| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 1 post(s) |

Brujo Loco
Brujeria Teologica
581
|
Posted - 2013.01.30 17:48:00 -
[1] - Quote
LOL! Inner Sayings of BrujoLoco: http://eve-files.com/sig/brujoloco |

silens vesica
Corsair Cartel
471
|
Posted - 2013.01.30 18:09:00 -
[2] - Quote

I'm never opening the hood of my car again. Tell someone you love them today, because life is short. But scream it at them in Esperanto, because life is also terrifying and confusing.
Malcanis for CSM8 |

Grimpak
Midnight Elites Echelon Rising
709
|
Posted - 2013.01.30 18:29:00 -
[3] - Quote
THOSE GODDAMNED PONIES! [img]http://eve-files.com/sig/grimpak[/img]
[quote]The more I know about humans, the more I love animals.[/quote] ain't that right |

Zimmy Zeta
RvB - RED Federation
6761
|
Posted - 2013.01.30 19:06:00 -
[4] - Quote
I don't speak Spanish, but this pony sounded really evil. Please don't feed me. |

Surfin's PlunderBunny
Sebiestor Tribe Minmatar Republic
7121
|
Posted - 2013.01.30 19:20:00 -
[5] - Quote
Zimmy Zeta wrote:I don't speak Spanish, but this pony sounded really evil.
I thought it was french 
Oh well they're the same language anyway 
Also that guy should call his dealer and complain that the last batch was bad... or awesome  "Little ginger moron" ~David Hasselhoff-á |

Qaidan Alenko
State War Academy Caldari State
1425
|
Posted - 2013.01.30 20:41:00 -
[6] - Quote
Just what is it with Ad designers and drugs? Go ahead,,,, Get your Wham on!!!
|

Grimpak
Midnight Elites Echelon Rising
709
|
Posted - 2013.01.30 21:15:00 -
[7] - Quote
Surfin's PlunderBunny wrote:Zimmy Zeta wrote:I don't speak Spanish, but this pony sounded really evil. I thought it was french  Oh well they're the same language anyway  Also that guy should call his dealer and complain that the last batch was bad... or awesome  brazilian portuguese [img]http://eve-files.com/sig/grimpak[/img]
[quote]The more I know about humans, the more I love animals.[/quote] ain't that right |

Unsuccessful At Everything
The Troll Bridge
1715
|
Posted - 2013.01.30 23:23:00 -
[8] - Quote
Talking flying ponies under the hood of a truck? Why not. My Megathron is powered by hamsters, they dont speak or fly though. Since the cessation of their usefulness is imminent, may I appropriate your belongings? |

Sheimi Madaveda
Arma Purgatorium Templis Dragonaors
287
|
Posted - 2013.01.31 00:02:00 -
[9] - Quote
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jtp_LdmzLY Arma Purgatorium - For the State, For the Corporation Faction Warfare, PvP, Industrial - Open for Recruiting http://armapurgatorium.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/arpur_recruit1.png-á |

Juno Valerii
Federal Navy Academy Gallente Federation
68
|
Posted - 2013.01.31 00:33:00 -
[10] - Quote

W
T
F
That is all... |

Shalia Ripper
327
|
Posted - 2013.01.31 00:52:00 -
[11] - Quote
I refuse to watch anything from Brazil unless Xusa is involved.
Knee high boots and short shorts are mandatory. Vote for Malcanis for CSM8
|

silens vesica
Corsair Cartel
477
|
Posted - 2013.01.31 01:54:00 -
[12] - Quote
Sheimi Madaveda wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jtp_LdmzLY
 Thats... Disturbing. Tell someone you love them today, because life is short. But scream it at them in Esperanto, because life is also terrifying and confusing.
Malcanis for CSM8 |
|

ISD Cyberdyne
ISD Community Communications Liaisons
859

|
Posted - 2013.01.31 03:04:00 -
[13] - Quote
Well, that was interesting, if not a tad creepy.... 
               ISD Cyberdyne Ensign Community Communication Liaisons (CCLs) Interstellar Services Department |
|

Lithalnas
Privateers
129
|
Posted - 2013.01.31 07:05:00 -
[14] - Quote
WHY WONT YOU DRIVE ME!!!!!!!!!!! https://www.facebook.com/RipSeanVileRatSmith shoot at blue for Vile Rat http://community.eveonline.com/devblog.asp?a=blog&nbid=73406 |

Akita T
Caldari Navy Volunteer Task Force
1631
|
Posted - 2013.01.31 07:12:00 -
[15] - Quote
Grimpak wrote:Surfin's PlunderBunny wrote:Zimmy Zeta wrote:I don't speak Spanish, but this pony sounded really evil. I thought it was french  brazilian portuguese Darn, ninja'd. And with extra info too. I would have just said "Portuguese". http://wiki.eveonline.com/en/wiki/User:Akita_T T2 BPO poll: https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=114789 Buying this: https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=147098 |

Brujo Loco
Brujeria Teologica
589
|
Posted - 2013.01.31 18:49:00 -
[16] - Quote
Ad is mostly about a guy being pissed off that the Horsepower in his engine is actually Pony Power HAHAHAH ... hence why he is stuck ... and curses the DAMN PONIES! Also the damn ponies have a curse on all cars, and prompt you to their website, but seems the particular brand of the ad has REAL HORSES ... clever uh?  Inner Sayings of BrujoLoco: http://eve-files.com/sig/brujoloco |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |