| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

creampuff2004
|
Posted - 2005.04.23 12:09:00 -
[1]
1. How about Short stories, or even Novels, writen by players, and the devs/ISD, Published and sold in the EVE Store... Good start would be a paper back version of Ruthless... Hell i'd buy it...
2. Ship Models anyone??? personaly i would love to have a miny Deimos sitting on my desk ... or perhaps model kits?
3. Blueprints... Framed blueprints of all Ships, and Stations in the EVE Universe...
4. DVD introduction to the DEV Team, and all the peeps behind the scenes of such an amazing Game...
Well there's a few ideas, Please feel free to add to the list, I'm sure we can come up with some pretty cool ideas
DEATH TO THE GALLENTE
|

Amaron Ghant
|
Posted - 2005.04.23 12:13:00 -
[2]
how about they fix the bugs and attract more players that way. More players=more income
|

Jaisan
|
Posted - 2005.04.23 12:16:00 -
[3]
1. Model of a jump gate, with a button that makes the old gate activation noise.
2. An 8ft inflatable NERF bat.
3. Tins of wind dried puffin, something to chew, on long gate camps.
Just too orangey for crows. |

creampuff2004
|
Posted - 2005.04.23 12:21:00 -
[4]
Originally by: Jaisan 1. Model of a jump gate, with a button that makes the old gate activation noise.
2. An 8ft inflatable NERF bat.
3. Tins of wind dried puffin, something to chew, on long gate camps.
AAahh i can see it now... A life size model of TomB with his 8ft inflatable NERF bat standing over the Raven, waiting to let rip...
|

Nasty Rash
|
Posted - 2005.04.23 12:25:00 -
[5]
Edited by: Nasty Rash on 23/04/2005 12:25:17
Originally by: Amaron Ghant how about they fix the bugs and attract more players that way. More players=more income
SoonÖ...
|

Dakath
|
Posted - 2005.04.23 13:45:00 -
[6]
I could go for the ship models.
I chopped Bunny into little pieces.
\ ( )( X > ) ( .x ) / < _
Muahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
Sic Transit Gloria Bunny! |

Nasty Rash
|
Posted - 2005.04.23 14:44:00 -
[7]
5. Winterbink Comic books...
|

Shimatu
|
Posted - 2005.04.23 14:54:00 -
[8]
Originally by: Amaron Ghant how about they fix the bugs and attract more players that way. More players=more income
i love the implication that the people fixing the bugs would be the same people writing novels and making models :P
3-I's T2 sales can be found HERE
|

theRaptor
|
Posted - 2005.04.23 15:01:00 -
[9]
Originally by: creampuff2004 2. Ship Models anyone??? personaly i would love to have a miny Deimos sitting on my desk ... or perhaps model kits?
I would really like that, but its pretty expensive. Come on CCP do some pewter casts of popular ships :P I want to play with them during down time  --------------------------------------------------
|

ParMizaN
|
Posted - 2005.04.23 15:14:00 -
[10]
if you look on old blogs they were going to do that a while ago, but it never kicked off as far as i know :( i think that they would make an awful lot of cash from those .. maybe just from me o.0 ------------------
Run and fall or stand in line, in the end what's your's is mine |

Schani Kratnorr
|
Posted - 2005.04.23 15:35:00 -
[11]
How about they start fixing the game? -- "I am an expert in not caring. The trick is to stop giving a rat's ass about anyone else and start thinking about what YOU want, what YOU diserve, what the world ows YOU!" - Bender |

Hotice
|
Posted - 2005.04.23 15:50:00 -
[12]
Well, I have pretty good skills in making model airplanes, ships and such. Pay me $50 I will make you a Deimos. hehe Just I don't have Eve license to make money off their properties. Honestly, I don't think Eve got enough player base to support the actual production cost. So, why don't you try make one yourself? I made an apoc and an amarr space station a few months back. Only took me a few nights but I do have all the tools needed. It is really fun and you learn some new skills too. 
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |