| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Ademaro Imre
|
Posted - 2005.03.30 00:32:00 -
[1]
I would liek to start a reserach agent. Right now - there is nothing easily predictable, predictable ships, and most else is already cheap on the markets (t2 drives and crystals).
Would it be better to find an area for upcoming t2 items, or go into the starship engineering research? I imagine better rewards in the starship category, if you win what might be a popular field. But are the other categories less popular with betetr chances of winning a bpo?
|

S'Daria
|
Posted - 2005.03.30 00:44:00 -
[2]
Ah...the Research Lottery.
If you think that field will have more BPOs released then I would continue in that field. You'll get that label for your field of research if there are no more BPOs being released.
However, each patch there may be a new allotment of BPOs, so I would probably just wait the 2 weeks for the next patch - no need to loose all the RP that you have built up.
If you are going to change research agents consider getting a Level IV agent (most RP per day), that you have high standings with.
I forgot the calculations, but one of the factors is standings and the type level of the agent.
If you got the cash and am willing to invest some serious training time you could buy a skill that increases the number of research agents you can have.
Good luck. And remember its a Research Lottery, so the more RP you have the better your chances are in that field.
|

Ademaro Imre
|
Posted - 2005.03.30 02:04:00 -
[3]
Thanks - I do not have an agent yet - but its time to select, having acheived Sci 5, I need to level 5 a basic field and get the followup science skill. Its that so far, nothing predictable is worth it as they are all cheap, except for elite ships, an more elite ships on the way - but no indication of anything else.
|

MutationZ
|
Posted - 2005.03.30 03:02:00 -
[4]
Starship engineering is "over-reasearched"
If you do get a bpo it will pay-off big time but imo your chances are substantially smaller.
gl with whatever path you choose
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |