| Pages: 1 2 3 4 :: [one page] |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 1 post(s) |

Lo3d3R
|
Posted - 2005.03.04 08:58:00 -
[1]
did i hear this correctly ?, SUPRM declared war on XF ?? if so lolol and lol and may you kill the XF pirate scum allot 
|

Nadalia
|
Posted - 2005.03.04 09:07:00 -
[2]
lolol and lol?
I especially like the name Lo3d3R. And the broken english (even as my third language, I recognize the symptoms).
Roger Waters must be rolling over in his grave (I know he's not actually dead...no need to mention that).
|

Redeol
|
Posted - 2005.03.04 09:11:00 -
[3]
Edited by: Redeol on 04/03/2005 09:11:34
Originally by: Nadalia lolol and lol?
I especially like the name Lo3d3R. And the broken english (even as my third language, I recognize the symptoms).
Roger Waters must be rolling over in his grave (I know he's not actually dead...no need to mention that).
hi your reply sux 
someone stole my normal name i use in games: Loeder
but i didnt make this thread to discuss my crappy name, and wth is Roger Waters ?? anyway someone know if this rumour is infact not a rumour..... 
edit: oops i posted with my alt, if you read it backwards the name says Loeder lol :D
|

Minerva IV
|
Posted - 2005.03.04 09:13:00 -
[4]
Try serching for alliance wars in the wars section of the corp tab on the left and suprm have an active war with XF.
|

Seleene
|
Posted - 2005.03.04 09:14:00 -
[5]
Edited by: Seleene on 04/03/2005 09:14:07
Yes, it's fact. Yet more blobs headed to Empire. So much for 'Exodus'!  -
T2 Weapons Testing in progress! Volunteer today! |

Weeman
|
Posted - 2005.03.04 09:15:00 -
[6]
Good thinking there batman, but you overlooked a crucial factor - postings bloody good fun :D lol
Nerf Resistance/Rank 5/SP: 1240731 of 1280000  |

Joshua Calvert
|
Posted - 2005.03.04 09:16:00 -
[7]
I hope Supremacy don't hide collect around 1 or 2 systems like FoE and SAS.
I've not seen anything of Black Reign since the opening day.
LEEEEERRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! |

Weeman
|
Posted - 2005.03.04 09:21:00 -
[8]
Why move when your enemies converge on you? Its much more efficient to kill you all in one got :)
Nerf Resistance/Rank 5/SP: 1240731 of 1280000  |

Seleene
|
Posted - 2005.03.04 09:26:00 -
[9]
Edited by: Seleene on 04/03/2005 09:27:32 What's wrong with OBE, Josh? The hunting there is great! Lots of flashing red, usually a minimum of smack talk. Lots of pretty explosions and there's this resturant in the DED station that serves a kick ass T-Bone steak! 
As for Supremacy vs. XETIC Part II, I guess I better get used to my client taking three minutes to load when I jump into Yulai again. I remember the first war. You couldn't travel 2 km without bumping into someone's can.  -
T2 Weapons Testing in progress! Volunteer today! |

Joshua Calvert
|
Posted - 2005.03.04 09:32:00 -
[10]
Oh, don't mind me.
I'm just old-fashioned for thinking the person declaring ought to do the chasing, y'know........
LEEEEERRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! |

Seleene
|
Posted - 2005.03.04 09:36:00 -
[11]
Originally by: Joshua Calvert Oh, don't mind me.
I'm just old-fashioned for thinking the person declaring ought to do the chasing, y'know........
Oooooh.....! This should get this thread rolling along nicely!  -
T2 Weapons Testing in progress! Volunteer today! |

Joshua Calvert
|
Posted - 2005.03.04 10:02:00 -
[12]
Hey, don't get me wrong, FoE are fun but I just hate blobs 
Not as much as I hate their roaming bands of inty's though...*curses those Celtic Industries buggers and starts muttering about "When I were a lad..."*
LEEEEERRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! |

Rysse Andrama
|
Posted - 2005.03.04 10:09:00 -
[13]
I assume that Stain Empire will also go to war with Suprem now as well then....
Based on there previous statements about there allies.....
/me looks on with interest
|

Weeman
|
Posted - 2005.03.04 10:17:00 -
[14]
I'm glad we're the source of so much frustration for you Josh...
Nerf Resistance/Rank 5/SP: 1240731 of 1280000  |

OVERCOPES 1
|
Posted - 2005.03.04 10:25:00 -
[15]
josh has been the same corp for almost 3 months now,thats got to be new record......go josh.
/emotes 'starts to sing record breakers'
|

Trooper B99
|
Posted - 2005.03.04 10:29:00 -
[16]
Originally by: Seleene
As for Supremacy vs. XETIC Part II, I guess I better get used to my client taking three minutes to load when I jump into Yulai again. I remember the first war. You couldn't travel 2 km without bumping into someone's can. 
*grins*
Hell yeah boss, that was great fun for both sides and all the people watching (Except those darned loot stealers *mutters darkly*) . . . well . . . the fighting that was fun, not the lag. 
Originally by: Joshua Calvert I hope Supremacy don't hide collect around 1 or 2 systems like FoE and SAS.
Well, in the first Xetic war, there was alot of moving about from both sides rather than pure camping. Sure there were alot of gatherings around Yulai and the such,as they say, you go where the targets are. Hopefully, it should be like the first campaign for both sides, more fighting less camping.
Anyho! Best of luck to me old mates in SUPRM and best of luck to me old foes in Xetic. Have fun and kill each other loads.
Wirykomi Team Racer - COLOSSUS Championships Year 106
|

Joshua Calvert
|
Posted - 2005.03.04 10:30:00 -
[17]
Originally by: OVERCOPES 1 josh has been the same corp for almost 3 months now,thats got to be new record......go josh.
/emotes 'starts to sing record breakers'
I miss Roy Castle and his jaunty trumpet and, anyway, it's barely just over 2 mnths!
LEEEEERRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! |

Trey Azagthoth
|
Posted - 2005.03.04 10:35:00 -
[18]
Originally by: Joshua Calvert Hey, don't get me wrong, FoE are fun but I just hate blobs 
Not as much as I hate their roaming bands of inty's though...*curses those Celtic Industries buggers and starts muttering about "When I were a lad..."*
Coming from the guy in the alliance who substitutes sheer numbers for PVP skills...
|

Nepereta
|
Posted - 2005.03.04 10:42:00 -
[19]
EXODUS to EMPIRE: Yes you too can declare war on XF or SE and camp Yulai, Manarq, Niya or Kemerk and legitimately gun down 5% of all traffic.
w00t w00t l0llerscates rolfcopter 4 teh w1n pwned etc etc.
please devs bring wars back to 0.0 like the good old days. The current system is a farce.
|

Sternburg Export
|
Posted - 2005.03.04 10:50:00 -
[20]
Originally by: Lo3d3R did i hear this correctly ?, SUPRM declared war on XF ?? if so lolol and lol and may you kill the XF pirate scum allot 
Rumors say it is so...
If so... I think we have some great battles :)
____________________________ [ 2005.03.31 20:53:50 ] (mining) Your Basic Miner perfectly strikes Veldspar Roid, wrecking for 20 Ore units.
|

Tesk Malloc
|
Posted - 2005.03.04 11:02:00 -
[21]
Edited by: Tesk Malloc on 04/03/2005 11:02:32 ***OFFICIAL SUPREMACY PRESS RELEASE***
Yes, we have.
Yes, we will be actively hunting.
Yes, we have enough ham for the whole campaign.
Tesk Malloc - Hired Scum, Murderer and All Round Nasty Piece Of Work
"You can't love life too much. Everybody dies." |

Skape Gote
|
Posted - 2005.03.04 11:06:00 -
[22]
Originally by: Tesk Malloc Edited by: Tesk Malloc on 04/03/2005 11:02:32 ***OFFICIAL SUPREMACY PRESS RELEASE***
Yes, we have enough ham for the whole campaign.
As Mr Burns would say "excellent"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Guess I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue...... |

Hobbsalong
|
Posted - 2005.03.04 11:07:00 -
[23]
OH NOES!!!!!
o.0
|

Hastrabull
|
Posted - 2005.03.04 11:15:00 -
[24]
Hello mr. Xetic, can i have your cookie?  ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: |

Riddari
|
Posted - 2005.03.04 11:16:00 -
[25]
Declare against the biggest alliance in-game for low fee.
No problem.
Just don't whine like the rest when 4 different gangs all find your hideout.
If you want so many targets, expect to see that many targets.
Just don't whine about it like the others before.
You wanted numbers, you got them.
¼©¼ a history |

Hastrabull
|
Posted - 2005.03.04 11:23:00 -
[26]
Niach Niach Niach  ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: |

Everbane
|
Posted - 2005.03.04 11:24:00 -
[27]
Originally by: Redeol wth is Roger Waters
Well you know how Britn3y, Christin3, McF1y, Bust3d etc roxors your wurld? Well good old Roger roxorized it for some of the older guys here.
|

Hobbsalong
|
Posted - 2005.03.04 11:24:00 -
[28]
we are gonna drown in blobbage. It's been Prophesied by Riddary
|

Cartiff
|
Posted - 2005.03.04 11:28:00 -
[29]
Got Milk?
Cartiff, CEO Euphoria Released NBSI 4TW
|

Trooper B99
|
Posted - 2005.03.04 11:28:00 -
[30]
Edited by: Trooper B99 on 04/03/2005 11:30:03
Quote: Declare against the biggest alliance in-game for low fee.No problem.Just don't whine like the rest when 4 different gangs all find your hideout.If you want so many targets, expect to see that many targets.Just don't whine about it like the others before.You wanted numbers, you got them.
Maybe it's just me Riddari, but your post is a tad . . . harsh. Maybe it's just the way I'm reading it though.
There wasn't any whining in the first campaign when SUPRM were outnumbered, I can't see there being any whining this time around, so your comments are a bit supurflous.
They're what could be termed a "decent sized corporation" declaring on xetic compared to smaller corps, so there are the possibilities of good fights for both sides.
Wirykomi Team Racer - COLOSSUS Championships Year 106
|

DJTheBaron
|
Posted - 2005.03.04 11:31:00 -
[31]
Excuse me Mr Xetic, we do not like you, we have come into the only safe space you have in eve, and we are making it unsafe, we are fully aware we are outnumbered 100:1, we dont care, we're going to kill more of you than you kill of us, a lot more, and at the end of the day, we're going to have a bloody good time doing it, we hope you do to, and if you dont, hahahahahahaha, your dead yay! __________________________________________________
Scum, your all scum. |

Hastrabull
|
Posted - 2005.03.04 11:42:00 -
[32]
Btw Xetics, Its your time to earn respect. Use it wise...
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: |

Lo3d3R
|
Posted - 2005.03.04 11:54:00 -
[33]
Originally by: Minerva IV Try serching for alliance wars in the wars section of the corp tab on the left and suprm have an active war with XF.
thank you Minerva, that was very helpfull.
---------------------------------------------------
ahem ahem SUPRM good move you take em XETIC-pirates from the rear FOE will be on the front :D better put your carebears to work XF you'll need the mins for the shippies, i wonder if your roids can keep up 
yarrrrrrr 
|

Gozan Nazog
|
Posted - 2005.03.04 12:04:00 -
[34]
Originally by: Lo3d3R
ahem ahem SUPRM good move you take em XETIC-pirates from the rear
OMG I damn well knew it - Supremacy are just a bunch of bum bandits
|

Gozan Nazog
|
Posted - 2005.03.04 12:07:00 -
[35]
Originally by: Lo3d3R
Originally by: Minerva IV Try serching for alliance wars in the wars section of the corp tab on the left and suprm have an active war with XF.
thank you Minerva, that was very helpfull.
---------------------------------------------------
ahem ahem SUPRM good move you take em XETIC-pirates from the rear FOE will be on the front :D better put your carebears to work XF you'll need the mins for the shippies, i wonder if your roids can keep up 
yarrrrrrr 
Don't forget to do your homework Lo3d3R or it will be off to bed without your supper again.
|

Hastrabull
|
Posted - 2005.03.04 12:10:00 -
[36]
Originally by: Gozan Nazog
Originally by: Lo3d3R
ahem ahem SUPRM good move you take em XETIC-pirates from the rear
OMG I damn well knew it - Supremacy are just a bunch of bum bandits
Me ebil bandit :D muahahahahaha ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: |

Redeol
|
Posted - 2005.03.04 12:24:00 -
[37]
Originally by: Gozan Nazog
Don't forget to do your homework Lo3d3R or it will be off to bed without your supper again.
last time i checked you do my homework or you would get your a s s kicked remember 
 
|

Lo3d3R
|
Posted - 2005.03.04 12:26:00 -
[38]
read above 
|

Maasu
|
Posted - 2005.03.04 12:28:00 -
[39]
Edited by: Maasu on 04/03/2005 12:28:58
Originally by: Riddari Declare against the biggest alliance in-game for low fee.
No problem.
Just don't whine like the rest when 4 different gangs all find your hideout.
If you want so many targets, expect to see that many targets.
Just don't whine about it like the others before.
You wanted numbers, you got them.
I really doubt supremacy will complain about too many targets. Just ask you're old friends in JQA.
You should know yourself - if you did any fighting against CA, this is one of the strongest pvp corps in the game. I'll leave it at that.
ATUK, The Forlorn Hope of Corps. |

Velsharoon
|
Posted - 2005.03.04 12:31:00 -
[40]
Troopers part of bdci!
*wonders how he missed this*
yeah and hell if suprm dont get more kills than xetic it will be suprising, seeing as the trend is for the small guys to get more kills
|

Voltron
|
Posted - 2005.03.04 12:33:00 -
[41]
I'm rather enjoying seeing flashing red everywhere i go 
Welcome to the fight supremacy, see ya out there real soon
Volt
|

zincol
|
Posted - 2005.03.04 12:44:00 -
[42]
Originally by: Velsharoon Troopers part of bdci!
*wonders how he missed this*
yeah and hell if suprm dont get more kills than xetic it will be suprising, seeing as the trend is for the small guys to get more kills
Rgr tht!1!11
w00t!
|

Sternburg Export
|
Posted - 2005.03.04 12:55:00 -
[43]
Originally by: Velsharoon Troopers part of bdci!
*wonders how he missed this*
yeah and hell if suprm dont get more kills than xetic it will be suprising, seeing as the trend is for the small guys to get more kills
It¦s totaly normal that small groups get more kills then Large groups...
Small groups have better safspotting skills, then large groups... /me waves S.A.S
Make a small gank squad, put spies at the gates, gank every single ship that jumps in and run away if a larger group is enganging... (S.A.S tactics btw) this is totaly lame...
Supremacy have my respect for declaring war on us. I appreciate this.
No more searching for Hostiles... No more finding safespots... Only pure fights... ____________________________ [ 2005.03.31 20:53:50 ] (mining) Your Basic Miner perfectly strikes Veldspar Roid, wrecking for 20 Ore units.
|

FoxHunt
|
Posted - 2005.03.04 13:04:00 -
[44]
Supremacy will have to wait in line. There's still plenty of FoE to kill.
"If laughter truly is the best medicine, then the story you told me just cleared up my Hepatitis."
|

Br0dY
|
Posted - 2005.03.04 13:24:00 -
[45]
Edited by: Br0dY on 04/03/2005 13:24:51 Edited by: Br0dY on 04/03/2005 13:24:03 Ahhh... the sweet sound of war... XF whining before full out fighting even starts is like a sweet song to my ears. We come with the few we are to take down the many u are. We come to take what u mine for. We come to make profit of your work. Come on Xetic, come out of your holes and give us your stuff! :D
------------------------------------------------
Better to ask something stupid, then to do something stupid |

Harridan's Hauling
|
Posted - 2005.03.04 13:29:00 -
[46]
Originally by: Br0dY Edited by: Br0dY on 04/03/2005 13:24:51 Edited by: Br0dY on 04/03/2005 13:24:03 Ahhh... the sweet sound of war... XF whining before full out fighting even starts is like a sweet song to my ears. We come with the few we are to take down the many u are. We come to take what u mine for. We come to make profit of your work. Come on Xetic, come out of your holes and give us your stuff! :D
Who's whining mr Spurm? Bring it!!
|

Trooper B99
|
Posted - 2005.03.04 13:31:00 -
[47]
Originally by: Velsharoon Troopers part of bdci!
*wonders how he missed this*
I snuck in the backdoor while no one was looking, and I'm now to be found wondering if it was me joining that caused the wars to go FUBAR in some bizarre way. 
Originally by: Br0dY
Ahhh... the sweet sound of war... XF whining before full out fighting even starts is like a sweet song to my ears. We come with the few we are to take down the many u are. We come to take what u mine for. We come to make profit of your work. Come on Xetic, come out of your holes and give us your stuff! :D
Ach, you know the fighters in Xetic and those after PvP will be there for you to fight br0dy, just like the last SUPRM vs Xetic campaign. You've already been on a couple killmails i see. Dinna pay too much mind to Riddari. 
Least Xetic won't have to travel to Obe to get fights, and SUPRM don't have to go too far from the Syndicate either. Good for both sides.
Wirykomi Team Racer - COLOSSUS Championships Year 106
|

Balistic Void
|
Posted - 2005.03.04 13:34:00 -
[48]
XF are the ones safespotting whenever a FoE fleet is sighted. That was a nice armada in Yulai you had yesterday guys - pity you wouldn't engage a smaller fleet.
|

Seleene
|
Posted - 2005.03.04 13:38:00 -
[49]
Edited by: Seleene on 04/03/2005 13:39:14
Originally by: Br0dY Ahhh... the sweet sound of war... XF whining before full out fighting even starts is like a sweet song to my ears. We come with the few we are to take down the many u are. We come to take what u mine for. We come to make profit of your work. Come on Xetic, come out of your holes and give us your stuff! :D
I've held my tongue long enough.
Whining? Is someone writing this down? What forums are you reading? Everywhere I look, there's some XETIC guy "w00ting" about more targets!
Are XETIC a buch of industrial carebears? Pretty much. As a whole, are they a fearsome PvP force? Not really.
HOWEVER...
You're in for a bit of a shock, sir, if you expect to face a bunch of noobs who will just hit the self-destruct button the moment they see your corp tag come out of warp. For one thing, XETIC kind of remind me of a swarm of locusts. I've been watching them first-hand throw themselves at FoE for a couple weeks now. Even when they don't expect to win, they keep at it. Why? Because slowly but surely, as a whole, they are learning.
Smack it up now and tell yourself whatever you need to make yourself feel confident. Just remember your own words a couple weeks from now as twenty CLS battleships are BBQing your frozen corpse. You may kill 10 of them for every one of you; the difference is that they don't really seem to care that much.  -
T2 Weapons Testing in progress! Volunteer today! |

Velsharoon
|
Posted - 2005.03.04 13:42:00 -
[50]
ahhh this thread hurts my eyes now *sniffle*
|

Seleene
|
Posted - 2005.03.04 13:44:00 -
[51]
Originally by: Velsharoon ahhh this thread hurts my eyes now *sniffle*
Poor Vels... I hear it's much safer and saner in this forum.  -
T2 Weapons Testing in progress! Volunteer today! |

Elenia Kheynes
|
Posted - 2005.03.04 13:52:00 -
[52]
I guess Xetic Technologies will soon announce us new selling records will all those wars  You can't win Whatever you do we'll make profit from it 
Dear friendly customer... Can I have your money ?
|

Smelly Cat
|
Posted - 2005.03.04 13:54:00 -
[53]
Originally by: Joshua Calvert I hope Supremacy don't hide collect around 1 or 2 systems like FoE and SAS.
I've not seen anything of Black Reign since the opening day.
Well Josh, at least you know where to find us when (if) you ever undock.
Have a nice day.
|

Liet Traep
|
Posted - 2005.03.04 14:09:00 -
[54]
Originally by: Hobbsalong OH NOES!!!!!
o.0
Heya Hobbs. Good seeing you again. ;)
|

MadGaz
|
Posted - 2005.03.04 14:16:00 -
[55]
Originally by: Nepereta EXODUS to EMPIRE: Yes you too can declare war on XF or SE and camp Yulai, Manarq, Niya or Kemerk and legitimately gun down 5% of all traffic.
w00t w00t l0llerscates rolfcopter 4 teh w1n pwned etc etc.
please devs bring wars back to 0.0 like the good old days. The current system is a farce.
Camping empire systems constantly, sounds suspiciously like another bunch of people  ------------------------------------------
|

Eleese
|
Posted - 2005.03.04 14:24:00 -
[56]
Originally by: MadGaz
Originally by: Nepereta EXODUS to EMPIRE: Yes you too can declare war on XF or SE and camp Yulai, Manarq, Niya or Kemerk and legitimately gun down 5% of all traffic.
w00t w00t l0llerscates rolfcopter 4 teh w1n pwned etc etc.
please devs bring wars back to 0.0 like the good old days. The current system is a farce.
Camping empire systems constantly, sounds suspiciously like another bunch of people 
You mean empire systems like OBE? :) sorry i just find majority of FOE comments in this thread so far very hypocritcal.
|

Heid banger
|
Posted - 2005.03.04 14:25:00 -
[57]
ahhhh the dulcit tones of war on the horizon. the stench of dead corpses fills the lungs. the sound of howling screams fills the night air. ohh and the squelch of xetics trousers filling with Sh@t. AHHHH sweet music to my senses. Ohh btw , troop u know that most of bdci is xetic alts ,right?? lmao heidbanger
Nemesis : Retributive justice in its execution or outcome
|

Lo3d3R
|
Posted - 2005.03.04 14:27:00 -
[58]
do the mercs in this thread get bonusses in their contracts to post in favour of XETIC

|

Eleese
|
Posted - 2005.03.04 14:35:00 -
[59]
Originally by: Heid banger ahhhh the dulcit tones of war on the horizon. the stench of dead corpses fills the lungs. the sound of howling screams fills the night air. ohh and the squelch of xetics trousers filling with Sh@t. AHHHH sweet music to my senses. Ohh btw , troop u know that most of bdci is xetic alts ,right?? lmao heidbanger
Just a small point and this is my last reply to this thread because its going to end up 12 pages long and full of Supremacy, foe, xetic smack unless its locked. But look how many members of supremacy was once xetic and how many of bdci were once xetic. i think your find your comment rather of the mark :) |

Trooper B99
|
Posted - 2005.03.04 14:40:00 -
[60]
Edited by: Trooper B99 on 04/03/2005 14:44:05
Well, least Xetic will be there to fight SUPRM, and thats all that is important heid. As Sel said, they will often happily throw themselves into the fight, win or loose, good at PvP or bad. As for BDCI, sorry to dissapoint you heid, they're mains. 
Quote: do the mercs in this thread get bonusses in their contracts to post in favour of XETIC
I respected those Xetic that I fought against while in SUPRM in their first Xetic campaign, thus my own posts towards most of them. The rest of BDCI have fought against and alongside some Xetic, so will have various things to say about them.
EDIT: And like Eleese, I think thats me done in this thread. I'm not SUPRM anymore and I've nothing to do with anyone in the thread except as a bystander. *chuckles* Last words from me.
To both sides: Have fun, Don't smacktalk, Respect the people you're fighting against.
Troop out.
Wirykomi Team Racer - COLOSSUS Championships Year 106
|

DREAMWORKS
|
Posted - 2005.03.04 14:44:00 -
[61]
OMG WHY MEEEEEEEEEY __________________________
http://www.nin.com/visuals/thtf_hi.html |

Waldemarr Heirens
|
Posted - 2005.03.04 14:44:00 -
[62]
I had just deleted my entire address book of Supremacy pilots and you decide to do this 
It'll be nice getting shot at by familiar faces instead of a bunch you've never even seen before. Lets not try and recreate VV-VCR in Yulai though 
|

Heid banger
|
Posted - 2005.03.04 14:49:00 -
[63]
Originally by: Eleese
Just a small point and this is my last reply to this thread because its going to end up 12 pages long and full of Supremacy, foe, xetic smack unless its locked. But look how many members of supremacy was once xetic and how many of bdci were once xetic. i think your find your comment rather of the mark :)
ermmm would i be right in saying then eleese = olyyy - xetic hmmmmm maybe i got info wrong but yeah i am sure as i got it from an ex bdci member so heho i still could be wrong 
Nemesis : Retributive justice in its execution or outcome
|

Trooper B99
|
Posted - 2005.03.04 14:51:00 -
[64]
Last, last word. 
Purvy was in FRICK, not BDCI heid.
Wirykomi Team Racer - COLOSSUS Championships Year 106
|

Heid banger
|
Posted - 2005.03.04 14:52:00 -
[65]
ok me is man enuff to admit stupidity. /me looks at ts and wonders who to shout at!!! mmmmmmm
Nemesis : Retributive justice in its execution or outcome
|

Arimas Talasko
|
Posted - 2005.03.04 15:01:00 -
[66]
Edited by: Arimas Talasko on 04/03/2005 15:03:07
Quote: I guess Xetic Technologies will soon announce us new selling records will all those wars Laughing. You can't win Wink Whatever you do we'll make profit from it Very Happy
Laf @ Elenia, who apparently doesn't realize pvping in this game is for fun (for us, and probably many of Xetic's warriors), not for profit.
But to all the Xetic pilots who don't irrationally flame every post that has "Supremacy" in it, I hope we have many good battles, I hope I kill you alot, I hope you kill me some too, but not as much :) Skill! Supremacy Keepin it Real |

Maasu
|
Posted - 2005.03.04 15:03:00 -
[67]
Oh i miss heid banger rants :(
ATUK, The Forlorn Hope of Corps. |

Hastrabull
|
Posted - 2005.03.04 15:12:00 -
[68]
Come back to supremacy Maasu :) ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: |

Seleene
|
Posted - 2005.03.04 15:14:00 -
[69]
My last post: I honestly do not understand this constant hostility between Supremacy and XETIC. It seems silly to me. At least XETIC sends pilots out to fight, which is more than I can say for others in this game. Seems to me that a corp like Supremacy would respect that, no matter the skill involved. At least you are going to get a fight.
As for the gentleman who commented about us getting paid to post here, not at all. It is simply my firm belief that all of this "XETIC ARE NOOB CAREBEARS!" bashing is going to have to come to an end at some point because, believe it or not, some of them actually have Gunnery and Standard Launcher trained up beyond Level 2. 
Now, if you'll excuse me, I have my own alliance war to get ready to fight this weekend. Assuming CONCORD doesn't keep stealing my money that is...  -
T2 Weapons Testing in progress! Volunteer today! |

Eleese
|
Posted - 2005.03.04 15:25:00 -
[70]
i know i said i wouldnt post but HAHAHAHAHAHAHAh me olyyy? buhhahahhahahahahahah sorry thats made my day.
If anyone has heard me and olyyy on teamspeak you'd know why its so funny he is french and im very English. |

Tomahawk Bliss
|
Posted - 2005.03.04 15:27:00 -
[71]
Originally by: DJTheBaron Excuse me Mr Xetic, we do not like you, we have come into the only safe space you have in eve, and we are making it unsafe, we are fully aware we are outnumbered 100:1, we dont care, we're going to kill more of you than you kill of us, a lot more, and at the end of the day, we're going to have a bloody good time doing it, we hope you do to, and if you dont, hahahahahahaha, your dead yay!
interesting
Xetic space is one of the safest collection of regions in 0.0. Deny me Xetic space and you deny me a safe haven.
But if you just want to gank expendable ships, war dec in empire and stay there in blobs like you have been. If you want to "hurt" Xetic try to take some stations, try to engage it's fleets in Xetic space. Try to do something other than shoot at travelers and mission runner (oh noes!).
you can't hurt Xetic by shooting at them in empire, anything in empire worth a damn (BPOs etc...) are safe in NPC stations accessible by alt/allies in empire/npc corps. All the Isk making ventures are in Xetic space and yet I don't see anyone taking the effort to fly 13 jumps from HED and certainly not 47 jumps from HED to do anything about it.
Choke off the POS, take out the Conquerables, disrupt its miningàbut I know you wont do any of those things. And because of that your ineffectual and I hope Stain doesnÆt waste the weekly isk to war dec you because one more corp in empire isnÆt going to make a difference. So far only FOE has done anything even remotely annoying to the alliance as a whole (guess Foyle was the better one eh?).
What really rankles is that you guys are good PvPers, you really could bring problems to Xetic. But you donÆt, itÆs like you have the ability to read but you choose to watch TV anyway. What is this world coming to. I have to now agree that CCP needs to fix the war system, all it does is stimulate lazy PvP which has no effect over all and becomes a huge waste of time (thus to me making it boring and eve less enticing)
|

The Enslaver
|
Posted - 2005.03.04 15:29:00 -
[72]
Deary me.
The wonderful sounds of Xetic whining, screaming...
XF may aswell be running around shouting 'OMG PLEASE DON'T HURT US WE SURRENDUR'.
Hilarious.
Go Supremacy, slaughter the pirate scum known as the Xetic Federation!  --------
FireFoxx80: If you think you can do a better job, go find yourself a datacentre to host a box, get a copy of Visual Studio, and STFU. |

Weebear
|
Posted - 2005.03.04 15:34:00 -
[73]
Originally by: The Enslaver Deary me.
The wonderful sounds of Xetic whining, screaming...
XF may aswell be running around shouting 'OMG PLEASE DON'T HURT US WE SURRENDUR'.
Hilarious.
Go Supremacy, slaughter the pirate scum known as the Xetic Federation! 
Link ----------------------- Honor and Serve!
|

DeviLee
|
Posted - 2005.03.04 15:41:00 -
[74]
This purpose of this war is not for anyone to lose his home/family/region. It's simply to make use of all the money you have gained and spend it on something this game is all about... PVP.
As for the hate against Xetic, a little hate is good just to make sure people come out and fight as it promotes agressivnes which is a prime cure against boredom.
I wish good luck to all Xetic pilots who will participate in the engagements and lots of fun. Win or lose, it's all about the game.
My words are my own and do not represent the views of my corp. |

The Enslaver
|
Posted - 2005.03.04 16:08:00 -
[75]
Originally by: Weebear Link
You know, if you were in a different alliance, I might find you mildly amusing. --------
FireFoxx80: If you think you can do a better job, go find yourself a datacentre to host a box, get a copy of Visual Studio, and STFU. |

Krapz
|
Posted - 2005.03.04 16:15:00 -
[76]
For those of you who think Xetic is whining in this thread, pls go back and re-read.
You will see, and cannot deny, that Xetic simply does not have ample targets on certain time zones.
I must say that I truly appreciate what Supremacy and FoE are trying to do. These war declarations are some well needed exercises that our PvP'ers needed, and has been a great motivational tool for some of our bears.
I'll respect that SUPRM didn't start this thread, and neither did Xetic, but don't by any stretch of the imagination try and say that Xetic is whining. You are completely dillusional if that is the case, and not reading this thread very closely.
Also, understand Eve is a 23/7 game, so what happens on your time zone is not the status quo. I play from 2330 - 0600 Eve time (or thereabouts). In that time lastnight, we came across a SUPRM gang, and decimated what could not warp out immediately. We then went to Obe, where FoE would not undock or come out of their SS.
Nonni was clear, as was Orvolle, and Yulai, as well as any other areas of opportunity. I think SUPRM managed to get 3 assault frigs out and into empire, but I didn't see them again, nor any other FoE that night. This "seeing" includes all intel reports off our alliance chat, so it's not just that we didn't see them w/ our PvP gang, they weren't reported anywhere again lastnight.
A few Xetic pilots then went chaining FoE in Obe, until they finally came out of their SS and used 4 BS's, and 8 ceptorz to take down a maller of ours.
I'm sure the situation is inversed on other time zones, and this happens to Xetic as well, but just be recognisant of the fact that FoE and SUPRM both are on the receiving end just as much as we are.
The point is, you can only stay logged on for a certain amount of time, but you don't get the "whole" picture until you can see it from all timezones.
So kudos all around to the war efforts, and hopefully it's not such a lopsided situation on all timezones, or this will get very boring, very quickly. I'm sure it isn't, as the war is still ongoing.
Fly safe, see ya ingame 
-- Insert cool graphics sig here -- |

Darken Two
|
Posted - 2005.03.04 16:35:00 -
[77]
Originally by: Everbane
Originally by: Redeol wth is Roger Waters
Well you know how Britn3y, Christin3, McF1y, Bust3d etc roxors your wurld? Well good old Roger roxorized it for some of the older guys here.
Lol so true man.
Why dont you just DIE DIE DIE !!!!
|

Hobbsalong
|
Posted - 2005.03.04 16:35:00 -
[78]
Yep this is fun.
However, it does suck to watch a guy plead for his industrial being shot up by a destroyer despite having 3 warp core stabs. Someone whose been in game for over a year should not have to beg to stop being shot up. Not naming names, but expect no mercy in this regard. We are at war. New players old players are all the same. They are targets.
It has been fun mostly so far. We did get a little group of campers in Alenia, seems the pilot of the Maller decided to go AFK at the gate. Not the best thing to do when you are camping to keep hostiles in system.
No smack in game yet. Which is always nice. We lose some we win some. It isnt about the win/loss. We are doing this for fun.
|

Sternburg Export
|
Posted - 2005.03.04 16:50:00 -
[79]
Originally by: Seleene ... believe it or not, some of them actually have Gunnery and Standard Launcher trained up beyond Level 2. 
Nope :)
We mine the Megacyte out of their ships 
the most think all of us are Carebears... Miners... Producers... None of us can use any other weapons, then small ones...
All the flames aganst us, make me tired.. Every war declaration Thread against us the same content... We cannot fight...
I¦m so sick of reading all this **** again and again...
Let¦s meet ingame and see what happens...
Btw.. little funny story of us being carbears:
i undocked in niya after losing my beloved Prophecy in a shiny new Ferox... At the same time a hostile undocked at the same station... Also in an Ferox... I launched my drones, and opened fire on him... What makes he? Right he docked...
Plz stop calling us carebears... It was a real 1 vs 1 no other alliance member or hostile was there... But he docked... 
I really hope for good fights with SUPRM... If my girlfriend let me play during weekend  ____________________________ [ 2005.03.31 20:53:50 ] (mining) Your Basic Miner perfectly strikes Veldspar Roid, wrecking for 20 Ore units.
|

Paulie Walnuts
|
Posted - 2005.03.04 17:57:00 -
[80]
Originally by: Seleene Edited by: Seleene on 04/03/2005 13:39:14
Originally by: Br0dY Ahhh... the sweet sound of war... XF whining before full out fighting even starts is like a sweet song to my ears. We come with the few we are to take down the many u are. We come to take what u mine for. We come to make profit of your work. Come on Xetic, come out of your holes and give us your stuff! :D
I've held my tongue long enough.
Whining? Is someone writing this down? What forums are you reading? Everywhere I look, there's some XETIC guy "w00ting" about more targets!
Are XETIC a buch of industrial carebears? Pretty much. As a whole, are they a fearsome PvP force? Not really.
HOWEVER...
You're in for a bit of a shock, sir, if you expect to face a bunch of noobs who will just hit the self-destruct button the moment they see your corp tag come out of warp. For one thing, XETIC kind of remind me of a swarm of locusts. I've been watching them first-hand throw themselves at FoE for a couple weeks now. Even when they don't expect to win, they keep at it. Why? Because slowly but surely, as a whole, they are learning.
Smack it up now and tell yourself whatever you need to make yourself feel confident. Just remember your own words a couple weeks from now as twenty CLS battleships are BBQing your frozen corpse. You may kill 10 of them for every one of you; the difference is that they don't really seem to care that much. 
I don't think I could agree more. I have been waiting for this day for a while now. Xetic always seem to be the punching bag of these forums, even though they have aquited themselves well before in wars (they didnt seem to get wiped out in the SUPRM/CA empire war).
They may not be dedicated to everyday PVP like SUPRM, but they have the numbers and the cash to just keep coming back again, again and again!
You think warring with Xetic is going to be easy?
You think XETIC havent thought this day would come as soon as CA felt apart?
ask yourselves the above questions and make your own conclusions ____________________________________ I've got soul but I'm not a soldier |

Scythmar
|
Posted - 2005.03.04 17:59:00 -
[81]
Originally by: Sternburg Export
Originally by: Seleene ... believe it or not, some of them actually have Gunnery and Standard Launcher trained up beyond Level 2. 
Nope :)
We mine the Megacyte out of their ships 
the most think all of us are Carebears... Miners... Producers... None of us can use any other weapons, then small ones...
All the flames aganst us, make me tired.. Every war declaration Thread against us the same content... We cannot fight...
I¦m so sick of reading all this **** again and again...
Let¦s meet ingame and see what happens...
Btw.. little funny story of us being carbears:
i undocked in niya after losing my beloved Prophecy in a shiny new Ferox... At the same time a hostile undocked at the same station... Also in an Ferox... I launched my drones, and opened fire on him... What makes he? Right he docked...
Plz stop calling us carebears... It was a real 1 vs 1 no other alliance member or hostile was there... But he docked... 
I really hope for good fights with SUPRM... If my girlfriend let me play during weekend 
Ever think that maybe he just wasn't setup to fight? I fly around in a Raven sometimes with almost no ability to fight...just so I can actually *get* where I want to go.
--------------- I guarantee that my opinions are the complete opposite of those of my corp and alliance. Get over it. |

Br0dY
|
Posted - 2005.03.04 18:03:00 -
[82]
Tbh I don't expect much from Xetic. If I die it'll be to ganks, not in fair fights, I died like 30mins ago, lost an enyo going against a harpy and a frig, trying to take the frig out. Well... Things kind of didn't work out as I pretty soon had a cpl cruisers and more frigs and destros on my bum, but hey... gotta get warmed up somehow. So far at least there's been little smack on local, forums I don't care about, many ppl don't read em anyway. So in conclusion, the real status of our wee war progress will show itself over next cpl of weeks, by which time we'll put our "act" together and chase XF out of yulai like cpl times before.
Till then... keep whining XF... Keep whining :P ------------------------------------------------
Better to ask something stupid, then to do something stupid |

siim
|
Posted - 2005.03.04 18:13:00 -
[83]
\o/
why is XF whining didn't they see this coming ?
|

Oohwha Schipperman
|
Posted - 2005.03.04 18:15:00 -
[84]
Originally by: Joshua Calvert Oh, don't mind me.
I'm just old-fashioned for thinking the person declaring ought to do the chasing, y'know........
That's not "old-fashioned," Josh. 
It's idiotic.
|

Monkiboy
|
Posted - 2005.03.04 18:24:00 -
[85]
All Im going to say is,
Good Game for showing up, let's have some fun.
That's why we declared the war, not out of hate, or angst but because we want to have some fun.
|

Krapz
|
Posted - 2005.03.04 18:33:00 -
[86]
Originally by: siim
\o/
why is XF whining didn't they see this coming ?
4th corp in a month?
-- Insert cool graphics sig here -- |

siim
|
Posted - 2005.03.04 18:44:00 -
[87]
Originally by: Krapz
Originally by: siim
\o/
why is XF whining didn't they see this coming ?
4th corp in a month?
I'm a Leno Wannabe
nuff sayd
|

siim
|
Posted - 2005.03.04 18:45:00 -
[88]
Originally by: Krapz
Originally by: siim
\o/
why is XF whining didn't they see this coming ?
4th corp in a month?
and besides bad'boy beats my score
|

Arimas Talasko
|
Posted - 2005.03.04 19:06:00 -
[89]
Xetic is giving us plenty of good fights no matter what anyone says. Got my Thorax blasted away again today, courtesy of Sjoor :) Cheers guys for 'keepin it real.' Supremacy Keepin it Real |

Gangaric
|
Posted - 2005.03.04 19:42:00 -
[90]
Less talk more killing please 
|

Trezerami
|
Posted - 2005.03.04 23:36:00 -
[91]
Edited by: Trezerami on 04/03/2005 23:40:41 At last a corp that actually comes out and fights, does not log off every 30 secs and does not employ an army of alts. Fun times again - respect 
PS. Keep those clones up to date 
|

Joshua Calvert
|
Posted - 2005.03.04 23:40:00 -
[92]
CLS for the win.
CLS remind me of Everlasting Vendetta (without the egomaniac controlling behaviour) when EV were one of the premiere corps. in the game.
Hell, CLS must be good...I've been a member for more than 2 months 
LEEEEERRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! |

Draximus Cane
|
Posted - 2005.03.04 23:47:00 -
[93]
Dear Mr Concord.
I write to complain that due to the Yulai convention, I have zero red people in my scanner.
This is causing me and my family great distressand a general lack of death and destruction, I would appretiate allowing us to go about our lawfull business of OMGNOESWTFPWNZRS!!ELEVEN1!!
-------------------------------------------------
|

Trezerami
|
Posted - 2005.03.05 00:11:00 -
[94]
Originally by: DJTheBaron Excuse me Mr Xetic.....your dead yay!
DJ you've gone very quiet all of a sudden - rough day today or something 
|

F'nog
|
Posted - 2005.03.05 00:59:00 -
[95]
Originally by: Tesk Malloc Edited by: Tesk Malloc on 04/03/2005 11:02:32 ***OFFICIAL SUPREMACY PRESS RELEASE***
Yes, we have.
Yes, we will be actively hunting.
Yes, we have enough ham for the whole campaign.
Dammit, what'm I gonna do with the million pounds of ham I've got in my hangar? I was gonna sell it to you guys for a tidy profit.
|

fugazii
|
Posted - 2005.03.05 01:11:00 -
[96]
Originally by: Redeol
and wth is Roger Waters ??
tbh it should be a crime not to know.
|

F'nog
|
Posted - 2005.03.05 01:33:00 -
[97]
Originally by: Br0dY Tbh I don't expect much from Xetic. If I die it'll be to ganks, not in fair fights, I died like 30mins ago, lost an enyo going against a harpy and a frig, trying to take the frig out. Well... Things kind of didn't work out as I pretty soon had a cpl cruisers and more frigs and destros on my bum, but hey... gotta get warmed up somehow. So far at least there's been little smack on local, forums I don't care about, many ppl don't read em anyway. So in conclusion, the real status of our wee war progress will show itself over next cpl of weeks, by which time we'll put our "act" together and chase XF out of yulai like cpl times before.
Till then... keep whining XF... Keep whining :P
Nice pointless flame. This is just the sort of thing Riddari was posting about. If you declare on an allinace of 4000, expect to face large amounts of people. Are we supposed to have a daily lottery that selects the number of people who can fight so we don't have more than the enemy?
I have respect for many in SPURM , but this was uncalled for. If you're as good as you say, you'll just be happy to have more targets to kill, and enjoy yourself.
It would be nice if we could fight this war ingame where it belongs instead of useless flames here by people who aren't even invovled with the war.
|

Oohwha Schipperman
|
Posted - 2005.03.05 02:03:00 -
[98]
Originally by: F'nog Do not taunt Happy Fun Ball.
Okay, I hate you 'cause you're Xetic and lame and talk smack and, oh, I dunno, have straight teeth ... but anyone who remembers Happy Fun Ball gets a gold star right next to the red one on my scanner.

|

Riddari
|
Posted - 2005.03.05 02:39:00 -
[99]
The amount of locked threads on this forum explains why I only check them out once a week.
Now, as for my previous post in this topic, we've allready had SUPRM members post the exact rant I prophecised (bah spelling).
XETIC are a mythical punch bag, they didn't want to mess around in PVP in the old days and so got a reputation for being soft.
Today, countless war decs and invasions later, XETIC is still the biggest alliance and one of the richest.
XETIC doesn't need to earn respect from some guy in Supremacy.
I know who are in SUPRM, although I actually knew better those that are no longer in SUPRM, but that's another story.
As for all the "XETIC whinage OMG!", point me to where XETIC are whining on these forums.
Point it to me!
POINT IT TO ME!
No? Can't find it? That answers those that think it's the "cool thing" to post that "Xetic whine". It also puts a big pointy hat on their heads.
XETIC and CLS are doing fine in these wars.
Personally PVP isn't that thrilling anymore, but a good operation is always a pleasure. I'll be about.
¼©¼ a history |

Lansfear
|
Posted - 2005.03.05 06:34:00 -
[100]
Originally by: Gangaric Less talk more killing please 
AMEN!
|

pringprang
|
Posted - 2005.03.05 06:40:00 -
[101]
Originally by: Seleene You're in for a bit of a shock, sir, if you expect to face a bunch of noobs who will just hit the self-destruct button the moment they see your corp tag come out of warp. For one thing, XETIC kind of remind me of a swarm of locusts. I've been watching them first-hand throw themselves at FoE for a couple weeks now. Even when they don't expect to win, they keep at it. Why? Because slowly but surely, as a whole, they are learning.
I think that was hitting the nail on the head. Out of my 5 months in game I've been mining for 4. Every time I do pvp now is a learnign experience and the more people who are available to teach me the happier I am. I get some kills and I die sometimes but every single time I learn something I didn't know before. If you guys all want to declare war on us but don't bother coming down to actually threaten anything important to Xetic, then I doubt you'll find many members of our alliance complaining. It's not anything disrespectful, its a game and we are hoping to have fun too. The more people there are declaring on Xetic, especially good pvp corps like Supremacy, the more opportunities I have to learn and have more fun in EVE. Props to you if you get me or my alliance mates but every time after that we'll be harder to deal with. Gl to everyone involved (except you buggers who gank my haulers ).
|

killerco
|
Posted - 2005.03.05 10:24:00 -
[102]
Edited by: killerco on 05/03/2005 16:50:15
Originally by: DeviLee As for the hate against Xetic, a little hate is good just to make sure people come out and fight as it promotes agressivnes which is a prime cure against boredom.
I wish good luck to all Xetic pilots who will participate in the engagements and lots of fun. Win or lose, it's all about the game.
hear hear
|

Phyre
|
Posted - 2005.03.05 11:05:00 -
[103]
bleh. Why can't the people I actually *do* hate declare war on us? I doubt it would ever happen, but all the same... sigh. For the past... I don't know, two... three weeks? My corpmates have been flying like ... a billion jumps, just to go fight the bad guys. I won't do it, for several reasons, but that's what they did. Now I guess they are in empire *****ing heads, but hey... what was I talking about?
Hi. My name is Sleep Deprivation.
|

Br0dY
|
Posted - 2005.03.05 17:48:00 -
[104]
Edited by: Br0dY on 07/03/2005 13:53:49 Teh uber xetic military costed me 2 incursuses today. I am broke. I here by go back to our home system syndicate to mine crokite. See u in 2 weeks!
Oh yeah, thanks to the dudes in the indys, I was looking for t2 ABs... ------------------------------------------------
Better to ask something stupid, then to do something stupid |
| |
|
| Pages: 1 2 3 4 :: [one page] |