| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Hank
|
Posted - 2005.06.14 10:09:00 -
[1]
I'm gonna try to solo a Serpentis Phi-Outpost 4/10 complex, but I've only done 1 complex before and that was with a group so I'm not sure how I should set it up. I was thinking about this:
5xlight neutron II 1xAB, 1xwebber, 1xcap charger 1x med rep, 2xhardeners (therm+kin), 1x1600mm plate, 1xcap relay
Is it possible with this setup you think?
|

ALPHA12125
|
Posted - 2005.06.14 10:17:00 -
[2]
afaik there is a 2.5 mil bs in the last stage. dunno if you can take him with a thorax. but the rest should be doable.
the setup doesnt seem to have any flaws. but i like rails more in pve than blasters. though there isnt a good alternative railswise if you wanna keep the 1600 plate. try it and tell us how it went 
|

Kio Seca
|
Posted - 2005.06.14 11:02:00 -
[3]
You'll need to kill the 10 frigs and 10 cruisers there as well :) the 1st stage should be ok for ya, done it a few times with a ferox now...but well, the 2nd one is tough alone...good luck
|

siim
|
Posted - 2005.06.14 11:04:00 -
[4]
I've done all of it solo in a enyo but I didn't break the 2,5 mil bs tank at the end..
You should be able to do it in a thorax easily
|

Captain Rod
|
Posted - 2005.06.14 11:12:00 -
[5]
I posted a little story re this in a thorax along time ago. How it can be "easy" in a rax is beyond me. Mine got trashed nearly. I warped out on fire. The BS is fast and will break whatever tank you got on that cruiser. Good luck and let me know how you get on. I might try it in an Enyo as my skills should be good enough.
|

siim
|
Posted - 2005.06.14 11:18:00 -
[6]
Originally by: Captain Rod I posted a little story re this in a thorax along time ago. How it can be "easy" in a rax is beyond me. Mine got trashed nearly. I warped out on fire. The BS is fast and will break whatever tank you got on that cruiser. Good luck and let me know how you get on. I might try it in an Enyo as my skills should be good enough.
u wont brake its tank in enyo even with neutron blasters and a damage mod
|

keepiru
|
Posted - 2005.06.14 11:28:00 -
[7]
It's doable in a retribution... but it takes over 2 hours to wear his tank down. -------------
Originally by: Gnauton It was purely accidental. We really don't have a sense of humour at all.
|

Hank
|
Posted - 2005.06.14 11:30:00 -
[8]
Originally by: siim
Originally by: Captain Rod I posted a little story re this in a thorax along time ago. How it can be "easy" in a rax is beyond me. Mine got trashed nearly. I warped out on fire. The BS is fast and will break whatever tank you got on that cruiser. Good luck and let me know how you get on. I might try it in an Enyo as my skills should be good enough.
u wont brake its tank in enyo even with neutron blasters and a damage mod
Hmm..if it's not possible to break his tank with an Enyo (4 neuts + launcher + dmg mod), then how can it be "easy" to do it in a rax (5 neuts, no dmg mod)?
I'm gonna do this right after DT so I'll let you know how it goes.
|

Deja Thoris
|
Posted - 2005.06.14 11:33:00 -
[9]
I think the drones may be the difference between sucess and failure. Good luck tho.
|

Bazman
|
Posted - 2005.06.14 11:41:00 -
[10]
Originally by: siim
Originally by: Captain Rod I posted a little story re this in a thorax along time ago. How it can be "easy" in a rax is beyond me. Mine got trashed nearly. I warped out on fire. The BS is fast and will break whatever tank you got on that cruiser. Good luck and let me know how you get on. I might try it in an Enyo as my skills should be good enough.
u wont brake its tank in enyo even with neutron blasters and a damage mod
Your wrong, I did it in a an Enyo with 4 Light Ions and 1 Mag Stab :P its just a matter of having enough ammo. A Rocket Launcher with Foxfires helps immensely as well
|

Hank
|
Posted - 2005.06.14 11:41:00 -
[11]
Ahh...drones...slipped my mind for a second there.
|

Akaviri
|
Posted - 2005.06.14 12:12:00 -
[12]
I've done the Serpentis 4/10 several times with a Vexor, so I'm pretty sure you can solo the complex with that Thorax setup.
Pick off all the frigs and cruisers first and be sure to leave the bs for last.
````````````` _ |\_ ````````````` \` oo\ ````````_____/ =__Y= `````` /` `````` ) `_``` / ` , ``` \/\_.(\_/) ((____| `` )_--\ \_-`(x.x) `------'`------` `--` (> <) Kitty pwns Bunny! |

Hank
|
Posted - 2005.06.14 13:30:00 -
[13]
Ugh...made a dumb mistake on the second stage and lost half of my drones so I warped back to get new ones only to find out I cant get back to stage 2 cuz I need the key again, which isnt in the box.
PORQUE?!?!?!?!
|

Jet Collins
|
Posted - 2005.06.14 13:37:00 -
[14]
Edited by: Jet Collins on 14/06/2005 13:39:13 The easiest way I found to do the second stage is buy this: once in you get argoed by a couple ships no big deal. They go bomb quick. Next what I do so I don;t get attacked by the BS is I approch a group until they attack me. This way I only get a small group and not the hole mob. I have had problems where if I attacke they all attack me. Amy way once that group is gone than I approch the second group do the same until I have nothing left but the BS. If done right he will not argess you. So once he is the only one left I launch 3 small drones the fastest the better and send them to attack. Depending on your ship and damage set up you just sit there for the next 20-60 minutes shoting at him as he does circles trying to get the drones. He usually get one or 2 of them so good idea to have at least 5. In doing this you don;t even need to tank much.
The rest of your drone bay you can have heaveys but be prepaded to lose a couple if be pops a Small and you have the heaveys attacking he will get the heavey drones pretty quick.
|

Hank
|
Posted - 2005.06.14 13:43:00 -
[15]
Originally by: Jet Collins Edited by: Jet Collins on 14/06/2005 13:39:13 The easiest way I found to do the second stage is buy this: once in you get argoed by a couple ships no big deal. They go bomb quick. Next what I do so I don;t get attacked by the BS is I approch a group until they attack me. This way I only get a small group and not the hole mob. I have had problems where if I attacke they all attack me. Amy way once that group is gone than I approch the second group do the same until I have nothing left but the BS. If done right he will not argess you. So once he is the only one left I launch 3 small drones the fastest the better and send them to attack. Depending on your ship and damage set up you just sit there for the next 20-60 minutes shoting at him as he does circles trying to get the drones. He usually get one or 2 of them so good idea to have at least 5. In doing this you don;t even need to tank much.
The rest of your drone bay you can have heaveys but be prepaded to lose a couple if be pops a Small and you have the heaveys attacking he will get the heavey drones pretty quick.
HA! I like it, I like it. One question tho...how long do I have to wait til this key respawns?
|

Jet Collins
|
Posted - 2005.06.14 13:52:00 -
[16]
haha ya that part about it sucks. I think there may have been a post about it some where but I think a couple hours.
|

Aegis Osiris
|
Posted - 2005.06.14 15:48:00 -
[17]
I've also broken the tank on that BS using an Enyo. Like Baz, I used tech 2 ions and rockets. Took about 30min, but it does work, and the only thing he can hit you with is the occassional cruise missle. If you can fly one, a dmg dealing AF is probably your best bet for most 4/10's.
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |