| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

MysticNZ
|
Posted - 2005.04.25 20:54:00 -
[1]
The second account for half price deal again.
I was just a n00b when I saw this 6 months ago or whatever and thought who needs a second account. Now I have a second account, paying full price. God damm 
Will this ever be offered again? 
(\_/) (O.o) (> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination. |

Juniper
|
Posted - 2005.04.25 21:26:00 -
[2]
Originally by: MysticNZ The second account for half price deal again.
I was just a n00b when I saw this 6 months ago or whatever and thought who needs a second account. Now I have a second account, paying full price. God damm 
Will this ever be offered again? 
a) Yes. b) No.
Pick one. 
Besides, I think it only applies / applied to *new* accounts. You couldn't transfer an existing account (even if you have 2) to the new price model. So whatever happens your second account is full price... unless you scrap your progress on the second one and start again.
-- Gotta sell my stuff...
|

Tenashi
|
Posted - 2005.04.25 21:33:00 -
[3]
won`t happen again as CPP has been banned from eve and CCP took over 
Everlasting Vendetta - Search |

MysticNZ
|
Posted - 2005.04.25 23:15:00 -
[4]
Edited by: MysticNZ on 25/04/2005 23:15:18 I'm just wondering because I was going to make a 3rd account :S
Edit: Shouldn't CPP discount multipule accounts? Seems only fair. %10 Discount sounds fair.
(\_/) (O.o) (> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination. |

Bixby Snyder
|
Posted - 2005.04.25 23:28:00 -
[5]
i don't know what CPP would do, because i've never heard of them. |

MysticNZ
|
Posted - 2005.04.26 00:32:00 -
[6]
Ok, i'm not quite with it today. CCP
(\_/) (O.o) (> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination. |

Vinyl Pants
|
Posted - 2005.04.26 00:41:00 -
[7]
go find yourself an eve box, I've seen some in a couple of shops for ú4.99 on the bargain shelf, although recently its up on the main shelves again for ú7.99 (Where I got my second account from)
Thats less than half price :D
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |