| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Seir
|
Posted - 2005.05.28 18:50:00 -
[1]
Has anyone ever wondered whats there or if the devs will ever open it up? I've only ever seen 1 Jove char portrait but it was only a GM. I really want to go to Jove space, even though I'm not quite comfortable in low sec space yet. The one time I ever went to 0.0 was in a cloaked executioner and even then I almost got jacked by a rat fleet.
|

Marruni
|
Posted - 2005.05.28 18:58:00 -
[2]
I read there is nothing there.. |

Signatar
|
Posted - 2005.05.28 18:59:00 -
[3]
Originally by: kieron As some other players have pointed out, there are hundreds of systems in EVE that are rarely visited. Once the novelty of traveling through Jovian space wore off, the same would happen there. As long as Jovian ships, tech and characters are under development and unavailable to the player base, there is little reason to open the space up. They do serve a purpose however. Fiction, mystery and a goal are just a few things that the Jovians provide.
There are a number of things that need to occur before all things Jovian are available. Their section of the universe needs to be populated. The number of Jovian ships and modules need to be increased and balanced. A balanced and equitable system for Jovian PCs needs to be developed. Backstory and events need to be written for their introduction. Lots of planning, development, coding and testing need to occur.
If I were a betting man, I would guess the introduction of Jovian space will be an expansion akin to Exodus. As Kali is the next planned expansion, I think that the Jovians are bit out in the future.
kieron Community Manager, EVE Online
Originally by: Rod Blane Jove space is empty. Stars, planets, without attributes, no stations, no content, no complexes, NO JOVES.
Pretty much sums it up at the moment...
|

Eris Discordia
|
Posted - 2005.05.28 19:08:00 -
[4]
Sometimes we see more of the joves in the roleplay and storyline area. I'd keep an eye out on Intergalatic and the Events forums.
I ♥ my pink dreadnought of pwnage Mail [email protected] if you have any questions. |

Kunming
|
Posted - 2005.05.28 19:18:00 -
[5]
Originally by: Eris Discordia Sometimes we see more of the joves in the roleplay and storyline area. I'd keep an eye out on Intergalatic and the Events forums.
Events forum is fully spammed with some lottery crap, maybe it wouldnt be a bad idea to seperate that as player organised events
Intercepting since BETA |

darth solo
|
Posted - 2005.05.28 19:19:00 -
[6]
Originally by: Marruni
I read there is nothing there..
yeah, well CCP aint exactly gonna fill it with stuff are they when no1 can get there yet.
it will be opened... prob the same day that pirates of the burning sea gets released:). d solo.
|

Seir
|
Posted - 2005.05.28 21:14:00 -
[7]
But I want them now! Whaaaaaaa
|

Jim Lovell
|
Posted - 2005.05.30 01:24:00 -
[8]
lol...
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |