| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Orroit Arkid
|
Posted - 2005.04.02 23:35:00 -
[1]
Ganked at a gate in low sec, hung on the gate in my frigate waiting for the lag to clear so I can actually jump, next thing I know I'm back at my cloning station... (OK so nothing unusual so far), but....
Woot? I'm now looking at an empty hangar, I can't undock because I don't have a ship, and the market won't let me buy anything either, despite lots of isk in my wallet. Re-logging doesn't help at all, so did I miss something last patch? Is it a bug or do we not get a noob ship and a unit of trit any more? |

Face Lifter
|
Posted - 2005.04.02 23:49:00 -
[2]
it is a bug, you have to file a Stuck Petition, as soon as you get moved to a new station you'll be free
|

Orroit Arkid
|
Posted - 2005.04.02 23:53:00 -
[3]
thought so.... thanks.
btw, why are you looking up my skirt like that?
|

Frank Horrigan
|
Posted - 2005.04.02 23:54:00 -
[4]
lol
Originally by: Oveur
Originally by: Bhaal What has turned out better than expected?
Everything. Remember, we're from Iceland.
(\_/) (O.o) (> <) This i |

MutationZ
|
Posted - 2005.04.03 02:31:00 -
[5]
Originally by: Orroit Arkid thought so.... thanks.
btw, why are you looking up my skirt like that?
looking to see if you have meat and 2 veg as we suspected?
|

EtherealPain
|
Posted - 2005.04.03 02:50:00 -
[6]
i was gonna say something reallly really mean about the title of this topic relating to the someone of importance to a great many people that died very recently, but id rather not be banned from the forums      --------------------------------------
I saw a hobo once, he was holding a sign that said: Parents killed by ninjas, need money for samurai lessons.
i gave him everything i had.... i hope he killed those damn ninjas |

jbob2000
|
Posted - 2005.04.03 02:55:00 -
[7]
...on the way to the forum ----------------------------------------------- CANADIAN |

Nikolai Nuvolari
|
Posted - 2005.04.03 05:32:00 -
[8]
(A) I hate getting blown up because of lag. (B) My hatred of lag PALES in comparison to my hatred of that single unit of tritanium they always give you. I want to sign an insurance contract that very clearly states that Pend Insurance is never, ever allowed to give me tritanium ever again. Ever.
EtherealPain: That's the best signature I can remember ever seeing. ___________________________________________ ^^^***---All things serve the Beam---***^^^ |

Orroit Arkid
|
Posted - 2005.04.03 11:40:00 -
[9]
roflao at Nikolai... yeah that one unit of trit has to be the biggest insult ever!
|

Ankh
|
Posted - 2005.04.03 11:43:00 -
[10]
kisses MutationZ... 4 sure cross-dressing is the No.1 hobby of EVE pilots, not much else to do on the long haul back to empire space 
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |