| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Drazok
|
Posted - 2011.07.06 01:09:00 -
[1]
So I'm looking at tech 2 Cruise launchers and I'm a bit confused.
tech 2 cost more the arblest version tech 2 have the same fire rate as arblest version tech 2 use more grid and cpu than arblest version
Am i missing something or are the tech 2 missiles that good ? the 6%+ more fire rate from the spec skill is nice also but seems underwhelming to me.
Its looking to me like fitting T2 cruises for my mission boat might not be worth the trouble. This post has not been checked ofr spelling, gramtical correctness , or polical correctness |

Headerman
Minmatar Quovis Shadow of xXDEATHXx
|
Posted - 2011.07.06 01:36:00 -
[2]
Cruise missile spec skill?
2% damage i believe per level?
|

stoicfaux
Gallente
|
Posted - 2011.07.06 02:09:00 -
[3]
T2 Fury cruise missiles. More damage against battlecruisers and battleships (assuming you 3x Rigor rigs.) They're also good against slower cruisers (such as Guristas.)
----- Request for Eve Development Roadmap. Let CSM know that we want one.
|

Soldarius
Caldari Northstar Cabal Important Internet Spaceship League
|
Posted - 2011.07.06 02:19:00 -
[4]
Yes, +2% RoF per cruise spec level. T2 cruise missiles.
Originally by: Krutoj You dont have a supercapital? buy PLEX trade it for ISK, buy supers. Just like any other mmo you can use your RL to pimp your character out (or tank for that matter).
|

Eian
|
Posted - 2011.07.06 02:47:00 -
[5]
Originally by: Soldarius Yes, +2% RoF per cruise spec level. T2 cruise missiles.
This. Once you get the skill trained up it's a large upgrade.
Originally by: Karthwritte LOL, I dont get paid for putting paragraphs. I dont get paid for anything.
|

Potato IQ
|
Posted - 2011.07.06 07:46:00 -
[6]
The RoF is a great bonus, but being able to use Fury with 3 x rigors and a TP is the dogs gonads with T2 launchers. A 6 volley ship will now be a 5 or even a 4 in some cases. Also holds more missiles, so less of those pesky reloads
|

Greatpatient
|
Posted - 2011.07.07 13:35:00 -
[7]
I fit a Caldari Navy Raven with:
[Raven Navy Issue, T2 Cruise] Ballistic Control System II Ballistic Control System II Ballistic Control System II Ballistic Control System II Damage Control II
Pith B-Type Large Shield Booster Shield Boost Amplifier II Photon Scattering Field II Heat Dissipation Field II Heavy Capacitor Booster II, Cap Booster 800 Target Painter II
Cruise Missile Launcher II, Paradise Fury Cruise Missile Cruise Missile Launcher II, Paradise Fury Cruise Missile Cruise Missile Launcher II, Paradise Fury Cruise Missile Cruise Missile Launcher II, Paradise Fury Cruise Missile Cruise Missile Launcher II, Paradise Fury Cruise Missile Cruise Missile Launcher II, Paradise Fury Cruise Missile Cruise Missile Launcher II, Paradise Fury Cruise Missile [empty high slot]
Large Warhead Rigor Catalyst I Large Warhead Rigor Catalyst I Large Warhead Rigor Catalyst I --------------------------------------------------------
The Fury missiles give a nice damage boost compared to regular cruise missiles.
The hardeners should be swapped out for mission specific ones.
The Pith B-Type Large Shield Booster was only 100 mil. or so IIRC, bought it a long time ago.
The Cap Booster is not much trouble, I have yet to have to warp out and get more charges (carrying 5 loaded in it and 14 in the cargo hold, which allows you to carry far more than enough ammo).
You can use a similar fit for a standard Raven, but with approximately 30% less shields you lose a good bit of buffer.
I use this running level 4's, and the NPC corps are generally guristas/serpentis/drone/gallente.
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |