| Pages: 1 :: [one page] |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Li Tiger
Deep Space Resources Ltd.
0
|
Posted - 2013.04.23 20:24:00 -
[1] - Quote
I wtb these t1 bpo's :
1 x Small Ancillary Shield Booster Blueprint 1 x Medium Ancillary Shield Booster Blueprint 1 x X-Large Ancillary Shield Booster Blueprint 1 x Basic Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane Blueprint
bp's don't needed be trained.
Give your price here or Mail or Convo me width price.
|

Reppyk
Yarrbear Inc. BricK sQuAD.
402
|
Posted - 2013.04.23 21:52:00 -
[2] - Quote
They don't exist... I AM SPACE CAPTAIN REPPYK. -áI AM A LOWSEC GANKER, HIGHSEC SCUM, NULLSEC BASTARD, WORMHOLE INVADER. Welcome to, welcome to, welcome to my scramble. GÖÑ |

Li Tiger
Deep Space Resources Ltd.
0
|
Posted - 2013.04.24 06:05:00 -
[3] - Quote
Reppyk wrote:They don't exist...
Okay I'm back to eve after a very long break. I can see much has changed so I almost feel like a noob again. Can you tell me how ppl make bpc of these?
I know from my time last time I played eve that some companies just clears the table and buys all bp from the market.
Damn that's made such enormous changes in the eve lately and so much to read up on.
|

Quentin Rush
State War Academy Caldari State
11
|
Posted - 2013.04.25 08:30:00 -
[4] - Quote
Li Tiger wrote: Under the heading "Toys'R'Drop" I can read that some bp only being dropped as bpc's. Can someone confirm that these bp's I'm out after only being rat dropped as bpc's and never as bpo's?
Thank you in advance for your help!
Confirmed, same goes for the Armor Repairs |

Death Killer21
Christ's Little angels
10
|
Posted - 2013.04.25 10:37:00 -
[5] - Quote
got a 50 run bpc if ya interested, highest u cn get :) Death killer21
Caldari and amarr Mission service.-á Contact me for more info |

Li Tiger
Deep Space Resources Ltd.
0
|
Posted - 2013.04.25 14:12:00 -
[6] - Quote
Death Killer21 wrote:got a 50 run bpc if ya interested, highest u cn get :) Thx but no thx only interested in bpo's sry!
Quentin Rush wrote:Li Tiger wrote: Under the heading "Toys'R'Drop" I can read that some bp only being dropped as bpc's. Can someone confirm that these bp's I'm out after only being rat dropped as bpc's and never as bpo's?
Thank you in advance for your help!
Confirmed, same goes for the Armor Repairs Thx m8 for info!
This thread can be closed now, thank you! |

Dizzy Wrightt
EveCoPilot.
0
|
Posted - 2013.07.11 22:29:00 -
[7] - Quote
[quote=Li Tiger]I wtb these t1 bpo's :
1 x Small Ancillary Shield Booster Blueprint 1 x Medium Ancillary Shield Booster Blueprint 1 x X-Large Ancillary Shield Booster Blueprint 1 x Basic Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane Blueprint
bp's don't needed be trained.
Give your price here or Mail or Convo me width price.
hey what would a medium ancillary sheild booster original be worth to you ?? |

Inara osciris
Deep Core Mining Inc. Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2013.07.12 02:06:00 -
[8] - Quote
oops |

Ding Wolff
State War Academy Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2013.08.06 11:29:00 -
[9] - Quote
I found quite a few of those as BPCs. Drop me an eve mail if you are interested.. |

Wingmate
Raven's Flight Nulli Secunda
118
|
Posted - 2013.08.09 19:04:00 -
[10] - Quote
they don't exist in BPO form. they drop in complexes in null and elsewhere. |
| |
|
| Pages: 1 :: [one page] |