| Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 1 post(s) |

Filestra
Republic of the Philippines
6
|
Posted - 2013.02.05 17:01:00 -
[31] - Quote
pls mail me some infos about price, systems, sov, stations and alot more :P |

Ambro
Spiritus Draconis Sicarius Draconis
0
|
Posted - 2013.02.05 17:25:00 -
[32] - Quote
Filestra wrote:pls mail me some infos about price, systems, sov, stations and alot more :P
Are you Crazy this is a SCAM !
|

Vaitor Dranera
Incompertus INC Fatal Ascension
6
|
Posted - 2013.02.05 19:06:00 -
[33] - Quote
Not in any way shape or form a bump. |

Blastage
Click it to win Click it to win Subsidiaries
6
|
Posted - 2013.02.05 19:11:00 -
[34] - Quote
Ambro wrote:Filestra wrote:pls mail me some infos about price, systems, sov, stations and alot more :P Are you Crazy this is a SCAM !
Proof or it did not happen! This is EVE Bro we believe no one, not even the scammed. Because a good scammer knows how to act like the scammed well enough just to get a better scam done. Keep them poor, keep them in line. |

Ambro
Spiritus Draconis Sicarius Draconis
0
|
Posted - 2013.02.05 19:15:00 -
[35] - Quote
Blastage wrote:Ambro wrote:Filestra wrote:pls mail me some infos about price, systems, sov, stations and alot more :P Are you Crazy this is a SCAM ! Proof or it did not happen! This is EVE Bro we believe no one, not even the scammed. Because a good scammer knows how to act like the scammed well enough just to get a better scam done. Keep them poor, keep them in line.
I can happily provide screen shots of my wallet and the mails received , I'm sure your an alt trying to protect the reputation of FA... Cold Hard Facts are..... I WAS SCAMMED BY FA !
|

Ambro
Spiritus Draconis Sicarius Draconis
0
|
Posted - 2013.02.05 19:20:00 -
[36] - Quote
FA , Pay back the ISK - 20 % for any negative press and I'll issue a formal Apology. That will still put you 320Mil in profit and I will not post in FA rental theads again.
Proof I got scammed - http://clip2net.com/s/2Nve0
|

Axis Raikkonen
Dropbears with Kebabs SpaceMonkey's Alliance
47
|
Posted - 2013.02.05 20:32:00 -
[37] - Quote
Ambro wrote:FA , Pay back the ISK - 20 % for any negative press and I'll issue a formal Apology. That will still put you 320Mil in profit and I will not post in FA rental theads again. Proof I got scammed - http://clip2net.com/s/2Nve0 So you set out to tarnish someone's good name, AND demand they send you money so you'll stop. This world is hopeless.
I've dealt with FA many times in the past and have nothing but good things to say about them. They run a tight ship, they're grade-A people. And the space up north really is the bee's knees, I definitely encourage everyone to check it out some time! |

Ambro
Spiritus Draconis Sicarius Draconis
0
|
Posted - 2013.02.05 21:35:00 -
[38] - Quote
Axis Raikkonen wrote:Ambro wrote:FA , Pay back the ISK - 20 % for any negative press and I'll issue a formal Apology. That will still put you 320Mil in profit and I will not post in FA rental theads again. Proof I got scammed - http://clip2net.com/s/2Nve0 So you set out to tarnish someone's good name, AND demand they send you money so you'll stop. This world is hopeless. I've dealt with FA many times in the past and have nothing but good things to say about them. They run a tight ship, they're grade-A people. And the space up north really is the bee's knees, I definitely encourage everyone to check it out some time!
Need any more proof ? Here's a mail recieved from the Alliance Exec Himself. http://clip2net.com/s/2Nx1H
Obviously your to make you own minds up. how much more proof do you need they have openly scammed me out of 1.6 billion ISK.
I have no idea how to use Photoshop before the next FA alt posts claiming their honesty and integrity perhaps someone could confirm this is not photo-shopped for me.
|

Ambro
Spiritus Draconis Sicarius Draconis
0
|
Posted - 2013.02.05 21:39:00 -
[39] - Quote
Axis Raikkonen wrote:Ambro wrote:FA , Pay back the ISK - 20 % for any negative press and I'll issue a formal Apology. That will still put you 320Mil in profit and I will not post in FA rental theads again. Proof I got scammed - http://clip2net.com/s/2Nve0 So you set out to tarnish someone's good name, AND demand they send you money so you'll stop. This world is hopeless. I've dealt with FA many times in the past and have nothing but good things to say about them. They run a tight ship, they're grade-A people. And the space up north really is the bee's knees, I definitely encourage everyone to check it out some time!
I would also like to point out this is the only reason I sent them a payment of 1.6bil (Clearly shown in the link above had you take the time to look at it).
Unfortunately seems even FA are no longer worried about their in game reputation. |

Axis Raikkonen
Dropbears with Kebabs SpaceMonkey's Alliance
48
|
Posted - 2013.02.05 21:52:00 -
[40] - Quote
Ambro wrote:Need any more proof ? Here's a mail recieved from the Alliance Exec Himself. http://clip2net.com/s/2Nx1HObviously your to make you own minds up. how much more proof do you need they have openly scammed me out of 1.6 billion ISK. I have no idea how to use Photoshop before the next FA alt posts claiming their honesty and integrity perhaps someone could confirm this is not photo-shopped for me. Who said anything about Photoshop? You're sure trying awful hard to cover something up. You also waited a whole weekend to start throwing accusations around. Give it a break, give them some time to do your background check and make sure you're legit. You're digging yourself a very deep hole, so I suggest you take a break from digging yourself in any deeper and apologize to all the people you've slandered today.
In all honesty, I wouldn't want a tenant like you in my space. The fact that FA thought you cool enough to welcome you in speaks volumes to their chill ways. |

Ambro
Spiritus Draconis Sicarius Draconis
0
|
Posted - 2013.02.05 23:36:00 -
[41] - Quote
Axis Raikkonen wrote:Ambro wrote:Need any more proof ? Here's a mail recieved from the Alliance Exec Himself. http://clip2net.com/s/2Nx1HObviously your to make you own minds up. how much more proof do you need they have openly scammed me out of 1.6 billion ISK. I have no idea how to use Photoshop before the next FA alt posts claiming their honesty and integrity perhaps someone could confirm this is not photo-shopped for me. Who said anything about Photoshop? You're sure trying awful hard to cover something up. You also waited a whole weekend to start throwing accusations around. Give it a break, give them some time to do your background check and make sure you're legit. You're digging yourself a very deep hole, so I suggest you take a break from digging yourself in any deeper and apologize to all the people you've slandered today. In all honesty, I wouldn't want a tenant like you in my space. The fact that FA thought you cool enough to welcome you in speaks volumes to their chill ways.
I don't deny initially the conversations were pleasant, I have almost 25 mails going back and forth from the OP who I agree initially sounded trustworthy and honorable. Unfortunately after 4 days with no action having been promised docking rights in 24 hours, I sent the attached mail above in frustration.
Only upon the mail you see did anyone bother get attempt to try and sort out the issue. \then the alaince exec explained the OP was new to system renting..........
My initial agreement also went from 1.6bil to them requesting another 2.2 bil and previously agreed docking rights suddenly became an additional 300mil ontop ?
This is the point I requested my isk back and haven't heard anything since.
I am being open and honest here, Maybe the OP or Alliance Exec quoted here would like to actually like to comment on whether they intend to return the ISK ????
Balls in FA's court ! |

Ambro
Spiritus Draconis Sicarius Draconis
0
|
Posted - 2013.02.05 23:40:00 -
[42] - Quote
I would also like to point out the OP has bumped the thread during this conversation and failed to respond...
FA Official statement good , bad or indifferent please. |

Selkie Love
Native Freshfood Minmatar Republic
0
|
Posted - 2013.02.05 23:40:00 -
[43] - Quote
After checking with the HBC (who do rent... but most of the people renting are scammers.. DO YOUR RESEARCH if you want to rent from the HBC to make sure it's legit) the CFC does not rent.
This entire thread is a scam. |

Ambro
Spiritus Draconis Sicarius Draconis
0
|
Posted - 2013.02.05 23:51:00 -
[44] - Quote
Selkie Love wrote:After checking with the HBC (who do rent... but most of the people renting are scammers.. DO YOUR RESEARCH if you want to rent from the HBC to make sure it's legit) the CFC does not rent.
This entire thread is a scam.
Dude trolling is not allowed on the forum.
FA Official statement please even if its...... "were keeping his ISK for the time involved in 25 mails sent by the OP to form a contract and accept his ISK and the additional 15 mails from the alliance Exec for trying to sort out the OP's fail in agreeing a contract as "Corp Rental Officer" because we weren't happy with the deal made by our appointed head of Rental.
FA BALLS IN YOUR COURT , please have the decency to reply.
|

Vaitor Dranera
Incompertus INC Fatal Ascension
7
|
Posted - 2013.02.06 11:38:00 -
[45] - Quote
All things aside this thread is still active. |

Vaitor Dranera
Incompertus INC Fatal Ascension
7
|
Posted - 2013.02.07 10:57:00 -
[46] - Quote
Back to the top. |

Ambro
Spiritus Draconis Sicarius Draconis
0
|
Posted - 2013.02.07 11:04:00 -
[47] - Quote
THIS IS A SCAM - STILL NO DECENCY REPLY FROM FA |

Tobias Schares
Interorbital Systems
0
|
Posted - 2013.02.07 11:06:00 -
[48] - Quote
Hi guys,
could you sent me a mail with systems and prices? We're lookin for a new home =)
greetings |

Ambro
Spiritus Draconis Sicarius Draconis
0
|
Posted - 2013.02.07 11:09:00 -
[49] - Quote
Tobias Schares wrote:Hi guys,
could you sent me a mail with systems and prices? We're lookin for a new home =)
greetings
Are you serious they will take your isk !!!!! |

Vaitor Dranera
Incompertus INC Fatal Ascension
7
|
Posted - 2013.02.08 11:09:00 -
[50] - Quote
Another day, another post.
Happy posting people. |

Ambro
Spiritus Draconis Sicarius Draconis
0
|
Posted - 2013.02.08 12:28:00 -
[51] - Quote
Another full day attempting to scam innocent bystanders with the ol rent my space scammery. |

Vaitor Dranera
Incompertus INC Fatal Ascension
7
|
Posted - 2013.02.08 13:11:00 -
[52] - Quote
Another full day being butt hurt? |

Vaitor Dranera
Incompertus INC Fatal Ascension
7
|
Posted - 2013.02.09 15:15:00 -
[53] - Quote
Back to the top. |

Vaitor Dranera
Incompertus INC Fatal Ascension
7
|
Posted - 2013.02.10 12:10:00 -
[54] - Quote
Bump. |

Jaiimez Skor
I N E X T R E M I S Fidelas Constans
67
|
Posted - 2013.02.10 16:50:00 -
[55] - Quote
Ambro wrote:Another full day attempting to scam innocent bystanders with the ol rent my space scammery.
Dude you seem rather mad might I say...
Also when you're going to make up stories and lie to try to ruin an alliances income, atleast keep it consistent. Your original claim was that you paid a deposit, and an agreement wasn't made for an unknown reason. Now in my previous experience both ingame and in real life deposits are usually non-refundable, so they are perfectly within their rights to keep the deposit.
FA are a damn good alliance to be associated with, I would discourage everyone from listening to the Drama queen who can't follow rules and listen to what he's being told properly.
My best advice to avoid this happening to you, ask all the questions you want to the OP, make sure you know everything you may need to know before you make an agreement, that way you know what you're getting before you hand over isk, instead of handing over isk and then going "oh I don't like these terms, I want my isk back". |

Vaitor Dranera
Incompertus INC Fatal Ascension
7
|
Posted - 2013.02.11 12:37:00 -
[56] - Quote
Still looking for people to rent space.
|

Nigmatar
Brutor Tribe Minmatar Republic
0
|
Posted - 2013.02.11 14:30:00 -
[57] - Quote
can TEST alts please stop trolling this thread? |

Vaitor Dranera
Incompertus INC Fatal Ascension
7
|
Posted - 2013.02.12 10:57:00 -
[58] - Quote
Yep, this is definitely a thread, Iv double checked. |

LiviuRO
Central Powers Solar Citizens
49
|
Posted - 2013.02.12 11:17:00 -
[59] - Quote
Hi! Would love to get a mail with systems and price! |

Vaitor Dranera
Incompertus INC Fatal Ascension
7
|
Posted - 2013.02.13 15:49:00 -
[60] - Quote
Bump. |
| |
|
| Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |