| Pages: 1 :: [one page] |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Sergeant Benton
Deep Core Mining Inc. Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2013.03.25 20:53:00 -
[1] - Quote
http://eveboard.com/pilot/Sergeant_Benton
First, the standard rules.
1) I receive the isk. 2) I have a positive wallet 3) I have no kill rights 4) I am in very safe hi sec 5) I have no other assets. 6) I pay the transfer fee
Alright! Enough with the boring legal jargon. Let's get down to business.
Opening bid: 1 isk Reserve: NONE WHATSOEVER Buyout: I will not accept any buyout offers.
Auction starts now.
Auction closes at 23:00 eve time on 27/03/2013
There will be a 15 minute sniper rule.
Happy Bidding! |

DeGriz Iskin
Viziam Amarr Empire
55
|
Posted - 2013.03.25 20:54:00 -
[2] - Quote
1 B |

Jexis Ghan
Sebiestor Tribe Minmatar Republic
0
|
Posted - 2013.03.26 01:13:00 -
[3] - Quote
uh... I'll pay 2 Isk since starting bid is 1 isk....dunno bout you mate but why offer 1 billiob when you can offer 2 isk... |

Notoread
Southern Cross Trilogy Flying Dangerous
0
|
Posted - 2013.03.26 01:48:00 -
[4] - Quote
retracted. |

JITA CHECK
Avatar of Deity DSIM
0
|
Posted - 2013.03.26 02:19:00 -
[5] - Quote
3B |

Ai shiranui
Hedion University Amarr Empire
0
|
Posted - 2013.03.26 02:21:00 -
[6] - Quote
5.5b b/o |

Notoread
Southern Cross Trilogy Flying Dangerous
0
|
Posted - 2013.03.27 00:00:00 -
[7] - Quote
Where are we? I'll go 3.1, if 3 is the current high bid. I assume you wont accept that B/O, or is it also a bid? |

Ethienne Dallocort
Center for Advanced Studies Gallente Federation
0
|
Posted - 2013.03.27 00:27:00 -
[8] - Quote
3.3bn |

Sergeant Benton
Deep Core Mining Inc. Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2013.03.27 01:08:00 -
[9] - Quote
See that's why I stated pretty clearly that I won't accept buyouts. Trying to make it simple right? Then that guy tries to break my rule.
Since I said I don't honor buyouts, the current leader is Ethienne Dallocort with 3.3 bills. If Ai Shiranui wants to make a 5.5bills bid then it should be expressed properly.
Good luck with bidding, less than 24 hours left. |

Grozen
Titan Core
7
|
Posted - 2013.03.27 01:53:00 -
[10] - Quote
3.5b knowledge is power. |

Sergeant Benton
Deep Core Mining Inc. Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2013.03.27 02:50:00 -
[11] - Quote
3.5 b to Grozen, leading bid.
Going to bed, will check back in the morning. |

Erryday I'm DefCappin
School of Applied Knowledge Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2013.03.27 02:53:00 -
[12] - Quote
3.6 B bid |

Grozen
Titan Core
7
|
Posted - 2013.03.27 08:03:00 -
[13] - Quote
4b knowledge is power. |

Anthar Thebess
REPUBLIKA ORLA C0VEN
85
|
Posted - 2013.03.27 09:19:00 -
[14] - Quote
4.1 |

Sergeant Benton
Deep Core Mining Inc. Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2013.03.27 10:14:00 -
[15] - Quote
4.1 b leading bid going into the final 12 hours |

Karan Walsh
Atreides Industries
0
|
Posted - 2013.03.27 18:19:00 -
[16] - Quote
4.2 |

Sergeant Benton
Deep Core Mining Inc. Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2013.03.27 21:31:00 -
[17] - Quote
4.2 in the finals hours |

Rhaenarys
Science and Trade Institute Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2013.03.27 22:36:00 -
[18] - Quote
4.3 B |

Sergeant Benton
Deep Core Mining Inc. Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2013.03.27 22:48:00 -
[19] - Quote
4.3 highest, sniper rule active. |

Sergeant Benton
Deep Core Mining Inc. Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2013.03.27 23:00:00 -
[20] - Quote
SOLD for 4.3 bills to Rhaenarys
Please confirm and send isk please. |
| |
|
| Pages: 1 :: [one page] |