| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Vengeance Rake
|
Posted - 2005.10.19 10:51:00 -
[1]
Need a little help concerning subscription issues.
I have two accounts running on one credit card, and im currently attempting to cancel one account so I can at a later time switch it to a different card. Every time I cancel one account (doesnt matter which) the other also goes into pending cancelation, and if I un-cancel the cancelling (bare with me) then the same happens on the other account.
Any help would be great, as im at a bit of a loss.
|

Tommy Twoguns
|
Posted - 2005.10.19 11:02:00 -
[2]
Have you tried switching the card details first and then cancelling it?
Just a thought, may work
|

Vengeance Rake
|
Posted - 2005.10.19 11:42:00 -
[3]
The card im switching it to hasnt arrived yet so cant switch the details. Really hope there is a way around this otherwise im going to have t ocancel both accounts util it arrives
|

K'thang
|
Posted - 2005.10.19 12:15:00 -
[4]
I have three accounts running on one card, and from time to time I've cancelled just one of them and there's been no problem involved with that. |

ThorsHmr
|
Posted - 2005.10.19 13:31:00 -
[5]
Send an email to billing support....the addy should be posted somewhere in the "My Account" section on the left of this screen.
"The biggest troublemaker you'll probably ever have to deal with watches you shave his face in the mirror every morning." |

Jinx Barker
|
Posted - 2005.10.19 13:47:00 -
[6]
I miss timecodes... I so do not like having my card on file anywhere. My last 365 days code runs out in January. I wish they would bring the feature back. |

Traxio Nacho
|
Posted - 2005.10.19 13:55:00 -
[7]
Originally by: Jinx Barker I miss timecodes... I so do not like having my card on file anywhere. My last 365 days code runs out in January. I wish they would bring the feature back.
Just apoint but if you buy the time cards with your card then they still have your card details on file 
|

Jinx Barker
|
Posted - 2005.10.19 14:00:00 -
[8]
Originally by: Traxio Nacho
Originally by: Jinx Barker I miss timecodes... I so do not like having my card on file anywhere. My last 365 days code runs out in January. I wish they would bring the feature back.
Just apoint but if you buy the time cards with your card then they still have your card details on file 
As far as I know the EFT Sales do not keep the data over 65 Days from transaction. I can live with 65 days (fraud preventions thing). But I am worried when its year after year and so forth. |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |