| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Phunk Lullaby
Sebiestor Tribe Minmatar Republic
0
|
Posted - 2013.01.29 00:23:00 -
[1] - Quote
Greetings, I'm selling this pilot for 5 billion. He has 19mil SP (created in 2006) and is highly focused on Minmatar PvP.
I think that's a very good deal, considering he has almost zero corporation history, a positive wallet, and 'next to positive' (-0.08) security status. (I'm legitimately and sincerely trying to get rid of the character quickly so I will have some capital to play around with in the market.)
Here is an eveboard link: http://eveboard.com/pilot/Phunk_Lullaby Password, should it ask for one, is 1234
Here are some notable skills:
Ships:
Minmatar Cruiser V (Can fly a Loki; Subsystem skills are not all V)
Minmatar Frigate V
Battlecruiser V
Bonus: Gallente Battleship IV (Can fly a Machariel!)
Pertaining to shields:
Shield Management V
Shield Operation V
Energy Management V
Engineering V
Pertaining to Gunnery:
Gunnery V
Medium Projectile Turret V
Rapid Firing V
Small Projectile Turret V
Weapon Upgrades V
Let me know if you have questions; I'm online now |

Trader CiCi
Jack of all skills
7
|
Posted - 2013.01.29 00:25:00 -
[2] - Quote
3b b/o Here's how I think of my money -- as soldiers -- I send them out to war everyday. I want them to take prisoners and come home, so there's more of them." - Kevin O'Leary/Shark Tank |

Vlaana Anzomi
Deep Core Mining Inc. Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2013.01.29 00:39:00 -
[3] - Quote
B/O as agreed to in game |

Phunk Lullaby
Sebiestor Tribe Minmatar Republic
0
|
Posted - 2013.01.29 00:39:00 -
[4] - Quote
Accepting offer of 5.15billion ISK for this character by Vlaana Anzomi. Character is sold. |

Trader CiCi
Jack of all skills
7
|
Posted - 2013.01.29 00:41:00 -
[5] - Quote
I offter u 5.2b lol Here's how I think of my money -- as soldiers -- I send them out to war everyday. I want them to take prisoners and come home, so there's more of them." - Kevin O'Leary/Shark Tank |

Vlaana Anzomi
Deep Core Mining Inc. Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2013.01.29 00:43:00 -
[6] - Quote
ISK and account name sent |

Huggies
Origin. Black Legion.
0
|
Posted - 2013.01.29 00:46:00 -
[7] - Quote
5.5b |

Phunk Lullaby
Sebiestor Tribe Minmatar Republic
0
|
Posted - 2013.01.29 00:49:00 -
[8] - Quote
The character has been sold. Goes to show that hassling someone who is selling a pilot is not worth it. I reserve the right to accept whichever offer I please. |

Huggies
Origin. Black Legion.
0
|
Posted - 2013.01.29 00:51:00 -
[9] - Quote
lol who did i hassle? |

Trader CiCi
Jack of all skills
7
|
Posted - 2013.01.29 00:54:00 -
[10] - Quote
I was seeing if he was going to take lower then he say no so i did 5b lol but best of luck tradeing Here's how I think of my money -- as soldiers -- I send them out to war everyday. I want them to take prisoners and come home, so there's more of them." - Kevin O'Leary/Shark Tank |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |