| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Lady mimi
|
Posted - 2005.02.27 16:44:00 -
[1]
Edited by: Lady mimi on 27/02/2005 16:44:50 Can crokite or dark ochre found in 0.1 and higher systems?
|

Scerenity
|
Posted - 2005.02.27 17:01:00 -
[2]
Usually Arkonor, Bistot, Crokite and Dark Ochre can only be found in 0.0 systems. However when Asteroids respawn in a certain way (someone else may want to detail this), they can respawn as higher end ores for their system's security status. So on very rare occasions, you may get some of the above in 0.1/0.2 systems, but please note that this really is very rare .
------ Scerenity Selling Me! |

Lady mimi
|
Posted - 2005.02.27 17:24:00 -
[3]
Is there alliances that let you mine in their belts for free or for small fee? How fast rats usually spawn in 0.0 belts and how far refine stations usually are?
|

Scerenity
|
Posted - 2005.02.27 17:41:00 -
[4]
If you're in an alliance, mining in their claimed systems will be (in most, if not all cases) completely free access. Certain systems *may* be closed for certain reasons, such as to allow stripped belts to respawn.
Rat spawning in 0.0 systems is the same as in any other system afaik. It's also semi-random, depends on the spawn, what's kept alive, etc.
The distance to a refining station is completely dependant on where you mine (obviously). You'll need to get this information off of your prospective corp\alliance. It can be as little as 2 jumps from Crokite\Bistot to a 100% efficiency station, all the way up to 10 jumps if not more.
------ Scerenity Selling Me! |

MinorFreak
|
Posted - 2005.02.27 19:22:00 -
[5]
Originally by: Scerenity So on very rare occasions, you may get some of the above in 0.1/0.2 systems, but please note that this really is very rare .
have you actually SEEN such a roid? ______________________ Best darned links ingame and out (backup) |

Scerenity
|
Posted - 2005.02.27 19:25:00 -
[6]
Originally by: MinorFreak
Originally by: Scerenity So on very rare occasions, you may get some of the above in 0.1/0.2 systems, but please note that this really is very rare .
have you actually SEEN such a roid?
Yes, as have others.
------ Scerenity Selling Me! |

Berilac
|
Posted - 2005.02.28 07:14:00 -
[7]
Edited by: Berilac on 28/02/2005 07:14:37 i saw a cronk roid in the entrence to a 2/10 complex in .7 needless to say, some noobs were mining the crap out of it.
smart noobs. --- 'Sweeden Steel Bite hard'
|

Rodge
|
Posted - 2005.02.28 12:47:00 -
[8]
I've seen crokite/bistot/spud roids in 0.1 and 0.2 systems. Just seen them on the full range scanner when I've been passing. I'm not a miner, so I really didn't care to investigate them any further.
And as Berilac says, I've seen crokite in Empire too (0.6, I think). Once again, it was a system with a low level complex. I found some relatively new guys mining in a nearby belt with cruisers and told them about it, didn't take them long to pack up their scordite mining and move in on the crokite roid 
[ 2005.04.17 00:34:30 ] Nagilam > u better leave Rodge, u will not gank any1 else 2nite......
|

Rod Blaine
|
Posted - 2005.02.28 13:23:00 -
[9]
0.0 is the only place where decent amoutns of the ABCD and M ores are found.
Arkonor Bistot Crockite Dark Ochre and Mercoxit
Trace amounts could show up in high security system tho, as said above. But mining those is more of a long term project of respawn farmign then anywhere near worth doing compared to mining in 0.0. _______________________________________________
Yes yes, blogging is passÚ I know. Rod's Ramblingz on Eve-Online Solutions to your issues. |

Aeleva
|
Posted - 2005.02.28 15:42:00 -
[10]
I found omber and kernite in Urlen (1.0)
Mining 0.0 belts with no spawn is very dangerous as there is a real chance of a battleship spawn showing up. Ususally 0.0 mining is done with someone who can "tank" the spawn, generally aiming to find a small spawn and have enough repair kit and cap rechargers to not take any damage from it, as such nothing else will spawn as long as you dont kill it.
|

MinorFreak
|
Posted - 2005.02.28 17:19:00 -
[11]
Originally by: Rodge I've seen crokite/bistot/spud roids in 0.1 and 0.2 systems. Just seen them on the full range scanner when I've been passing. I'm not a miner, so I really didn't care to investigate them any further.
And as Berilac says, I've seen crokite in Empire too (0.6, I think). Once again, it was a system with a low level complex. I found some relatively new guys mining in a nearby belt with cruisers and told them about it, didn't take them long to pack up their scordite mining and move in on the crokite roid 
yeah, figured that. specific spot instead of standard spawn. *nods* seen that myself, though who would depend on something so low in volume? ______________________ Best darned links ingame and out (backup) |

Lallante
|
Posted - 2005.02.28 22:00:00 -
[12]
Period Basis region is open to neutrals. There is crokite and bistot 3 jumps from a refinery.
Getting there involves travelling through very dangerous space though.
Lall - THE Vocal Minority - ShinRa
|

pshepherd
|
Posted - 2005.02.28 22:18:00 -
[13]
its been fairly quiet recently 
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |