| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 3 post(s) |

Chris Predragovic
Aliastra Gallente Federation
0
|
Posted - 2013.06.02 02:05:00 -
[1] - Quote
I've read a lot of topics about this (outdated), usually it worked until it didn't. For me it just doesn't work, with no error messages. Eve makes a minimized window, but it always ends up "not responding". My graphics card supports the shader. I have updated directx. I've tried everything that I've seen mentioned. Can someone help me? Eve runs fine on my **** computer, but doesn't on this one? |

Nakami Saans
Perkone Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2013.07.14 18:23:00 -
[2] - Quote
This is exactly the problem I'm having! I have been looking everywhere for a solution and have found nothing that works -_- |
|

CCP Atropos
C C P C C P Alliance
379

|
Posted - 2013.07.15 14:51:00 -
[3] - Quote
Have you attempted to run the logserver.exe along side the client? You can find out more information here: http://wiki.eveonline.com/en/wiki/Logserver Product Owner, EVE Launcher | Team Special Circumstances |
|

Feylix Thairin
Pariah Army Usurper.
0
|
Posted - 2013.07.31 15:52:00 -
[4] - Quote
I'm having this exact issue. I have run the log sever along side it and the log gets stuck repeating " 16632013.07.31 15:51:11:301Trinity is using the regular device" (this is a fresh example)
P.S."9042013.07.31 15:50:47:517UpdateCrashKeyValues loop starting" sounds kinda fishy... |

Nakami Saans
Perkone Caldari State
5
|
Posted - 2013.08.08 06:15:00 -
[5] - Quote
Feylix Thairin wrote:I'm having this exact issue. I have run the log sever along side it and the log gets stuck repeating " 16632013.07.31 15:51:11:301Trinity is using the regular device" (this is a fresh example)
This is the same thing that's happening with my computer. I have the workspace saved if anybody as CCP would like to see it. |

Kazuma Gaterau
Desperado-Enforcement LLC
48
|
Posted - 2013.08.12 07:42:00 -
[6] - Quote
Nakami Saans wrote:Feylix Thairin wrote:I'm having this exact issue. I have run the log sever along side it and the log gets stuck repeating " 16632013.07.31 15:51:11:301Trinity is using the regular device" (this is a fresh example)
This is the same thing that's happening with my computer. I have the workspace saved if anybody as CCP would like to see it.
I have this too. Any fix yet? Reinstalled client and didn't help |
|

CCP Aporia
C C P C C P Alliance
109

|
Posted - 2013.08.12 16:38:00 -
[7] - Quote
You guys do have DirectX installed, yes? And it is at least Windows XP SP2? Senior Programmer Team Special Circumstances Friend of Walking Avatars |
|

Dangerous Tech
Shinzato Mining
0
|
Posted - 2013.08.12 21:43:00 -
[8] - Quote
I'm no tech expert. but this happened to me following hard drive replacement. fixed by updating my ATI drivers for graphics card |

Feylix Thairin
Pariah Army Usurper.
0
|
Posted - 2013.08.19 18:05:00 -
[9] - Quote
CCP Aporia wrote:You guys do have DirectX installed, yes? And it is at least Windows XP SP2? I have direct X installed, though i recently found i don't have a 3D Graphics card X_X... I'm not a certified techy either but it looks to me like i don't have ANY graphics card in this box. P.S. i built this comp with parts from other dead ones... aaaaand i'm guessing the graphics card was that board which "wow it didn't need this to run soooo...." and it's somewhere in my brother's black hole of a car trunk. T-T i will edit this again if i fix it. |

Soruko Charante
GAME OVER YEAH
0
|
Posted - 2013.10.18 22:11:00 -
[10] - Quote
I have Vista, but this sounds like the same problem that I am having. I just reinstalled too. I thought I might have missed something, but I've gone through everything I can think of, DirectX, drivers, etc. My log server doesn't get the trinity error though, it gets stuck repeating this:
437652013.10.18 20:54:24:082HRES:FFFFFFFF - none(none) Can't rebind at this time, D3D resource creation not allowed. 437662013.10.18 20:54:24:106Orphan'd event. ProcessDeviceChange doesn't have any listeners 437672013.10.18 20:54:24:114Unable to initialize NVAPI: pl0Å 437682013.10.18 20:54:24:115Orphan'd event. ProcessDeviceChange doesn't have any listeners 437692013.10.18 20:54:24:119Unable to initialize NVAPI: -åe 437702013.10.18 20:54:24:126Orphan'd event. ProcessDeviceChange doesn't have any listeners 437712013.10.18 20:54:24:134Unable to initialize NVAPI: -åe |

Securitas Protector
Concordiat Spaceship Samurai
35
|
Posted - 2013.10.19 09:08:00 -
[11] - Quote
I have the exact same issue on 8.1. It started immediately after I installed 8.1 though |
|

CCP Atropos
C C P C C P Alliance
384

|
Posted - 2013.10.21 14:41:00 -
[12] - Quote
Soruko Charante wrote:I have Vista, but this sounds like the same problem that I am having. I just reinstalled too. I thought I might have missed something, but I've gone through everything I can think of, DirectX, drivers, etc. My log server doesn't get the trinity error though, it gets stuck repeating this:
437652013.10.18 20:54:24:082HRES:FFFFFFFF - none(none) Can't rebind at this time, D3D resource creation not allowed. 437662013.10.18 20:54:24:106Orphan'd event. ProcessDeviceChange doesn't have any listeners 437672013.10.18 20:54:24:114Unable to initialize NVAPI: pl0Å 437682013.10.18 20:54:24:115Orphan'd event. ProcessDeviceChange doesn't have any listeners 437692013.10.18 20:54:24:119Unable to initialize NVAPI: -åe 437702013.10.18 20:54:24:126Orphan'd event. ProcessDeviceChange doesn't have any listeners 437712013.10.18 20:54:24:134Unable to initialize NVAPI: -åe This look like a graphics related problem though, since it references D3D. I would recommend running the DirecXRedist.exe that ships in the bin folder of the EVE Client. Product Owner, EVE Launcher | Team Special Circumstances |
|

Chance Harper
Northen Star Corporation
13
|
Posted - 2013.10.22 12:25:00 -
[13] - Quote
@ the people still using XP. make sure you have the latest DX 9 installed and atleast SP2 latho why stay with SP2 if there is a SP3
@Soruko Charante there might be some driver issue, it cannot initialize a connection to your Nvidia card. Check for new Mainboard drivers and try installing older drivers for the graphicscard. |

Thorian Crystal
Bene Gesserit ChapterHouse Sanctuary Pact
27
|
Posted - 2013.11.18 17:39:00 -
[14] - Quote
I can't even find my own old posts unless I post something new? |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |