| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

FS-R
Caldari Provisions Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2013.01.26 05:37:00 -
[1] - Quote
Skill Sheet: http://eveboard.com/pilot/FS-R
he is not very focused atm on anything, he was intended to fly a ratting naga, but my plans changed so I wanted to just sell him for the space on my account
I pay transfer isk to this char in High Sec no kill rights positive sec positive wallet no assets I reserve the right to cancel this auction
7.2m
1 remap
1 Jump clone located in 6VDT-H
decent starting engineering skills/electronics
has started working on gun skills
neat name 
good platform to start a char on
Starting 1b in price, i think its easiest to just have people post b/o offers for the char. I am looking for a quick sale within the next 2 days, if a good offer is made i will sell. |

Trader CiCi
Jack of all skills
6
|
Posted - 2013.01.26 05:39:00 -
[2] - Quote
1.5b b/o online now Here's how I think of my money -- as soldiers -- I send them out to war everyday. I want them to take prisoners and come home, so there's more of them." - Kevin O'Leary/Shark Tank |

FS-R
Caldari Provisions Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2013.01.26 15:39:00 -
[3] - Quote
sry man i fell asleep right after i posted this I didnt think someone would post so soon. 
bump |

Trader CiCi
Jack of all skills
6
|
Posted - 2013.01.26 15:42:00 -
[4] - Quote
FS-R wrote:sry man i fell asleep right after i posted this I didnt think someone would post so soon.  bump im online Here's how I think of my money -- as soldiers -- I send them out to war everyday. I want them to take prisoners and come home, so there's more of them." - Kevin O'Leary/Shark Tank |

FS-R
Caldari Provisions Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2013.01.26 15:53:00 -
[5] - Quote
Trader CiCi wrote:FS-R wrote:sry man i fell asleep right after i posted this I didnt think someone would post so soon.  bump im online
im not one for making deals in private convos because its lead to problems of who said what and what who agreed too how lol.
you can post a offer here. |

Trader CiCi
Jack of all skills
6
|
Posted - 2013.01.26 15:54:00 -
[6] - Quote
1.3b b/o Here's how I think of my money -- as soldiers -- I send them out to war everyday. I want them to take prisoners and come home, so there's more of them." - Kevin O'Leary/Shark Tank |

FS-R
Caldari Provisions Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2013.01.26 15:55:00 -
[7] - Quote
Trader CiCi wrote:1.3b b/o
no thanks thats less then what you posted before  |

Trader CiCi
Jack of all skills
6
|
Posted - 2013.01.26 15:56:00 -
[8] - Quote
o ya 1.5/bo Here's how I think of my money -- as soldiers -- I send them out to war everyday. I want them to take prisoners and come home, so there's more of them." - Kevin O'Leary/Shark Tank |

FS-R
Caldari Provisions Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2013.01.26 16:01:00 -
[9] - Quote
Trader CiCi wrote:o ya 1.5/bo
ill take that, send isk and account details to this char |

Trader CiCi
Jack of all skills
6
|
Posted - 2013.01.26 16:04:00 -
[10] - Quote
isk an acc info sent Here's how I think of my money -- as soldiers -- I send them out to war everyday. I want them to take prisoners and come home, so there's more of them." - Kevin O'Leary/Shark Tank |

FS-R
Caldari Provisions Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2013.01.26 16:10:00 -
[11] - Quote
You have chosen to transfer the character FS-R to the account named XXXX .We are currently processing this transfer. The character you are transferring will remain on your account, but will not be playable until the transfer automatically completes.If you did not initiate this character transfer, please file a petition to Customer Support.If you have any questions, you may browse the EVE Knowledgebase or email [email protected] and one of our customer support representatives will be happy to assist you.
ISK received and transfer underway
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |