| Pages: 1 :: [one page] |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 1 post(s) |

Complex Potential
Subjugation
20
|
Posted - 2012.11.09 16:48:00 -
[1] - Quote
Is there any way for a Plex to be gifted from someone who does not play eve to someone who does? Like a gift card or something?
Sad as it sounds, when people ask me what token thing they can get me for Christmas, I'd like to say a Plex! (and really confuse them)
I know I can just say, "give me -ú16" but it's not the same. |
|

CCP Eterne
C C P C C P Alliance
307

|
Posted - 2012.11.09 16:49:00 -
[2] - Quote
You can have them purchase a Time Card from one of our many associate retailers and then turn it into PLEX. CCP Eterne | Community Representative
@CCP_Eterne |
|

Kari Juptris
Dreddit Test Alliance Please Ignore
60
|
Posted - 2012.11.09 16:49:00 -
[3] - Quote
You have to buy an Eve Time Code (ETC) which converts into two plex. |

Complex Potential
Subjugation
20
|
Posted - 2012.11.09 16:53:00 -
[4] - Quote
Time code huh? Google time... |

Casirio
DEEP-SPACE CO-OP LTD Exhale.
123
|
Posted - 2012.11.09 16:54:00 -
[5] - Quote
Complex Potential wrote:Time code huh? Google time...
http://www.shatteredcrystal.com/code.php/eve_online
one of many retailers. You buy the code then convert in game to 2 plex. |

Complex Potential
Subjugation
21
|
Posted - 2012.11.09 16:56:00 -
[6] - Quote
Thanks, any UK retailers? I'd prefer to avoid the exchange charges. |

Casirio
DEEP-SPACE CO-OP LTD Exhale.
123
|
Posted - 2012.11.09 16:59:00 -
[7] - Quote
Complex Potential wrote:Thanks, any UK retailers? I'd prefer to avoid the exchange charges. I edited the post, check the link. |

Complex Potential
Subjugation
21
|
Posted - 2012.11.09 17:16:00 -
[8] - Quote
Thank you.
The only one that appears to be a true English website is TripleACodes but that doesn't appear to have any useful links (it's just an advert).
Sinclair Software is entirely in German so I can't direct people there.
It looks like Shattered Crystal may be the best bet, even though it is US based. I assume UK people have no problems with it? |

Asthariye
Angry Mustellid Iron Oxide.
14
|
Posted - 2012.11.09 17:26:00 -
[9] - Quote
I've used SC, they're fine. They might phone you if it's your first order to verify identity, but when they did that to me the phone rang within about 15 seconds of me placing the order and it was really easy and quick. |

Ryhss
Clandestine Management Group
32
|
Posted - 2012.11.09 17:29:00 -
[10] - Quote
Casirio wrote:Complex Potential wrote:Time code huh? Google time... edit: here is the list of authorized retailers https://secure.eveonline.com/etc.aspxI have use Shattered Crystals and am impressed with them. You buy the code then convert in game to 2 plex. I've used Shattered Crystal and Battle Clinic. Both are good. |

Complex Potential
Subjugation
21
|
Posted - 2012.11.09 17:48:00 -
[11] - Quote
Asthariye wrote:I've used SC, they're fine. They might phone you if it's your first order to verify identity, but when they did that to me the phone rang within about 15 seconds of me placing the order and it was really easy and quick.
Any idea how that works when buying for someone else? It's a shame they aren't sold on Amazon, would be easy to tell people about then. |

Casirio
DEEP-SPACE CO-OP LTD Exhale.
125
|
Posted - 2012.11.09 17:54:00 -
[12] - Quote
Complex Potential wrote:Asthariye wrote:I've used SC, they're fine. They might phone you if it's your first order to verify identity, but when they did that to me the phone rang within about 15 seconds of me placing the order and it was really easy and quick. Any idea how that works when buying for someone else? It's a shame they aren't sold on Amazon, would be easy to tell people about then.
Whoever buys it would simply get a phone call verifiying they are purchasing it, and then they get an email with the code. They would forward the email to you with the code in it after they recieved it. |

Complex Potential
Subjugation
21
|
Posted - 2012.11.09 18:02:00 -
[13] - Quote
Casirio wrote:Complex Potential wrote:Asthariye wrote:I've used SC, they're fine. They might phone you if it's your first order to verify identity, but when they did that to me the phone rang within about 15 seconds of me placing the order and it was really easy and quick. Any idea how that works when buying for someone else? It's a shame they aren't sold on Amazon, would be easy to tell people about then. Whoever buys it would simply get a phone call verifiying they are purchasing it, and then they get an email with the code. They would forward the email to you with the code in it after they recieved it.
Thanks. I wonder how my 60 year old parents in law will react to this when I suggest it?
They are always complaining that they don't know what to buy me LoL.
Shattered Crystal is a professional outfit but somehow I think that the older members of my family may view it with suspicion, especially if people start phoning them!
|

Ryhss
Clandestine Management Group
32
|
Posted - 2012.11.09 18:06:00 -
[14] - Quote
Battle Clinic doesn't phone you.... |

Complex Potential
Subjugation
21
|
Posted - 2012.11.09 18:07:00 -
[15] - Quote
You just ninja'd my edit, thank you. |

MinefieldS
1 Sick Duck Standss on something
170
|
Posted - 2012.11.09 20:40:00 -
[16] - Quote
Complex Potential wrote:Is there any way for a Plex to be gifted from someone who does not play eve to someone who does? Like a gift card or something?
Sad as it sounds, when people ask me what token thing they can get me for Christmas, I'd like to say a Plex! (and really confuse them)
I know I can just say, "give me -ú16" but it's not the same.
Tell them you just want a postcard. |

Unsuccessful At Everything
The Troll Bridge
428
|
Posted - 2012.11.09 20:42:00 -
[17] - Quote
ETCs, the gift that keeps on giving, but doesnt require Valtrex. Since the cessation of their usefulness is imminent, may I appropriate your belongings? |
| |
|
| Pages: 1 :: [one page] |