| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

superscarface
|
Posted - 2005.06.29 12:07:00 -
[1]
I was thinking about training up for the oneiros post patch, to team up with a tempest for lv4 missions. I dont see any posts, or interest at all in these ships.
Are they worth the money? Im thinking with the tracking bonuses and some target painters, it should be pretty simple to take out the frigates and interceptors in missions. Has anyone tried?

|

Arcadia1701E
|
Posted - 2005.06.29 12:15:00 -
[2]
Edited by: Arcadia1701E on 29/06/2005 12:15:20 They dont seem worth the training time atm, but there are being made stronger after the patch, if u can buy the 26 mill logistics book then go for it:P
|

MrRookie
|
Posted - 2005.06.29 12:18:00 -
[3]
As far as I can tell, after the patch they will be pretty good for missions and npcing but still not very reliable for pvp. I`m sure a BS could do the job just as good though. For missions the extra effect you get from tracking links and the greater range for the repairers and tracking links should make it good and flexible during the mission. Again I`m sure a BS could do the job just as good. _____________________________________________
\o/ I got a siggy...
WTB 3x Medium Modulated Pulse Energy Beams http://oldforums.eveonline.com/?a=topic&threadID=139877 |

striider
|
Posted - 2005.06.30 11:06:00 -
[4]
Originally by: superscarface I was thinking about training up for the oneiros post patch, to team up with a tempest for lv4 missions. I dont see any posts, or interest at all in these ships.
Are they worth the money? Im thinking with the tracking bonuses and some target painters, it should be pretty simple to take out the frigates and interceptors in missions. Has anyone tried?

It won't hurt to train the prereqs while you're deciding. I trained Logistics ... don't use it, but don't regret having Long Distance Targeting and Sig Analysis trained to 5...
~S
|

ELECTR0FREAK
|
Posted - 2005.06.30 11:18:00 -
[5]
Yeah, the skills are really nice to have, I'll probably take the 8 days to get Long Range Targeting to 5 and pick one up just to try out. With the buff it's getting next patch, it might be worth having.
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |