Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

Pages: 1 [2] 3 :: one page
Author Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 1 post(s)
Alumion
Alumion
Amarr
Dragons of the Twilight Sun

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2007.01.25 20:43:00 - [31]

How can someone accidentally post in a 3 year old thread Question
------
"Scammers, pirates and ore thieves, the only thing that stands between us, and World of Warcraft.

God save you all." - Kublai
Kery Syander
Kery Syander
Sanguine Legion

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2007.01.25 21:01:00 - [32]

lol at this necro... how someone digs up a thread this old and actually replies to it, I don't know. IBTL
Addinn
Addinn
The Fated

Posted - 2007.01.25 21:02:00 - [33]

well... he killed me in a 0.4 system in a Nyx... don't know how he got it
-----------------------
"Concern for man himself and his fate must always form the chief interest of all technical endeavor. Never forget this in the midst of your diagrams and equations."
-Einstein
Miz Cenuij
Miz Cenuij
Simply Smacktackular

Posted - 2007.01.25 22:24:00 - [34]

LOL, WTF this is a trip down memory lane, I remember this guy.

No, I didnt steal the Nyx, I put down 30 bill in collateral so that Tundragon would let my fly thier Nyx while I was in thier corp. Then I left the corp and took the Nyx with me.

Now we use it do make with the murderin of stinkin empire filth.

It's kinda like my very own Airwolf, I keep it in a safe little cave of a system and bring it out for some WTF ownage. Killboards linked in my bio.

I've dont even know what the word "steal" means. In the words of a Gm, "Miz Cenuij an upstanding, valuable member of the Eve community."

Dont you forget it LOL. Wink

"Men are going to die..

and im going to kill them".
kublai
kublai
TunDraGon

Posted - 2007.01.25 22:28:00 - [35]

Originally by: Miz Cenuij
LOL, WTF this is a trip down memory lane, I remember this guy.

No, I didnt steal the Nyx, I put down 30 bill in collateral so that Tundragon would let my fly thier Nyx while I was in thier corp. Then I left the corp and took the Nyx with me.

Now we use it do make with the murderin of stinkin empire filth.

It's kinda like my very own Airwolf, I keep it in a safe little cave of a system and bring it out for some WTF ownage. Killboards linked in my bio.

I've dont even know what the word "steal" means. In the words of a Gm, "Miz Cenuij an upstanding, valuable member of the Eve community."

Dont you forget it LOL. Wink

Aaah, I was wondering who had that.

Don't think any of us consider you a thief, no :)

Major Stormer
Major Stormer
Caldari
Celestial Apocalypse
Insurgency

Posted - 2007.01.25 23:23:00 - [36]

And in other news, Privateer Alliance members continue looking like total idiots on the eve forums.

Daravel
Daravel
Caldari
Ore Mongers
SMASH Alliance

Posted - 2007.01.25 23:35:00 - [37]

Mods all asleep?

This necro has been revived so long it could be considered old Shocked

Invasions will be met with hostility and flying marshmallows!

Ander
Ander
Gallente
Sniggerdly
Pandemic Legion

Posted - 2007.01.25 23:38:00 - [38]

Necrophilia is bad... mkay? *click*

Hey... *click*

where the hell are my powers? *click click click click*

EVE Online - Pirates
Viper ShizzIe
Viper ShizzIe
Coreli Corporation
Corelum Syndicate

Posted - 2007.01.25 23:42:00 - [39]

=( I thought Josh was back Sad
Miz Cenuij
Miz Cenuij
Simply Smacktackular

Posted - 2007.01.26 02:24:00 - [40]

Kill meeeeeeeee.

Lol I always wanted to say that since I saw Aliens.

"Men are going to die..

gazarr
gazarr
Death Monkey's With Knives
Freelancer Alliance

Posted - 2007.01.26 02:59:00 - [41]

Originally by: Major Stormer
And in other news, Privateer Alliance members continue looking like total idiots on the eve forums.

Im Sorry i fail to see were there being idiots, Please Enlighten me!

Marcus TheMartin
Marcus TheMartin
Gallente
Tuxedo.

Posted - 2007.01.26 03:17:00 - [42]

Necromancers have infiltrated the forums quickly apply the holy water!

Trinity Faetal
Trinity Faetal
0utbreak

Posted - 2007.01.26 03:54:00 - [43]

OMG josh has been unbanz0red!!!11 Shocked
--

Enjoy The Silence
Marcus TheMartin
Marcus TheMartin
Gallente
Tuxedo.

Posted - 2007.01.26 04:18:00 - [44]

Originally by: Trinity Faetal
OMG josh has been unbanz0red!!!11 Shocked

Why is the munging coalition ceo in your sig?

king jks
king jks
Privateers
Privateer Alliance

Posted - 2007.01.26 07:48:00 - [45]

Originally by: Major Stormer

Don't mind him, he's a retard...
------------------------
Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.
-Albert Einstein
Naqq
Naqq
Federal Volunteers Office

Posted - 2007.01.26 08:52:00 - [46]

Originally by: M0RPHEUS
No he doesnt - ive done a lot of business with him, he was a member of my corp some time ago - he is a great guy...I dont see why some idiots just come on the boards and try to flame honest businessmen...Evil or Very Mad

Eh? You might wanna do some searching on the forum mate, your honest good friend used to be one of EVEs biggest scammer and a corp thief aswell lol..
Jalec Creed
Jalec Creed
Gallente
Pod Munchers

Posted - 2007.01.26 09:11:00 - [47]

Originally by: Skyy
He prides himself on joining new corps and taking advantage of them. Don't say I didnt warn you.

This is how EVE was designed, this type of stuff happens and isnŠt forbidden.
People should be way more careful before they grant new members privileges.
Originally by: Player Guide
Spying on a corporation

Spying, scheming, double-dealing, and espionage are devilishly delicious features of EVE for those who relish walking on the dark side. Corporation leaders are urged to exercise extreme caution when accepting new members, particularly when granting access to their private communications and corporate holdings. There are criminal elements in EVE who can, and will, take advantage of unsuspecting marks.

Choose your friends wisely.
-----------------------------------
Nero Scuro
Nero Scuro
Caldari
Murder of Crows
E N I G M A

Posted - 2007.01.26 10:10:00 - [48]

Man, this is a necrophiliac's wet dream...

I want in on that hot undead loving.
___

The world isn't going to end; we're not that lucky...
eXaro
eXaro
Amarr
Kemono.

Posted - 2007.01.26 11:37:00 - [49]

sure sure thread is old... but its contents are still up to date so thats why the mods aren't locking it

[i]Innocent child how you thought you knew me
understood my ways my dark needs
the hunt is not the thrill Im after
I want the kill the conquest to
Daravel
Daravel
Caldari
Ore Mongers
SMASH Alliance

Posted - 2007.01.26 11:42:00 - [50]

Originally by: eXaro
sure sure thread is old... but its contents are still up to date so thats why the mods aren't locking it

Including This one? talking about an event in 2003.

Nah, mods are on strike...

Invasions will be met with hostility and flying marshmallows!

Skyy
Skyy
Caldari
The Knights Templar
Astral Wolves

Posted - 2007.01.26 14:13:00 - [51]

Edited by: Miz Cenuij on 25/01/2007 22:25:29
LOL, WTF this is a trip down memory lane, an 03 thread.
I remember this guy.
He falsley accused me of robbin his corp silly.

ROFL... and he says that with a clean face. First, its long and over. This asshat did steal about 20mil and a few named mods back then, when they were actually worth something. Nowadays, his 'heist' would make me laugh. This bloke is worth about .01% of my assests today. Besides, for about 3 months after, he couldnt get into any corp other than making his own. A simple email to the CEOs put a boot to him quick. He's a piewat, where he belongs. Not worth my time, my troubles, or his ego for that matter.

you got both sides of this lame trip into the past, believe what you want and move on.
WrathchildeVOTF
WrathchildeVOTF

Posted - 2007.01.26 14:17:00 - [52]

Edited by: WrathchildeVOTF on 26/01/2007 14:16:05
4 YEAR necro!!!!111one!

Damn, I know a few lvl 70 Dark Elves that would pay to apprentice to the master of this thread...

Ah, heck:

While friends and lovers mourn your silly grave,
I have other uses for you, Darling!
Ginger Magician
Ginger Magician
Minmatar
OctoberSnow Corp

Posted - 2007.01.26 14:29:00 - [53]

Miz 4tw.
He dont have my fame in game but he sure upsets a lot of peeps
Keep it up miz

Mangold
Mangold
Freelance Unincorporated
Ushra'Khan

Posted - 2007.01.26 17:00:00 - [54]

and here I was thinking "wow, josh not banned anymore??? and bad Harlequin back in the game -yay!"

Bad necro.

Overflower
Overflower

Posted - 2007.01.26 17:22:00 - [55]

http://www.siradio.fm/data/singularity_podcast_2.mp3

priceless ginger interview \:D/
DarknessInc
DarknessInc
Minmatar
Brutor tribe

Posted - 2007.01.26 19:06:00 - [56]

Originally by: Skyy
Edited by: Miz Cenuij on 25/01/2007 22:25:29
LOL, WTF this is a trip down memory lane, an 03 thread.
I remember this guy.
He falsley accused me of robbin his corp silly.

ROFL... and he says that with a clean face. First, its long and over. This asshat did steal about 20mil and a few named mods back then, when they were actually worth something. Nowadays, his 'heist' would make me laugh. This bloke is worth about .01% of my assests today. Besides, for about 3 months after, he couldnt get into any corp other than making his own. A simple email to the CEOs put a boot to him quick. He's a piewat, where he belongs. Not worth my time, my troubles, or his ego for that matter.

you got both sides of this lame trip into the past, believe what you want and move on.

First I was going to laugh at how much of a whiner you were. Then noticed your in Astral Wolves. Was going to laugh much much harder and find the guy to shake his hand in congrats to robbing from that alliance. then I noticed this was a necro thread.

but still. Shame he got you when you werent in Astro Pups.

and now I pity you...for being stuck with your current leader

Flinx Evenstar
Flinx Evenstar
Minmatar
Momentum.
Dusk and Dawn

Posted - 2007.01.27 05:33:00 - [57]

Edited by: Flinx Evenstar on 27/01/2007 05:30:18
Originally by: Ginger Magician
Miz 4tw.
He dont have my fame in game but he sure upsets a lot of peeps
Keep it up miz

Err..arn't you famous for losing 2 carriers in a month, or did I miss something

Edit...I did miss something..it was 3 carriers Razz

Miz Cenuij
Miz Cenuij
Simply Smacktackular

Posted - 2007.01.27 08:01:00 - [58]

Edited by: Miz Cenuij on 27/01/2007 08:00:08

Flinkx,you on about me?

All ive lost in the last 12 months is a Vaga and a Myr.

But anyone who losses not 1 but 3 carriers and still PvP's has got some balls the size of Everest.

"Men are going to die..

slothe
slothe
Caldari
Forsaken Empire
The Forsaken Empire

Posted - 2007.01.27 16:53:00 - [59]

omg i cannot believe a well known pirate is doing something dodgy. lies.

Before complaining about any ship try flying Minmatar
mematar
mematar
The Raven Warriors

Posted - 2007.01.27 16:57:00 - [60]

Miz <3

Pages: 1 [2] 3 :: one page
First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page

Copyright © 2006-2024, Chribba - OMG Labs. All Rights Reserved. - perf 0,06s, ref 20240424/0440
EVE-Online™ and Eve imagery © CCP.

bitcoin: 1CHRiBBArqpw5Yz7x5KS2RRtN5ubEn5gF

COPYRIGHT NOTICE
EVE Online, the EVE logo, EVE and all associated logos and designs are the intellectual property of CCP hf. All artwork, screenshots, characters, vehicles, storylines, world facts or other recognizable features of the intellectual property relating to these trademarks are likewise the intellectual property of CCP hf. EVE Online and the EVE logo are the registered trademarks of CCP hf. All rights are reserved worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. CCP hf. has granted permission to EVE-Search.com to use EVE Online and all associated logos and designs for promotional and information purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not in any way affiliated with, EVE-Search.com. CCP is in no way responsible for the content on or functioning of this website, nor can it be liable for any damage arising from the use of this website.