| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Nuro
|
Posted - 2005.08.15 15:24:00 -
[1]
Thanks in advance.
I have offered to become the corp accountant assuming it was just a role that paid corp bills for offices and any other corp funding items.
That seems to be the easy part tho since it works similar to your normal wallet.
1) What are shares used for and what are the benifits (if any) 2) Is there any other use for an accountant other than to keep track of the corp bills ?
appologies for this is its been posted before but i am unable to locate it atm. I have been told that there are more things that this roles does and its a deep role but no one can tell me the specifics of the position. The player guide only gives a breif outline.
|

Emerwen Ivanneth
|
Posted - 2005.08.15 18:36:00 -
[2]
Collect taxes from corp members if your corp has a tax system. Ensure all corp sales are sold at reasonable prices. Set up corp lotteries and events to increase corp funds. Encourage members to donate to corp, using threatening behaviour if need be. Skim a small percentage of profits direct to your corp wallet, and if anyone finds out say its for the christmas party beer fund. 
|

Angela Charlsworthy
|
Posted - 2005.08.15 20:20:00 -
[3]
Originally by: Emerwen Ivanneth Collect taxes from corp members if your corp has a tax system. Ensure all corp sales are sold at reasonable prices. Set up corp lotteries and events to increase corp funds. Encourage members to donate to corp, using threatening behaviour if need be. Skim a small percentage of profits direct to your corp wallet, and if anyone finds out say its for the christmas party beer fund. 
I think that about covers it...
|

Hoozin
|
Posted - 2005.08.16 04:43:00 -
[4]
If you decide not to use the shares, you can ignore them completely.
If you use them, I'm not exactly how it works, but you can give them out (sell them if you wish, but there is no in-game mechanic specifically for this, you'll still have to distribute them manually) and then you can distribute dividends (pure isk out of the corp wallet) to the shareholders. I don't understand how to go about that, but I know I received dividends when I was in CLS. --------------------------------- Carebears are cooler than you.
Haiku embroidered panties - On sale now at your local sharky outlet. |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |