| Pages: 1 [2] 3 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Ejit
STD contractors
5
|
Posted - 2011.10.10 21:41:00 -
[31] - Quote
applejacks34 Applecrack wrote:Do you understand also that i dont even have alts?
That's no excuse. You can have an alt up and running in ten minutes.
You must have a spare character slot or 2 surely. Or better still, create a new account and invest a plex for 1 months game time if you can. That's what I'd do.
|

applejacks34 Applecrack
Jump Gate Rejects
3
|
Posted - 2011.10.10 21:55:00 -
[32] - Quote
Quote:there's no profit in it for you but you will have had the pleasure of ruining someone elses day
Ok man first of all im not a pirate. Second the two character slots wont delete the original character like this one here? |

Jonah Gravenstein
26
|
Posted - 2011.10.10 21:58:00 -
[33] - Quote
nope using the other two character slots will not delete your existing character, I wasn't insinuating you were a pirate I used the in jest. If the other guy is out to ruin your game by following you around and possibly wardeccing you, preempt him and use the services provided by mercs
as my grandfather used to say "do unto others before the buggers do unto you" --CATPAIN KIRK wrote: your not black - I've seen you in that video. I meant you write like an american but speak a somewhat difrent langauge - a bit like scotish or sumthing.-- |

Headerman
Quovis Shadow of xXDEATHXx
176
|
Posted - 2011.10.10 22:00:00 -
[34] - Quote
I got lost simply by scrolling down... I didn't know that was possible :S [img]http://i53.tinypic.com/bebnf8.jpg[/img] |

applejacks34 Applecrack
Jump Gate Rejects
3
|
Posted - 2011.10.10 22:00:00 -
[35] - Quote
Ok well i guess the only thing to really do is to sit back and see what they do, i mean they only have 2 members so lol. |

Pyx Jasta
104th Ranger Mobile Combat Regiment
14
|
Posted - 2011.10.10 22:10:00 -
[36] - Quote
applejacks34 Applecrack wrote:Iand now this idiot has decided to follow me. He has not declared war yet but i have a feeling he will.
Oh he's FOLLOWING you. Your thread title implied that he was FALLOWING you, which I would expect would be both exceedingly painful and probably griefing. Although the rest after the fact would be nice and you'd be able to re-nitrogenate your soil for the next growing season.
If he's just following you, and may war dec you then htfu.
|

Danks
Fat Angry Toe Tappin Inbreds
8
|
Posted - 2011.10.10 22:38:00 -
[37] - Quote
applejacks34 Applecrack wrote:If you understood this guy war dec'ed the corp i was just in! Me and a couple of friends decided to make our own corp and now this idiot has decided to follow me. He has not declared war yet but i have a feeling he will.
The ceo had weird orders like to stay docked until the war is over.
That's actually pretty good advice depending on the situation.
|

Herping yourDerp
Federal Navy Academy Gallente Federation
135
|
Posted - 2011.10.10 22:43:00 -
[38] - Quote
simple
make safe spot cloak afk for 23 hours do this daily |

Malkuth Delapounti
Bulldog Industries. Two Zero One One
6
|
Posted - 2011.10.10 22:51:00 -
[39] - Quote
Come on this guy can't be real this post and the op is full of it. -á |

Kengutsi Akira
27
|
Posted - 2011.10.10 22:52:00 -
[40] - Quote
join the NPC corp or file a harassment ticket and hope the GMs dont laugh at you |

Solstice Project
Cult of Personality
55
|
Posted - 2011.10.10 22:54:00 -
[41] - Quote
Quote:The ceo had weird orders like to stay docked until the war is over.
Gotcha, Troll !
9/10 - you almost had me. |

Solstice Project
Cult of Personality
55
|
Posted - 2011.10.10 22:56:00 -
[42] - Quote
Pyx Jasta wrote:Your thread title implied that he was FALLOWING you,
*LOL* !!!! |

Anya Ohaya
School of Applied Knowledge Caldari State
9
|
Posted - 2011.10.10 23:00:00 -
[43] - Quote
Pyx Jasta wrote:applejacks34 Applecrack wrote:Iand now this idiot has decided to follow me. He has not declared war yet but i have a feeling he will.
Oh he's FOLLOWING you. Your thread title implied that he was FALLOWING you, which I would expect would be both exceedingly painful and probably griefing. Although the rest after the fact would be nice and you'd be able to re-nitrogenate your soil for the next growing season.
Could be worse, the fallowing isn't so bad, but when he starts plowing him... |

Morganta
Peripheral Madness The Midget Mafia
72
|
Posted - 2011.10.10 23:11:00 -
[44] - Quote
applejacks34 Applecrack wrote:I dont care if he kills me, im just worried he will war dec us causing the corp to fall apart.
well good job buddy.
you just went and publicly posted on the eve forums that he's doing a good job ruining your day. what special brand of insanity do you have that makes you think that posting this will make him stop?
cos in eve this sort of thing usually makes it worse
The American public's reaction to the change was poor and the new cola was a major marketing failure. The subsequent reintroduction of Coke's original formula, re-branded as "Coca-Cola Classic", resulted in a significant gain in sales, leading to speculation that the introduction of the New Coke formula was just a marketing ploy |

applejacks34 Applecrack
Jump Gate Rejects
3
|
Posted - 2011.10.10 23:37:00 -
[45] - Quote
I'm only 3 months old jesus... |

Pyx Jasta
104th Ranger Mobile Combat Regiment
17
|
Posted - 2011.10.11 00:25:00 -
[46] - Quote
applejacks34 Applecrack wrote:I'm only 3 months old jesus...
Alright I had my fun so I'll try to give you a helpful answer.
First, and I'm sure you're aware, in Eve you're never truly safe unless you're docked or logged off. One of the tactics war dec'd corps can use is the dock up. Personally I think it's kind of a dull tactic, but it is a valid one I guess, and that's what the old CEO was basically telling you guys to do.
A similar thing happened to the training corp I was in when I was younger than you. We got war dec'd by a two man corp. There's a few things to bear in mind though, that make it mostly not worth worrying about too much.
War dec's cost money, generally if a small corp gets war dec'd by someone looking for easy high sec kills they won't tend to renew the declaration so after a week it's done. Typically it's not worthwhile to renew it if you aren't providing them with targets.
If you don't want to get attacked you have a few options. The dock up/don't log in is one of course but there are more. Firstly from what I gather your current corp is just you and a few buddies, for the week or so you can all move a few jumps away, or to another region. They're not likely going to find you since it'd be looking for a needle in a haystack. Once the dec is over either stay in the new area if it's good, go back what have you. You can travel together and not make yourselves an inviting target, or you can go on the offensive and have some fun. You may get blown up, you may not. At three months old, nothing you have is going to be irreplaceable or particularly hard to replace.
As I mentioned something similar happened to me, three of us who were only a few months old at the time, found the guy, turned the tables and had him locked down in a station until he logged off. Fun was had by all (or at least by us). Needless to say we didn't make ourselves victims and the war dec ran out on time.
In short, the GMs aren't going to help you as war dec's exist for pretty much this reason, but you can easily mitigate it if they do indeed war dec you. Most likely this guy and you are basing out of the same system/region and he's not following you. There'd be no real point, unless he gets off on thinking he's making you paranoid (okay this is Eve so that may be the case).
Personally, I'd get your buddies, track him down and try to blow him up if he war decs you. You may all die, but at least you'd have some fun with it. |

Kengutsi Akira
29
|
Posted - 2011.10.11 00:49:00 -
[47] - Quote
this seems to cover this:
[url]https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=19881&find=unread[/url] |

Vyl Vit
Cambio Enterprises
58
|
Posted - 2011.10.11 01:35:00 -
[48] - Quote
Jooce McNasty wrote:applejacks34 Applecrack wrote:I need a GM not you people. If you want a GM try a ticket, this is not the place to get a GM. But maybe pay someone to annoy him? I'm sure for the right price I might possible be willing on taking on a job like that. Or stop logging in your alt when you log in your main because it sounds like your playing 2 accounts to me. edit: More I think about this more it sounds like you have multiple personality disorder and don't realize that your playing 2 accounts at once. Which leads to the conclusion...he could be wanting to hide from himself!
I need another drink.
To her it doesn't matter much.-á It's chasms have been leapt, and she leans upon the skepticism of her chosen fate. |

Kitty McKitty
In Praise Of Shadows
313
|
Posted - 2011.10.11 01:42:00 -
[49] - Quote
How about stop doing this http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=10751842 GÖÑ Haviing your portrait painted here helps INTAKI Disabled Children GÖÑ |

Sara XIII
Deep Core Mining Inc. Caldari State
7
|
Posted - 2011.10.11 02:49:00 -
[50] - Quote
Jada Maroo wrote:Quote:Rear-Admiral Norbank Totally read that as Rear Admiral Spermbank.
omg lmao!  
|

The Apostle
The Black Priests
227
|
Posted - 2011.10.11 03:41:00 -
[51] - Quote
When I was like 2 months old, we had a British gentleman that kept war-deccing myself and my son, flipping cans, following us around etc. etc.
He called himself a griefer and he did just that. We jumped corps, NPC'd up, paid for escorts, did all kinds of stuff to break him off. He simply would not accept that we wouldn't (couldn't) fight and he kept up the pressure - day after day. Almost made us quit it was that bad.
One day, I went mining in a Retriever and deliberately canned some rocks in "his system". He turns up in a Rupture, mouthing local and doing his usual ****. He eventually does the old aggress trick to get a response.
So we gave him one.
As he hit the can, my son warped in - flying a very badly fitted Cyclone - and blew him up.
Never saw him again. Take an aspirin. If pain persists consult your local priest. WTB: An Austrian kangaroo!
|

Thorn Galen
The Scope Gallente Federation
62
|
Posted - 2011.10.11 04:31:00 -
[52] - Quote
@Op
Hire some Mercs.
Although I suspect there's a lot more to your story than you have told. I doubt you're all Mr. Innocent in your current predicament.
The door is not real. |

Pyx Jasta
104th Ranger Mobile Combat Regiment
23
|
Posted - 2011.10.11 15:03:00 -
[53] - Quote
Thorn Galen wrote: Although I suspect there's a lot more to your story than you have told. I doubt you're all Mr. Innocent in your current predicament.
He's a noob in a mining corp, I doubt there's much beyond the fact someone thinks he's an easy target. |

Chopper Rollins
Republic Military School Minmatar Republic
21
|
Posted - 2011.10.11 15:26:00 -
[54] - Quote
The Apostle wrote:When I was like 2 months old, we had a British gentleman that kept war-deccing myself and my son, flipping cans, following us around etc. etc.
He called himself a griefer and he did just that. We jumped corps, NPC'd up, paid for escorts, did all kinds of stuff to break him off. He simply would not accept that we wouldn't (couldn't) fight and he kept up the pressure - day after day. Almost made us quit it was that bad.
One day, I went mining in a Retriever and deliberately canned some rocks in "his system". He turns up in a Rupture, mouthing local and doing his usual ****. He eventually does the old aggress trick to get a response.
So we gave him one.
As he hit the can, my son warped in - flying a very badly fitted Cyclone - and blew him up.
Never saw him again.
If true, cool story bro. Try it OP, set him up and smash him. I believe in you!
Goggles. Making me look good. Making you look good. |

Jokerface666
Ever Flow Northern Coalition.
49
|
Posted - 2011.10.11 15:43:00 -
[55] - Quote
It's pretty easy wardec his corp and go for some hunting in throwaway rifters. you wont regret it. ------------------------------w00t w00t rapetrain------------------------------ |

Kilrayn
Caldari Provisions
33
|
Posted - 2011.10.11 15:50:00 -
[56] - Quote
If you can't be bothered with wardecs or fighting back, drop corp for npc corp and pay your 11% no-wardec tax like a pro. In any case, there isn't much more that can be added in this thread as far as your options. Pick one and go. In the beginning, the Universe was created. This has angered numerous people for many different reasons and is widely considered as a 'bad move'. |

Jokerface666
Ever Flow Northern Coalition.
49
|
Posted - 2011.10.11 16:00:00 -
[57] - Quote
Kilrayn wrote:If you can't be bothered with wardecs or fighting back, drop corp for npc corp and pay your 11% no-wardec tax like a pro. In any case, there isn't much more that can be added in this thread as far as your options. Pick one and go.
Hes right, this is eve noone will help you with this, so either defend your propperty or do not have any.... thats the point of eve, every **** can ruin your day, BUT so can you. ------------------------------w00t w00t rapetrain------------------------------ |

DeliciousHamBeast
The Concilium Enterprises Spectrum Alliance
102
|
Posted - 2011.10.11 16:06:00 -
[58] - Quote
If you're worried about the corp collapsing, you could always setup a channel (there's a little nubbin on the chat window) for your corpies, and all move into npc corps when decced. That way you'll be able to stick together.
Although to be honest that sounds pretty lame, I vote you do the following:
Step 1: Buy rifters, 5223957 rifters, and cheap fits. Look on battleclinic for how to fit these. Step 2: Get him to agress you or wardec you. Step 3: Giggle like schoolgirls trying to make him explode.
It's only this dude: https://gate.eveonline.com/Profile/Rear-Admiral%20Norbank
I think you can take him. -- Pity me not, but lend thy serious hearing to what I shall unfold. |

Nova Fox
Novafox Shipyards
42
|
Posted - 2011.10.11 16:08:00 -
[59] - Quote
DeliciousHamBeast wrote:If you're worried about the corp collapsing, you could always setup a channel (there's a little nubbin on the chat window) for your corpies, and all move into npc corps when decced. That way you'll be able to stick together. Although to be honest that sounds pretty lame, I vote you do the following: Step 1: Buy rifters, 5223957 rifters, and cheap fits. Look on battleclinic for how to fit these. Step 2: Get him to agress you or wardec you. Step 3: Giggle like schoolgirls trying to make him explode. It's only this dude: https://gate.eveonline.com/Profile/Rear-Admiral%20NorbankI think you can take him.
Ah cure for the common whine.
Nothing screams out laughter in manslaughter like going down a flight of stairs dual wielding uzi's in an office chair. |

Amaranthia Lamarr
Pink Winged Unicorns for Peace Love and Anarchy
3
|
Posted - 2011.10.11 16:16:00 -
[60] - Quote
Pyx Jasta wrote:Thorn Galen wrote: Although I suspect there's a lot more to your story than you have told. I doubt you're all Mr. Innocent in your current predicament.
He's a noob in a mining corp, I doubt there's much beyond the fact someone thinks he's an easy target.
It doesn-¦t take much to smacktalk in local, though...
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 [2] 3 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |