| Pages: 1 [2] 3 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Goldar
|
Posted - 2005.10.31 00:52:00 -
[31]
Yeah i'd be interested too, count me in.
|

DaddyMassive Jr
|
Posted - 2005.10.31 12:12:00 -
[32]
Originally by: Weeman
Originally by: DaddyMassive Jr Edited by: DaddyMassive Jr on 26/10/2005 11:09:15 I'm sure I could manage the 20 minute bus ride over the river :)
But if we go clubbing afterwards, for the love of god can we not Leicester square it... it's full of underage chavs & overpriced even for London :D
How about fabric?
Can't say I have any remembered experiences from Fabric. Modern Dance is not quite my ting. Probably been there.. problem is it's a little to the east and we could lose people in transit.(30 min walk abouts from Covent Garden)
Not really bothered where I go .. just not any of those tourist traps directly on Leicester Sqaure :D
Though.. Kings College Student Union have an indie/dance-ish night(Collide-a-scope) around 5 minutes walk from Covent Gardern. Cheap to get in (especially for any students out there) and drink. Drunk girls etc :p
|

bUBbLeS
|
Posted - 2005.10.31 15:07:00 -
[33]
cAKe?
and b33r?
count me in We consider it something which should be included in the subscription, because that's what you're paying for:Evolution |

Diemos
|
Posted - 2005.10.31 18:10:00 -
[34]
I hate work, looks like im working on the buck guard both those weekends 
|

Emiug
|
Posted - 2005.10.31 22:33:00 -
[35]
definately up for it :P
but, u think everyone can fit in that pub? >.<
|

Shin Ra
|
Posted - 2005.11.01 22:29:00 -
[36]
There will be another London ****up thing next year (probably in April/May) similar to the last one, but with the possibility of even more drunkeness.
|

SpaceHobo Bobbo
|
Posted - 2005.11.02 18:21:00 -
[37]
I'm in!
|

Laythun
|
Posted - 2005.11.03 00:28:00 -
[38]
Edited by: Laythun on 03/11/2005 00:28:18 for the love of ( insert religions deity here ) NO FKING DANCE, no f@g music, when im drunk and high i want some HO-neys and some good music
|

DaddyMassive Jr
|
Posted - 2005.11.03 11:40:00 -
[39]
waaaaa? To be honest I can't be arsed where we go afterwards... if at all. Personal circumstances means I can come and go as I please. Drinking is the priority anyways.
|

Kassad
|
Posted - 2005.11.04 15:01:00 -
[40]
I'm in too. XSN-FC |

Earth Angel
|
Posted - 2005.11.04 15:56:00 -
[41]
lol, Fabric FTW
|

Dev Larren
|
Posted - 2005.11.04 23:39:00 -
[42]
Lots of people agreeing but is it confirmed that this will be for 26 Nov? If so, i would be glad to come and also meet Khemor given he was the first person to pod me. Perhaps after a few beers he might agree to give me back my corpse.
Commanding Officer Channel: CAINCOM |

Laythun
|
Posted - 2005.11.05 10:08:00 -
[43]
wat date is this all set for by the way??
if its 26th Nov then i cant go 
|

Emiug
|
Posted - 2005.11.07 13:41:00 -
[44]
can we have confirmation on the date and time pls:)
|

Robert Dobbs
|
Posted - 2005.11.07 19:30:00 -
[45]
I'll be the fat guy in the batman costume :)
|

d'hofren
|
Posted - 2005.11.08 10:38:00 -
[46]
I'll drift down.
Not that any of you know me.
I won't go clubbing for afters. They don't normally let me in with my cardy, pipe and slippers.
---
Originally by: Winterblink It's an online game. Online games are always populated at people who look at their wood elf and whine that everyone else's dagger is bigger than theirs.
|

Nelix Trist
|
Posted - 2005.11.08 11:00:00 -
[47]
Thanks my Bday weekend YES ill try and be there :)
----------------------------------
|

corporal hicks
|
Posted - 2005.11.09 01:01:00 -
[48]
I would be tempted to fly over from Dublin but would need some notice and no to dance music!!!
" Stay Frosty "
|

aeti
|
Posted - 2005.11.09 17:36:00 -
[49]
ill make stan sort this out :p
|

Dev Larren
|
Posted - 2005.11.10 21:50:00 -
[50]
If the original poster does not get back to us... and i will gladly defer to him if he does... I plan to be in the venue he posted (see below) on 26 November from about 19:00 GMT. If no-one else shows up... I am in a pub with a kitchen-pass from the GF, do I care...
venue
Commanding Officer Channel: CAINCOM |

Rukaz
|
Posted - 2005.11.10 23:58:00 -
[51]
Rgr that unless anything more official is sorted.
Ruk
"Hey baby, wanna see my spaceship?" |

d'hofren
|
Posted - 2005.11.11 16:39:00 -
[52]
Can I get gang?
The missus is away visiting inlaws that weekend.
I will bring down a limited edition "Pirates Arrrghhh Cool!" T shirt as a give away. (Very limited edition, I've only ever got around to making one.)
---
Originally by: Winterblink It's an online game. Online games are always populated at people who look at their wood elf and whine that everyone else's dagger is bigger than theirs.
|

Xyliana
|
Posted - 2005.11.11 21:22:00 -
[53]
why not just push it back a few weeks and properly organize something
|

Dev Larren
|
Posted - 2005.11.11 22:18:00 -
[54]
Hey, I am happy for something alternate to be "pushed back" but on the 26 Nov I plan to be having a drink in the pub indicated at the start of the thread and if any fellow Eve players want to join me then I am going to buy the first round.
I cannot be arsed waiting!
I will be the guy wearing a Wallabies top.
Commanding Officer Channel: CAINCOM |

Laythun
|
Posted - 2005.11.12 21:27:00 -
[55]
i cant do the 26th, in any case its too soon, put it to mid december and ur have a beteer turn out
See Me!
|

Manasseh San'Shapur
|
Posted - 2005.11.13 01:53:00 -
[56]
I can make the 26th so count me in Dev... and err StiZum if you're still up for it. I'll be the short fat guy who turned up late!
|

StiZum Hilidii
|
Posted - 2005.11.17 18:34:00 -
[57]
wont be able to do it, seems i could be off to les arcs working in a week or more time. sorry guys STAN
FACTA NON VERBA ALTS FTL |

Benilopax
|
Posted - 2005.11.18 11:16:00 -
[58]
In that case i hearby take over event organisation :-D
Well we can still meet up can't we?
|

Xyliana
|
Posted - 2005.11.18 18:50:00 -
[59]
woot an organizer , maybe post the details of when and where in a new thread and get this little party started
|

Manasseh San'Shapur
|
Posted - 2005.11.19 16:34:00 -
[60]
Why the new thread tho, there's already going to be a meet on the 26th of November. Any other meets are cool, but there will be one on the 26th meeting Here
All are welcome, heck we can even discuss the next meet 
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 [2] 3 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |