| Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 7 post(s) |

DirtyHarry
|
Posted - 2005.09.18 21:31:00 -
[151]
Originally by: ParM1zaN more drunken pics from friday :D
omg a camera
i dont smile much.. here i do
drunken eyes ftw
rofl i love parmi
-Havo ------------------- DirtyHarry ~ Havocide - Account Active "Take from the rich and put it on eBay" - zincol |

Galaxion
|
Posted - 2005.09.18 23:13:00 -
[152]
Pray to the lucky fleet-battle hat: (and the uberbear in the top corner)
teh Hat -----------------------------------------
|

Nero Scuro
|
Posted - 2005.09.19 02:16:00 -
[153]
Me, in all my cheerful glory!
And that was the best pic I could find, too. I was testing out my mobile camera. If I had any credit left on it I'd take another, without the miserable expression and creepy blue light (I have no idea what is making that, BTW...). _________
In war there is only relentless and pointless quotes about war such as this one |

Drutort
|
Posted - 2005.09.19 04:02:00 -
[154]
Edited by: Drutort on 19/09/2005 04:06:50
here is a pic of me
what i rock on 8)
8)
oh you can see all of those on my photoblog link heh 
oh and here is a rare pic when i go from to a 
oh and here is my mobile eve
support Idea: QuickInfo an alternative to ShowInfo
my PhotoBlog |

Bad Harlequin
|
Posted - 2005.09.19 04:04:00 -
[155]
MORE CYMBALS! 
5 strings, three arms
\o/ for two musicians in a row
You are in a maze of twisty little asteroids, all alike. |

Drutort
|
Posted - 2005.09.19 04:07:00 -
[156]
Edited by: Drutort on 19/09/2005 04:08:07
Originally by: Bad Harlequin MORE CYMBALS! 
5 strings, three arms
\o/ for two musicians in a row
oh and ya i dont have enough of them still (cymbals)
ya heh music 4tw \o/  support Idea: QuickInfo an alternative to ShowInfo
my PhotoBlog |

Princess Beefcurtains
|
Posted - 2005.09.19 09:43:00 -
[157]
Great pics hehe, been having a good laugh If I had any good ones of me with clothes on I'd post one, but fellow brits will be able to see me on chan 5 in the next year or so anyways... so I say no more 
-=Your favourite chick with a d1ck=- |

Nikolai Nuvolari
|
Posted - 2005.09.19 09:56:00 -
[158]
Edited by: Nikolai Nuvolari on 19/09/2005 09:56:57 Me pimpin' it with Natalia, Blaze, and Jennifer
You would almost never know that Blaze is 13 inches shorter than I am....
Well HERE you might...
Originally by: Ryy Kishin My other hobby
Damn, that is one fine automobile you have there...are those SKID MARKS I see on the ground?? ;D
Originally by: s4mp3r0r ok ok, phear the plastic AK !
ME !
My REAL Claymore > Your PLASTIC Kalashnikov
Longswords FTW
Originally by: Velsharoon Hobbitses
Hairs all gone now. Taken at the London meet a while ago
Ack! Hobbitses! ::Runs off to find Smeagol to EAT Velsharoon::
Originally by: DeathSpawn66 Finally you can all see what deathspawn and kimaya from loot corp look like. I'm the dude on the far right. The guy on the far left is Shybum(also loot) and the guy in the middle is Finalknight. Are we not attractive?
Where did Shybum get his Soviet uniform? I WANT IT!
Originally by: Obwi Stefano me
This is how i look like, kinda, sort of, not really.
Best post of the thread.
Originally by: Ja'kar If u wanna a hug let me know
I want a hug.
Originally by: Tamora Edited by: Tamora on 16/09/2005 13:45:26 nah j/k this is really me :)
http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/6747/kerryp128290889ph.jpg
For real? Wow, first hot EVE girl on this forum so far :)
___________________________________________ ^^^***---All things serve the Beam---***^^^ GDBT is recruiting! |

Velsharoon
|
Posted - 2005.09.19 12:53:00 -
[159]
Edited by: Velsharoon on 19/09/2005 12:54:16 I dont have channel 5 :(
ps Nikolai I want to purchase Natalia 
|

Nikolai Nuvolari
|
Posted - 2005.09.19 16:20:00 -
[160]
Originally by: Velsharoon
I dont have channel 5 :(
ps Nikolai I want to purchase Natalia 
I never offered her for outright purchase...however it has come to my attention that her longstanding...involvements...have come to a conclusion, and hence she is currently...available
P.S. She is sitting next to me at the moment and said something about what sounded like a BDSM-type situation...something involving begging...ah well, I'm sure you two will be able to work it out. ___________________________________________ ^^^***---All things serve the Beam---***^^^ GDBT is recruiting! |

Layrex
|
Posted - 2005.09.19 17:14:00 -
[161]
Originally by: Princess Beefcurtains Great pics hehe, been having a good laugh If I had any good ones of me with clothes on I'd post one, but fellow brits will be able to see me on chan 5 in the next year or so anyways... so I say no more 
You're not on some terrible reality show are you? ------------------------------
|

Ellisa Annasan
|
Posted - 2005.09.19 17:29:00 -
[162]
Originally by: Nikolai Nuvolari Edited by: Nikolai Nuvolari on 19/09/2005 09:56:57 Me pimpin' it with Natalia, Blaze, and Jennifer
You would almost never know that Blaze is 13 inches shorter than I am....
Well HERE you might...
Originally by: Ryy Kishin My other hobby
Damn, that is one fine automobile you have there...are those SKID MARKS I see on the ground?? ;D
Originally by: s4mp3r0r ok ok, phear the plastic AK !
ME !
My REAL Claymore > Your PLASTIC Kalashnikov
Longswords FTW
Originally by: Velsharoon Hobbitses
Hairs all gone now. Taken at the London meet a while ago
Ack! Hobbitses! ::Runs off to find Smeagol to EAT Velsharoon::
Originally by: DeathSpawn66 Finally you can all see what deathspawn and kimaya from loot corp look like. I'm the dude on the far right. The guy on the far left is Shybum(also loot) and the guy in the middle is Finalknight. Are we not attractive?
Where did Shybum get his Soviet uniform? I WANT IT!
Originally by: Obwi Stefano me
This is how i look like, kinda, sort of, not really.
Best post of the thread.
Originally by: Ja'kar If u wanna a hug let me know
I want a hug.
Originally by: Tamora Edited by: Tamora on 16/09/2005 13:45:26 nah j/k this is really me :)
http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/6747/kerryp128290889ph.jpg
For real? Wow, first hot EVE girl on this forum so far :)
pfft :P harsh
|

Nikolai Nuvolari
|
Posted - 2005.09.19 17:37:00 -
[163]
Edited by: Nikolai Nuvolari on 19/09/2005 17:39:02
Originally by: Ellisa Annasan pfft :P harsh
Ooops, sorry, missed your pic. ::looks at pic:: Well...I might have to amend that to "second hot EVE girl on this forum so far", but you'd have to submit a less blurry pic before I could really make that determination.
And you must remember, this statement represents only my own personal opinion, nothing else. Unlike Kaleigh Doyle with her competitions and panels of judges and things, I don't try to speak for the universe as a whole. The only people I tend to represent are the madmen and lunatics of the world. Flock to me, my children! Muahahahahahahaha!!! ___________________________________________ ^^^***---All things serve the Beam---***^^^ GDBT is recruiting! |

Ellisa Annasan
|
Posted - 2005.09.19 17:39:00 -
[164]
Originally by: Nikolai Nuvolari
Originally by: Ellisa Annasan pfft :P harsh
Ooops, sorry, missed your pic. ::looks at pic:: Well...I might have to amend that to "second hot EVE girl on this forum so far", but you'd have to submit a less blurry pic before I could really make that determination.
hehe :) will take one tomorrow and submit it.
|

Ellisa Annasan
|
Posted - 2005.09.19 17:53:00 -
[165]
http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/8012/linzi72sy.jpg
someone uploaded this one for me :) clearer
|

za3phyr
|
Posted - 2005.09.20 13:12:00 -
[166]
That Be Me (slapp from BNCL) ^^
be back with slapp in 5 days
|

Buraken v2
|
Posted - 2005.09.20 21:11:00 -
[167]
I didnt pod him, tee hee My Sig:
Originally by: Sobeseki Pawi
Originally by: TheKiller8 Uh what's stopping you from fitting expanders on a freighter?
No slots?
|

Princess Beefcurtains
|
Posted - 2005.09.25 21:30:00 -
[168]
Hoki, now that I have a half decent mug shot (taken last Thurs)... here it be MOI
|

West9
|
Posted - 2005.09.25 21:59:00 -
[169]
Edited by: West9 on 25/09/2005 22:02:34 Edited by: West9 on 25/09/2005 22:01:43 Sam an Lou
Westy...Gasses 0-0 0.0
me
|

Ikvar
|
Posted - 2005.09.25 23:04:00 -
[170]
Originally by: Princess Beefcurtains
Hoki, now that I have a half decent mug shot (taken last Thurs)... here it be MOI
ROFL!
Originally by: James Lyrus Complaining about PvP & Pirates in EVE is like complaining about the mines in minesweeper.
|

Princess Beefcurtains
|
Posted - 2005.09.25 23:16:00 -
[171]
Originally by: Ikvar
Originally by: Princess Beefcurtains
Hoki, now that I have a half decent mug shot (taken last Thurs)... here it be MOI
ROFL!
Your laughter tears through my soul and.... yah as if btw, thats a new type of underwear I'm modeling which has a tiny pocket in the front for all you clubbers and condom pouch in the back gonna post a pick of the gal I was modeling with too in a sec, tasty bit of posh totty 
|

Ryea Eripmav
|
Posted - 2005.09.25 23:21:00 -
[172]
click here ( and go to EVE-online ) and you'll get pics of not only myself but others from EVE that I have collected over time. That's my family-friendly link, btw. -----------------------------------------------
(\_/) (O.o) (> <) The Bunny strikes again, on his way to world domination.
"...The bunny, the bunny Oh! I love the bunny..." |

Princess Beefcurtains
|
Posted - 2005.09.25 23:22:00 -
[173]
as promised => Clicky here for posh totty
|

Layrex
|
Posted - 2005.09.25 23:25:00 -
[174]
Originally by: Princess Beefcurtains as promised => Clicky here for posh totty
Ok m8 she is ******* NICE!  ------------------------------
|

West9
|
Posted - 2005.09.25 23:47:00 -
[175]
Originally by: Ryea Eripmav Edited by: Ryea Eripmav on 25/09/2005 23:36:38 click here ( and go to EVE-online ) and you'll get pics of moi [A RL chick!].
P.S. That's my family friendly link. 
Yousa pretty 
Im a sucker for Red heads  
|

Shiva Aleth
|
Posted - 2005.09.26 05:59:00 -
[176]
Since I enjoyed this thread, I'll add mine:
http://img278.imageshack.us/img278/1108/me1jg.jpg
PS I'm not a girl in RL I made Shiva before I knew about the 1 effective character per account 
Oh, thanks go out to imageshack for hosting
|

MrMorph
|
Posted - 2005.09.26 09:59:00 -
[177]
Originally by: West9
Originally by: Ryea Eripmav Edited by: Ryea Eripmav on 25/09/2005 23:36:38 click here ( and go to EVE-online ) and you'll get pics of moi [A RL chick!].
P.S. That's my family friendly link. 
Yousa pretty 
Im a sucker for Red heads  
Yeah, im in on that club. Dang, she be pretty :D ----------------------------------------------
|

Pwyle Kenobi
|
Posted - 2005.09.26 10:31:00 -
[178]
Here in Australia, we all look like ... THIS!
Well, maybe not. 
"By crikey crockey, I'm gonna hug ya!"
--------- "Once you can accept the universe as matter expanding into nothing that is something, wearing stripes with plaid comes easy." - Albert Einstein |

Bhaal
|
Posted - 2005.09.26 10:35:00 -
[179]
Originally by: Princess Beefcurtains as promised => Removed - Eshtir
Cute 
------------------------------------------------ Current Hobby other than EVE |

Assassin 2
|
Posted - 2005.09.26 10:38:00 -
[180]
Jesus princess, lol looks like u need some help across that bridge, but as said before very cute, tis a shame most of the male population that play eve are fat n ugly 
some very nice girls though must admit.
-=silent... but... deadly=- |
| |
|
| Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |