| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Darth Allegra
Viziam Amarr Empire
0
|
Posted - 2013.02.23 13:03:00 -
[1] - Quote
Selling myself. 98 mil skillpoints, pure Amarr, very little wastage. Pretty much a perfect Triage toon, and pretty much perfect Revelation toon as well. Also, fantastic Aeon and Avatar pilot if you want to fly one of the big boys.
Triage Archon highlights include:
Amarr Carrier V Capital Energy Emissions Systems V Capital Remote Armor Repair Systems V Capital Armor Repair Systems V All combat booster skills to V All related capacitor and tank skills to V Tactical Logistics Reconfiguration V
Revelation highlights include:
Amarr Dreadnaught V Tactical Weapon Reconfiguration V Capital Energy Turrets V All gunnery support skills V
Avatar
Amarr Titan IV (V in training) Doomsday Operation IV
Eveboard: http://eveboard.com/pilot/Darth_Allegra
Start price: 32 bil Minimum Bid Increment: 500 mil Buyout: Make me an offer I can't turn down
Auction will run for 1 week, ending at 13:00 eve time on 2nd March. Happy bidding. |

Tonsof Gun
Dirty Rats
16
|
Posted - 2013.02.23 13:39:00 -
[2] - Quote
A little short on isk but I can offer you a case of spirits, some tobacco and an hour of manly love?
Friendly bump for a nice toon. |

Darth Allegra
Viziam Amarr Empire
0
|
Posted - 2013.02.23 23:18:00 -
[3] - Quote
Tonsof Gun wrote:A little short on isk but I can offer you a case of spirits, some tobacco and an hour of manly love?
Friendly bump for a nice toon.
Lol, it's a very tempting offer 
Thanks for the bump |

Darth Allegra
Viziam Amarr Empire
0
|
Posted - 2013.02.24 13:09:00 -
[4] - Quote
Back to the top |

Darth Allegra
Viziam Amarr Empire
0
|
Posted - 2013.02.25 22:31:00 -
[5] - Quote
Bump |

Porthorian Marone
Serenity Prime Kraken.
0
|
Posted - 2013.02.25 22:34:00 -
[6] - Quote
I wish I had the isk right here to buy that beautiful character off your hands :P A bit short on isk to actually buy it out :P BUMP FOR A AWESOME CHARACTER |

Darth Allegra
Viziam Amarr Empire
0
|
Posted - 2013.02.26 17:47:00 -
[7] - Quote
Porthorian Marone wrote:I wish I had the isk right here to buy that beautiful character off your hands :P A bit short on isk to actually buy it out :P BUMP FOR A AWESOME CHARACTER
Thanks mate.
Back to the top |

Ahora Velishi
New Eden Casino DOT
1
|
Posted - 2013.02.26 21:39:00 -
[8] - Quote
Would you take 35 Bil b/o? |

Darth Allegra
Viziam Amarr Empire
0
|
Posted - 2013.02.26 22:58:00 -
[9] - Quote
Ahora Velishi wrote:Would you take 35 Bil b/o?
I would take it as a bid for now mate, I'd like the auction to run for a couple more days. If it still the highest bid by say, Thursday at 17:00 eve time it's yours if you're happy with this? |

Ahora Velishi
New Eden Casino DOT
1
|
Posted - 2013.02.27 00:31:00 -
[10] - Quote
I can wait it out... lol didnt know if you wanted the isk right away |

Darth Allegra
Viziam Amarr Empire
0
|
Posted - 2013.02.27 14:05:00 -
[11] - Quote
Received a B/O offer of 37 bil by evemail, I'll mail everyone back in a few hours who has contacted me, just at work at the moment |

Darth Allegra
Viziam Amarr Empire
0
|
Posted - 2013.02.27 19:09:00 -
[12] - Quote
And back to the top |

Darth Allegra
Viziam Amarr Empire
0
|
Posted - 2013.02.27 19:40:00 -
[13] - Quote
41 bil B/O accepted in game. Awaiting ISK and account details when they get back from work |

kelli Udan
School of Applied Knowledge Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2013.02.27 21:32:00 -
[14] - Quote
41 Billion ISK sent with account details, as agreed upon in-game. Thank you |

Darth Allegra
Viziam Amarr Empire
0
|
Posted - 2013.02.27 22:04:00 -
[15] - Quote
kelli Udan wrote:41 Billion ISK sent with account details, as agreed upon in-game. Thank you
ISK and Account info received, waiting for existing xfer to finish before I can xfer this one. |

Darth Allegra
Viziam Amarr Empire
0
|
Posted - 2013.02.28 08:46:00 -
[16] - Quote
We are currently processing this transfer. The character being transferred will remain on your account until the process is complete, but will not be playable during this time.
Character Name: Darth Allegra Will be completed after: 2/28/2013 6:45:02 PM |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |