| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Cain Carrillo
|
Posted - 2005.08.16 21:47:00 -
[1]
I logged in for a whole 3 minutes when I get another unscheduled downtime pop up window. What the hell is going on here!!!!!
::stabs iceland on the globe repeatedly::
|

Archilies
|
Posted - 2005.08.16 22:00:00 -
[2]
Originally by: Cain Carrillo I logged in for a whole 3 minutes when I get another unscheduled downtime pop up window. What the hell is going on here!!!!!
::stabs iceland on the globe repeatedly::
stop having a cow, and sit bak and relax, no need for the stabbing honestly

I never forget a face, but in your case I'll be glad to make an exception
|

Wyndam Earle
|
Posted - 2005.08.16 22:05:00 -
[3]
If your this torked off you cant play for an hour, or a few, you need to:
1. Read a book 2. Watch some TV (Although not alot, its pretty Sh**ty these days) 3. Call some friends you havent spoken to in a while 4. talk to your family (dont chat on the computer, actually speak to them)
Its a game, its alot of fun, and pretty addicitive, but in the end a game.
And personnally I think the Eve/CCP folks do a pretty good job supporting it.
~~ 
|

Butter Glee
|
Posted - 2005.08.16 22:09:00 -
[4]
Edited by: Butter Glee on 16/08/2005 22:10:55 dunno if this is allowed, but....
Originally by: Jacques Archambault
ISD Forum Moderator Interstellar Services Department Posted - 2005.08.16 21:44:00 - [48] Please post regarding tonights server problems in the stickified thread for it, here.
Thanks for your patience, please bear with us!
Jacques'
{The Forum Rules} | {Email Us!}
|

Eric Hunt
|
Posted - 2005.08.17 07:19:00 -
[5]
I have to agree with most of the comments above that CCP do a sterling job, but lets not detract from what is happening here. We all pay for a service, i.e. playing EVE online. As it stands at the moment CCP can take the system down when and how it wants for as long as it wants, makes a statement as to their cluster went wrong and thats it !. If your electricty or gas supply or even your cable/sky tv was to do that, you would on the telephone demanding a refund or reduction in the monthly cost - but no lets all clap CCP on the back,"excelent Job chaps for getting it back as quickly as you did" - and move on
I think that CCP should be making some sort of reconpense to its loyal players ?
Any comments from CCP on this would be gratefully recieved.
 |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |