| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Zelman Axe
Sebiestor Tribe Minmatar Republic
29
|
Posted - 2012.09.09 11:55:00 -
[1] - Quote
When is it going to be possible to delete skills, you forfeit the SP but can physically remove them. Eve is coming up on 10 years and we cant delete a mistrained or unwanted skill when will this feature be available |

Garviel Tarrant
Beyond Divinity Inc Shadow Cartel
41
|
Posted - 2012.09.09 12:31:00 -
[2] - Quote
Never would be my guess. |

Lili Lu
401
|
Posted - 2012.09.09 15:20:00 -
[3] - Quote
I want a perfect appearance, a perfect body. Why can't I have a perfect body? I should be able to resculpt myself over and over again. As long as I have money I should be able to do this on demand. And I should be just as beautiful as any other person. And if the latest standard for beauty becomes something different than it is now I should always be able to have that beauty. 
You see there is a family of these posts. SP for plex (it's magic). Shed unwanted sp for plex. Respec sp for plex. I want I want I want |

Zelman Axe
Sebiestor Tribe Minmatar Republic
29
|
Posted - 2012.09.09 20:14:00 -
[4] - Quote
Well there quite happy to give us the useless Aurum shop and and the Unified Inventory which is complete crap be nice if they actually gave us something useful which would appeal to the player base actually allowing them to tailor or perfect there Chars. |

Lady Hanguko
Suicide Lemmings
2
|
Posted - 2012.09.10 07:26:00 -
[5] - Quote
+ Awesome idea |

Rordan D'Kherr
Imperial Academy Amarr Empire
77
|
Posted - 2012.09.10 08:29:00 -
[6] - Quote
Zelman Axe wrote:When is it going to be possible to delete skills, you forfeit the SP but can physically remove them. Eve is coming up on 10 years and we cant delete a mistrained or unwanted skill when will this feature be available
why?
|

Jint Hikaru
OffWorld Exploration Inc
291
|
Posted - 2012.09.10 08:38:00 -
[7] - Quote
Why did you train unwanted skills?
I would suggest that you used them at one time but now want a cheaper clone.
Seriously, this is not needed in the game, why waste time developing it. Next thing will be this forum filled with posts that there should be a way to reclaim 'mis-deleted' skills....
Jint Hikaru - Miner / Salvager / Explorer / SpaceBum In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move. |

Juniorama
State War Academy Caldari State
5
|
Posted - 2012.09.10 08:54:00 -
[8] - Quote
There is only one skill that I can think of that might be useful for this, Afterburner. If you plan on dual propping a lot then a shorter afterburner cycle time would be useful.
There is however a major drawback to this idea, hacked accounts could be completely ruined.
So, this is a no go for me.
P.S. If this is about cheaper clones, there has been talk, at least the CSM minutes indicated such. That clone prices would be revamped. |

Bunpei Shiatori
Obstergo Exhale.
8
|
Posted - 2012.09.10 15:43:00 -
[9] - Quote
Juniorama wrote: There is however a major drawback to this idea, hacked accounts could be completely ruined.
Hacked accounts can already be ruined by a couple good self-destructs with no clone update ... |

Gizznitt Malikite
Agony Unleashed Agony Empire
498
|
Posted - 2012.09.10 15:56:00 -
[10] - Quote
I personally don't care if you delete your sp, as long as you don't get any benefit from it (like being able to reassign it).
At the same point in time, why??? I can't see any good reason to do this... but for the few OCD players out there, its alright with me if you do it!
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |