| Pages: 1 2 3 :: [one page] |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Lowa
|
Posted - 2005.03.29 18:22:00 -
[1]
Edited by: Lowa on 30/03/2005 15:26:49 Hello,
IĘve just finished my first ever movie and someone said I should put it up for display and have it dissected like I do other peoples movies! 
I wasnĘt sure what to make a movie about and since I wasnĘt in the mood to try and out do the masters in story telling I was a bit frustrated. I startedąmade a few thingsątrying to learn the software and its tricks (Damn there is a lot of stuff to play with!) without sucking up to Leafo too much. Managed to get most of the things working except some text, coding and workspace settings. IĘm kinda surprised my self!
Anyhow, I sat there getting nowhere in my ōstoryö but when watching through tons of clips it hit me; THIS is why I play, this is why WE play.
So I made a movie on why I/we play this game, in a tribute to CCP and the idea that have given me so much fun during the past 1.2 years! So without further a doą Judge me!
---------------------------------- Why we do it!
Running length: 07:26 min Filesize: 66 MB Filetype: Windows Media Video 9 (wmv) File: Right-click and save as... Soundtrack: See end credits for all details on the video Time to make: 1 month on and off, 5 hours of pure work in the end ----------------------------------
Best Regards, LOWA
ps. "WE" would be people that like to shoot at stuff 
Oh! Yeah! Huh! MC - Going funky all over your clone baby! |

Leafo
|
Posted - 2005.03.29 18:23:00 -
[2]
Bah, you said that you just wanted to try out Premiere a bit and then you made this?!?  
I never should have helped you when you asked stuff about the program! 
This is simply amazing for a first video Lowa! I envy you for starting out at this level, you bastard! 
Good job! 
//Leafo
click on sig for all my videos
|

Seleene
|
Posted - 2005.03.29 18:32:00 -
[3]
Edited by: Seleene on 29/03/2005 18:46:05 OMFG!!!!!!!!!!1111111111!!!one-hundred-eleven!!!11111!!!!
MC FOR THE ******* WIN!!!!
Lowa, you evil bastard! Your first vid?? Leafo and I are gonna have to work our tails off now!
This has got to be one of the most "atmospheric" vids in the history of EVE! Oh man, screw writing up a reply, I'm gonna go watch it again!!     -
T2 Weapons Testing in progress! Volunteer today! |

Recluse XXX
|
Posted - 2005.03.29 18:40:00 -
[4]
\o/ FIREWORKS!!!!
Good job mate, and u didnt even mention that u were making it!!!
The ending was just amaizing!!!
//Rec
|

LLeBRing
|
Posted - 2005.03.29 18:43:00 -
[5]
Err wtf? for your first video I demand something of less caliber!!!
Awesome job Lowa. I now know who the real cameraman in NSN is!! I liked the ending a lot, lots of fireworks. Plus the image of the burning shards of a ship flying verticle with that frigate... HOT!
Awesome 
Nuttin but corn bread en chicken for this fella  |

ChronicX
|
Posted - 2005.03.29 18:49:00 -
[6]
WOW!
I¦m Impressed! Really ******* nice footage! Nice editing aswell!
Makes me wanna try it out myself 
|

Gift
|
Posted - 2005.03.29 18:52:00 -
[7]
very nice vid m8, expecially for a first timer. I'm defenetly looking forward to your next film.
|

Omber Zombie
|
Posted - 2005.03.29 19:18:00 -
[8]
/me throws his first video attempt in the trash.
frickin awesome, great matching of footage to music. ----------- "Remember people: Omber is the biggest evil ever created, DO NOT let it get to you!" Waagaa Ktlehr, BDCI
I have a blog
|

KSUDruid
|
Posted - 2005.03.29 19:19:00 -
[9]
Killer Camera work, rockin' soundtrack, and the fading in and out towards the end with all the missiles flying around was exceedingly neat.
Not as flashy as I've come to except from other MC vids, but in this case Less was definetly more. I'd give it 10 Ice cubes on the "cooler-than-cool" O-Meter.
-Druid "Civis Ascendant"
|

jbob2000
|
Posted - 2005.03.29 19:52:00 -
[10]
Damn good video, the soundtrack fit VERY nicely with the footage ----------------------------------------------- CANADIAN |

Ikvar
|
Posted - 2005.03.29 20:18:00 -
[11]
I've got to say that is one of my new favourite videos. It's... cinematic..
Top work Lowa  _________________
|

Alexison
|
Posted - 2005.03.29 20:24:00 -
[12]
Nice video. Nice music. GW. _____________________________________________________
|

MAXSuicide
|
Posted - 2005.03.29 20:43:00 -
[13]
great movie man...
My vids and random stuff |

Rave Baby
|
Posted - 2005.03.29 20:50:00 -
[14]
excelent!  would never thought its a first movie :) high quality promo like pvp footage will save it on hd :)
(if you really want to show to somebody how cool eve is you just show this to him hehe)
when are you making the second one?
---
--- Peace Love Unity Respect
|

Carl Bowmore
|
Posted - 2005.03.29 21:04:00 -
[15]
Lowa rockar fett
|

Kyogen Steiner
|
Posted - 2005.03.29 21:23:00 -
[16]
just watched it, totally amazing Lowa. This one is going to the favorites folder. ------------------------------------------------
We are the bringers of hatred! |

Jarelle
|
Posted - 2005.03.29 22:48:00 -
[17]
This video is fantastic, great choice for soundtrack, played Eve for over a year now and never even thought to move the camera back to take a view of a battle around me! Doh!!! If this is your first offering, I can't wait for your next ones!!!! Definite Oscar nomination for Best Director, Best movie, Best special effects (well, had to put that one in so CCP get something for it!).
|

Waagaa Ktlehr
|
Posted - 2005.03.29 23:13:00 -
[18]
I got bored at around 60%, 'cause I like faster paced viddies. Still think you really did some nice edition, the flow was very smooth and the music wasn't bad at all! :) ------------------------------------------ I am a love machine, feeding my fantasy, give me a kiss or three, have fun!
|

Equinox II
|
Posted - 2005.03.29 23:32:00 -
[19]
Very nice vid! I love the scene where that incursus class ship fly straight up with a prophecy exploding in the background (also used in the last mc-foe video i think), that is so cool.
|

Keav
|
Posted - 2005.03.30 00:22:00 -
[20]
BS is that your first vid! 
I'm never gonna release a first vid if I've gotta compete with that! lol
Awesome dude!
Keav.net |

Julien Derida
|
Posted - 2005.03.30 01:27:00 -
[21]
Loved the footage, loved the music. Excellent vid Lowa 
New Order > Nightwish  ----------------------------------------
Artistic Director & Chief Diplomat - FRICK |

Ben Derindar
|
Posted - 2005.03.30 02:43:00 -
[22]
Bah... how are the rest of us supposed to compete with stuff like this? 
Some outstanding camerawork here, first and foremost. I love the warp scene where first the Maller slides in, then the Brutix appears, then the Coercer, then the spin around revealing the rest. The drone view is a new one on me too, and used to great effect against that Raven.
Good choice of music as well, fairly even-paced throughout once it got going, which would have given you plenty of scope to play with while putting it together, I'd imagine.
In terms of storytelling, there isn't much said outside of the beginning and end, but it's definitely a good thing in this case - the visuals by themselves do all the talking that's needed. It certainly worked for me.
Without a doubt, this is one of the finest Eve vids I've ever seen, and easily the best "first" vid I've ever seen, assuming it really is your first. Be honest now. 
/Ben
|

taaf
|
Posted - 2005.03.30 06:25:00 -
[23]
Nice vid Lowa. CCP give this guy a job!
NOW!
|

Leafo
|
Posted - 2005.03.30 06:31:00 -
[24]
Originally by: Ben Derindar ...and easily the best "first" vid I've ever seen, assuming it really is your first. Be honest now. 
I know it is hard to believe but I know it is so, the guy opened Premiere for the first time ever like a month ago. 

click on sig for all my videos
|

Seleene
|
Posted - 2005.03.30 06:44:00 -
[25]
It's really all about the choice of clips, the slow pace of the music... the feel of the thing. Leafo and I try to tell stories or dazzle the viewer with a barrage of images. What Lowa has done is similar to what I tried to do with my Dawn of Exodus vid, which is just let the images speak for themselves.
The difference is that Lowa didn't put much of a focus on anything but the game itself and how it makes him feel. There is no real message beyond, "This is why we play."
From an internal perspective, I watch this video and catch myself recognizing things and going, "Hey! I remember that!" I watch this movie and think of all the good times on TS over the past couple months since the MC formed. I think about how much more I look forward to logging in than at any other time since I first started playing.
Lowa put his 'heart' into this movie and it shows.
I consider this movie to be something that CCP would be foolish not to use in some way. I've seen some of the pathetic excuses for 'player-made movies' that FilePlanet posts up to promote World of Warcraft and I wonder what those sheep would think if they saw something like this?  -
T2 Weapons Testing in progress! Volunteer today! |

Camel S
|
Posted - 2005.03.30 08:19:00 -
[26]
Bah, I could do much better! If I wanted to that is
Videon rockar fett!
|

Artean
|
Posted - 2005.03.30 08:29:00 -
[27]
This is the stuff which brings people back to the game... i.e. time for me to re-activate my account very soon-ish
Lysande rulle Lowa :) ........ There is a fine line between gate camping and just standing by a gate, looking like an idiot... |

Blacklight
|
Posted - 2005.03.30 09:30:00 -
[28]
Simply awesome!
Great video and sublime choice of tunes 
Eve Blacklight Style
|

SageOfMystery
|
Posted - 2005.03.30 09:34:00 -
[29]
Lowa, I loved this video man. Dont ever stop making them :D
|

Jin Entres
|
Posted - 2005.03.30 10:12:00 -
[30]
Very enjoyable. Thank you for doing it! :)
|

Sucram
|
Posted - 2005.03.30 13:42:00 -
[31]
Great movie man... 2 thumbs up... 
|

Lowa
|
Posted - 2005.03.30 13:57:00 -
[32]
Wowądudesąit aint that good is it?  I meanąyeah I like it, it turned out the way *I* wanted it but I didnĘt expect it to go down so well with the rest of you. What can I say? IĘm frikkin stunned thatĘs what! Seleene, Leafo and LLeBRing starting out saying its good! That kind off blow me away.
For all you who have downloaded it and responded: THANK YOU (again) !!!
To some of the questions:
I always wanted a video with New Order as soundtrack cause I just like the Crystal song and when nobody else had done it I wanted to try it myself. And Seleene already said it, I put my heart in it, not intentionally, but thinking about what makes me play and trying to put into a scene will automatically do that. I think. It wasnĘt meant to be an official release but Leafo said I should and you have to obey the Master. And yes, honestly itĘs my first.
Next movie - Some dayą I leave this to the proĘs for now. I do promise to make more though, just need to find that 'thing' that makes me feel like I just HAVE to do a movie on it. 
Material - Some material is re-used, I know, but I couldnĘt help my self using that Prophecy explosion again. It was a real lucky shot when frapsing that fight, I have no idea why my ship went straight up and could prolly not duplicate it again.
The drone camera was also lucky, I thought I was going to look at the Raven but to my surprise I caught the drone and the result is pretty outstanding. It has been used before but nowadays drones are rare in combat so the opportunity does not present it self very often.
The sought after effect ū Some of you felt it. I wanted YOU to like the game even more, get a boost to go play again or get someone else to give it a shot! And it seems like some people are taking the baitą ARTEAN get your ass back in the game! RIGHT NOW young man! 
The lack of text also comes from the fact that I didnĘt really have a story but in the end that does not seem to have been a bad thing. Glad to see that the spirit shines through anyway.
Cheers, LOWA
Oh! Yeah! Huh! MC - Going funky all over your clone baby! |

Fearn
|
Posted - 2005.03.30 16:00:00 -
[33]
MORE MC VIDEOS!!
|

Leilani Solaris
|
Posted - 2005.03.30 18:35:00 -
[34]
Nice ViD!! I'm starting my own vid soon, hopefully it'll turn out half as good as that! :) very well done. Hope to see more from you in the future. Hey Leafo... looks like you have a contender on your heels... Keep an eye on him  ----------------------------------------------- |

Harlequin D'Earth
|
Posted - 2005.03.30 19:08:00 -
[35]
That is one gorgeous vid...
Kudos 
|

Ijaz
|
Posted - 2005.03.31 01:28:00 -
[36]
Your first vid?
I agree with the guy that said CCP should hire you.
|

SageOfMystery
|
Posted - 2005.03.31 02:45:00 -
[37]
Lowa, your Video has some of the best shots iv ever seen, i remember showing my friedns some other eve videos and they asked me why the ships were rendered at all because all you see mostly are BOX's but your video actully gets good shots of the ships fighting plus showing the funness of the game :D Its a keeper for sure.
|

Cmd Woodlouse
|
Posted - 2005.03.31 02:56:00 -
[38]
AWESOME!!!
Especially cause it was ur first vid 
[G] - Pink Power
|

Graelyn
|
Posted - 2005.03.31 09:06:00 -
[39]
What can I say?
I'll be throwing a link to this with every buddy program trial I send out. It's just that good.
Minister - Public Affairs AEGIS MILITIA ATCR Forums |

Weeman
|
Posted - 2005.03.31 11:51:00 -
[40]
very nice editing, new order tune..its just a tune plain and simple :P and THE best camera work i have seen :) wp
Nerf Resistance/Rank 5/SP: 1240731 of 1280000  |

Evecrumble
|
Posted - 2005.03.31 13:05:00 -
[41]
That vid was the mad note, very very awesome job :)
|

Velsharoon
|
Posted - 2005.03.31 13:08:00 -
[42]
I liked it lowa, excellent for a 1st movie
|

Lowa
|
Posted - 2005.03.31 13:43:00 -
[43]
Edited by: Lowa on 31/03/2005 17:15:08
Originally by: Weeman very nice editing, new order tune..its just a tune plain and simple :P and THE best camera work i have seen :) wp
Plain tune? JUST A PLAIN TUNE? OH YEAH!? *Aims a serious amount of destructive hardware against Weeman* New Order f0r t3h w1n!!!11eleven-elves-and-so-on!!!

Thanks, LOWA
Oh! Yeah! Huh! MC - Going funky all over your clone baby! |

Wanoah
|
Posted - 2005.04.01 22:39:00 -
[44]
Possibly the best vid I've seen so far. Very nicely edited - I especially liked the 'fireworks' at the end.
Sometimes you just get so focused on talking to whoever your talking to, killing whoever you are trying to kill, or trying to get some ISK that you just forget to take a step back once in a while and just marvel at the beauty of it all.
"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." Thanks for reminding me, Lowa.
|

Akaviri
|
Posted - 2005.04.02 16:56:00 -
[45]
Wow, this is a great movie! The scene with the drone orbiting the Raven has got to be the best that I've seen in any movie so far. Good choice of music and action. It's nice to see a vid that mostly shows the ships themselves. This is definately a good movie to show ppl to try and get them interested in EVE.
````````````` _ |\_ ````````````` \` oo\ ````````_____/ =__Y= `````` /` `````` ) `_``` / ` , ``` \/\_.(\_/) ((____| `` )_--\ \_-`(x.x) `------'`------` `--` (> <) Kitty pwns Bunny! |

qrac
|
Posted - 2005.04.04 18:16:00 -
[46]
link down?
-------------------------------------------
Insanes numquam moriuntur! |

Lowa
|
Posted - 2005.04.04 20:57:00 -
[47]
Originally by: qrac link down?
Nope, working fine now. 989KB/s. Could have been a temporary thing. The server has been acting up lately.
Let me know if you still cant get it.
Cheers, LOWA
Oh! Yeah! Huh! MC - Going funky all over your clone baby! |

Kjewla
|
Posted - 2005.04.21 10:19:00 -
[48]
Awesome movie, i cant belive this is youre first  applause to you sir, And may you make many more.
Nest etter styrken er ingenting st°rre enn evnen til Õ beherske den.
http://www.subroc.net/teddybears/
|

POTT
|
Posted - 2005.04.22 03:26:00 -
[49]

That my friend
Is the Mutt's Nuts.
Good choice of soundtrack - pacey. Mix in a touch of weapon audio maybe - not too much. Cam work nice - especially the orbiting panning nice and smooth. Some cool viz mixing there.
I'll pre order the next - single piece of music/prefer vision without the tactical overlays i.e good for media centre/video background during a storming party! In fact I'll pop a beer in salute to you now (any excuse).
p.s. guys, tighten up the choreography a bit will ya there's an artist at work there 
|

POTT
|
Posted - 2005.04.22 03:31:00 -
[50]
Sorry, that last post was by me. POTT doesn't exist anymore (I nuked him for slacking).
|

Methadroid
|
Posted - 2005.04.22 10:08:00 -
[51]
Damn Lowa! That is one kickass movie! I hope to see more of that soon! --------------------------------------------------
I have no sig :( |

Amataras
|
Posted - 2005.04.22 18:41:00 -
[52]
excellent! -------------- The Eve Diplomacy Table
|

Valdruk
|
Posted - 2005.04.22 19:54:00 -
[53]
Lowa,
Seleene's VOTF and Dawn of Exodus vids got me to subscribe to Eve. Your video makes me want to go home log on and just play. I want to go jump in a Megathron and orbit a planet to see how majestic the ship is.
I for one am glad you did this video, I have it playing on my work speakers and co-workers asked me who the music was by. I told them they had to sit through the video and they could find out 
Excellent work! I guess some of the best videos come out of the Mercenary Coalition!
Valdruk
___________________________________________
|

Lorna Doone
|
Posted - 2005.04.23 18:06:00 -
[54]
Love the atmosphere of this, plus it's gotta be some of the best in-game footage I've ever seen and the music fits it perfectly.
I salute you, sir! 
--------------------------------------------------------------- "Meantime, all around me is violence and robbery, coarse delight and savage pain, reckless joke and hopeless death." |

Lowa
|
Posted - 2005.04.24 17:05:00 -
[55]
To the latest comments: I'm crawling at your feet in grattitude!
Cheers, LOWA
Oh! Yeah! Huh! MC - Going funky all over your clone baby! |

Seleene
|
Posted - 2005.04.25 06:06:00 -
[56]
Originally by: Valdruk Seleene's VOTF and Dawn of Exodus vids got me to subscribe to Eve.
Wow... 
This is the kind of thing that makes me wanna go home and fire up Premiere again! Thank you! 
Quote: Your video makes me want to go home log on and just play.
This vid by Lowa is probably the 'most watched' on my hard drive. I have shown it to almost everyone that I know who is even remotely interested in computers and no one had failed to go wide-eyed at what they see on the screen. The music, the images and the sheer beauty of the game are so well represented in this vid that it's a natural for promotional purposes.  -
T2 Weapons Testing in progress! Volunteer today! |

Neon Genesis
|
Posted - 2005.04.26 21:49:00 -
[57]
V nice Lowa  __
There, i just contributed nothing to your thread
|

Chritus
|
Posted - 2005.04.26 22:08:00 -
[58]
Truly Amazing! The camerawork with everyone in the warp was very nice indeed, loved the way the other ships just showed up out of nowhere, very nice.
Also, the scene with the drone around the raven was truly amazing, VERY nice scene! Keep it up, I can't believe that's your first. Oh yeah, and I loved the soundtrack, in my opinion it fit the movie perfectly!
|

The Clash
|
Posted - 2005.04.26 23:59:00 -
[59]
Good stuff there . I want to make a vid s bad unfortunaly suck at using pc's and i if i try i end up swearing a lot and delete it :)
i admit im so jealous :)
keep up the good work and entertain me :P _________________
Retirement closing in . |

Mr Popov
|
Posted - 2005.04.27 05:20:00 -
[60]
I hope you don't mind me showing it to people I know getting them to join EVE
|

Seleene
|
Posted - 2006.05.23 09:35:00 -
[61]
Edited by: Seleene on 23/05/2006 09:45:14
Sel's "from back in the day" pick of the week:
This vid is on the top of a lot of people's Favorities lists, yet it only has two pages of replies. This thing deserves a bit of front page exposure for a couple days.
For those who have never seen it, "Why we do it." is not your typical MC movie. In fact, it's less about the MC than about the game we all play. It's easily one of the more inspirational vids out there. Almost everyone who has seen it wants to log in immediately.
The visuals are very clean and the music is perfectly suited to the theme of the vid.
Hopefully this will get Lowa off of his ass to make another one. 
EDIT - The ending 'fireworks' show alone is worth the time of the download.
-
History of the MC movie! |

FraXy
|
Posted - 2006.05.23 15:41:00 -
[62]
I watched this video for the first time in May 2005 i think after a recommendation from my friend R'adeh which i`ve known in-game for over a year now.
This video is a great video to get the motivation to continue playing Eve.
Excellent camera work and excellent song choice.
I hope Lowa decides to make something similar soon to reflect new changes over the last year.
Again, nice work mate.
This is my lazy attempt to make an uber-signature, please go away!
|

Aakron
|
Posted - 2006.05.23 15:59:00 -
[63]
Very nice vid
|

Evil Thug
|
Posted - 2006.05.23 16:12:00 -
[64]
Best video i ever seen. ----------------------------------------------- Logged in a system, next to you =) |

Niobius Julius
|
Posted - 2006.05.24 05:29:00 -
[65]
WOW! Totally awesome! The best vid i have ever seen! The scenes fit perfectly with the pace of music. Nice camera motion. And the fleet battle near habitated planet with lots of tiny lights - very impressive!
Hope to see more of your vids! |

Lowa
|
Posted - 2006.05.24 09:25:00 -
[66]
W00T! I'm front page stuff again! Oh glory! (Sel, it was 450m for this service right?) Yes, I'm sort of working on something like this again. I just need to get more clips and get "in the zone". It might be 1 month it might be 6... 
Again, thank you All for the feed back on this! Makes me all warm and fuzzy!
<3 Thugster!
Regards, LOWa
NSN - Forcing EVE reviewers to mine since 2003! |

ScoRpS
|
Posted - 2006.05.24 09:56:00 -
[67]
totaly worthy of representing Eve and very beautifully constructed.
Very cool Lowa cant wait for ur future releases 
|

NereSky
|
Posted - 2006.05.24 19:54:00 -
[68]
sorry i have not posted a reply ealier LOWA but m8 that Vid' was worth every second downloading it and watching it , ive been trying to find some vids to show some of my unconvinced friends to participate in Eve , now i know what to include , and its this one among other MC vids, Since watching it ive shown the vid to 3 people and 2 people have started subscribing.
WELL DONE m8 and ill be waiting for ur others that will obviously stayed stored on my hard drive along with this one :)
|

Ryunoko
|
Posted - 2006.05.25 11:02:00 -
[69]
Hmm, i stated in several threads, that this probably the best EVE movie ever .. but never here in the actual release thread.. what a shame..
So well.. once more: OMGWTFAWESOMEVID!!!!111 
Honestly, this video has 'saved' me from quiting EVE several times.. (or is that a curse then?). It's just amazing and i love it...
|

Flyer11
|
Posted - 2006.05.25 15:42:00 -
[70]
awsome video guys  Flyer11 SHINRA Member
|

Horg
|
Posted - 2006.05.25 17:57:00 -
[71]
Very good vid! Some great angles! I loved the part with the raven up close!
|

Atom HeartMother
|
Posted - 2006.05.25 19:28:00 -
[72]
i want Lowa's babies 
|

Fack Off
|
Posted - 2006.05.25 22:03:00 -
[73]
Edited by: Fack Off on 25/05/2006 22:04:16
sorry, boring and uneventful.
although it was your first vid i suppose.
|

SpaceDrake Storyteller
|
Posted - 2006.05.25 22:54:00 -
[74]
Alts for the lose.
And to be honest it's more exciting than a lot of the gank crap I see posted on this forum all the time, due to the camerawork. -------------- What good are actions if there's no one to tell the tale afterward?
Player of the character "Andre Ricard". |

NereSky
|
Posted - 2006.05.26 07:53:00 -
[75]
Originally by: Fack Off Edited by: Fack Off on 25/05/2006 22:04:16
sorry, boring and uneventful.
although it was your first vid i suppose.
U always get one and your are all 3 of em , most vids produced now are all the same gank shot after gank shot with average camerwork and average quality,
This Video is more of a statement, the camera work is above average with some awsesome moments caught, Quality is magnificent and considering this is LOWA's first Vid i class it as spectacular.
Its a statement of one pilots reason (s) of why he plays Eve which co-incidently also represents a lot more of the Eve population than he expected. This Vid should be used for marketing of Eve imho.
|

Lowa
|
Posted - 2006.05.26 10:32:00 -
[76]
Edited by: Lowa on 26/05/2006 10:32:40
Originally by: Fack Off Edited by: Fack Off on 25/05/2006 22:04:16
sorry, boring and uneventful.
although it was your first vid i suppose.
Two things. 1. Mature name there mate, I'm sure it was made to get maximum credibility when (alt)posting. 2. Where is your vid? I love vids and of course would like to see if you can make something that inspires me to do better in the future.
Cheers, LOWA - Alts in the vid forums, this was like the last resort. 
NSN - Forcing EVE reviewers to mine since 2003! |

FraXy
|
Posted - 2006.05.29 11:59:00 -
[77]
Originally by: Lowa Edited by: Lowa on 26/05/2006 10:32:40
Originally by: Fack Off Edited by: Fack Off on 25/05/2006 22:04:16
sorry, boring and uneventful.
although it was your first vid i suppose.
Two things. 1. Mature name there mate, I'm sure it was made to get maximum credibility when (alt)posting. 2. Where is your vid? I love vids and of course would like to see if you can make something that inspires me to do better in the future.
Cheers, LOWA - Alts in the vid forums, this was like the last resort. 
Somehow i doubt #2 
Make a new vid Lowa, please...
I`ll send a special Carebear cookie for u which i made myself.. 
This is my lazy attempt to make an uber-signature, please go away!
|

Dracolich
|
Posted - 2006.05.31 06:59:00 -
[78]
This necromancy made me watch this one again. I think its the first time I have seen it with sound on(whats wrong with me!!??). I think the music along with the vid made it ooze with atmossphere. That being said, I would love more heavy metal soundtracks .
The close up on the raven being attacked must go into the book of being the best closeup - at least in my book. _______________________________________
Does killing the weak, make you feel strong? |

Nicholai Pestot
|
Posted - 2006.07.11 10:02:00 -
[79]
I only just watched this, cant believe i missed it before 
Absolutely fantastic for your first vid, or even your hundreth vid.
Im considering pulling a sickie tomorrow to play more eve just because of this video. ________________ What you do is you store up the rage, let it fester while you gain strength, then use it to gank those weaker than you... and so the circle of life is complete |

Dracolich
North Star Networks Cruel Intentions
|
Posted - 2007.06.02 15:39:00 -
[80]
Originally by: Dracolich This necromancy made me watch this one again. I think its the first time I have seen it with sound on(whats wrong with me!!??). I think the music along with the vid made it ooze with atmossphere. That being said, I would love more heavy metal soundtracks .
The close up on the raven being attacked must go into the book of being the best closeup - at least in my book.
I love heavy metal as well, but the music was absolutely perfect, imho.
I do think that Lowa should make more vids though considering his talents. _____________________________________
_____________________________________ Kreul Intentions is my Guardian Angel |

Kalestra Cable
Caldari Faust Industries
|
Posted - 2007.06.02 15:51:00 -
[81]
Ah,
Glad this movie got bumped otherwise I'd probably not seen it.
Very nice work Lowa, loved it 
|

Bokudan
Gallente DRUCKWELLE The Pentagram
|
Posted - 2007.06.02 18:54:00 -
[82]
Wow awsome mate !
Best vid ive seen for a long time
its worth another bump
Cheers
|

Dash Ripcock
0utbreak
|
Posted - 2007.06.03 00:54:00 -
[83]
One of my favourites, and I love the tune. Thanks Lowa 
Outbreak - The Movie
|

Danti Shidomu
Gallente New Career Move
|
Posted - 2007.06.04 11:20:00 -
[84]
Keep It Up!
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 2 3 :: [one page] |