Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

Pages: 1 2 [3] :: one page
Author Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 22 post(s)
Herko Kerghans
Herko Kerghans
Taleweaver

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2005.09.06 01:18:00 - [61]

Edited by: Herko Kerghans on 06/09/2005 05:18:28
Originally by: Zapatero
Originally by: Herko Kerghans
Quote:
If I asked you to write a story for EON, would you?
I would kill for the opportunity... And I'm not alone.
The defence rests, m'lud. Wink

(Sorry, but you fell into my dastardly trap.)

*smiles*

Oh, I did, didn't I? Told you, naive beyond repair...

I'd like to ask you what is that you trapped there... but I guess you are not going to tell me your story. You seem to prefer to sell those.

Oh well, anyway... the world is on your side on this issue anyway, so I guess I am wrong.

-

Barriers - an EVE novel - Chapter #4 released
Tsual
Tsual

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2005.09.11 12:13:00 - [62]

Edited by: Tsual on 11/09/2005 12:17:37
Edited by: Tsual on 11/09/2005 12:14:15
Perhaps for a compromis the relevant background information/facts presented in E-ON gets postet on eve-online.com (a special E-ON section in Backstory, delayed for lets say 1 or 2 month to the actual issue) the actual chronicles and stories are still only released in E-ON.
--------------------------------------

Tsual
Tsual
Minmatar
Iikhelahii khulemah'lal

Posted - 2005.09.11 12:13:00 - [63]

Edited by: Tsual on 11/09/2005 12:17:37
Edited by: Tsual on 11/09/2005 12:14:15
Perhaps for a compromis the relevant background information/facts presented in E-ON gets postet on eve-online.com (a special E-ON section in Backstory, delayed for lets say 1 or 2 month to the actual issue) the actual chronicles and stories are still only released in E-ON.

Moral is only usefull so far as society demands it from one to accept his presence.
Alexander Karatis
Alexander Karatis

Posted - 2005.09.12 05:22:00 - [64]

The magazine promises to be an excellent source of rich EVE storylines...

My question is, does it arrive in a see-through wrap, or a brown envelope or some other opaque cover? I want to order it and have it shipped to my office adress, but wouldn't really like catching heat for ordering gaming magazines at work.

Any info on that matter?

Cadet Alexander Karatis (Mining & Transport) - Logistics Division - Hadean Drive Yards

Alexander Karatis
Alexander Karatis
Caldari

Posted - 2005.09.12 05:22:00 - [65]

My question is, does it arrive in a see-through wrap, or a brown envelope or some other opaque cover? I want to order it and have it shipped to my office adress, but wouldn't really like catching heat for ordering gaming magazines at work.

Any info on that matter?

Cadet Alexander Karatis (Mining & Transport) - Logistics Division - Hadean Drive Yards

Zapatero
Zapatero

Posted - 2005.09.12 15:07:00 - [66]

Originally by: Alexander Karatis

Any info on that matter?

It comes in a brown envelope, stamped with the words 'Saggy Udders - the only magazine devoted to over 50's moms with knee-cap swinging milksacks.' Wink

In truth, I'm not sure, but until you hear otherwise assume a see-thru wrap as that is a) cheap, and, b) allows the mailman to stare longinly at the cover and ponder whether he should buy copies for himself and his friends and family.

It's not a gaming magazine, it's an EVE magazine. Wink
------------------------------------
Editor, EON http://www.eve-online.com/eon/ Issue #001 Oct 05
Zapatero
Zapatero

Posted - 2005.09.12 15:07:00 - [67]

Originally by: Alexander Karatis

Any info on that matter?

It comes in a brown envelope, stamped with the words 'Saggy Udders - the only magazine devoted to over 50's moms with knee-cap swinging milksacks.' Wink

In truth, I'm not sure, but until you hear otherwise assume a see-thru wrap as that is a) cheap, and, b) allows the mailman to stare longinly at the cover and ponder whether he should buy copies for himself and his friends and family.

It's not a gaming magazine, it's an EVE magazine. Wink
EON magazine - MMM Publishing - EON Awards
Tsual
Tsual

Posted - 2005.09.15 11:18:00 - [68]

Should have know, only credit card owners can order it.Evil or Very Mad
--------------------------------------
Haanem ulwei, utnazhiram Hal'sha'roh mahiraam Hor'thul.

The Universe is everything, the creation Hal'shah and the destruction Hor'thul.
Tsual
Tsual
Minmatar
Iikhelahii khulemah'lal

Posted - 2005.09.15 11:18:00 - [69]

Should have know, only credit card owners can order it.Evil or Very Mad

Moral is only usefull so far as society demands it from one to accept his presence.
Wanoah
Wanoah

Posted - 2005.09.15 18:13:00 - [70]

Quote:
'Saggy Udders - the only magazine devoted to over 50's moms with knee-cap swinging milksacks.

/me shudders. Having an imagination can be a terrible curse at times. Smile

Wanoah
Wanoah
Minmatar
Khumatari Holdings
Ushra'Khan

Posted - 2005.09.15 18:13:00 - [71]

Quote:
'Saggy Udders - the only magazine devoted to over 50's moms with knee-cap swinging milksacks.

/me shudders. Having an imagination can be a terrible curse at times. Smile
Ly'sol
Ly'sol

Posted - 2005.09.16 07:48:00 - [72]

eeek player written prime fiction...

<shivers and points a finger at Zapatero>

You better have the cream of our crop on this thing our ill shove that marine filled scan probe into someones neather regions.

Ask Herko..ill do it.

<will beg for being published.>

Ly'sol
Ly'sol

Posted - 2005.09.16 07:48:00 - [73]

eeek player written prime fiction...

<shivers and points a finger at Zapatero>

You better have the cream of our crop on this thing our ill shove that marine filled scan probe into someones neather regions.

Ask Herko..ill do it.

<will beg for being published.>

Click here for Lysol's Linky Library-last updated 30NOV06
MotherMoon
MotherMoon

Posted - 2007.06.07 22:06:00 - [74]

Edited by: Zapatero on 02/09/2005 22:33:07
Originally by: Nikolai Nuvolari
Yes, EON will feature all-new chronicles. They are an integral part of the magazine.
Will the Chronicles be posted online at the same time? Or earlier/later?

The new chronicles will never be posted online, unless someone scans them. If that happens I will hunt down the perpetrators and/or set GH-SC upon them YARRRR!!Laughing And seeing as Istvaan Shogaatsu is going to be a regular fixture in EON, it shouldn't be much of a probelm recruiting him Razz

/edit/ sorry Meer, I didn't mean to hijack your thread.

super necro here
but I wonder if the stories will be posted or sold seperatly once the EON is out of print and can't be bought anymore

Pages: 1 2 [3] :: one page
First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page

Copyright © 2006-2024, Chribba - OMG Labs. All Rights Reserved. - perf 0,67s, ref 20240512/1904
EVE-Online™ and Eve imagery © CCP.

bitcoin: 1CHRiBBArqpw5Yz7x5KS2RRtN5ubEn5gF

COPYRIGHT NOTICE
EVE Online, the EVE logo, EVE and all associated logos and designs are the intellectual property of CCP hf. All artwork, screenshots, characters, vehicles, storylines, world facts or other recognizable features of the intellectual property relating to these trademarks are likewise the intellectual property of CCP hf. EVE Online and the EVE logo are the registered trademarks of CCP hf. All rights are reserved worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. CCP hf. has granted permission to EVE-Search.com to use EVE Online and all associated logos and designs for promotional and information purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not in any way affiliated with, EVE-Search.com. CCP is in no way responsible for the content on or functioning of this website, nor can it be liable for any damage arising from the use of this website.