| Pages: 1 2 :: [one page] |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Lasairiona
Underworld Protection Agency Fatal Ascension
5
|
Posted - 2013.02.19 15:47:00 -
[1] - Quote
After a few months of work, I am proud to say that UPAY is opening a new venue Sunday evening at 1900. I have taken great care in setting up this venue and I am thrilled with the results.
Should anyone like to attend, they only need to message me. Formal attire will be required. Drinks and food to be served. Live entertainment.
GÖÑ |

Alizabeth Vea
Amok. Goonswarm Federation
243
|
Posted - 2013.02.19 15:53:00 -
[2] - Quote
May I assume that GSF is on the guest list? Staff Writer: themittani.com -á If you are going anywhere else to get your Eve News, you are wrong.
|

Saede Riordan
Alexylva Paradox
3271
|
Posted - 2013.02.19 15:55:00 -
[3] - Quote
So...what is this venue? Is it a restaurant, a club, a lounge? Details would be appreciated.
Torn from grace, gotta find your faith or the devils gonna claim your soul
|

Lasairiona
Underworld Protection Agency Fatal Ascension
5
|
Posted - 2013.02.19 15:58:00 -
[4] - Quote
My apologies, Ms. Riordan. There are a number of facilities available. Private meeting rooms, a casino, and a lounge/bar area.
Ms. Vea, anyone is invited, but everyone is reminded to act with civility and decorum. |

Anslo
The Scope Gallente Federation
1257
|
Posted - 2013.02.19 15:59:00 -
[5] - Quote
So I'd HAVE to wear a suit?...eh...
|

Lasairiona
Underworld Protection Agency Fatal Ascension
5
|
Posted - 2013.02.19 16:00:00 -
[6] - Quote
Anslo wrote:So I'd HAVE to wear a suit?...eh...
*laughs* Smart dress is perfectly adequate, Anslo. The goal is to prevent people from showing up in combat attire. |

Anslo
The Scope Gallente Federation
1257
|
Posted - 2013.02.19 16:03:00 -
[7] - Quote
Lasairiona wrote:Anslo wrote:So I'd HAVE to wear a suit?...eh... *laughs* Smart dress is perfectly adequate, Anslo. The goal is to prevent people from showing up in combat attire.
Bleh....I dunno...fanciness isn't really my thing but I guess it'd be fun.
|

Lasairiona
Underworld Protection Agency Fatal Ascension
5
|
Posted - 2013.02.19 16:05:00 -
[8] - Quote
We would be pleased to host you, Anslo. |

Leopold Caine
Stillwater Corporation
127
|
Posted - 2013.02.19 16:06:00 -
[9] - Quote
Most exquisite. I'll do my best to show up. .stillwater |

Saede Riordan
Alexylva Paradox
3271
|
Posted - 2013.02.19 16:10:00 -
[10] - Quote
I've been told I look quite dashing in a well tailored suit.
Torn from grace, gotta find your faith or the devils gonna claim your soul
|

Alizabeth Vea
Amok. Goonswarm Federation
243
|
Posted - 2013.02.19 16:14:00 -
[11] - Quote
I will pass this on to a few people as well. Staff Writer: themittani.com -á If you are going anywhere else to get your Eve News, you are wrong.
|

Lasairiona
Underworld Protection Agency Fatal Ascension
5
|
Posted - 2013.02.19 16:18:00 -
[12] - Quote
Thank you kindly, Ms. Vea. |

Vlad Cetes
Underworld Protection Agency Fatal Ascension
20
|
Posted - 2013.02.19 20:09:00 -
[13] - Quote
I will plan on being there to help inaugurate UPAY's latest venture. |

Anslo
The Scope Gallente Federation
1259
|
Posted - 2013.02.19 20:14:00 -
[14] - Quote
WAIT is this venue near a road or does it have parking spots for land vehicles? Or is it up in some rugged private mountain? Just want a heads up.
|

Evelyn Meiyi
Meiyi Family Holdings
86
|
Posted - 2013.02.19 20:17:00 -
[15] - Quote
If my presence is permitted (I know that some might object), then I will most certainly attend. |

Halete
Alexylva Paradox
668
|
Posted - 2013.02.19 20:35:00 -
[16] - Quote
Hmm. That I am saying this, it surprises me but you, Vea, are looking well.
Now, what is all of this then? You will be attending? Marvelous. I am swayed. I must see this speaker of the Goons in the flesh.
This is, of course, if the host so permits?
Trading chains for shackles, I am free. |

Lasairiona
Underworld Protection Agency Fatal Ascension
5
|
Posted - 2013.02.19 21:37:00 -
[17] - Quote
All are welcome as I said before. There will be access via the interbus system as well as facilities for ships. It is located in our recently erected station. |

Alizabeth Vea
Amok. Goonswarm Federation
244
|
Posted - 2013.02.20 07:15:00 -
[18] - Quote
Halete wrote:Hmm. That I am saying this, it surprises me but you, Vea, are looking well.
Now, what is all of this then? You will be attending? Marvelous. I am swayed. I must see this speaker of the Goons in the flesh.
This is, of course, if the host so permits?
I should clear up a misconception, the only ones who speak on behalf of GSF in all cases are the directorate. I act with delegated authority (as was the case in the ANII) in some cases. In other cases, I act as an intermediary between certain sub-departments of GSF and interested pilots. In all cases, I can be overruled by the Directorate and Corps Diplo. One should not assume that because I contributed ISK to Crow's efforts to arm persons in the Republic that GSF supports the idea. You may safely assume they probably don't care either way.
That being said, I am a Goon and live in Deklein, so I will be happy to share my view of things from that perspective.
Thank you for the compliment. I look forward to speaking with you in person. Staff Writer: themittani.com -á If you are going anywhere else to get your Eve News, you are wrong.
|

Tyrion Raske
The Studmuffin's SpaceMonkey's Alliance
0
|
Posted - 2013.02.20 16:02:00 -
[19] - Quote
I do tend to avoid these social gatherings, but I will attend in support of my daughter. |

Lasairiona
Underworld Protection Agency Fatal Ascension
5
|
Posted - 2013.02.21 12:31:00 -
[20] - Quote
Thought I would move this posting up. GÖÑ |

Lasairiona
Underworld Protection Agency Fatal Ascension
7
|
Posted - 2013.02.22 14:45:00 -
[21] - Quote
Two days! Exciting! |

Misha M'Liena
Rui Freelance Mining
2677
|
Posted - 2013.02.22 15:14:00 -
[22] - Quote
Wheee, party party Not as innocent as she appears.Gäó -á |

Lasairiona
Underworld Protection Agency Fatal Ascension
8
|
Posted - 2013.02.23 12:19:00 -
[23] - Quote
One more day! GÖÑ |

Lasairiona
Underworld Protection Agency Fatal Ascension
8
|
Posted - 2013.02.24 09:16:00 -
[24] - Quote
First post updated with information! |

Lasairiona
Underworld Protection Agency Fatal Ascension
8
|
Posted - 2013.02.24 23:10:00 -
[25] - Quote
Thank you so much to all who attended. I'm off to bed now. Keep well and come back soon! |

Alizabeth Vea
Amok. Goonswarm Federation
245
|
Posted - 2013.02.25 03:56:00 -
[26] - Quote
It was quite ironic to see empire plebeians give advice to an FA pilot, while on an FA station. to give Goons a wide berth. From the metrics of Delve and Tribute, FA was GSF's strongest ally. Recently. Corps Diplomatique strongly reaffirmed that alliance, resulting in a reset of TEST.
I could to on a further rant here, but I will refrain. I will point out, Lasa, that when your shiny new station gets reinforced, the fleet that forms to defend it is going to be Goons, FCon, Razor, TNT, Circle of Two and so on. Remember who your friends truly are. Staff Writer: themittani.com -á If you are going anywhere else to get your Eve News, you are wrong.
|

Katrina Oniseki
Revenent Defence Corperation Ishuk-Raata Enforcement Directive
1237
|
Posted - 2013.02.25 04:10:00 -
[27] - Quote
Alizabeth Vea wrote:It was quite ironic to see empire plebeians give advice to an FA pilot, while on an FA station. to give Goons a wide berth. From the metrics of Delve and Tribute, FA was GSF's strongest ally. Recently. Corps Diplomatique strongly reaffirmed that alliance, resulting in a reset of TEST.
I could to on a further rant here, but I will refrain. I will point out, Lasa, that when your shiny new station gets reinforced, the fleet that forms to defend it is going to be Goons, FCon, Razor, TNT, Circle of Two and so on. Remember who your friends truly are.
I heard you were asked to leave. I find that amusing. Shosho Katrina Oniseki ~ (RDC) Diplomat ~ [I-RED] Sub-Director of Public Relations |

Alizabeth Vea
Amok. Goonswarm Federation
245
|
Posted - 2013.02.25 04:12:00 -
[28] - Quote
Katrina Oniseki wrote:Alizabeth Vea wrote:It was quite ironic to see empire plebeians give advice to an FA pilot, while on an FA station. to give Goons a wide berth. From the metrics of Delve and Tribute, FA was GSF's strongest ally. Recently. Corps Diplomatique strongly reaffirmed that alliance, resulting in a reset of TEST.
I could to on a further rant here, but I will refrain. I will point out, Lasa, that when your shiny new station gets reinforced, the fleet that forms to defend it is going to be Goons, FCon, Razor, TNT, Circle of Two and so on. Remember who your friends truly are. I heard you were asked to leave. I find that amusing. Incorrect. I left because I get enough pubby whining on the IGS and didn't feel the need to hear more of it. It wasn't even tears, it was just whining. Staff Writer: themittani.com -á If you are going anywhere else to get your Eve News, you are wrong.
|

Katrina Oniseki
Revenent Defence Corperation Ishuk-Raata Enforcement Directive
1237
|
Posted - 2013.02.25 04:17:00 -
[29] - Quote
Alizabeth Vea wrote:Katrina Oniseki wrote:Alizabeth Vea wrote:It was quite ironic to see empire plebeians give advice to an FA pilot, while on an FA station. to give Goons a wide berth. From the metrics of Delve and Tribute, FA was GSF's strongest ally. Recently. Corps Diplomatique strongly reaffirmed that alliance, resulting in a reset of TEST.
I could to on a further rant here, but I will refrain. I will point out, Lasa, that when your shiny new station gets reinforced, the fleet that forms to defend it is going to be Goons, FCon, Razor, TNT, Circle of Two and so on. Remember who your friends truly are. I heard you were asked to leave. I find that amusing. Incorrect. I left because I get enough pubby whining on the IGS and didn't feel the need to hear more of it. It wasn't even tears, it was just whining.
Oh, is that what's bothering you? Are the mean old 'pubbies' getting you down? You poor dear. Shosho Katrina Oniseki ~ (RDC) Diplomat ~ [I-RED] Sub-Director of Public Relations |

Streya Jormagdnir
Alexylva Paradox
151
|
Posted - 2013.02.25 04:21:00 -
[30] - Quote
Katrina Oniseki wrote:Alizabeth Vea wrote: Incorrect. I left because I get enough pubby whining on the IGS and didn't feel the need to hear more of it. It wasn't even tears, it was just whining.
Oh, is that what's bothering you? Are the mean old 'pubbies' getting you down? You poor dear.
Are we certain there are no facts being glazed over, here?
I am also a human, straggling between the present world... and our future. I am a regulator, a coordinator, one who is meant to guide the way. |

Katrina Oniseki
Revenent Defence Corperation Ishuk-Raata Enforcement Directive
1237
|
Posted - 2013.02.25 04:27:00 -
[31] - Quote
Streya Jormagdnir wrote:Are we certain there are no facts being glazed over, here?
Like a doughnut?
Shosho Katrina Oniseki ~ (RDC) Diplomat ~ [I-RED] Sub-Director of Public Relations |

Alizabeth Vea
Amok. Goonswarm Federation
245
|
Posted - 2013.02.25 04:27:00 -
[32] - Quote
Streya Jormagdnir wrote:Katrina Oniseki wrote:Alizabeth Vea wrote: Incorrect. I left because I get enough pubby whining on the IGS and didn't feel the need to hear more of it. It wasn't even tears, it was just whining.
Oh, is that what's bothering you? Are the mean old 'pubbies' getting you down? You poor dear. Are we certain there are no facts being glazed over, here? State what you mean, don't beat around the bush. Staff Writer: themittani.com -á If you are going anywhere else to get your Eve News, you are wrong.
|

Streya Jormagdnir
Alexylva Paradox
151
|
Posted - 2013.02.25 05:01:00 -
[33] - Quote
Alizabeth Vea wrote: State what you mean, don't beat around the bush.
Is the bush glazed? 
I am also a human, straggling between the present world... and our future. I am a regulator, a coordinator, one who is meant to guide the way. |

Sakura Nihil
Selective Pressure Rote Kapelle
146
|
Posted - 2013.02.25 05:41:00 -
[34] - Quote
The cluster can always use a new lounge, especially one that is classy.
Wishing that it was more accessible though, and that I didn't have to dodge angry bees to get there. |

Saede Riordan
Alexylva Paradox
3354
|
Posted - 2013.02.25 05:57:00 -
[35] - Quote
Katrina Oniseki wrote:Streya Jormagdnir wrote:Are we certain there are no facts being glazed over, here?
Like a doughnut?
If the doughnut is glazed, then you must eat it.
Torn from grace, gotta find your faith or the devils gonna claim your soul
|

Pieter Tuulinen
Pyre Falcon Defence Cadre XV-01A Pyre Falcon Defence Combine
396
|
Posted - 2013.02.25 08:22:00 -
[36] - Quote
Saede Riordan wrote:Katrina Oniseki wrote:Streya Jormagdnir wrote:Are we certain there are no facts being glazed over, here?
Like a doughnut? If the doughnut is glazed, then you must eat it.
Is that a paraphrase of the Day of Reckoning? "As we glaze the doughnut so must you eat it. The Caldari Way demands it." |

Lasairiona
Underworld Protection Agency Fatal Ascension
9
|
Posted - 2013.02.25 09:22:00 -
[37] - Quote
Ms. Vea, you were escorted out by a doorman. The atmosphere was pleasant until there was some political debate and conflict. As you are a Goon, I suggest you stick to the old adage, you catch more flies with honey than vinegar.
If I have learned anything on here, you are not well liked or received. Being a kind person, I thought to give you a chance. I don't immediately judge those based on the opinions and views of others. However, in this case, I was proven wrong. I will not close the doors of Smokin' Aces to you, but I highly recommend you become less hostile towards others in public.
By the way, threatening my corporation's station is a bold move. Shall I report this to the higher ups in FA? |

Vectra Sharpe
Imperium Quaestores
6
|
Posted - 2013.02.25 09:31:00 -
[38] - Quote
I just thought I would say that I had a wonderful time. While I wasn't formally invited.... I'm glad I chose to take the time to come and experience what Smokin' Aces had to offer. I-I think you run a fine establishment, Ms. Lasairiona. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. |

Lasairiona
Underworld Protection Agency Fatal Ascension
9
|
Posted - 2013.02.25 09:36:00 -
[39] - Quote
Thank you very much, Ms Sharpe! I apologize for not being able to speak to you much at the time. I do hope you'll return. I should be in there most evenings now. |

Alizabeth Vea
Amok. Goonswarm Federation
246
|
Posted - 2013.02.25 11:03:00 -
[40] - Quote
Lasairiona wrote: By the way, threatening my corporation's station is a bold move. Shall I report this to the higher ups in FA?
I suggest you reread what I wrote. There was no threat. If you feel the need, though, to talk to High Command or a Diplomat, feel free.
Staff Writer: themittani.com -á If you are going anywhere else to get your Eve News, you are wrong.
|

Lasairiona
Underworld Protection Agency Fatal Ascension
11
|
Posted - 2013.02.25 11:11:00 -
[41] - Quote
Alizabeth Vea wrote:I could to on a further rant here, but I will refrain. I will point out, Lasa, that when your shiny new station gets reinforced, the fleet that forms to defend it is going to be Goons, FCon, Razor, TNT, Circle of Two and so on. Remember who your friends truly are.
Seems to me this is a threat to refrain contact with those that are not "loyal" or "accepting" of the CFC. I'm sure I'm not the only one that has read it this way.
I have a policy, Ms. Vea, of treating those as they treat me. I have never stuck to any cultural, political, or religious loyalties. Those that know me well are aware of this. I think you'll find it is you that seems to have some issue with this idea of treating those as you wish to be treated.
Regardless, I will not damper my good mood with your sour grapes. You are more than welcome to find me to discuss this in person.
Good day.
|

Synthetic Cultist
Church of The Crimson Saviour
114
|
Posted - 2013.02.25 21:23:00 -
[42] - Quote
Hello Lasa.
How was your Opening Night ?
I Heard a Rumour that an Assassination Attempt by some Disgruntled Sebiestor, on Aelizabeth Vea, was Thwarted by Security ? |

Lasairiona
Underworld Protection Agency Fatal Ascension
11
|
Posted - 2013.02.25 23:45:00 -
[43] - Quote
Hi Synthia! It went very well and there were no assassination attempts. |

Naira Shandr
Caldari Joint Ops
4
|
Posted - 2013.02.26 17:19:00 -
[44] - Quote
Sounds like an interesting night. Hope to stop by sometime when I'm not on duty. |

Cynthia Gallente
Buns United
1611
|
Posted - 2013.02.26 17:22:00 -
[45] - Quote
I just want to say, Lasa, your allegations of my cheating at poker are completely unfounded. Where's your proof?! Post with your lickGäó |

Lasairiona
Underworld Protection Agency Fatal Ascension
13
|
Posted - 2013.02.26 18:05:00 -
[46] - Quote
We reviewed security tapes and also we conduct drug tests. The dealer was found to be under the influence at the time. That was after a clean test right before his shift. We are not stupid, Cynthia. |

Alizabeth Vea
Amok. Goonswarm Federation
247
|
Posted - 2013.02.27 23:07:00 -
[47] - Quote
Lasairiona wrote:Alizabeth Vea wrote:I could to on a further rant here, but I will refrain. I will point out, Lasa, that when your shiny new station gets reinforced, the fleet that forms to defend it is going to be Goons, FCon, Razor, TNT, Circle of Two and so on. Remember who your friends truly are. Seems to me this is a threat to refrain contact with those that are not "loyal" or "accepting" of the CFC. I'm sure I'm not the only one that has read it this way. I have a policy, Ms. Vea, of treating those as they treat me. I have never stuck to any cultural, political, or religious loyalties. Those that know me well are aware of this. I think you'll find it is you that seems to have some issue with this idea of treating those as you wish to be treated. Regardless, I will not damper my good mood with your sour grapes. You are more than welcome to find me to discuss this in person. Good day.
If you read it that way then you are even more stupid than I thought. Not sure if you noticed little girl, but TEST wants your space and your alliance destroyed. In null sec, we play for keeps. Your policy of sitting of fences is not going to fly out here. Either you commit to FA and the CFC or go back to empire. Not that it really matters as you seem like the kind of ***** that would run at the first sign of trouble. I took the liberty of looking up your combat record and found it sorely lacking. So, you can play socialite and pretend how awesome it is for your corp to have it's own station. I'm not sure how much you actually contributed to that effort, but I would imagine not a lot. By all means, entertain the random riff-raff that inhabit empire space; pretend they're your friends. But, know this: when TEST comes north and they siege all of Pure Blind and Fade all those people that came to your club, they won't help. They won't be in fleets that form up to defend it-I will, though, along with Goons and all of FA's allies. As for your lubby-dubby 'treat others as you want to be treated:' just ****ing wow. You have no idea how things work out here. There are blues. You treat blues well, maybe even better than your own pilots. Then there is everyone else. For everyone else, you grind them into dust, you steal from them, pod them so many times they forget all they have learned, drive them to suicide, infiltrate their corps and sabotage them from within, cheat them and destroy them in any way possible. I hope you prove me wrong, that in the next war you are more useful that a wet noodle, that you turn into a hellion and bring all sorts of death and destruction on our enemies. Maybe you will be save by an allied fleet and then you can really understand what really matters out here. Staff Writer: themittani.com -á If you are going anywhere else to get your Eve News, you are wrong.
|

Lasairiona
Underworld Protection Agency Fatal Ascension
14
|
Posted - 2013.02.28 14:14:00 -
[48] - Quote
I was going to stoop to your level and say something nasty, but I think I will refrain. Have a lovely day, Alizabeth. |
| |
|
| Pages: 1 2 :: [one page] |