| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 1 post(s) |

Crimmm
|
Posted - 2005.09.26 04:14:00 -
[1]
Hello, my name is Crimmm, and I have been playing now for 10 days, and I'm really enjoying the game. I just thought before I decided to upgrade this trial to a monthly subscription, I would see how friendly the community is. So hello there, how is everyone? 
|

Kyle Caldrel
|
Posted - 2005.09.26 04:19:00 -
[2]
I have all the cookies, molle has my spoon.
|

Crimmm
|
Posted - 2005.09.26 04:20:00 -
[3]
hehe. Looks as though I'll have to update my sig with some white letters if I'm gonna use transparency now, doesn't it lol
|

Montero
|
Posted - 2005.09.26 04:27:00 -
[4]
welcome to eve. please check your social life at the lockers provided, you wont be needing it anymore.
|

Necrologic
|
Posted - 2005.09.26 04:30:00 -
[5]
Originally by: Montero welcome to eve. please check your social life at the lockers provided, you wont be needing it anymore.
What he said.
|

Unbeleever
|
Posted - 2005.09.26 04:35:00 -
[6]
Install a urinal and a small beer icebox by the puter, and what they said goodbuy to your social life and if ya married ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Im about to not be heeh
For me... Group therapy is a 30 pack of BEER!! Then all of the voices are satisfied. |

Montero
|
Posted - 2005.09.26 04:39:00 -
[7]
Originally by: Necrologic
Originally by: Montero welcome to eve. please check your social life at the lockers provided, you wont be needing it anymore.
What he said.
actually, im just collecting souls to power the evilest interceptor ever made. mawahaha. MWAHAHAHAAA. aha. ha
|

Waldo Barnstormer
|
Posted - 2005.09.26 04:43:00 -
[8]
welcome to eve :)
|

Xelios
|
Posted - 2005.09.26 04:55:00 -
[9]
The community is one of the best I've seen in an MMOG, for the most part ;)
Welcome to EVE m8  _____________________________________
|

Tovarishch
|
Posted - 2005.09.26 05:13:00 -
[10]
Hey there, Crimmm...
Welcome to EVE... and yes, to echo everyone else's sentiment, kiss your free-time and life Goodbye. EVE is about the best game ever created.
As for the community... well... asking on the forums is not going to give you an incredibly diverse response. Forum readers and posters are generally a significant minority of the player base... and they have a tendency to be more opinionated, vocal, rude, and/or downright inconsiderate than your average player. So... I hope you don't form your entire opinion of the friendliness of the community by the responses here.
However, all cynicism and skepticism aside... EVE is made up of (generally speaking) a more friendly and tight-knit community of players than most other MMOs... bad apples and bad attitudes excluded.
Enjoy your stay... have fun!
|

Kuolematon
|
Posted - 2005.09.26 05:29:00 -
[11]
And stay out of my troll topics @ Crime & Punishment and you will be okay  _______________________________________________ Even Ikvar agrees I'm an alt |

EzTarget
|
Posted - 2005.09.26 05:36:00 -
[12]
Welcome to the game, as previously stated please leave your social life at the lockers near the entrance.
Also please be advised that you HAVE to take a break for at least 15 minutes every 24 hours - at least no one's died playing eve yet, that I know of....
Also you might want to check your sense of humour in with your social life, as looking at the blackness of space for extended periods of time is soul destroying... One of the devs for the new Future Falcon Suite of Eve Tools, visit us here
|

Omber Zombie
|
Posted - 2005.09.26 06:06:00 -
[13]
Welcome to eve, the asteroids are harmless if you don't attack them. If you do, ph33r their wr4th.  -----------
blog |

cheru
|
Posted - 2005.09.26 06:29:00 -
[14]
Originally by: Xelios The community is one of the best I've seen in an MMOG, for the most part ;) ...
/signed and you know... 'each game has the community it deserves'.  Welcome to the club.
.............
been there done that |

jamesw
|
Posted - 2005.09.26 06:30:00 -
[15]
I tried to find the locker with my social life on it.
~70,000 lockers and none of them were numbered 
I guess I'll just log back in now.. -- jamesw Rubra Libertas Militia Latest Video: *NEW* Carnage! |
|

Eris Discordia

|
Posted - 2005.09.26 06:55:00 -
[16]
*poke*
I ♥ my pink dreadnought of pwnage Boredom is not a burden anyone should bear |
|

NTRabbit
|
Posted - 2005.09.26 10:35:00 -
[17]
We have a very friendly community here in EVE, based on mutual understanding and respect of each others characters, corps and property.
--------
|

Levin Cavil
|
Posted - 2005.09.26 10:36:00 -
[18]
Wow rabbit, thats a mighty fine sig you've got there.
Currently Training: Suicidal Tendencies [Rank 8] 1,947,276/2,048,000 SP |

NTRabbit
|
Posted - 2005.09.26 10:39:00 -
[19]
Originally by: Levin Cavil Wow rabbit, thats a mighty fine sig you've got there.
Thanks levicakes, i made it myself 
--------
|

Levin Cavil
|
Posted - 2005.09.26 10:44:00 -
[20]
Originally by: NTRabbit
Originally by: Levin Cavil Wow rabbit, thats a mighty fine sig you've got there.
Thanks levicakes, i made it myself 
orly?
Never would have guessed.
It's very QT.
Currently Training: Suicidal Tendencies [Rank 8] 1,947,276/2,048,000 SP |

Bhaal
|
Posted - 2005.09.26 10:58:00 -
[21]
STFU NOOB!
If you leave 1.0 space I'll pod you to hell & back!
J/K, community is great for the most part.
Most of the players are mature, as the game is not riddled with teenage punks like most other MMO's.
You will lose some real life friends over this game, and could possibly lose your job 
Welcome, and have fun! ------------------------------------------------ Current Hobby other than EVE |

Herko Kerghans
|
Posted - 2005.09.26 11:11:00 -
[22]
Welcome, and enjoy your stay.
Don't fly anything worth more than 50% or less than 10% of your wallet, don't trust everything you read or hear, don't fit WCS, don't feed the space trolls and you should be juuuuuuuuuuust fine.  -
The Fox, the Rock, and the Buzzard |

Victor Vision
|
Posted - 2005.09.26 11:33:00 -
[23]
Originally by: NTRabbit We have a very friendly community here in EVE, based on mutual understanding and respect of each others characters, corps and property.
ROFL - I guess no one caught your drift yet...... 
|

hired goon
|
Posted - 2005.09.26 11:37:00 -
[24]
I am the kindest person in this community. Everyone else here will kill you as soon as they see you, because they are pirates and that makes them not kind!
|

Brolly
|
Posted - 2005.09.26 12:15:00 -
[25]
hallo there, the eve comunity is ok, pritty much the same as any other reelly.....on sayin that, I realize I only read the eve forums this days, hmmm.
Eve be good, it's the only game that has kept my rather crap attension for rouoghly 2 years on and off, playing it has also helped me improve my writing and sbelling, see, this game can teech you rl stuf to. 
|

Graelyn
|
Posted - 2005.09.26 12:32:00 -
[26]
You need to play a lot more. 
Not your average Amarrian Loyalist....
CEO - The Aeternus Crusade |

Nelvus
|
Posted - 2005.09.26 12:44:00 -
[27]
Shoo! 
|

Sarkos
|
Posted - 2005.09.26 13:36:00 -
[28]
Welcome to EVE Crimmm.
EVE is, in my opinion, the best there is on the internet today. With everyone playing in a single universe, it makes for a unique experience. As a whole, I have found most players mature and helpfull. I think you will enjoy it here.
PS: As an Amarr, if you wish to get into RPing, contact one of the Amarr paramilitary units, like PIE or AM.
Have fun
Sarkos
Either free the slaves or we will come and get them.
|

Maranhao
|
Posted - 2005.09.26 18:50:00 -
[29]
Hey man, I'm also a noob and so far I'm loving it, so I recommend you stick around - I probably will. :)
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |