| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Ryy Kishin
|
Posted - 2005.05.26 17:23:00 -
[1]
Linkage
 Live Hard Die Young Leave A Good Looking Corpse!
|

NAFnist
|
Posted - 2005.05.26 19:17:00 -
[2]
Dont know how to breake it to ya mate, but this isnt wow  _____________
|

Raymears Extremesurvival
|
Posted - 2005.05.26 19:31:00 -
[3]
Edited by: Raymears Extremesurvival on 26/05/2005 19:31:30 LEEEEEEEEEEEEEROYYYYYYYYYY jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeenkins
|

Maidra
|
Posted - 2005.05.26 19:36:00 -
[4]
Not eve indeed :) But one of the funniest home made game movies ever seen ;).
LEEROOOOOOOOOY!
|

Fearn
|
Posted - 2005.05.26 22:38:00 -
[5]
indeed :P lol
|

Dark Reaper64
|
Posted - 2005.05.27 01:38:00 -
[6]
"Why do you do this s*** leeroy!?"
lmao.. that was great!
LEEEEEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY JEEEEENKINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNSSSSS
|

CKieschnick
|
Posted - 2005.05.27 03:45:00 -
[7]
the brief pause and then "did he just run in there" comedy...
|

Candy
|
Posted - 2005.05.27 03:52:00 -
[8]
Edited by: Candy on 27/05/2005 03:54:43 Am I the only one that thought he said, "At Least I'm Not Chicken" and not (pointlessly) "At Least I ain't Chicken"? -------------------------------------------
|

azurisk
|
Posted - 2005.05.27 06:15:00 -
[9]
Edited by: azurisk on 27/05/2005 06:15:50
Originally by: Candy Edited by: Candy on 27/05/2005 03:54:43 Am I the only one that thought he said, "At Least I'm Not Chicken" and not (pointlessly) "At Least I ain't Chicken"?
nope :) They just wouldn't believe me
|

Akaviri
|
Posted - 2005.05.27 09:07:00 -
[10]
I thought he said, "At least I have chicken"
Doesn't make any sense, but it does sound like he said that. Maybe he was afk at the beginning of that vid to get something to eat?
````````````` _ |\_ ````````````` \` oo\ ````````_____/ =__Y= `````` /` `````` ) `_``` / ` , ``` \/\_.(\_/) ((____| `` )_--\ \_-`(x.x) `------'`------` `--` (> <) Kitty pwns Bunny! |

NAFnist
|
Posted - 2005.05.27 11:46:00 -
[11]
Hmm, I still dont get it  _____________
|

Leno
|
Posted - 2005.05.27 16:13:00 -
[12]
Originally by: Akaviri I thought he said, "At least I have chicken"
Doesn't make any sense, but it does sound like he said that. Maybe he was afk at the beginning of that vid to get something to eat?
according to the ppl who made the vid, thats exactly what he says. Why? I dont know, only thing i can think of is what you said. So despite all them dieing at least he has his chicken to eat. ---------------
RIP - Smoske, My Friend
|

KilROCK
|
Posted - 2005.05.27 21:52:00 -
[13]
rofl, that guys is great! leeerrrrrooy jenkins and he rushes in when they all are making the plans to make it out alive haha
|

Drilla
|
Posted - 2005.05.27 22:21:00 -
[14]
Alright - comm's up.
Let's do this thing!
Leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrooooooooooooooyyyyyy Jeeeeeeeeeeeenkinssssssssss - *** pure moinage ***
|

2PAC S
|
Posted - 2005.05.27 22:40:00 -
[15]
Edited by: 2PAC S on 27/05/2005 22:40:16 dont beleive this vid made it to the eve forums lol check this out as well :)Linkage this picture is from E3
|

2PAC S
|
Posted - 2005.05.27 23:15:00 -
[16]
also here is the original LEEROY JENKINS sound track clicky
|

Messerschmitt facility
|
Posted - 2005.05.27 23:40:00 -
[17]
That Leeeeerooooooooy Jenkins war scream was actualy Leeeroy player voice? OMFG!!!! the guy was to much in the army  Seriosly, I thought it was a voice implemented in WoW as I didn't understood exactely what it meant when I first listen it. _________________________________
A conclusion is the place where you got tired of thinking...
|

Leeroy Jenkins
|
Posted - 2005.05.28 02:43:00 -
[18]
i knew i should have choosen a diffrent name 
|

Eris Discordia
|
Posted - 2005.05.28 10:42:00 -
[19]
Everybody knows someone who does stunts like that, in any game 
I ♥ my pink dreadnought of pwnage Mail [email protected] if you have any questions. |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |