02.10 15:23:00 -
[15]
Originally by: Raven Dru You can actually buy Quafe? as in rl or are you guys confusing the two?
http://www.eve-online.com/store/comersus_viewItem.asp?idProduct=47
|

Jakk Graiseach
|
Posted - 2005.02.10 16:15:00 -
[16]
I have heard that Quafe Corp. is actually a front for a certain Empire's Intelligence Forces.
The best thing to do is to steer clear of this product - and all other soft drinks - until Starsi becomes available in your area...  -- ** All accounts cancelled - have fun guys ** |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |