| Pages: 1 2 :: [one page] |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Jaysin
|
Posted - 2005.07.27 09:10:00 -
[1]
The next Toronto EVE meet is scheduled for Saturday, August 6th, 2005.
Expect the usual suspects. We had a great time last meet, and I'm sure this one will be even better! Everybody is more than welcome to attend. Please respond to the thread as I'm having a hard time logging into the game proper regularly. I'll keep the original post edited and up to date as people confirm their attendance.
Date/Time: 9pm, Aug 6th, 2005 Place: Everest Cafe Bar and Lounge, 232 Queen Street West Toronto, ON, Phone: 416-977-6969
Confirmed People: Jaysin - Zone5 (me!!)
|

Nomen Nescio
|
Posted - 2005.07.28 06:28:00 -
[2]
how do u say it... mmmm ... aha
FIRST!
|

Jaysin
|
Posted - 2005.07.28 16:56:00 -
[3]
first! yes you are!
now are you coming or what? 
Originally by: Nomen Nescio how do u say it... mmmm ... aha
FIRST!
|

xpero
|
Posted - 2005.07.29 23:03:00 -
[4]
sounds great! Really, trip from north bay to t.o. is not going to be peaches, but I will try to be there. i just need particulars on the event, eve-mail me if you ever get on eve before the date.
|

Jorel
|
Posted - 2005.07.30 21:44:00 -
[5]
Safe to say that myself and Istvaan will be there.
|

Kainoss
|
Posted - 2005.07.31 03:28:00 -
[6]
How could I have glossed over this section of the forums in all the time I've been coming to the forums? Alas, I'm out of the country and cannot make it to this meet, but perhaps I can go to the next one. T_T
|

Jaysin
|
Posted - 2005.08.04 05:04:00 -
[7]
just to keep people informed 
|

Jorel
|
Posted - 2005.08.04 21:15:00 -
[8]
Edited by: Jorel on 04/08/2005 21:16:42 Umm... a bit on the short notice Jaysin, but any chance we could re-schedule for next Friday (August 12th)? I won't be able to make it since I have to take an emergency trip down to New York City (boozing and clubbing in NYC is a legitimate emergency), and seeing as I'm not coming, Istvaan won't either... so.... re-schedule pwease! If its re-scheduled we'll have one or two more people come, so, more fun.
|

Istvaan Shogaatsu
|
Posted - 2005.08.04 21:18:00 -
[9]
Edited by: Istvaan Shogaatsu on 04/08/2005 21:19:45 Plus Nilkarus can make it next Friday, that's even more people.
|

Jaysin
|
Posted - 2005.08.04 23:26:00 -
[10]
I'll see what I can manage with re-scheduling. If no others have any huge objections, I don't think it'll be a problem.
I'll contact some people and post back here in within a few hours.
|

Raid
|
Posted - 2005.08.04 23:59:00 -
[11]
saturdays conflict with poker night.. Friday would be better
|

Ordo Abchao
|
Posted - 2005.08.05 07:07:00 -
[12]
the 12th is horrible for myself and liet, the 6th is much better. Order out of Chaos |

xpero
|
Posted - 2005.08.05 14:50:00 -
[13]
I have no objections for the re-schedule, although have no idea what my schedule will be like next week. But do what's best, Jay. I would certainly love to attend when the lounge is overrun by eve-players. Mhuahahaha! 
|

Nomen Nescio
|
Posted - 2005.08.06 06:16:00 -
[14]
So r we meeting 6th or what?
|

Jaysin
|
Posted - 2005.08.06 07:02:00 -
[15]
I guess I wasn't really clear.
yes we are meeting on the 6th, as well as the 12th.
BOTH nights
hope to see everybody there.
|

Jaysin
|
Posted - 2005.08.07 17:51:00 -
[16]
I don't remember how I got home
|

Nomen Nescio
|
Posted - 2005.08.07 19:39:00 -
[17]
You clone-jumped. Don't worry about that.
|

Jorel
|
Posted - 2005.08.11 13:49:00 -
[18]
Sweeeeet.... Thanks for the re-schedule Jay, we'll see you there tomorrow!
|

Jaysin
|
Posted - 2005.08.11 18:12:00 -
[19]
see ya there 
|

Jorel
|
Posted - 2005.08.12 01:58:00 -
[20]
It will be fun for all parties involved 
|

Jorel
|
Posted - 2005.08.12 20:29:00 -
[21]
Tonight is the night 
|

Jaysin
|
Posted - 2005.08.12 20:59:00 -
[22]
Indeed! 
|

Blacklight
|
Posted - 2005.08.12 22:00:00 -
[23]
Depending on how drunk I get between now and 9pm I'll wander down.
Eve Blacklight Style
|

Jorel
|
Posted - 2005.08.12 22:41:00 -
[24]
Edited by: Jorel on 12/08/2005 22:41:05 Time to shave and shower, and then the mayhem begins.
|

Jorel
|
Posted - 2005.08.13 07:52:00 -
[25]
Tonights' meet, although lacking participants that said they would show up *makes a list* was a fun and interesting event, those of you @$$wipes that didn't show up better do so next time or there will be dire consequences.
Pics will be up when I get someone to host them.
|

Raid
|
Posted - 2005.08.13 15:07:00 -
[26]
Edited by: Raid on 13/08/2005 15:08:50 Yes it definetly lacked participation but was fun none the less.. you GHSC guys are uhhh.. interesting LOL.
Thanks to Jay for setting it all up!
To host images click here
|

Jaysin
|
Posted - 2005.08.13 16:13:00 -
[27]
ow... my head
I'd like to thank all those who came
istvaan jorel some random real life friend of theirs
raid of tyrell
to those that didn't show; I'm scheming
|

Istvaan Shogaatsu
|
Posted - 2005.08.13 19:28:00 -
[28]
Edited by: Istvaan Shogaatsu on 13/08/2005 19:28:37 By the way, just so everyone knows, DigitalCommunist is fat. This is the only reason we could think of, for someone to find excuses for not showing up to three separate meets, even when offered a ride. Again, to reiterate:
DigitalCommunist is a fatty.
|

Nomen Nescio
|
Posted - 2005.08.13 20:33:00 -
[29]
The place has guiness only in CANS!!! Is there any better excuse not to come?
|

Kainoss
|
Posted - 2005.08.14 01:11:00 -
[30]
I'd love to be there for the next meet. I'm just in Korea right now, so obviously I couldn't make it. =P
|

Jorel
|
Posted - 2005.08.14 05:50:00 -
[31]
Edited by: Jorel on 14/08/2005 05:52:10 The next meet will be some time in October from what I remember... so yes, all you fatties that didn't show up better lose some weight and show up for the next one (yes, I'm talking about DigitalCommunist here).
|

Blacklight
|
Posted - 2005.08.14 15:04:00 -
[32]
Sadly a bottle of Wyborowa Polish vodka interfered with my ability to navigate further downtown.
Eve Blacklight Style
|

Istvaan Shogaatsu
|
Posted - 2005.08.14 18:36:00 -
[33]
Jeszcze Polska nie zgineeeela...
|

Lorth
|
Posted - 2005.08.14 19:53:00 -
[34]
Errm wait a second.... DigitalCommunist, Blacklight, and Istvaan are all Canadien?
Wow Canada rocks (at eve.) Saddly I'm from Sask, and its a little ways to drive for me.
|

Jorel
|
Posted - 2005.08.15 13:45:00 -
[35]
Yar, Canada is home to the most notorious player in all of EVE.
|

Rutoo
|
Posted - 2005.08.15 16:57:00 -
[36]
Yes, and even the famous Rutoo,
I couldn't make it to this one as i wasn't in Toronto Both days, but next one i should be :) _______________________________________________ Dreams are like stars, you choose them as your guides, and following them you will reach your destiny. |

Jorel
|
Posted - 2005.09.12 01:37:00 -
[37]
Think its about time to be scheduling the next meet Jay, when you see this cook something up!
|

Jaysin
|
Posted - 2005.09.23 02:40:00 -
[38]
Sadly, I hardly have time for gaming anymore 
But if you boys manage to put something together, I'll attend, just to hear EVE talk. I miss it. Besides, any excuse to drink is fine by me.
Originally by: Jorel Think its about time to be scheduling the next meet Jay, when you see this cook something up!
|

Jorel
|
Posted - 2005.09.26 04:58:00 -
[39]
Sounds good Jay, I was thinking some time mid-October as I should be living just a bit north of ya then :P (Sheppard & Yonge )
|

vammathar
|
Posted - 2005.10.01 17:51:00 -
[40]
Originally by: Jorel Sounds good Jay, I was thinking some time mid-October as I should be living just a bit north of ya then :P (Sheppard & Yonge )
Cool, thats like 10 minutes from me 
Coming this time.
"What is a man what has he got if not himself then he has not. To say the things he truly feels and not the words of one who kneels. The record shows I took the blows and did it my way" |

Kainoss
|
Posted - 2005.10.02 16:26:00 -
[41]
I'll definately show up too. ------------ http://kainoss.rooms.cwal.net/ |

Istvaan Shogaatsu
|
Posted - 2005.10.06 05:52:00 -
[42]
I probably won't be able to make this one.
|

Peoke
|
Posted - 2006.06.04 15:56:00 -
[43]
hey rutoo maybe if i dont work ill try and make it. that traffic on the gardner is a ***** =)
|

Rutoo
|
Posted - 2006.06.05 21:45:00 -
[44]
Originally by: Peoke hey rutoo maybe if i dont work ill try and make it. that traffic on the gardner is a ***** =)
Hey o, i have to come from gardiner also usually since i can see it from my apterment :) _________________________________________________________ Sig In Prograss Club Seals Not Sandwichs |
| |
|
| Pages: 1 2 :: [one page] |