| Pages: 1 2 :: [one page] |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Crepiscule
|
Posted - 2003.07.21 17:29:00 -
[1]
This weekend, a group of Red Corsairs came under attack by hostile forces within the Amarr Empire. These brave Minmatar fighters, led by Faisal Khan, managed to escape the station blockade and reach open space.
In pursuit followed 2 Amarr battleships and 3 cruisers. It seems the Amarrians still haven't learned that the Minmatar people are not to be taken lightly. Three of the Cruisers were destroyed and a battleship was heaving damaged during the multiple engagements before they left the field of battle. Later that evening 2 more cruisers from Cronus I believe were similarly targeted and destroyed. There were no Corsair losses.
|

Sarkos
|
Posted - 2003.07.22 12:52:00 -
[2]
I am glad to hear my Minmatar brothers and sisters are safe. My congratulations to Faisal Khan on his flawless tactics, and to the Red Corsairs on thier courage and skills in combat. As long as the fire of FREEDOM burns within our hearts and souls, no force the Amarr can muster will stop us. The cheers of Oracle, and the over 2000 freed slaves reverberated the halls of our base when told of this news.
Well done my kin, my family.
Sarkos - Voushod Oracle
Either free the slaves or we will come and get them.
|

Einheriar Ulrich
|
Posted - 2003.07.23 02:23:00 -
[3]
A cheer to the corsairs, for their efforts, we cried out in joy, when we got the news.
Decadent emperial Amarr, beware we watch you, and we will find you everywhere in space, your foul stench travel before you.
Even now, common Amarrians starts to questioning their emperors ways, soon all that will be left of the nobles and the emperors foul court, will be the ashes of their bodies, and the scattered remains of their ships and Monuments in space.
"Let loose the dogs of war" So Say I. Einheriar Ulrich of the Bloodline of Einheriar.
****Minion Of VOTF****
|

Deathwing
|
Posted - 2003.07.23 02:35:00 -
[4]
Nice Story Made for a fine read Though I find it facinating to see Oracle, a well respected Minmatar Corporation, tipping their hats to a pirate corp, though they to are also Minmatar
Am i to believe that Oracle suppost pirate corporations as well now? Or only those that are Minmatar?
Also, I find myself comforted that you only report havinf freed 2000 slaves and have them in your halls, maybe they could come over to my mansion some day for a play date with the close to 2000 slave i have locked up in my basement? 
<Stavros> A MAN DRESSED AS SPIDERMAN KICKED MY ASS |

Jasfulezruw
|
Posted - 2003.07.23 12:27:00 -
[5]
And another arrogant amarr thinking his money can protect him. when will you learn. i s'pose when you are locked up in some station in the outer galaxy being arrested for crimes against humanity. this is so sad. i lost my whole family to those who think they are a higher being. but still i don't give up hope. the minmatar people grow stronger everyday, and when we will rise you fools will pay for your hubris. FREE MINMATAR!
|

b0ksah
|
Posted - 2003.07.23 12:52:00 -
[6]
Edited by: b0ksah on 23/07/2003 20:07:58 b0ksah looks amused
"It seems that our fine Amarr friend Deathwing forgot to check up on Oracle."
"They fight to get all slaves freed ... and they haven't say they wouldn't use force.."
"So why shouldn't they tip their hat ..when someone helps them in thier work ?"
"One mans terrorist is another mans freedomfighter"
The Chaplain turns off his screen
Compassion is not a sign of weakness .. !! -= Dumdidum =- |

Faisal Khan
|
Posted - 2003.07.23 15:43:00 -
[7]
Thanks to our bretheren for their support.
And to Deathwing, I am glad your filthy slaver hide still resides in the galaxy. Almost as glad as I was to hear of the demise of your wretched Amarrian mercenaries. But I am also glad that none of our opponents ever had the sense to hire you. 
|

Chagidiel
|
Posted - 2003.07.23 19:54:00 -
[8]
While Cybertronic Corporation very much would like to congratulate you, I feel a certain lack of motivation to do so.
This, since Cybertronic Corporation, an all out Minmatar corporation, not once, but twice have had theire empty haulers, driven by brethren Minmatar attacked, by Red Corsairs.
Without a word from the attackers Cybertronic has succeded once in escaping your weapons, with the ship intact once, while the second time, it did not turn out so well... We have been forced to pay, a rather high, insurance for our pilots as well as ships, when driving through your grounds due to these incidents.
Now, if Red corsairs would ensure Cybertronic Corporations future safety when traveling through your territory, I would be the first to congratulate you. If not, well, then I have to assume your fight for our freedom is just a freedom with new opressors.
Chagidiel Spokesman Chief of Affairs Cybertronic Corporation
|

Deathwing
|
Posted - 2003.07.23 22:40:00 -
[9]
Jasfulezruw, I am sad you can not show a little more class like some of your other Minmatar brothers. Take for instance b0ksah, a Minmatar yes, though i may despise him for it, but alas he shows class and grace in his words, for this, he commands a certain level of respect from me.
Faisal Khan, I am not sure what to make of your comments. I know you hate me because of my slave trading ideals, ok, thats a given, but that last little bit, one might think that a compliment. If it was, then thankyou, you to also like b0ksah know how to show a little class when dealing with others.
One question has been itching my brain for the last couple of days though Faisal, and i keep neglecting to ask it. What is the deal with the "Red Bone Corsairs"? Same corp as you? or some cheap knockoff?
<Stavros> A MAN DRESSED AS SPIDERMAN KICKED MY ASS |

Faisal Khan
|
Posted - 2003.07.24 08:09:00 -
[10]
I think you interpreted my meaning just fine Amarrian.
On the "Red Bone Corsairs", it would be improper of me to call them knockoffs. After several weeks in the galaxy, we both discovered each other and the naming of our corporations was in fact a bizzare coincidence. We have no connection with them, nor have we ever really seen their ships in the same space as us. I do believe they have been here as long as us or anyone however.
|

Fenn
|
Posted - 2003.07.25 01:53:00 -
[11]
Edited by: Fenn on 25/07/2003 01:54:27 After fighting this weekend with Red Corsairs against the Ammarian scum that made such a feeble attempt in engaging a real tactical wing of the Minmatar Freedom fighters, I would think they would learn to go back to engaging helpless miners or merchants, but in seeing the aformentioned posts I can see that the Ammarians will never learn that we will no longer be a part of their 'hosted communities'.
Now some of our brethren may be willing to lay down once again and take your treaties of slavery, but as long as Red Corsairs and myself fly in space upon our own free will, you Ammarians will learn that centuries of enslavement and massacre will never be forgotten.
(Fighting for the true Free Republic of Minmatar)
--Fenn Dolus Malus
|

Bas Rutten
|
Posted - 2003.07.25 06:35:00 -
[12]
Edited by: Bas Rutten on 25/07/2003 06:37:14 Although the way of piracy is not mine, and although I have crossed paths with some of your kind before, I as well as my corporation¦s full support is granted to the Red Corsairs and their noble effort. As for you, Amarrians: We the Minmatar do away with your kind! ____________________________________
Deny the Urge - brutal Death from Germoney
|

Chagidiel
|
Posted - 2003.07.25 06:49:00 -
[13]
Cybertronic Corporation asks for an answer. Were those attacks mentioned earlier delibriate attacks, or the consequenses of a misstake?
Will attacks of this kind, continue against our brethren, the Minmatars or will your killing of our kin cease?
Chagidiel Spokesman Chief of Affairs Cybertronic Corporation
|

Jtharra K'thain
|
Posted - 2003.07.25 11:53:00 -
[14]
Minmatar
It is indeed fine to hear that none of our brothers or sisters were hurt. And this shows only what we already know. The Amarr does not only think high of themselves, they are straight-out overconfident.
But there is one thing that somewhat worries me, do we really need to engage in small battles like this? Sure, this time we won. But do the Minmatar poeople need to draw attention to them as a bitter people fighting everything they find. I belive that if want to become a strong people, we need a strong economy and better trading contacts.
/I salute our lost brothers and sisters. /I salute our lost brothers and sisters. |

Crepiscule
|
Posted - 2003.07.25 14:49:00 -
[15]
Edited by: Crepiscule on 25/07/2003 14:49:45 Chagidiel,
It is a sad truth that many of our Minmatar brethren have lost the will to fight.
Many have never known the pain of the taskmasters whip or had their families butchered in front of them.
This has led to many Minmatar conducting trading with the Amarr and the other empires.
Only now has concord made their hollow threats against the vile slave trading practice. All the while our own Minmatar government allows foreigners to steal the resources from our very own space.
It is because of these acts, that we are forced, on occasion, to extract donations from Minmatar pilots. Many do not wish to do so.
We consider those pilots to be traitors. To ignore those that remain as slaves in Amarr space is an insult that I just cannot bare. I know the pain of the whip and have seen my family fed to the slavers.
While I will not kill my own people anymore I am forced to "take" donations from our people who will not give to our most noble cause.
Since our own government has labeled us pirates and outlaws, we must employ these methods that we may survive and continue the fight.
Tell your people if they come across us, to make a donation and they shall have safe passage.
You are also welcome to contact Faisal Khan and arrange some sort of donation plan to keep your fellow corp mates safe.
|

H3R0
|
Posted - 2003.07.25 20:17:00 -
[16]
Well it sounds good u guys get along so well with eachother, lucky u havent stood up against the Caldari, then it would only be 1 race left very fast.:)
CEO - The Allies |

Crepiscule
|
Posted - 2003.07.25 23:07:00 -
[17]
We have plenty of Caldari corpses on ice. It would seem that many of them think they can steal our resources and play the slave trade game. We will not stand for it.
|

Chagidiel
|
Posted - 2003.07.26 08:33:00 -
[18]
According to our loggbooks no offer to grant Red Corsairs any donations was made, in either of the two cases.
The two empty, mind you, ships were shoot at sight, in Minmatar space, without any contact being made.
Neverthless I will regrad this as a misstake and assume it will not happen again.
Chagidiel Spokesman Chief of Affiars Cybertronic Corporation
|

b0ksah
|
Posted - 2003.07.27 10:28:00 -
[19]
The Chaplain looks at Chagidiel's posts.
"I'm sure it was a mistake. And if they do it again make sure to contact us too. We can't have them killing Minmatar. And we will make them pay."
"but as I said ..i'm sure it was a mistake."
Compassion is not a sign of weakness .. !! -= Dumdidum =- |

Dirtybones
|
Posted - 2003.07.28 08:54:00 -
[20]
"While I will not kill my own people anymore I am forced to "take" donations from our people who will not give to our most noble cause.
Since our own government has labeled us pirates and outlaws,.." -----------------------------------------------
Gee, who could have seen that coming?
----------------------------------------------- "...we must employ these methods that we may survive and continue the fight.
Tell your people if they come across us, to make a donation and they shall have safe passage." -----------------------------------------------
I had thought you Red Corsairs had finally gotten it straight, and yet here you are threatening your brothers and sisters again!
This is just perfect, we Minmatar haven't suffered enough under the heel of an alien race, now we get to be hunted, tormented, and extorted by our own kind.
Oh joy to live in a time where we have broken the Amarr yoke, only to be preyed upon by our fellow Minmatar. One step forward, two steps back. Thanks. Love you guys helping to make the Minmatar Republic a galactic joke!
Oracle has managed not only to attack the right enemy, (most recently we managed to win a hot and heavy conflict, driving back the 1st Praetorian Guard) but still managed our resources and finance ourselves, and offer assisstance to our bretheren in the process. All without a thought of individual reward for ourselves.
Meanwhile on the Red Corsairs front: we can all hear a constant stream of self-pity, how no one will help, nobody understands you, and you are forced by society to hurt others and take what you did not earn. Somehow this translates into making you some sort of hero to the people.
They would certainly cheer you on as they float home in a pod because you just blasted their ship and spared their life (which, it seems, is a new angle you can boast of). Wooot!! Lets hear it for the Red Corsairs! Holy Balls! What kind of retarded logic are you using?
You make no sense, and it makes me sick to death to have to acknowledge you have even a drop of Minmatar blood flowing in your veins!
If your not part of the solution, your part of the problem. Stop being part of the friggen problem!! Ugh!
"In the end, there is but one truth; Napalm sticks to Slavers, even in the cold of space." |

Velios
|
Posted - 2003.07.28 09:28:00 -
[21]
Having had productive talks with Faisal Khan a few weeks ago, I too was willing to believe that the cannibalism of Red Corsairs, feeding from their own brothers was showing signs of relent in their persuit of truer goals. These statements by Crepiscuke dissapoint me and I hope do not reflect the will of their leader Faisal Khan.
M.Corps move from Minmitar to Amarr space was partly remove itself from the bitter in-fighting and piratism that rampaged through Corsair controlled space at the time - and it appears to have followed us.
I have a meeting booked with Faisal Khan on his request to end the war between our minmitar corporations - we agreed at the time that it was senseless to have such a war. however these dim events cast doubt on Faosals true intentions when we meet.
|

Crepiscule
|
Posted - 2003.07.28 15:07:00 -
[22]
Edited by: Crepiscule on 29/07/2003 02:22:21
|

Dirtybones
|
Posted - 2003.07.28 17:05:00 -
[23]
Edited by: Dirtybones on 28/07/2003 18:22:54 ----------------------------------------------- "Now that you have finally gotten your hand dirty, you come here to complain about how we wage war?" -----------------------------------------------
When you prey on your own, you damned well better believe I have something to say against it! As for getting ones hands dirty, I can honestly say that the blood I spill is that of the enemy. Slavers and those who support them. Which is what you should have been doing from the start!
----------------------------------------------- "We are few while you are many." -----------------------------------------------
This is the source of your problem. There is no "we" and "you", We ARE you! The same race, the same blood! Stop playing the idiocy card for a second and work it out!
----------------------------------------------- "Yet it was we who brought the fight to the Amarr while you were all to happy to sit back and strip mine Minmatar space." -----------------------------------------------
I know that tactics may be yet another weak link in your reasoning, so let me slow down and explain it to you.
Its called preparing for war, and fighting to win. It takes organization, patience and resorces. You might want to try it sometime.
----------------------------------------------- "I have never had any problems with members of Oracle or heard them complain while we stocked our freezers with the enemies corpses." -----------------------------------------------
I dont have a problem with you fighting the enemy. Why would I? Its when you steal from your brothers, there is where I will take issue. That none of the others have said anything is not my concern, I dont need them to point out the obvious to me. I will speak out against stupidity when I see it.
----------------------------------------------- "Now you chastise us for asking our brothers to help us continue the fight? How incredibly gracious of you. I'm sure the millions of slaves left behind will thank you for thinking their lives are worth less than a ship or a pittance of ISK." -----------------------------------------------
Im not chastising you, Im calling you the criminal that you are for preying on your own kind. You fund your "fight" by breaking the backs of our own innocent! You are nothing more than common thieves with delusions of grandure.
Those are the facts. Change it, stop feeding off your own race and rise above single synapse logic you follow. We need more good guys in this universe, because at the momment there are way too many of the bad.
"In the end, there is but one truth; Napalm sticks to Slavers, even in the cold of space." |

b0ksah
|
Posted - 2003.07.28 18:12:00 -
[24]
The chaplain looks worried
"Is this the best diplomacy Red Corsairs can manage. I truely hope not"
Compassion is not a sign of weakness .. !! -= Dumdidum =- |

Crepiscule
|
Posted - 2003.07.28 18:25:00 -
[25]
Edited by: Crepiscule on 29/07/2003 02:22:57
|

Dirtybones
|
Posted - 2003.07.28 19:21:00 -
[26]
Concidering that you represent nothing more than grade school bullies, extorting lunch money from your class mates. I dont see anyone needing to prove where they stand to the likes of you.
"In the end, there is but one truth; Napalm sticks to Slavers, even in the cold of space." |

Shadow Boxer
|
Posted - 2003.07.28 20:15:00 -
[27]
''I have not heard word of any fighting between you and the Amarr. Are you there to fight or to trade with them?''
we are here to pillage their resources.
|

Raem Civrie
|
Posted - 2003.07.29 10:26:00 -
[28]
Slave Trade. Slaves are for people too lazy to work for themselves, and too cheap to pay their workers wages. Can't say I agree with the unwashed minmatars, though. Don't know what the Gallente see in them. But hell, I'm not overly happy with you Amarr either. I currently reside in Amarr space, and the filth you people eat! There isn't one good eatery in Amarr space, save for a few run by minority groups like Intaki and one, single Civire Deli in Emrayur.
I don't know. It's hard to stay objective in any dispute when both sides tend to slide towards idiocy and smell bad.
|

Tharrn
|
Posted - 2003.07.29 11:09:00 -
[29]
The majority of foreigners appears to picture slaves in the Empire as rightless cattle tortured by the masters who care not for their servants.
There are imperial laws regulating the rights of slaves and hardworking slaves who serve their master with dedication can even rise to the status of a citizen of the Empire as a commoner. Most of the Ni-Kunnis, who have accepted the scriptures and the divinity of the Emperor, have achieved this and can attest that our laws are just and sound.
Rebellions have to be quenched with force though, which I believe the Minmatars practice, too. Uprises, be it of slaves or commoners, cannot be tolerated. The integrity of the Empire has to be ensured with all means. The righteous rule of the Emperor and the holders may not be questioned. Impirial property may not be wantonly damaged. Plundering of cargo vessels operating within the laws of the Empire have to be retaliated.
Amarrians claiming to fight for the Empire and yet 'collecting money' from their own brethren 'for the cause' would be enemies of the throne and would have to be brought down as the criminals they would be. If the 'Republic' grants shelter to individuals like that it shows again that the Matar have much to learn before they can be accounted for as civilized and capable of running their own state without a guiding hand. I applaude our nemesis Oracle for seeing this and speaking up in this matter.
Legatus Tharrn 1st Praetorian Guard
|

b0ksah
|
Posted - 2003.07.29 14:49:00 -
[30]
Edited by: b0ksah on 30/07/2003 02:39:20 The Chaplain looks a little amused after he had read the Amarrians posts.
"Always count on a Amarr to step in at the right place at the right time."
"I thank you Amarr for reminding us who the real enemy is."
b0ksah laughs 
Compassion is not a sign of weakness .. !! -= Dumdidum =- |

Makkar
|
Posted - 2003.07.29 17:55:00 -
[31]
To any Oracle corp rep:
I wish to fight, and win the freedom of our brothers and sisters still under the yoke of Amarr oppression.
I have only a Reaper, but the heart of a true Minmatar beats in my chest.
Where do I sign up?
|

Scaramouche
|
Posted - 2003.07.29 21:22:00 -
[32]
Quote: To any Oracle corp rep:
I wish to fight, and win the freedom of our brothers and sisters still under the yoke of Amarr oppression.
I have only a Reaper, but the heart of a true Minmatar beats in my chest.
Where do I sign up?
Makkar, talk to our leaader, Sarkos in-game.
Remember, only dead fish and broken sticks go with the flow. |

Viqer Fell
|
Posted - 2003.07.30 14:12:00 -
[33]
It is with regret that I, Viqer Fell, read these words above.
Yet again I see my people to eager to fight each other rather than rise up and fight the common enemy.
For the Red Corsairs to prey upon their brothers and sisters makes them no better than the Amarrian dogs they profess to hate. To survive through seedy protection racketeering and bullying should shame you. It would appear that the shadows you are chasing to destroy are the very ones you cast yourselves.
The Peoples Front of Minmatar condems your piracy against your own people. We may also be small but we grow. And in growing we continue to be self sufficient. We will cleanse our space of Amarrian infection and free our brothers where we can, when we can but we refuse to do this by stepping on the backs of our own people to do this.
If you need donations, then donate yourselves through selling the plundered loot of Amarr ships or indeed try getting your hands dirty and perhaps mine a little.
I wish all my Minmatar brothers the best in all their endeavours to rid our space of Amarrians, but remember the people you are trying to save in doing this and do not sully yourselves with common piracy on your family.
Regards Viqer Fell
Ok, so what the hell is this Golden Ratio? |

Dirtybones
|
Posted - 2003.07.30 16:39:00 -
[34]
Many of us share your views Viqer Fell. Some express themselves in a more restrained fashion than others, but it is a core issue, at least for me.
"In the end, there is but one truth; Napalm sticks to Slavers, even in the cold of space." |

Velios
|
Posted - 2003.07.30 21:23:00 -
[35]
May I extend my most warm gratitude to Oracle and Viger Fell on realizing the plight of their Minmitar kin.
War was declared upon my Minmitar M.Corp by the Red Corsairs some time ago after a discusting Armar group named Galactic Empire hired the Corsairs to destroy my corporation.
The Corsairs were hired by Galactic Empire because I and a band of fellow minmitar brothers took deep offence at the intentions of this Armar groups wish to control the Dudreda system for themselves and we set about casting them down.
I was shocked that the Red Corsairs could even contemplate hunting down its M.Corp brothers for a fee from the REAL enemy which I am informed was never paid in the end anyway.
As it stands, the war footing declared upon M.Corp by the Red Corsairs is still active and altough M.Corp has grown strong, I fear for the safety of my fledgling minmitar youngsters as they train for the decisive battles ahead, will they continue to fall victim to those who they should look to for support in their struggle?
May the alliance between TRUE Minmitar flourish, I simply had to reveal to this forum the true depth of the depravity within certain sectors of our kin.
Safe flight to all my Minmitar associates.
|

Grimveous
|
Posted - 2003.07.30 21:47:00 -
[36]
We should call an agreement between us all my minmatar brothers and sisters, we should all allie against the enemy which portrays us as just a dirty slave, rebel against there ways, join forces, and prosper to a beter future, i ask of you not to steal of your fellow brothers, nor to hurt them, become friends with them, and make the force even stronger! ================================================
I eat bunnies, ich esse hassen, karl tenderises the bunnies before i eat them by sitting on them |

Ram Strider
|
Posted - 2003.07.31 10:12:00 -
[37]
As i sit here and listen to your bickering i am saddened and my heart is heavy. Although i am not Minmitar i know many (have freed many) and most where good men. But in recent times i find it harder to to lend my support to your fight. The Minmitar will never be free if they can not work together. You have a common enemy. Unite and triumph and let me hear Minmitar victory songs from Gallentte space.
|

Maggot
|
Posted - 2003.07.31 23:21:00 -
[38]
Ram Strider,
Indeed, we have been arguing for too long. I checked the market yesterday and found in three regions of Minmatar Empire there were slaves openly on sale. Needless to say I have contacted those organisations involved and so far one corp has wisely released them to my care for transport to a new home.
Arm your weapons brothers and fight together. The coming weeks will see many new wars started in the name of freedom.
|

Hardin
|
Posted - 2003.08.02 08:47:00 -
[39]
and what exactly is wrong selling slaves?
Jeez u guys...us Amarrians aren't that bad really!
|

Maggot
|
Posted - 2003.08.02 09:25:00 -
[40]
Hardin,
Of the Amarr I do not speak. Caldari and Minmatar traitors have joined your ranks.
Maggot
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 2 :: [one page] |