| Pages: 1 2 :: [one page] |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 1 post(s) |

Muse of Minmatar
Pator Tech School Minmatar Republic
3
|
Posted - 2011.10.13 16:27:00 -
[1] - Quote
Mine is without a doubt Warp Drive Active
secondly the melodic voice when you are docking:
Docking permission requested... ... docking request accepted (lalala happy melodic intonation) |

Klask Atriund
The Apocrypha Expedition
0
|
Posted - 2011.10.13 16:31:00 -
[2] - Quote
"Skill training completed" |

Sarmatiko
109
|
Posted - 2011.10.13 16:38:00 -
[3] - Quote
*Mwahahaha* "You clumsy Pilot! This is Hilarious! Our escape pod was destroyed and we died, well actually YOU died and I miraculously escaped  |

Tippia
Sunshine and Lollipops
488
|
Posted - 2011.10.13 16:39:00 -
[4] - Quote
Sarmatiko wrote:*Mwahahaha* "You clumsy Pilot! This is Hilarious! Our escape pod was destroyed and we died, well actually YOU died and I miraculously escaped  ^^ That one. GÇöGÇöGÇö GÇ£If you're not willing to fight for what you have in GëívGëí you don't deserve it, and you will lose it.GÇ¥ GÇö Karath Piki-á |

Brooks Puuntai
Nomadic Asylum KUGUTSUMEN.
179
|
Posted - 2011.10.13 16:41:00 -
[5] - Quote
Her laugh. |

EnderCapitalG
GoonWaffe Goonswarm Federation
166
|
Posted - 2011.10.13 16:43:00 -
[6] - Quote
You failed to jump because you are cloaked. You failed to jump because you are cloaked. You failed to jump because you are cloaked. You failed to jump because you are cloaked. You failed to jump because you are cloaked. You failed to jump because you are cloaked. You failed to jump because you are cloaked. You failed to jump because you are cloaked. You failed to jump because you are cloaked. You failed to jump because you are cloaked. You failed to jump because you are cloaked. You failed to jump because you are cloaked. You failed to jump because you are cloaked. You failed to jump because you are cloaked. You failed to jump because you are cloaked. You failed to jump because you are cloaked. You failed to jump because you are cloaked. You failed to jump because you are cloaked. You failed to jump because you are cloaked. You failed to jump because you are cloaked. You failed to jump because you are cloaked. You failed to jump because you are cloaked. You failed to jump because you are cloaked. You failed to jump because you are cloaked. You failed to jump because you are cloaked. You failed to jump because you are cloaked. You failed to jump because you are cloaked. You failed to jump because you are cloaked. You failed to jump because you are cloaked. You failed to jump because you are cloaked. You failed to jump because you are cloaked. You failed to jump because you are cloaked. |

EnderCapitalG
GoonWaffe Goonswarm Federation
166
|
Posted - 2011.10.13 16:43:00 -
[7] - Quote
Everyone knows what I'm talking about. |

Bienator II
24th Imperial Crusade Amarr Empire
185
|
Posted - 2011.10.13 16:45:00 -
[8] - Quote
EnderCapitalG wrote:Everyone knows what I'm talking about. not really. You fail you fail you fail you fail you fail you fail you fail to jump because you are cloaked |

Herold Oldtimer
Caldari Provisions Caldari State
1
|
Posted - 2011.10.13 16:50:00 -
[9] - Quote
^^ That one. |

Kitty McKitty
In Praise Of Shadows
392
|
Posted - 2011.10.13 16:50:00 -
[10] - Quote
d-d-d-dd-d-d--d-dd-o-do-dock-dock-dockin-ng-ng-n-n-n-n--n-ng-docking request accpete-ted-ed
not nearly as bad as it was in dominion but still funny. GÖÑ Haviing your portrait painted here helps INTAKI Disabled Children GÖÑ |

ITTigerClawIK
Galactic Rangers Galactic-Rangers
19
|
Posted - 2011.10.13 17:01:00 -
[11] - Quote
Muse of Minmatar wrote:Mine is without a doubt Warp Drive Active
secondly the melodic voice when you are docking:
Docking permission requested... ... docking request accepted (lalala happy melodic intonation)
me and my friend got Steive SG to say " warp drive active" for us at fanfest, it was so much better :-P
|

Abdiel Kavash
Paladin Order Fidelas Constans
67
|
Posted - 2011.10.13 17:05:00 -
[12] - Quote
"The stargate denies you permission to jump for the moment." "The stargate denies you permission to jump for the moment." "The stargate denies you..." "The stargate..." "The stargate..." "The stargate..." "The stargate..."
*sound of insurance EVEmail arriving* |

Solstice Project
Cult of Personality
60
|
Posted - 2011.10.13 17:10:00 -
[13] - Quote
I MISS THE ENGLISH AURA VOICE !!
GIVE IT BACK TO ME !!!
THE GERMAN ONE IS IN NO WAY EVEN CLOSE TO THE ORIGINAL !!!
(and no, "use english voice" doesn't change anything!) |

Hans Jagerblitzen
Autocannons Anonymous
141
|
Posted - 2011.10.13 17:25:00 -
[14] - Quote
EnderCapitalG wrote:Everyone knows what I'm talking about.
Ha ha....yeah, usually it come out sounding more like:
YOU FAILED, YOU FAILED, YOU FAILED, YOU FAILED, YOU FAILED, YOU FAILED to jump because you are cloaked.
Inside joke by the dev's? or hilarious coincidence.....who knows. |

Xercodo
Xovoni Directorate Not Usually Killing Everyone.
93
|
Posted - 2011.10.13 18:55:00 -
[15] - Quote
"It could be said that the world is almost completely full of honest people, but I prefer to say the world is completely full of almost honest people." -Aura
It's in my bio =D The Drake is a Lie |

Grey Stormshadow
Starwreck Industries
263
|
Posted - 2011.10.13 19:14:00 -
[16] - Quote
"Hail to the king babe!" -Aura forever-«
|
|

CCP Zymurgist
C C P C C P Alliance
196

|
Posted - 2011.10.13 19:19:00 -
[17] - Quote
This! The first time I heard that I stopped crying about being podded because I was laughing so hard. Zymurgist Community Representative CCP NA, EVE Online Contact Us at http://support.eveonline.com/pages/petitions/createpetition.aspx |
|

Tanya Powers
Science and Trade Institute Caldari State
18
|
Posted - 2011.10.13 19:21:00 -
[18] - Quote
EnderCapitalG wrote: "You failed to jump because you are cloaked" Everyone knows what I'm talking about.
Yes 
|

JamesCLK
Lone Star Exploration Narwhals Ate My Duck
13
|
Posted - 2011.10.13 19:40:00 -
[19] - Quote
You have been demoted...
DAMNIT AURA! |

Remarka Belle Locus
University of Caille Gallente Federation
3
|
Posted - 2011.10.13 20:51:00 -
[20] - Quote
Back in the days of Windows XP, I had that sound set to play instead of the "ding" error sound! |

Grey Stormshadow
Starwreck Industries
265
|
Posted - 2011.10.13 20:55:00 -
[21] - Quote
"Our escape pod was destroyed and we died, well actually YOU died and I miraculously escaped after we had sex, but at least you went with smile on your face." -Aura
|

Russell Casey
One Ton
25
|
Posted - 2011.10.13 21:57:00 -
[22] - Quote
Was going to put up the "hahaha you got podded" bit, but it's already up so my next one has to be the fitting error message:
"En-sue-fish-ent POW-AH!" |

Lyrrashae
Crushed Ambitions Universal Consortium
14
|
Posted - 2011.10.14 10:25:00 -
[23] - Quote
And the rest of it: Where she eggs you on to fit up a new ship:
"Well...you know what to do. I want revenge, dear..." I A/F/K cloak in Jita. Does that count? |

Decus Daga
DOCS RUFF RIDERS Black Thorne Alliance
2
|
Posted - 2011.10.14 11:53:00 -
[24] - Quote
EnderCapitalG wrote:You failed to jump because you are cloaked. You failed to jump because you are cloaked. ..... ..... You failed to jump because you are cloaked.
You failed to jump because you are cloaked.
God yeah, not fav, but its certainty the most heard!
|

DarkAegix
Blue Republic RvB - BLUE Republic
97
|
Posted - 2011.10.14 12:09:00 -
[25] - Quote
You fail-You fail-You fail-You fail-You fail-You fail-You fail-You fail-You fail-You fail-You fail-You fail-You fail to jump because you are cloaked. |

Captain Kyon
VIRTUAL LIFE VANGUARD Initiative Mercenaries
3
|
Posted - 2011.10.14 12:47:00 -
[26] - Quote
Middle of a big fight.... kicking ass.... active shield tanking like a *****.... then someone with a neut locks onto you....
Aura: "The Capacitor Is Empty"
|

Holy One
SniggWaffe
38
|
Posted - 2011.10.14 12:57:00 -
[27] - Quote
EnderCapitalG wrote:You failed to jump because you are cloaked. You failed to jump because you are cloaked. You failed to jump because you are cloaked. You failed to jump because you are cloaked. You failed to jump because you are cloaked. You failed to jump because you are cloaked. You failed to jump because you are cloaked. You failed to jump because you are cloaked. You failed to jump because you are cloaked. You failed to jump because you are cloaked. You failed to jump because you are cloaked. You failed to jump because you are cloaked. You failed to jump because you are cloaked. You failed to jump because you are cloaked. You failed to jump because you are cloaked. You failed to jump because you are cloaked. You failed to jump because you are cloaked. You failed to jump because you are cloaked. You failed to jump because you are cloaked. You failed to jump because you are cloaked. You failed to jump because you are cloaked. You failed to jump because you are cloaked. You failed to jump because you are cloaked. You failed to jump because you are cloaked. You failed to jump because you are cloaked. You failed to jump because you are cloaked. You failed to jump because you are cloaked. You failed to jump because you are cloaked. You failed to jump because you are cloaked. You failed to jump because you are cloaked. You failed to jump because you are cloaked. You failed to jump because you are cloaked.
|

Arakazzi
Epsilon Inc STORM.
1
|
Posted - 2011.10.14 13:06:00 -
[28] - Quote
"Warp drive active." is the sweetest sound you will hear when u get passed a gate camp. |

Decus Daga
DOCS RUFF RIDERS Black Thorne Alliance
2
|
Posted - 2011.10.14 13:24:00 -
[29] - Quote
DarkAegix wrote:You fail-You fail-You fail-You fail-You fail-You fail-You fail-You fail-You fail-You fail-You fail-You fail-You fail to jump because you are cloaked.
Haha if your like me its Yo-yo-yo-yo-yo-yo-yo-yo-yo-yo-yo-yo-yo-yo-yo-you fail to jump because you are cloaked...
bi#%# :P |

Ciar Meara
Virtus Vindice
150
|
Posted - 2011.10.14 13:28:00 -
[30] - Quote
Captain Kyon wrote:Middle of a big fight.... kicking ass.... active shield tanking like a *****.... then someone with a neut locks onto you....
Aura: "The Capacitor Is Empty"
This, being Amarr its something you don't want to hear and you do, so often...
- [img]http://go-dl1.eve-files.com/media/corp/janus/ceosig.jpg[/img] [yellow]English only please. Zymurgist[/yellow] |

Rek Seven
Zandathorn Industries
4
|
Posted - 2011.10.14 13:46:00 -
[31] - Quote
"You failed to do because you are a joke" |

Gerald Taric
F-H Schwerindustrie und Sicherheit KRAUTZ-FEDERATION
1
|
Posted - 2011.10.14 13:58:00 -
[32] - Quote
not really a "favorite", because it's an indicator of trouble, but sounds funny:
"The capacito ... the capacito...... the capacito...... the capacito...... the capacito...... the capacitooorrrrr... ........ is eeeeemptyyyyy." |

BLACK-STAR
142
|
Posted - 2011.10.14 15:23:00 -
[33] - Quote
"Welcome. I'm Aura. Your electronic assistant. There are hundreds of thousands of pilots in the world. And they all crave one thing. I.S.K. You are now ready to join the world of piracy and capitalism. If you die you will be cloned back to life. Let's get ready to fight."
Connecting....
[img]http://www.imgbox.de/users/S7AR/star.png[/img] |

Barbelo Valentinian
The Scope Gallente Federation
67
|
Posted - 2011.10.14 19:41:00 -
[34] - Quote
Another vote for "The capacitor ... is empty".
Probably the most bone-chillingly ominous bit of audio in EVE, but classic because of that. |

Roc Wieler
Masuat'aa Matari Ushra'Khan
3
|
Posted - 2011.10.14 20:40:00 -
[35] - Quote
My favourite Aura quote?
"Welcome to Capsuleer." |

Mehrdad Kor-Azor
Iure Divino
44
|
Posted - 2011.10.14 20:45:00 -
[36] - Quote
Your capacitor.... is empty. |

okst666
Not Solitude Again Chained Reactions
15
|
Posted - 2011.10.14 20:50:00 -
[37] - Quote
CCP Zymurgist wrote:This! The first time I heard that I stopped crying about being podded because I was laughing so hard.
I dont like that..
I dont like aura at all..all she does is telling me what I cant do? I dont like her...
You failed to jump because you are cloaked. Dododododdodcking permission isson isson requestedetested..
The worst sentance ever is what she says if you want to hurl you drones on a target that is not yet locked....
Have I allready stated that I don't like Aura? Get her out of the game and save ressources.
PS: WHOA...even worse: You cannot set a waypoint to the same destination twice! GOD DAMNED B*TCH !!! DON'T COMPLAIN JUST F**KING DO IT! If CCP gives me the ability to click a button then I CAN SET A DESTINATION TWICE!!!! [X] < Nail here for new monitor |

Jack bubu
GK inc. Pandemic Legion
43
|
Posted - 2011.10.14 21:11:00 -
[38] - Quote
okst666 wrote:CCP Zymurgist wrote:This! The first time I heard that I stopped crying about being podded because I was laughing so hard. I dont like that.. I dont like aura at all..all she does is telling me what I cant do? I dont like her... You failed to jump because you are cloaked. Dododododdodcking permission isson isson requestedetested.. The worst sentance ever is what she says if you want to hurl you drones on a target that is not yet locked.... Have I allready stated that I don't like Aura? Get her out of the game and save ressources. PS: WHOA...even worse: You cannot set a waypoint to the same destination twice! GOD DAMNED B*TCH !!! DON'T COMPLAIN JUST F**KING DO IT! If CCP gives me the ability to click a button then I CAN SET A DESTINATION TWICE!!!! lol u mad? whish you could hit aura in the face dont you :D |

okst666
Not Solitude Again Chained Reactions
15
|
Posted - 2011.10.14 21:22:00 -
[39] - Quote
Jack bubu wrote:okst666 wrote:CCP Zymurgist wrote:This! The first time I heard that I stopped crying about being podded because I was laughing so hard. I dont like that.. I dont like aura at all..all she does is telling me what I cant do? I dont like her... You failed to jump because you are cloaked. Dododododdodcking permission isson isson requestedetested.. The worst sentance ever is what she says if you want to hurl you drones on a target that is not yet locked.... Have I allready stated that I don't like Aura? Get her out of the game and save ressources. PS: WHOA...even worse: You cannot set a waypoint to the same destination twice! GOD DAMNED B*TCH !!! DON'T COMPLAIN JUST F**KING DO IT! If CCP gives me the ability to click a button then I CAN SET A DESTINATION TWICE!!!! lol u mad? whish you could hit aura in the face dont you :D
I don' think I could hit a girl. They are soft.
[youtube] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=US2TXpEVV38 [/youtube] [X] < Nail here for new monitor |

Ni'ark
Parnassius Corporation Inception Alliance
1
|
Posted - 2011.10.14 22:22:00 -
[40] - Quote
Holy One wrote:EnderCapitalG wrote:You failed to jump because you are cloaked. You failed to jump because you are cloaked. You failed to jump because you are cloaked. You failed to jump because you are cloaked. You failed to jump because you are cloaked. You failed to jump because you are cloaked. You failed to jump because you are cloaked. You failed to jump because you are cloaked. You failed to jump because you are cloaked. You failed to jump because you are cloaked. You failed to jump because you are cloaked. You failed to jump because you are cloaked. You failed to jump because you are cloaked. You failed to jump because you are cloaked. You failed to jump because you are cloaked. You failed to jump because you are cloaked. You failed to jump because you are cloaked. You failed to jump because you are cloaked. You failed to jump because you are cloaked. You failed to jump because you are cloaked. You failed to jump because you are cloaked. You failed to jump because you are cloaked. You failed to jump because you are cloaked. You failed to jump because you are cloaked. You failed to jump because you are cloaked. You failed to jump because you are cloaked. You failed to jump because you are cloaked. You failed to jump because you are cloaked. You failed to jump because you are cloaked. You failed to jump because you are cloaked. You failed to jump because you are cloaked. You failed to jump because you are cloaked.
-First thread in ship and modules-First whine thread in ship and modules-First locked thread in ship and modules and new eve-o forums. |

Vertisce Soritenshi
SHADOW WARD Tragedy.
76
|
Posted - 2011.10.14 22:28:00 -
[41] - Quote
EnderCapitalG wrote:Everyone knows what I'm talking about.
Yes...I have vocally stated "Well ******* uncloak and jump then you stupid *****!"...and then the wife wonders who the hell im talking to... Draculina Alucardi...3rd account canceled, no reason to hold an account for a SC pilot, if you can only use it in PVP ... thanks CCP :)-á Support the cause! Linky |

DanFraser
Eternal Profiteers Eternal Syndicate
2
|
Posted - 2011.10.14 22:30:00 -
[42] - Quote
What. The. Hell. Did. I. Just. Watch.
Looked hot though. |

Herzog Wolfhammer
Sigma Special Tactics Group
50
|
Posted - 2011.10.14 23:46:00 -
[43] - Quote
Still the best.
|

Sgt Maru
Clan Shadow Wolf Fatal Ascension
34
|
Posted - 2011.10.15 00:56:00 -
[44] - Quote
"Some say that the world is almost full of completely honest people...I prefer to say that the world is completely full of almost honest people." |

Aidan Brooder
Dynasphere Ltd.
48
|
Posted - 2011.10.15 02:11:00 -
[45] - Quote
"The asteroid is depleted." - it's like an alarm clock. You put it back on snooze for a while, but finally it becomes so annoying, you realize: Time to get up, do something else. |

PCaBoo
Ammo and Tag Ninja Unicorns with Huge Horns
3
|
Posted - 2011.10.15 02:42:00 -
[46] - Quote
This didn't bother me much after I got used to it, but sure was terrifying when I first started.
Quote:You are unable to warp because you are warp scrambled.. |

Ad'Hakim Tahous
Science and Trade Institute Caldari State
3
|
Posted - 2011.10.15 02:51:00 -
[47] - Quote
Captain Kyon wrote:Middle of a big fight.... kicking ass.... active shield tanking like a *****.... then someone with a neut locks onto you....
Aura: "The Capacitor Is Empty"
Early on Saturday.... hangover kicking my ass.... first cigaratte active and tasting like ****..... then Eve loads and Aura tells me....
Aura: "The Coffee Pot is Empty" Me: "F*** me to tears" |

KamikazeBrAzIl
Crimoria Co Vera Cruz Alliance
3
|
Posted - 2011.10.15 02:55:00 -
[48] - Quote
Sometimes I like to fap for aura
Sometimes.
|

Adeena Torcfist
Dark Underground Forces
2
|
Posted - 2011.10.15 03:16:00 -
[49] - Quote
your security status has been lowered  |

Marie Hartinez
Aries Munitions and Defense
8
|
Posted - 2011.10.15 04:07:00 -
[50] - Quote
With quotes like this, I seriously wonder what was going through CCP's collective head when they silenced her.
I would gladly give up CQ to once again hear Arua's voice. Surrender is still your slightly less painful option. |

Abdiel Kavash
Paladin Order Fidelas Constans
74
|
Posted - 2011.10.15 05:31:00 -
[51] - Quote
"Autopilot disabled. Waypoint reached."
Alright, time to close minecraft and get to business. |

Kitty McKitty
In Praise Of Shadows
411
|
Posted - 2011.10.15 06:45:00 -
[52] - Quote
PCaBoo wrote:This didn't bother me much after I got used to it, but sure was terrifying when I first started. Quote:You are unable to warp because you are warp scrambled..
I remember way back when I did quite a bit of mission running. 2x faction reps on a domi (which was a lot of isk to me at the time, 300m isk domi, lol) and hit a terrible desynch. sat on a jump gate, faction frigs scramming me, drones wouldnt respond so had to tank everything, about 10 minutes of frustrated button mashing I get a response to my jump command "you are unable to....." right before dying.
logs showed nothing of course. Nowadays, knowing better I just lol but that was so annoying at the time :P
I honestly think pve losses to fail connection are worse than pve losses to getting blobbed or ecm'd, so annoying :P GÖÑ Haviing your portrait painted here helps INTAKI Disabled Children GÖÑ |

Muse of Minmatar
Pator Tech School Minmatar Republic
5
|
Posted - 2011.10.15 18:46:00 -
[53] - Quote
You missed the best one:
Connecting (login screen) |

Siigari Kitawa
Perditus Peregrinus
0
|
Posted - 2011.10.15 20:53:00 -
[54] - Quote
Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-You-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-You are unable to warp because you are warp scrambled.
http://www.siigarikitawa.com/sounds/warpscrambled.wav |
| |
|
| Pages: 1 2 :: [one page] |