| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Osuris
|
Posted - 2003.08.07 18:39:00 -
[1]
Hey all,
Here's my problem: I started playing EVE for the first time and made my character. Then when I finished I went into space for the first time.
On the right top of the screen there was a sort of tutorial teaching me how to play step by step, I got to the part on how to control the ship when the game froze and I had to restart. When I logged back onto EVE the tutorial was gone, so is there anyway I can get it back? Since I dunno how to control the game. 
Lipe
|

Doneld
|
Posted - 2003.08.07 20:30:00 -
[2]
Hey man, I hear you I am also having problem with the tutorial, as you can from another topic a few lines above yours, just wanted to let you know i feel your pain, hang in there!
|

Dean Cleaver
|
Posted - 2003.08.07 21:26:00 -
[3]
I also, feel da pain...
I'm new and i had to restart my char to get the tutorial back, HELP!
|

Doneld
|
Posted - 2003.08.08 05:23:00 -
[4]
Osuris the only thing I can think of is to either make a new char or leanr to play another way, (game manuel/this site.)
And will anyone who sees this please go check my topic PLEASE!
|

Harakiri
|
Posted - 2003.08.08 05:43:00 -
[5]
You can restart the tutorial by go to your \eve\cache folder and remove the config.ini file .. however lots of other settings are defined in that file too. Probably there is only 1-2 lines in the inifile who need deletion , maybe if you searech in it for "tutorial" 
Good luck.
|

Princeton
|
Posted - 2003.08.08 07:13:00 -
[6]
If your still in space, warp to the station. Once you dock, the tutorial usually restarts.
---------------------------------------------- "The empires of the future are the empires of the mind." Sir Winston Churchill, 1874 - 1965 |

TheHornet
|
Posted - 2003.08.08 07:32:00 -
[7]
true, the tutorial is a bit "borked" in the moment (unfortunatly, not for the first time) but please, keep two facts in mind
- tutorials are often a pain in the a.. - you know what i mean - ask your friendly corp-mates ingame, there are many, who are willing to help you out
greetings
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |