| Pages: 1 2 :: [one page] |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 3 post(s) |

Ruth Angelstar
|
Posted - 2005.09.16 02:18:00 -
[1]
The first person to post listing the correct Names of these Avatars in the same order they appear will receive 25 million isk.
http://img220.imageshack.us/my.php?image=evecelebritieswebfinal0uz.jpg
Good Luck!
This group was rather arbitrary but that is what makes it challenging... Hope this isn't too easy...
|

Soren
|
Posted - 2005.09.16 02:19:00 -
[2]
Edited by: Soren on 16/09/2005 02:32:29 Edited by: Soren on 16/09/2005 02:31:01 Edited by: Soren on 16/09/2005 02:23:09 wow.. been forever since one of these was done :D
Sir Molle Trigger Lord Zap Kieron tornsoul Omber Zombie Shamiz Zincol Trev Foyle DP Preacher Eris samual digital com Gift Liu Kaka trey A Discorp Joshua Deja thoris Kaleigh Doyle zeepo tomb the enslaver waywatcher
_________________________________________________________
|

Benilopax
|
Posted - 2005.09.16 02:22:00 -
[3]
i def got 4 of them!
|

Ruth Angelstar
|
Posted - 2005.09.16 02:27:00 -
[4]
Your close Soren, except for Tella browny (**** can't spell it :P) and that last f****** guy. Keep Trying!
|

Soren
|
Posted - 2005.09.16 02:33:00 -
[5]
recheck i win _________________________________________________________
|

Wanoah
|
Posted - 2005.09.16 03:04:00 -
[6]
Heh, it's amazing how these faces become recognisable just purely from seeing them on the right-hand side of so many forum posts. I don't know any of these characters ingame (I think Zincol might have killed me once), but feel like I should do. Forums, eh?
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at stars. (Sig best viewed with Firefox)
|

Soren
|
Posted - 2005.09.16 03:11:00 -
[7]
Originally by: Wanoah Heh, it's amazing how these faces become recognisable just purely from seeing them on the right-hand side of so many forum posts. I don't know any of these characters ingame (I think Zincol might have killed me once), but feel like I should do. Forums, eh?
you mean left, right?  _________________________________________________________
|

Wanoah
|
Posted - 2005.09.16 04:34:00 -
[8]
Originally by: Soren
Originally by: Wanoah Heh, it's amazing how these faces become recognisable just purely from seeing them on the right-hand side of so many forum posts. I don't know any of these characters ingame (I think Zincol might have killed me once), but feel like I should do. Forums, eh?
you mean left, right? 
LOL. Left? Right? what's the difference? Now, where did I leave my car?
I know why I said right-hand side - I'd just been getting my sig to align on the right side of the page. That's my excuse, anyway.
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at stars. (Sig best viewed with Firefox)
|

Omber Zombie
|
Posted - 2005.09.16 04:45:00 -
[9]
woot, my face is famous  -----------
blog
|

neur0n
|
Posted - 2005.09.16 05:09:00 -
[10]
ur still ugly tho :p
|

The Enslaver
|
Posted - 2005.09.16 07:13:00 -
[11]
\o/
wewt :D --------
FireFoxx80: If you think you can do a better job, go find yourself a datacentre to host a box, get a copy of Visual Studio, and STFU. |

Discorporation
|
Posted - 2005.09.16 07:22:00 -
[12]
Damn im sexy
[23]
|

Trevedian
|
Posted - 2005.09.16 13:25:00 -
[13]
Kieron looks happy that he is on top of me...
Sex0r > you're bounty turns me on.. you seem like the kind of amarrian to dominate me
|

res0nance
|
Posted - 2005.09.16 13:39:00 -
[14]
Originally by: Wanoah Heh, it's amazing how these faces become recognisable just purely from seeing them on the right-hand side of so many forum posts. I don't know any of these characters ingame (I think Zincol might have killed me once), but feel like I should do. Forums, eh?
That's because you only become a "celebrity" by being a forum ***** :)
Sig Master |

Verone
|
Posted - 2005.09.16 13:44:00 -
[15]
     @ Sam Jackson  
MY NAME IS VERONE OF SNIGG, AND I'M GOING TO KILL YOU TILL YOU DIE FROM IT! |

Ikvar
|
Posted - 2005.09.16 14:29:00 -
[16]
When I saw Trey and Shamis and Zap and Liu and Zeepo and Omber and Way and Ens and all that lot together in one picture I spontaniously ejaculated on my keyboard and therefore couldn't reply and win the isk 
Originally by: James Lyrus Complaining about PvP & Pirates in EVE is like complaining about the mines in minesweeper.
|

Calderio
|
Posted - 2005.09.16 14:37:00 -
[17]
i got maybe 5 or so,
|
|

kieron

|
Posted - 2005.09.16 14:53:00 -
[18]
Here are some worthies that deserve to be on any EVE celebrity list (not in any particular order, and I am missing LOTS of pictures). See if you can guess some of them from the hints, no cheating and clicking on the 'last post' option: Man with the Plan The BIG Boss 42 I got yer bat right here! The Universe is my Instrument My Vision Past, Present and Future Auntie EVE
SLJ is classic!
kieron Community Manager, EVE Online
|
|

Trey Azagthoth
|
Posted - 2005.09.16 14:54:00 -
[19]
Originally by: Ikvar When I saw Trey and Shamis and Zap and Liu and Zeepo and Omber and Way and Ens and all that lot together in one picture I spontaniously ejaculated on my keyboard and therefore couldn't reply and win the isk 
OMGWTFROFLCOPTER
w00t, Im famous too 
|
|

Eris Discordia

|
Posted - 2005.09.16 14:58:00 -
[20]
Dear kieron, if people click on the last posts they can see who it is 
I ♥ my pink dreadnought of pwnage You spin me right round, baby. |
|

Trey Azagthoth
|
Posted - 2005.09.16 15:02:00 -
[21]
Edited by: Trey Azagthoth on 16/09/2005 15:02:55 Bahh, nvm, my h4xxing was spoiled...
|

Verone
|
Posted - 2005.09.16 15:19:00 -
[22]
Originally by: Eris Discordia Dear kieron, if people click on the last posts they can see who it is 
It's nice to see someone who's not me being PWNT by Eris... 
MY NAME IS VERONE OF SNIGG, AND I'M GOING TO KILL YOU TILL YOU DIE FROM IT! |

0V3RL0RD
|
Posted - 2005.09.16 17:58:00 -
[23]
I saw Solaris, i think. But no t0rfi? |

Cetshwayo
|
Posted - 2005.09.16 18:05:00 -
[24]
TomB's avatar looks just awesome I think. 
|

Grimpak
|
Posted - 2005.09.16 18:14:00 -
[25]
'tis sucks i'm not there.
...oh wait i'm not that famous yet -------------------
Grimpak, all round nice guy |

Kaleigh Doyle
|
Posted - 2005.09.16 21:33:00 -
[26]

Wow...how the heck did I get on a list with those people? And when I say those people, I mean Samuel L. Jackson!
|

Sadist
|
Posted - 2005.09.16 21:44:00 -
[27]
Wtf, where am i on there? Where is Dark Shikari? No good screenie  --------------- VIP member of the [23] |

Xrak
|
Posted - 2005.09.16 21:55:00 -
[28]
OMG its the 25!
|

Soren
|
Posted - 2005.09.16 22:13:00 -
[29]
Originally by: Sadist Wtf, where am i on there? Where is Dark Shikari? No good screenie 
I wouldn't have gotten you O_o.
iskies please ^^ _________________________________________________________
|

Bedrock
|
Posted - 2005.09.16 22:57:00 -
[30]
i love popularity contests!
[Please support my 'AFK Indicator' idea!!] |

Danton Marcellus
|
Posted - 2005.09.17 00:19:00 -
[31]
I'll know I've sold out when I appear in these promos.
|

Sobeseki Pawi
|
Posted - 2005.09.17 00:52:00 -
[32]
Hehe, I'm not one of them 
~Captain Cutie, Razor's Kiss |

Electra Euri
|
Posted - 2005.09.17 02:15:00 -
[33]
That middle guy isn't even really an EVE character, he's a spoof. He's Mace Windu from the latest Star Wars movies.
|

Trey Azagthoth
|
Posted - 2005.09.17 03:10:00 -
[34]
Originally by: Electra Euri That middle guy isn't even really an EVE character, he's a spoof. He's Mace Windu from the latest Star Wars movies.
NO WAY!!!!
|

Liu Kaskakka
|
Posted - 2005.09.17 06:34:00 -
[35]
Originally by: Electra Euri That middle guy isn't even really an EVE character, he's a spoof. He's Mace Windu from the latest Star Wars movies.
hahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahah
|

Vydek Daamth
|
Posted - 2005.09.17 07:08:00 -
[36]
Lookie its Pann
Long time in seeing that face. Kieron is she still doing well?
|

Snyper Kitten
|
Posted - 2005.09.17 09:21:00 -
[37]
Im not in it I therefore refuse to play! -------------------- You thought you saw a putty tat? Best bang since the big one |

Ly'sol
|
Posted - 2005.09.17 09:50:00 -
[38]
who said sameul didnt play?
plenty of celebs play eve...
|

Omber Zombie
|
Posted - 2005.09.17 09:50:00 -
[39]
Originally by: Danton Marcellus I'll know I've sold out when I appear in these promos.
What exactly have I sold out?  -----------
blog
|

Waywatcher
|
Posted - 2005.09.17 10:47:00 -
[40]
Yeah too right loads of celebs play eve..... i my corp we have Charlie Dimmock and David ****inson we are the kings of UK daytime TV |

Discorporation
|
Posted - 2005.09.17 12:57:00 -
[41]
Originally by: kieron Here are some worthies that deserve to be on any EVE celebrity list (not in any particular order, and I am missing LOTS of pictures). See if you can guess some of them from the hints, no cheating and clicking on the 'last post' option: Man with the Plan The BIG Boss 42 I got yer bat right here! The Universe is my Instrument My Vision Past, Present and Future Auntie EVE
SLJ is classic!
Got 5 right, only RealX and Solaris missed :D
[23]
|

Soren
|
Posted - 2005.09.17 14:59:00 -
[42]
Originally by: Ruth Angelstar The first person to post listing the correct Names of these Avatars in the same order they appear will receive 25 million isk.
Please?  _________________________________________________________
|

Morning Maniac
|
Posted - 2005.09.17 15:58:00 -
[43]
OZ, you're famous!
MM Channel "EVE University" www.eve-university.cjb.net (ingame) EVE University commercial |

Nova Ivanova
|
Posted - 2005.09.17 20:50:00 -
[44]
I convoed all of these people, and none will give me isk. WTF?
|

Ruth Angelstar
|
Posted - 2005.09.18 01:01:00 -
[45]
Originally by: Soren
Originally by: Ruth Angelstar The first person to post listing the correct Names of these Avatars in the same order they appear will receive 25 million isk.
Please? 
Soren is the winner! Congrats M8. How did you do it so fast?
|

Soren
|
Posted - 2005.09.18 01:08:00 -
[46]
Originally by: Ruth Angelstar
Originally by: Soren
Originally by: Ruth Angelstar The first person to post listing the correct Names of these Avatars in the same order they appear will receive 25 million isk.
Please? 
Soren is the winner! Congrats M8. How did you do it so fast?
I'm a forum ***** .. spend way to much time here.
I also remember people portraits, if a thread gets too long I just browse through the protraits and read people that either actually make sense.. or are funneh (plus i know a few in-game) _________________________________________________________
|

Frank Horrigan
|
Posted - 2005.09.18 01:13:00 -
[47]
Why aren't I on there!?
I DEMAND ATTENTION!
War... War never changes. |

Jex Jast
|
Posted - 2005.09.18 19:43:00 -
[48]
Originally by: Frank Horrigan Why aren't I on there!?
I DEMAND ATTENTION!
Who are you? _____________________________________________ Assassin for hire. Low level, low prices. |

MAcheTT3
|
Posted - 2005.09.18 21:00:00 -
[49]
Originally by: Jex Jast
Originally by: Frank Horrigan Why aren't I on there!?
I DEMAND ATTENTION!
Who are you?
Who are you?
| .ZOMG RECRUITING NOW | LOOK AT ME! I MAKE SIGS! WOO! | |

Discodude
|
Posted - 2005.09.18 21:27:00 -
[50]
Gasp. *Discodude almost faints
Verone wasn't on the list.
This is a complete insult to the King of Famous persons, I am appaled at your lack luster performance in setting up a proper list.
In rebelion to this thread I'm gonna go daydream of myself and Verone having kinky lovin together. -----------------------------------------------
|

Frank Horrigan
|
Posted - 2005.09.18 23:05:00 -
[51]
Originally by: MAcheTT3
Originally by: Jex Jast
Originally by: Frank Horrigan Why aren't I on there!?
I DEMAND ATTENTION!
Who are you?
Who are you?
>_>
War... War never changes. |

Soren
|
Posted - 2005.09.19 02:31:00 -
[52]
I'm assuming i'm not getting the isk.... _________________________________________________________
|

Ruth Angelstar
|
Posted - 2005.09.19 14:33:00 -
[53]
Isk sent Soren
|

Soren
|
Posted - 2005.09.19 15:11:00 -
[54]
Edited by: Soren on 19/09/2005 15:21:30 Edited by: Soren on 19/09/2005 15:20:29
Originally by: Ruth Angelstar Isk sent Soren
lol <3 http://www.lootcorp.net/media/memberstuff/soren/transfer.jpg
you forgot to edit the thread title btw..
http://www.lootcorp.net/media/memberstuff/soren/edit.jpg
From the orginal post
http://www.lootcorp.net/media/memberstuff/soren/original.jpg _________________________________________________________
|

Ruth Angelstar
|
Posted - 2005.09.19 15:16:00 -
[55]
Edited by: Ruth Angelstar on 19/09/2005 15:17:01
Originally by: Ruth Angelstar Edited by: Ruth Angelstar on 19/09/2005 14:32:27 The first person to post listing the correct Names of these Avatars in the same order they appear will receive 25 isk.
http://img220.imageshack.us/my.php?image=evecelebritieswebfinal0uz.jpg
Good Luck!
This group was rather arbitrary but that is what makes it challenging... Hope this isn't too easy...
The prize was 25 isk... I must have typed the wrong title, oops...
|

Soren
|
Posted - 2005.09.19 15:26:00 -
[56]
Edited by: Soren on 19/09/2005 15:30:17
Originally by: Ruth Angelstar Edited by: Ruth Angelstar on 19/09/2005 15:17:01
Originally by: Ruth Angelstar Edited by: Ruth Angelstar on 19/09/2005 14:32:27 The first person to post listing the correct Names of these Avatars in the same order they appear will receive 25 isk.
http://img220.imageshack.us/my.php?image=evecelebritieswebfinal0uz.jpg
Good Luck!
This group was rather arbitrary but that is what makes it challenging... Hope this isn't too easy...
The prize was 25 isk... I must have typed the wrong title, oops...
Wow.. alts 4tw.. to bad you typed the post wrong too.. and nice edit (you forgot to edit the title btw)...
Which person in the "Celebrity Trivia" are you? (nice plug i guess?)
I'm having great luck with scams latly   _________________________________________________________
|

Crimson Djinn
|
Posted - 2005.09.19 15:31:00 -
[57]
Give it a rest soren, the poor sod prolly got scammed out of his isk when someone sold him a unit of livestock as a tech III WCS so he can't pay you.
|
|

kieron

|
Posted - 2005.09.19 21:48:00 -
[58]
Originally by: Vydek Daamth Lookie its Pann Long time in seeing that face. Kieron is she still doing well?
Yes, I talked to her last week. She's doing well, but missing the EVE community and Dev team. NC Soft is treating her decent and Auto Assault (the title she is working on) is coming along.
kieron Community Manager, EVE Online
|
|

DB Preacher
|
Posted - 2005.09.19 22:24:00 -
[59]
Look ma I'm on tv!
Good work soren, I would have got about 5 of those :/
dbp
Current RKK Ranking: (CAL5) Kenin
Drop by and say hi in Reikoku Forums.
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 2 :: [one page] |