| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Esiel
Renegade Serenity The Cool Kids Club
9
|
Posted - 2011.10.10 20:45:00 -
[1] - Quote
I've been playing the game for quite a bit now and while I could get skills to train super caps why would I. I don't want to play the alliance games in null sec. (I did it once and while it was a good experience I decided I didn't want to continue to be someoneGÇÖs lackey. I also don't have the time or temperament to start my own null sec alliance. So I do things in low and high sec and sometimes go to null sec to play with pirate factions.)
Super caps are the pinnacle of skill trees when it comes to ships but unless I am in a null sec alliance you can't use it. Why can't they develop something that is useful that the skills of titan or Mother ship or super carrier can be used by us players not into null sec. sov games?
|

Goose99
Republic Military School Minmatar Republic
41
|
Posted - 2011.10.10 20:50:00 -
[2] - Quote
Titans in highsec, clearing missions with old style dd. |

Danika Princip
Freelance Economics Astrological resources Tactical Narcotics Team
23
|
Posted - 2011.10.10 22:53:00 -
[3] - Quote
Esiel wrote:
Super caps are the pinnacle of skill trees when it comes to ships but unless I am in a null sec alliance you can't use it. Why can't they develop something that is useful that the skills of titan or Mother ship or super carrier can be used by us players not into null sec. sov games?
Because they're designed to be alliance level assets? |

Emperor Salazar
Dreddit Test Alliance Please Ignore
86
|
Posted - 2011.10.10 23:06:00 -
[4] - Quote
Esiel wrote:I've been playing the game for quite a bit now and while I could get skills to train super caps why would I. I don't want to play the alliance games in null sec. (I did it once and while it was a good experience I decided I didn't want to continue to be someoneGÇÖs lackey. I also don't have the time or temperament to start my own null sec alliance. So I do things in low and high sec and sometimes go to null sec to play with pirate factions.)
Super caps are the pinnacle of skill trees when it comes to ships but unless I am in a null sec alliance you can't use it. Why can't they develop something that is useful that the skills of titan or Mother ship or super carrier can be used by us players not into null sec. sov games?
Don't want to be a lackey in a drake? Become a leader. Fly a titan.
Or accept that without joining a larger null sec alliance (i.e. the end game), you will not get end game ships. |

Nezumiiro Noneko
Alternative Enterprises
3
|
Posted - 2011.10.10 23:49:00 -
[5] - Quote
you aren't gettting end game ships in empire, accept and move on.
tengu, missions on easy mode. DS tank, spin around an object really fast, get paid marauders, missions on double time mode for most....jsut shooting crap, not even factoring in salvaging at the same time.
Empire already has ships that make pve so easy you aren't getting more.
More fun with titans/mommies, unless bubbled then attacked by an alliance in large numbers, they aren't dying. Take your pick, no bubbles in empire or the fact you'd never kill them in jita since the numbers required would crash the node. No cynos as well....that ain't changing either.
Also if the desire to run a titan/mommie there.....you don't have to be in alliance. Nothing stopping you from being independent in low/null. Go rogue and drop in and have at it in the belts and ca's and leave. Not like you need a station to dock up for the night with a titan/mommie.....you can't do it anyway lol.
|

Skinae
Hello Kitty Hug Patrol EISENFAUST.
1
|
Posted - 2011.10.11 01:22:00 -
[6] - Quote
Someone complaining that they don't have to spend two years maxing titan skills.
This thread is bullshit. |

Sir Substance
Tactical Knightmare
50
|
Posted - 2011.10.11 02:04:00 -
[7] - Quote
Danika Princip wrote:Esiel wrote:
Super caps are the pinnacle of skill trees when it comes to ships but unless I am in a null sec alliance you can't use it. Why can't they develop something that is useful that the skills of titan or Mother ship or super carrier can be used by us players not into null sec. sov games?
Because they're designed to be alliance level assets?
Exactly. This is a massively multiplayer game. Don't want to engage in the muliplayer aspect? Accept that your options for progression are limited. |

Esiel
Renegade Serenity The Cool Kids Club
9
|
Posted - 2011.10.11 19:47:00 -
[8] - Quote
Wow assumptions are flying high here. First I never asked for Titans in high sec...
I was suggesting that there be something that training the Titan skill could be usefull to someone not in a Null sec alliance.
Here are some ideas off the top of my head. -
- Titan skill gives you access to a New POS that is moveable (Example you can move it from one moon in the same system to another without having to offline and online everything)
- Fleet Command ships (See other threads about them) after learning one of the super cap skills
- Hive ships after training MOM
- Comet harvesting ships that you have to train Titan to deploy
- Ect. (Use your imagination finding new ideas that would be reasons besides null sec alliance for these SKILLS)
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |