| Pages: 1 2 3 4 :: [one page] |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 35 post(s) |

DB Preacher
|
Posted - 2005.08.15 15:24:00 -
[1]
I'm curious as to when this name started because I don't recall a thread mentioning it :p
Anyone got a link to the original comments about [23] or was it one of those weird folklore stories that you tell your kids about but no-one knows where they started (like the one about Sun'Ra being a giant space hamster)?
dbp
Current RKK Ranking: (CAL4) Soldier
Drop by and say hi in Reikoku Forums.
|
|

Eris Discordia

|
Posted - 2005.08.15 15:26:00 -
[2]
Someone mention the forums are controlled by 23 frequent poster who decide which thread lives or dies. Ever since then more then 23 posters are claiming membership.
I ♥ my pink dreadnought of pwnage Mail [email protected] if you have any questions. |
|

Avon
|
Posted - 2005.08.15 15:27:00 -
[3]
The 23 do not exist. ______________________________________________
Pay or pray..er..prey..yeah, pray you aren't prey. Er, just pay. |

Cmdr Patrick
|
Posted - 2005.08.15 15:29:00 -
[4]
You in it eris?...you must be
Ikvar > This peice of **** is greifing me |
|

Eris Discordia

|
Posted - 2005.08.15 15:31:00 -
[5]
Originally by: Cmdr Patrick You in it eris?...you must be
I dont know I think I'm not, but others said I must be.
I ♥ my pink dreadnought of pwnage Mail [email protected] if you have any questions. |
|
|

Abdalion

|
Posted - 2005.08.15 15:32:00 -
[6]
*waves*
I am the shepherd of the [23], confirmed and proud member.
--
I ♥ You.... ® Shepherd of the [23] |
|

Alberta
|
Posted - 2005.08.15 15:33:00 -
[7]
Quote: since then more then 23 posters are claiming membership.
None of which are actually members ofc. Everybody knows that members of the secret elite never reveal their membership. Unless they trying to through you off their trail because they know that you'll think that members of the secret elite never reveal their membership. Unless they trying to through you off their trail because they know that you'll think that members of the secret elite never reveal their membership. Unless they trying to through you off their trail because they know that you'll think that members of the secret elite never reveal their membership...
Damn, I've said to much.
*slinks back into the shadows*
My Thoughts on Game Balance |
|

Eris Discordia

|
Posted - 2005.08.15 15:33:00 -
[8]
Originally by: Abdalion *waves*
I am the shepherd of the [23], confirmed and proud member.
Did I miss any secret meetings then?
I ♥ my pink dreadnought of pwnage Mail [email protected] if you have any questions. |
|

Scorpyn
|
Posted - 2005.08.15 15:34:00 -
[9]
Originally by: Eris Discordia Someone mention the forums are controlled by 23 frequent poster who decide which thread lives or dies. Ever since then more then 23 posters are claiming membership.
The only reason you know that is because you have already successfully infiltrated them. Member #24 is definitely a mod 
|

Dark Shikari
|
Posted - 2005.08.15 15:35:00 -
[10]
The first rule of the 23 is that you don't talk about the 23. -- Proud member of the [23].
Want your POS to make money? Call me up. I've designed POSs that make upwards of 50m a day. |

Joe
|
Posted - 2005.08.15 15:36:00 -
[11]
I am not a member of the [23]
Oberon Tech II Sales. |

Omber Zombie
|
Posted - 2005.08.15 15:38:00 -
[12]
pffft, 23 people needed. In the old days all you needed was me, miso, j0sephine and JC in a thread and it was off track for good. Hell, only 2 of us would be sufficient. -----------
I have a blog
|

Scorpyn
|
Posted - 2005.08.15 15:40:00 -
[13]
Edited by: Scorpyn on 15/08/2005 15:41:21 Actually the true story about the 23 :
Once upon a time there was a finance guru who claimed to be able to turn 1 isk into 3, and he started the 1 to 3 concept.
However, one day he went to low sec space and got ganked. He lost everything he owned, but he was still able to get rich.
Hence, he removed the 1 and renamed the 1 to 3 concept into to 3. However, somewhere along the lines, someones secretary misunderstood it and wrote 23 instead of "to 3". The guy the secretary was working for decided to invest a lot of money in the finance guru, so the finance guru decided not to change it.
So the 23 is actually not forum related at all.
(the previously mentioned statements may not be 100% accurate)
|

mahhy
|
Posted - 2005.08.15 15:48:00 -
[14]
Originally by: Eris Discordia Someone mention the forums are controlled by 23 frequent poster who decide which thread lives or dies. Ever since then more then 23 posters are claiming membership.
Personally I think it was one of Derisors alts making the claim to have compiled a list of the 23 top forum *****s (which is what it seemed to boil down to anyhow) 
I still dunno if I'm a member or not 
|

FireFoxx80
|
Posted - 2005.08.15 15:53:00 -
[15]
Aww, so I am not in the 23?
Time to change the sig...
(I always thought 2/3 was close to the Golden Ratio)
Possibly one of the 23 # ex: P-TMC | USAC |

dalman
|
Posted - 2005.08.15 16:02:00 -
[16]
Originally by: mahhy
Originally by: Eris Discordia Someone mention the forums are controlled by 23 frequent poster who decide which thread lives or dies. Ever since then more then 23 posters are claiming membership.
Personally I think it was one of Derisors alts making the claim to have compiled a list of the 23 top forum *****s (which is what it seemed to boil down to anyhow) 
I still dunno if I'm a member or not 
Yea, I don't have the link. But someone was really ****ed about how some people(5, bob? :p) always keep hammering threads in the corp forum with off-topic posts until it's locked if it's a thread they don't like. The guy said he had compiled a list of these 23 players who according to him control the forums.
 Drink up, shoot in. Let the beating begin. Distributor of pain. Your loss becomes my gain...
|

Monty Burns
|
Posted - 2005.08.15 16:04:00 -
[17]
Well, i gota take full credit for christening the name of "The 23" 
Original Thread
The first time "the 23" is actually used as a name rather than a part of the subject, about halfway down and my first post in the thread. Darwin 4tw
|

DB Preacher
|
Posted - 2005.08.15 16:12:00 -
[18]
Thank you ladies and gents :)
Much appreciated.
/me goes to read
dbp
Current RKK Ranking: (CAL4) Soldier
Drop by and say hi in Reikoku Forums.
|

DB Preacher
|
Posted - 2005.08.15 16:20:00 -
[19]
Well damn interesting read that one, pity I missed it first time around ;)
Thanks peeps,
Er, you better lock this now since it's probably breaking a couple of rules... spam and linking to old threads!
cheers, dbp
Current RKK Ranking: (CAL4) Soldier
Drop by and say hi in Reikoku Forums.
|

Rodj Blake
|
Posted - 2005.08.15 16:22:00 -
[20]
Originally by: Eris Discordia
Originally by: Cmdr Patrick You in it eris?...you must be
I dont know I think I'm not, but others said I must be.
You're certainly in my 23, Eris
Dolce et decorum est pro imperator mori |

Danton Marcellus
|
Posted - 2005.08.15 16:53:00 -
[21]
Control is such a strong word, I merely tilt a thread in a direction, sometimes it falls in the direct opposite, forum politics isn't an exact science.
[23] |

Kris Longknife
|
Posted - 2005.08.15 16:58:00 -
[22]
Edited by: Kris Longknife on 15/08/2005 16:58:49 In all truth I started the thread for fun. At no time were there really 23 "forum Police" Only about 19, or 14 forget the real number.
And yes I have been "talked" to about makeing such threads. But it did its purpose at least it made me laugh.
|

Winterblink
|
Posted - 2005.08.15 17:02:00 -
[23]
Originally by: Kris Longknife Edited by: Kris Longknife on 15/08/2005 16:58:49 In all truth I started the thread for fun. At no time were there really 23 "forum Police" Only about 19, or 14 forget the real number.
And yes I have been "talked" to about makeing such threads. But it did its purpose at least it made me laugh.
I'm curious about two things. First, what was its "purpose", and second, did it do anything to sway your opinion about the people you had in mind?
___winterblink/warp_drive_active/eve_nature_vraie// |

Roshan longshot
|
Posted - 2005.08.15 17:11:00 -
[24]
Edited by: Roshan longshot on 15/08/2005 17:11:33
Originally by: Winterblink
Originally by: Kris Longknife Edited by: Kris Longknife on 15/08/2005 16:58:49 In all truth I started the thread for fun. At no time were there really 23 "forum Police" Only about 19, or 14 forget the real number.
And yes I have been "talked" to about makeing such threads. But it did its purpose at least it made me laugh.
I'm curious about two things. First, what was its "purpose", and second, did it do anything to sway your opinion about the people you had in mind?
Well it was for the laughs, and no it just confirmed my original statement.
Crap now you know who the alt belongs to. Free-form Professions, ensure no limetations on professions. Be a trader, fighter, industialist, researcher, hunter [i]pirate[/i] or mixture of them all.
[i]As read from the original box. |

fairimear
|
Posted - 2005.08.15 17:16:00 -
[25]
ofc the 23 are the mod team. they have ultimate power
|

Dark Shikari
|
Posted - 2005.08.15 17:17:00 -
[26]
I really should make a [23] video. -- Proud member of the [23].
Want your POS to make money? Call me up. I've designed POSs that make upwards of 50m a day. |

fairimear
|
Posted - 2005.08.15 17:19:00 -
[27]
don't forget every 1 claiming to be in the 23 aint in it.
|

Winterblink
|
Posted - 2005.08.15 17:20:00 -
[28]
Originally by: fairimear don't forget every 1 claiming to be in the 23 aint in it.
Nobody has compiled an official list anyway. :)
___winterblink/warp_drive_active/eve_nature_vraie// |

Astarte Nosferatu
|
Posted - 2005.08.15 17:26:00 -
[29]
Originally by: fairimear don't forget every 1 claiming to be in the 23 aint in it.
No, I am not a member of the [23]. ------------------------------------------ Member of the [23] Follower of the Blood Revolution. Sani Sabik.
|

Harisdrop
|
Posted - 2005.08.15 17:27:00 -
[30]
There is no list. Those that are in it dont know they are and are only seen when let out. Seems that once there was a mishap and 15 had written in the same thread. CONFUSION to say the least. There is only one way to see the list is to ask a member who knows of the list which none do.
So the 23 live where they dont know whom to sell thier wares!
They dont know code if they did will they tell you! -------------------------- Good thing PVP pilots dont do that! They are "initiating strategic military plans of aggression". They are not logging off to avoid an overwhelming fight! |

Dark Shikari
|
Posted - 2005.08.15 17:28:00 -
[31]
Originally by: fairimear don't forget every 1 claiming to be in the 23 aint in it.
Uh, I'm not in the 23! -- Proud member of the [23].
Want your POS to make money? Call me up. I've designed POSs that make upwards of 50m a day. |

j0sephine
|
Posted - 2005.08.15 17:38:00 -
[32]
I'd just like to point out the "eighth" in my signature has been there long before the general public was alerted about existence of [23], and is as such, pure coincidence no one should look too far into... >>;;
|

Thuban Draconis
|
Posted - 2005.08.15 17:40:00 -
[33]
The Discordian religion (Hail Eris) considers 23 to be a sacred number because 2+3=5. Discordians believe in the law of 5 which is that everything of importance happens in 5 or is in some way directly or indirectly related to the number 5. (There are 5 basic Greek element and the pyramids of Egypt have 5 sides.) When the number 5 isnĘt apparent you just arenĘt looking hard enough.
(The fifth Greek element was Aether which was the perfect luminous substance that made up the heavens. Bruce Willis had nothing to do with it. The Pyramids have 5 sides if you count the bottom.)
I wonder if thereĘs a connectioną
|

Winterblink
|
Posted - 2005.08.15 17:40:00 -
[34]
Originally by: j0sephine I'd just like to point out the "eighth" in my signature has been there long before the general public was alerted about existence of [23], and is as such, pure coincidence no one should look too far into... >>;;
Don't worry, it's the Hello Kitty-shaped growth on your back that's more disturbing to us.
___winterblink/warp_drive_active/eve_nature_vraie// |

Discorporation
|
Posted - 2005.08.15 17:48:00 -
[35]
Sup?
Click my signature [23] to see the [23] mascotte!
[23]
|

j0sephine
|
Posted - 2005.08.15 17:50:00 -
[36]
Edited by: j0sephine on 15/08/2005 17:53:13
"Don't worry, it's the Hello Kitty-shaped growth on your back that's more disturbing to us."
I can't argue with the wishes of my kitty overlord; there's just no reasoning with her when she's on her way to world domination ;.;
edit: molerats almost ftw, though....
|

Discorporation
|
Posted - 2005.08.15 17:56:00 -
[37]
It's blue! how cool is that!?
[23]
|

Winterblink
|
Posted - 2005.08.15 17:58:00 -
[38]
Originally by: Discorporation It's blue! how cool is that!?
Temperature wise? Cool enough to turn him blue, that's how cool that is.
___winterblink/warp_drive_active/eve_nature_vraie// |

Darken Two
|
Posted - 2005.08.15 18:01:00 -
[39]
Whoa Blue mascot 4tw.
Btw what is everyone talkin about.
Originally by: Blind Fear Generally, when trying to be a puppetmaster, it is considered good form not to wrap the strings around your neck and choke yourself.
|

Dark Shikari
|
Posted - 2005.08.15 18:05:00 -
[40]
I was bored, so I made an opening sequence for a "23" movie. Got bored, and stopped at around 30 seconds. Its sorta tacky, if you want to see it, its here -- Proud member of the [23].
Want your POS to make money? Call me up. I've designed POSs that make upwards of 50m a day. |

Discorporation
|
Posted - 2005.08.15 18:05:00 -
[41]
Originally by: Winterblink
Temperature wise? Cool enough to turn him blue, that's how cool that is.
It's cool enough to be in my signature, that's what it is!
Anyway, who are the [23]?
[23]
|

Reiisha
|
Posted - 2005.08.15 18:13:00 -
[42]
Corp Membership: [23]
Joshua Calvert Rod Blaine DigitalCommunist Viceroy Tank CEO (deceased) Kurenin DB Preacher Molle Anue Angellus Lallante Daniel Jackson Zelota (deceased?) Discorporation Jade Constantine (deceased) Eris Discordia Wrangler Kieron Oveur Istvaan Shogaatsu Nafri . . .
For security reasons, the last 3 remain a secret. Even the CEO of [23] does not have access to their files.
|
|

Eris Discordia

|
Posted - 2005.08.15 18:15:00 -
[43]
Originally by: Thuban Draconis The Discordian religion (Hail Eris) considers 23 to be a sacred number because 2+3=5. I wonder if thereĘs a connectioną
(Sup Thuban? )
No connection, honest, I swear. Want an apple?
I ♥ my pink dreadnought of pwnage Mail [email protected] if you have any questions. |
|

Thuban Draconis
|
Posted - 2005.08.15 18:23:00 -
[44]
Kallisti
|

Dark Shikari
|
Posted - 2005.08.15 18:25:00 -
[45]
Originally by: Reiisha Corp Membership: [23]
Joshua Calvert Rod Blaine DigitalCommunist Viceroy Tank CEO (deceased) Kurenin DB Preacher Molle Anue Angellus Lallante Daniel Jackson Zelota (deceased?) Discorporation Jade Constantine (deceased) Eris Discordia Wrangler Kieron Oveur Istvaan Shogaatsu Nafri . . .
For security reasons, the last 3 remain a secret. Even the CEO of [23] does not have access to their files.
I don't think the [23] refer to those powerful on the forums--but those who answer every stupid missile whine with a real response, explaining why the OP is wrong  -- Proud member of the [23].
Want your POS to make money? Call me up. I've designed POSs that make upwards of 50m a day. |

fairimear
|
Posted - 2005.08.15 19:25:00 -
[46]
imo the 23 are the metaphore for any 1 who can shut/ devalue a thread in 1 post.
|

Winterblink
|
Posted - 2005.08.15 19:28:00 -
[47]
Originally by: fairimear imo the 23 are the metaphore for any 1 who can shut/ devalue a thread in 1 post.
Yeah well, with some threads it's not that hard for anyone to do. :)
But seriously, I think it's silly that the 23 are marginalized as a negative force on the forums. From the list above, it looks like it includes older, more experienced people in this game. Are their opinions meaningless?
___winterblink/warp_drive_active/eve_nature_vraie// |

DigitalCommunist
|
Posted - 2005.08.15 19:37:00 -
[48]
Crap, missed the original thread. 
I blame Eris for this great injustice! _____________________________________ Perpetually driven, your end is our beginning.
|

Reiisha
|
Posted - 2005.08.15 19:42:00 -
[49]
My list includes the people who can turn around a thread with a single comment.
Take Digi for example - his logic is near flawless, and shuts up the OP in a LOT of whiner threads.
Molle: Just his name tied to a post, with not a single message, is enough to evoke thousands of flames. That's the real meaning of 'presence'.
All of the people on my list have the ability to turn around an entire thread by, sometimes, their mere presence in it. If that didn't work, they use an elaborate flame/troll or the Z-DJ tactic. Hits everytime :)
|

Dark Shikari
|
Posted - 2005.08.15 19:44:00 -
[50]
Originally by: Reiisha My list includes the people who can turn around a thread with a single comment.
Take Digi for example - his logic is near flawless, and shuts up the OP in a LOT of whiner threads.
Molle: Just his name tied to a post, with not a single message, is enough to evoke thousands of flames. That's the real meaning of 'presence'.
All of the people on my list have the ability to turn around an entire thread by, sometimes, their mere presence in it. If that didn't work, they use an elaborate flame/troll or the Z-DJ tactic. Hits everytime :)
Ob OMGRAWR.net:
(ProphetGuru)molle is the best really (ProphetGuru)he posts like. "Hi, I'm molle" (ProphetGuru)and their is 9 pages of flames -- Proud member of the [23].
Want your POS to make money? Call me up. I've designed POSs that make upwards of 50m a day. |

Zaldiri
|
Posted - 2005.08.15 19:52:00 -
[51]
Edited by: Zaldiri on 15/08/2005 19:52:31 The 23: the people who hammer useless, repetative or just plain stupid threads until they eprupt into a flamewar and die with a lock. They do a usefull job keeping down whines and stupid ideas, they also help to keep the threads balanced (becuase the 23 acctualy encompass a fairly broad array of ideliogies any idea that does not appeal to most of them will die).
Some facts about the 23:
Most people belive all the 23 are pirates or pvpers. This is not so: there are carebear members of the 23.
No list has ever been compiled of the 23.
All threads about the 23 apart from this one (so far) have been locked.
Most people claiming to be members of the 23 are in fact not members of the 23. Most of the 23 so not disclose their identity.
The only people who have been identified as members of the 23 and have admitted it are: Dark Shikari and Discorperation.
Witerblink has been identified (not by me) as a possible member of the 23 (even though he dosent know it himself)
----------------------------------------------- Admiral of King Frieza's Super Saiyan fleet.
|
|

Eris Discordia

|
Posted - 2005.08.15 19:54:00 -
[52]
Originally by: DigitalCommunist Crap, missed the original thread. 
I blame Eris for this great injustice!
I see your blame and accept it, for I did lock the thread.
Does that make me a member or not 
I ♥ my pink dreadnought of pwnage Mail [email protected] if you have any questions. |
|

Winterblink
|
Posted - 2005.08.15 19:54:00 -
[53]
Originally by: Zaldiri Witerblink has been identified (not by me) as a possible member of the 23 (even though he dosent know it himself)
Hey what the--
What did Winterblink ever do? Winterblink only tries to be helpful. And sometimes funny.
But not all the time.
___winterblink/warp_drive_active/eve_nature_vraie// |

Dark Shikari
|
Posted - 2005.08.15 20:01:00 -
[54]
Edited by: Dark Shikari on 15/08/2005 20:01:22
Originally by: Zaldiri Edited by: Zaldiri on 15/08/2005 19:52:31 The 23: the people who hammer useless, repetative or just plain stupid threads until they eprupt into a flamewar and die with a lock. They do a usefull job keeping down whines and stupid ideas, they also help to keep the threads balanced (becuase the 23 acctualy encompass a fairly broad array of ideliogies any idea that does not appeal to most of them will die).
Some facts about the 23:
Most people belive all the 23 are pirates or pvpers. This is not so: there are carebear members of the 23.
No list has ever been compiled of the 23.
All threads about the 23 apart from this one (so far) have been locked.
Most people claiming to be members of the 23 are in fact not members of the 23. Most of the 23 so not disclose their identity.
The only people who have been identified as members of the 23 and have admitted it are: Dark Shikari and Discorperation.
Witerblink has been identified (not by me) as a possible member of the 23 (even though he dosent know it himself)
Eh, somewhat the opposite. We try to stop those who hammer away at flamewars. Derisor would fall into what you have defined as someone who hammers away at flamewars.
Interesting conspiracy theory though. All the threads involving the 23 have been locked... /puts on tinfoil hat. -- Proud member of the [23].
Want your POS to make money? Call me up. I've designed POSs that make upwards of 50m a day. |

Zaldiri
|
Posted - 2005.08.15 20:46:00 -
[55]
I'm considering adding another fact:
One way to tell if someone is a member of the 23 is to lock them in a room with Derisor... and watch the result...
----------------------------------------------- Admiral of King Frieza's Super Saiyan fleet.
|

Zaldiri
|
Posted - 2005.08.15 20:51:00 -
[56]
Originally by: Winterblink
Originally by: Zaldiri Witerblink has been identified (not by me) as a possible member of the 23 (even though he dosent know it himself)
Hey what the--
What did Winterblink ever do? Winterblink only tries to be helpful. And sometimes funny.
But not all the time.
I did say not by me.....
----------------------------------------------- Admiral of King Frieza's Super Saiyan fleet.
|

Wendat Huron
|
Posted - 2005.08.15 20:58:00 -
[57]
Where and when does Molle post?
|

Joshua Calvert
|
Posted - 2005.08.15 21:01:00 -
[58]
Ah well, at least I'm on the list.
LEEEEERRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! |

Avon
|
Posted - 2005.08.15 21:46:00 -
[59]
See, told you I was innocent. ______________________________________________
Pay or pray..er..prey..yeah, pray you aren't prey. Er, just pay. |

Khargos
|
Posted - 2005.08.15 21:47:00 -
[60]
from what I have seen, all the members of the 23 have to do is post "this idea sucks" in anything that does not improve the game for them.
other than that posting "stop posting missle threads" and of course the idiotodic cacthphrase "can I have your stuff?"
|

MOOstradamus
|
Posted - 2005.08.15 22:30:00 -
[61]
This thread represents a great deal that is BAD in EVE 
MOOrovingian "Following & supporting EVE (since Jan 2001) is like wiping your arse with sandpaper."
|

Dark Shikari
|
Posted - 2005.08.15 22:33:00 -
[62]
Originally by: Khargos from what I have seen, all the members of the 23 have to do is post "this idea sucks" in anything that does not improve the game for them.
other than that posting "stop posting missle threads" and of course the idiotodic cacthphrase "can I have your stuff?"
We are only a reflection of the poster.
If the poster is an idiot, we respond to him with idiotic posts.
We only say an idea sucks when it honestly does. I have been recommending quite a number of changes that will to be honest nerf many of the things I use--but I am not selfish, like most people posting whines and ideas.
And we are utterly sick of missile threads, because the dead horse has been beaten, carved up, shredded, and buried. -- Proud member of the [23].
Want your POS to make money? Call me up. I've designed POSs that make upwards of 50m a day. |

Danton Marcellus
|
Posted - 2005.08.15 22:47:00 -
[63]
Daniel Jackson, Zelota? 
This label better wash off!
|

ParMizaN
|
Posted - 2005.08.15 23:08:00 -
[64]
the [23] is a secret cult of more than 23 players who control all of the forums and live inside eris' pink dreadnaught 
advertise! I am ParMizaN and i love Zarthanon |
|

Eris Discordia

|
Posted - 2005.08.15 23:18:00 -
[65]
Originally by: ParMizaN the [23] is a secret cult of more than 23 players who control all of the forums and live inside eris' pink dreadnaught 
Begin self destruct sequence

I ♥ my pink dreadnought of pwnage Mail [email protected] if you have any questions. |
|

Deja Thoris
|
Posted - 2005.08.15 23:59:00 -
[66]
Originally by: Khargos from what I have seen, all the members of the 23 have to do is post "this idea sucks" in anything that does not improve the game for them.
other than that posting "stop posting missle threads" and of course the idiotodic cacthphrase "can I have your stuff?"
I was accused of being in the 23.
I offer lots of advice in lots of threads.
Normally I repsond in kind. I have stopped trying to argue with idiots though. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
|

Jasmine Constantine
|
Posted - 2005.08.16 00:01:00 -
[67]
Everything written about the "23" is obviously a lie. You'd do much better making anagrams out of the first letters in the titles of the unstickied threads at the top of the general forum at 23:00 each night.
/queue the xfiles music
"Every act of creation is first an act of destruction."
|

Vanishing God
|
Posted - 2005.08.16 02:00:00 -
[68]
Originally by: Kris Longknife Edited by: Kris Longknife on 15/08/2005 16:58:49 In all truth I started the thread for fun. At no time were there really 23 "forum Police" Only about 19, or 14 forget the real number.
And yes I have been "talked" to about makeing such threads. But it did its purpose at least it made me laugh.
*coughattemptedcoverupcough*
|

sonofollo
|
Posted - 2005.08.16 02:43:00 -
[69]
im not a member of the 23 ..... yet
|

Dark Shikari
|
Posted - 2005.08.16 02:46:00 -
[70]
Originally by: sonofollo im not a member of the 23 ..... yet
You need:
1. A corp below your name. 2. A signature.
To begin with. -- Proud member of the [23].
Want your POS to make money? Call me up. I've designed POSs that make upwards of 50m a day. |

Valerie Ganor
|
Posted - 2005.08.16 07:14:00 -
[71]
Originally by: Abdalion *waves*
I am the shepherd of the [23], confirmed and proud member.
Great... the forum mods are biased vs [23]. I say ban. +=+=+=+=+=+=+ Win the crowd... GFX Corp is recruiting! Contact Will Yokes ingame or post on the forums! |

Miri Tirzan
|
Posted - 2005.08.16 09:50:00 -
[72]
It is good to see I am not a member of the 23 since all my posts are both logical and insightfull.
svetlana - "whining gets you stuff. that is why humans got to the top of the food chain and all the other animals got nerfed."
|

Taz Devlin
|
Posted - 2005.08.16 10:03:00 -
[73]
Originally by: Dark Shikari
Originally by: sonofollo im not a member of the 23 ..... yet
You need:
1. A corp below your name. 2. A signature.
To begin with.
I guess that rules out Winterblink then?
|

Tarn Marshnon
|
Posted - 2005.08.16 13:03:00 -
[74]
Originally by: Reiisha Corp Membership: [23]
Joshua Calvert Rod Blaine DigitalCommunist Viceroy Tank CEO (deceased) Kurenin DB Preacher Molle Anue Angellus Lallante Daniel Jackson Zelota (deceased?) Discorporation Jade Constantine (deceased) Eris Discordia Wrangler Kieron Oveur Istvaan Shogaatsu Nafri . . .
For security reasons, the last 3 remain a secret. Even the CEO of [23] does not have access to their files.
From this list you might think BoB and 5 Rule the game !!!! That is what the false [23] want yoo to think.
Its what you know its when you knew it not how!
|

Dark Shikari
|
Posted - 2005.08.16 14:28:00 -
[75]
Originally by: Taz Devlin
Originally by: Dark Shikari
Originally by: sonofollo im not a member of the 23 ..... yet
You need:
1. A corp below your name. 2. A signature.
To begin with.
I guess that rules out Winterblink then?
By a sig, I mean something. Doesn't have to be an image. Besides, its a link to WDA, the badass EVE comic... so no it doesn't rule out Winter  -- Proud member of the [23].
Want your POS to make money? Call me up. I've designed POSs that make upwards of 50m a day. |

Exaali Vendraxxil
|
Posted - 2005.08.16 15:00:00 -
[76]
[23] 
-- time is the fire in which we burn. |

Wendat Huron
|
Posted - 2005.08.16 16:51:00 -
[77]
Numerology, crunching the numbers is our times great sickness and these believers are the hypocondriacs.
|

Dark Shikari
|
Posted - 2005.08.16 16:54:00 -
[78]
Originally by: Wendat Huron Numerology, crunching the numbers is our times great sickness and these believers are the hypocondriacs.
Your post is 85 letters long. THIS MEANS YOUR LONG LOST BROTHER WILL STAB YOU TOMORROW. -- Proud member of the [23].
Want your POS to make money? Call me up. I've designed POSs that make upwards of 50m a day. |

Winterblink
|
Posted - 2005.08.16 17:22:00 -
[79]
Originally by: Taz Devlin I guess that rules out Winterblink then?
I have a graphic sig somewheres, but I choose not to use it. I'm in a corp, and an alliance, but I choose not to display those either. Not that it's hard to find out what those are.
I just think I'd rather have my name and my name alone attached to the things I say here.
___winterblink/warp_drive_active/eve_nature_vraie// |

Dark Shikari
|
Posted - 2005.08.16 17:23:00 -
[80]
Originally by: Winterblink
Originally by: Taz Devlin I guess that rules out Winterblink then?
I have a graphic sig somewheres, but I choose not to use it. I'm in a corp, and an alliance, but I choose not to display those either. Not that it's hard to find out what those are.
I just think I'd rather have my name and my name alone attached to the things I say here.
Warp Drive Active is your sig, and you need no more  -- Proud member of the [23].
Want your POS to make money? Call me up. I've designed POSs that make upwards of 50m a day. |

Winterblink
|
Posted - 2005.08.16 17:27:00 -
[81]
Originally by: Dark Shikari Warp Drive Active is your sig, and you need no more 
Hey, I'm pround of ENV too you know. :)
Oh man, speaking of WDA... I have a doozy of an idea for the next one. Can't tell you what it is though.. 
___winterblink/warp_drive_active/eve_nature_vraie// |

Soren
|
Posted - 2005.08.17 13:25:00 -
[82]
Originally by: j0sephine Edited by: j0sephine on 15/08/2005 17:53:13
"Don't worry, it's the Hello Kitty-shaped growth on your back that's more disturbing to us."
I can't argue with the wishes of my kitty overlord; there's just no reasoning with her when she's on her way to world domination ;.;
edit: molerats almost ftw, though....
Quote: This individual was quickly spotted by a local boy who clubbed it to death with a stick and brought it home for the stew pot
 _________________________________________________________
|

Marcus Aurelius
|
Posted - 2005.08.17 15:05:00 -
[83]
Fear not, soon the true [23] will reveal themselves.
Btw Winter, don't you think people caught on to your subliminal messaging in those comics yet ?
I clearly recall you installment 37 that had the message "nerf the megapulse" all over it when inverted and seen in ultraviolet backlights.
|

Miri Tirzan
|
Posted - 2005.08.17 15:41:00 -
[84]
Just wondering why this thread about the [23] has not been locked while the orginal one, where we had a chance of learning who the 23 were was?
svetlana - "whining gets you stuff. that is why humans got to the top of the food chain and all the other animals got nerfed."
|

Bobby Wilson
|
Posted - 2005.08.17 15:57:00 -
[85]
I'm crushed I wasn't included in the cabal. Unless OFC I'm in it and it's so secret I've disabled that part of my brain a-la-Zaphod?
BW
Originally by: Mistress D'Malice POS outputs where fine...its the fuel that needed the help.
Originally by: Nyxus A Vagabond or Deimos is like a rabid wolverine and the web is your arm holding it away f
|

Winterblink
|
Posted - 2005.08.17 16:02:00 -
[86]
Originally by: Miri Tirzan Just wondering why this thread about the [23] has not been locked while the orginal one, where we had a chance of learning who the 23 were was?
Are you interested in seeing this thread locked, or are simply curious why it hasn't? If the latter, what difference does it make?
___winterblink/warp_drive_active/eve_nature_vraie// |

albert camus
|
Posted - 2005.08.17 17:14:00 -
[87]
zomg, holy batman, let me get this straight...
you're discussing how cool it is that your made up characters in a made up world may or may not be forumwhoring illuminati members on the forums of said made up world.
omg, that's taking it to a new level. a terrible, terrible, dark, lonely, deserted, recursive and self-fulfilling level.
|

Zaldiri
|
Posted - 2005.08.17 17:17:00 -
[88]
Originally by: albert camus zomg, holy batman, let me get this straight...
you're discussing how cool it is that your made up characters in a made up world may or may not be forumwhoring illuminati members on the forums of said made up world.
In short: Yes.
You have a problam with that? Maybe game that dont reflect real life precisly arn't for you then.
----------------------------------------------- Admiral of King Frieza's Super Saiyan fleet.
|

Jasmine Constantine
|
Posted - 2005.08.17 17:42:00 -
[89]
Originally by: Zaldiri
Originally by: albert camus zomg, holy batman, let me get this straight...
you're discussing how cool it is that your made up characters in a made up world may or may not be forumwhoring illuminati members on the forums of said made up world.
In short: Yes.
You have a problam with that? Maybe game that dont reflect real life precisly arn't for you then.
youch! you surely stuck that one in deeply man 
"Every act of creation is first an act of destruction."
|

albert camus
|
Posted - 2005.08.17 18:07:00 -
[90]
Originally by: Zaldiri In short: Yes.
You have a problam with that? Maybe game that dont reflect real life precisly arn't for you then.
How is that relevant or coherent? Did I say "omg why isnt this game like real life"?
I didn't think so.
Discussing in-game content/happenings/events/people/etc. makes sense on these *game forums*. But discussing one's participation in these forums, not the game, just seems a little rediculous.
Clearly you can see how "game that reflect real life" has (have?) nothing to do with this discussion, because you aren't even talking about the game. 
kthxiwin
|

Dark Shikari
|
Posted - 2005.08.17 18:09:00 -
[91]
Originally by: albert camus
Originally by: Zaldiri In short: Yes.
You have a problam with that? Maybe game that dont reflect real life precisly arn't for you then.
How is that relevant or coherent? Did I say "omg why isnt this game like real life"?
I didn't think so.
Discussing in-game content/happenings/events/people/etc. makes sense on these *game forums*. But discussing one's participation in these forums, not the game, just seems a little rediculous.
Clearly you can see how "game that reflect real life" has (have?) nothing to do with this discussion, because you aren't even talking about the game. 
kthxiwin
You're just jealous that you're not in the cabal. -- Proud member of the [23].
Want your POS to make money? Call me up. I've designed POSs that make upwards of 50m a day. |

Bhaal
|
Posted - 2005.08.17 18:12:00 -
[92]
Edited by: Bhaal on 17/08/2005 18:15:25
Originally by: Omber Zombie pffft, 23 people needed. In the old days all you needed was me, miso, j0sephine and JC in a thread and it was off track for good. Hell, only 2 of us would be sufficient.
I hear ya...
I can destroy a thread all by myself if I feel the need...
I don't need 22 helpers...
(Proud member of "The One") ------------------------------------------------ Current Hobby other than EVE |
|

Eris Discordia

|
Posted - 2005.08.17 18:36:00 -
[93]
Oi Flaming,
where is that cure little gif of a dancing lock button.
I ♥ my pink dreadnought of pwnage Mail [email protected] if you have any questions. |
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 2 3 4 :: [one page] |