| Pages: 1 2 [3] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Rei Storm
|
Posted - 2005.08.21 08:49:00 -
[61]
Okies nps 
You're still neutral to us.  -------------------------------
Originally by: Eris Discordia It's not a bug but a planned feature
|

Tatsue Nuko
|
Posted - 2005.08.21 08:53:00 -
[62]
Fisty, I've seen your powers of smack re Jade before. I think there's only one person lower, and that would be Jacob Molari. (I think that was the name at least.)
Unprintable, but I suspect I don't have to refresh the memories of those that were around during the GNW. 
So excuse me if I'm a bit prejudiced when you make snide remarks.
Feel the ♥, Join Jericho! |

fisty
|
Posted - 2005.08.21 09:31:00 -
[63]
Originally by: Tatsue Nuko Fisty, I've seen your powers of smack re Jade before. I think there's only one person lower, and that would be Jacob Molari. (I think that was the name at least.)
Unprintable, but I suspect I don't have to refresh the memories of those that were around during the GNW. 
So excuse me if I'm a bit prejudiced when you make snide remarks.
might have been...was in my golden age of drunkiness at those times hehe but ur friend jade pulled of was just plain foolish and childish, although we had big ass fights which brought loads of fun anyways as i said b4 im not here to start flaiming this post, but to wish epic goodluck and having fun and bring some irony to the matter as its always good to have a alugh:D
ciao tatsue
apology to epic if ur post got ruined by me making a joke
|

fisty
|
Posted - 2005.08.21 09:31:00 -
[64]
Originally by: Tatsue Nuko Fisty, I've seen your powers of smack re Jade before. I think there's only one person lower, and that would be Jacob Molari. (I think that was the name at least.)
Unprintable, but I suspect I don't have to refresh the memories of those that were around during the GNW. 
So excuse me if I'm a bit prejudiced when you make snide remarks.
might have been...was in my golden age of drunkiness at those times hehe but ur friend jade pulled of was just plain foolish and childish, although we had big ass fights which brought loads of fun anyways as i said b4 im not here to start flaiming this post, but to wish epic goodluck and having fun and bring some irony to the matter as its always good to have a alugh:D
ciao tatsue
apology to epic if ur post got ruined by me making a joke
|

PedroFTW
|
Posted - 2005.08.21 11:35:00 -
[65]
Hmmm boring thread......i am sick of all this... let's fight and keep the forums clean:)
Thanks F-E for your support:)
|

Sadist
|
Posted - 2005.08.21 21:02:00 -
[66]
Merc work for epic eh? Well, good luck with it guys.  ---------------
Originally by: Dark Shikari "One Trit to rule them all, One Trit to find them, One Trit to bring them all, and in the veldspar bind them"
|

Kalast Raven
|
Posted - 2005.08.21 21:50:00 -
[67]
Originally by: fisty
apology to epic if ur post got ruined by me making a joke
Nah you're cool.  ------- Epic Command - Recruitment and Public Affairs
K. Raven
|

Maltrox
|
Posted - 2005.08.22 18:51:00 -
[68]
Interesting...
I'd like to extend my thanks to Jericho and Epic, for giving me more shiny things to shoot at and less chance of shooting a friendly :D.
Oh and another thing, dont look into the sun. It burns your eyes out at 3am and really drunk.
I got an idea! All the Epic's and Jericho's can be Marco.... and all the "to kill" peoples can be Polo...
And we can have a giant game of Marco Polo Eve Style. If you go into Empire, you're fish out of water :D.
*chuckles* Now this means I cant just hit autopilot and watch movies anymore :P
Safe flying!
|

LUKEC
|
Posted - 2005.08.23 19:57:00 -
[69]
So how is thing going?
For now it seems like JF style... (for less educated on the situation, that means... well having patience)
|

Moridan
|
Posted - 2005.08.23 20:21:00 -
[70]
I've seen a few epic around PB, but not enough to shake a fleet at. But then, i don't play a ton. Mostly had some fun with o-syn and jericho. But it seems like Lorth makes more of a disturbance ;) "Speak quietly and carry a big torpedo."
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 2 [3] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |