| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 1 post(s) |

I Walk Alot
Brutor Tribe Minmatar Republic
0
|
Posted - 2013.06.10 11:17:00 -
[1] - Quote
Good Morning,
I am currently Looking to sell myself, I am a Loki Booster Pilot, Great for supporting fleets or even solo Roamers
11 Million SP In Leadership Alone
Cybrenetics 5
Full set of +4/5's with Siege Warfare Mind Link
Able to fly a Loki, Currently training Defensive Subsystems 5
Positive Wallet and Security Status
Located in High Sec Space
Please feel free to check out my Eveboard before Bidding - http://www.eveboard.com/pilot/I_Walk_Alot
Starting Bid - 9 Bill
Buyout - Feel free to make me offers, any serious ones will be considered
Thank you for looking and I hope I can suit your needs :) |

Halarach
Renovatio Invaders Cha Ching Zentralverwaltung
51
|
Posted - 2013.06.10 12:30:00 -
[2] - Quote
Update your eveboard please. |

Pallax Ri
State War Academy Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2013.06.10 14:24:00 -
[3] - Quote
http://eveboard.com/pilot/I_Walk_Alot Automatic API Update disabled, Reason: Character does not belong to account. O_o |

I Walk Alot
Brutor Tribe Minmatar Republic
0
|
Posted - 2013.06.10 16:13:00 -
[4] - Quote
API Updated and working correctly on Eveboard, Password is 1234 |

Ai'tanis
Death By Design
0
|
Posted - 2013.06.10 17:12:00 -
[5] - Quote
7b |

I Walk Alot
Brutor Tribe Minmatar Republic
0
|
Posted - 2013.06.10 17:13:00 -
[6] - Quote
Thanks for the free Bump :) |

Pallax Ri
State War Academy Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2013.06.10 18:01:00 -
[7] - Quote
. |

I Walk Alot
Brutor Tribe Minmatar Republic
0
|
Posted - 2013.06.10 18:03:00 -
[8] - Quote
thank you for another free bump :) |

Done4theDay
Federal Navy Academy Gallente Federation
0
|
Posted - 2013.06.10 19:21:00 -
[9] - Quote
start bid 9b? For 16m Sp
you don't even have skirmish mind link? or any battlecruiser?
I Bid 8b Max Gl with your sale |
|

ISD Tyrozan
ISD Community Communications Liaisons
68

|
Posted - 2013.06.10 19:57:00 -
[10] - Quote
One off topic post was deleted.
RULE 26. Off-topic posting is prohibited. ISD Tyrozan Captain Community Communication Liaisons (CCLs) Interstellar Services Department |
|

I Walk Alot
Brutor Tribe Minmatar Republic
0
|
Posted - 2013.06.10 20:39:00 -
[11] - Quote
Thank you for your bump Done4theday :) |

Halarach
Renovatio Invaders Cha Ching Zentralverwaltung
51
|
Posted - 2013.06.10 23:56:00 -
[12] - Quote
9bil, avalible for 1 hour. |

I Walk Alot
Brutor Tribe Minmatar Republic
0
|
Posted - 2013.06.11 10:17:00 -
[13] - Quote
Character still open for sale |

Ashmaker Aurilen
State War Academy Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2013.06.14 21:01:00 -
[14] - Quote
10b b/o |

I Walk Alot
Brutor Tribe Minmatar Republic
0
|
Posted - 2013.06.16 15:03:00 -
[15] - Quote
10b Accepted and will transfer when ISK and Account name are recieved via mail :) |

I Walk Alot
Brutor Tribe Minmatar Republic
0
|
Posted - 2013.06.17 09:21:00 -
[16] - Quote
No response has been received regarding acceptance of 10Bn so character is now back on sale |

BYxMONSTR
Space Mechanics Brothers of Tangra
0
|
Posted - 2013.06.17 11:46:00 -
[17] - Quote
8 b/o - ingame - BYxMONSTR |

Malevo Bleedgore
Caldari Provisions Caldari State
2
|
Posted - 2013.06.17 11:49:00 -
[18] - Quote
8,1b ! i selling my puppy lovely tengu/covops character https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=248833 |

BYxMONSTR
Space Mechanics Brothers of Tangra
0
|
Posted - 2013.06.17 11:51:00 -
[19] - Quote
8.2 bil |

I Walk Alot
Brutor Tribe Minmatar Republic
0
|
Posted - 2013.06.17 15:18:00 -
[20] - Quote
I'm afraid the starting Bid for this character is 9 Billion right now guys, Thanks for the bumps though :) |

I Walk Alot
Brutor Tribe Minmatar Republic
0
|
Posted - 2013.06.17 22:24:00 -
[21] - Quote
Character sold through in Game, ISK and Account name recieved by Mail and Transfer started |

BYxMONSTR
Space Mechanics Brothers of Tangra
1
|
Posted - 2013.06.17 22:35:00 -
[22] - Quote
Bought characters, 10 bill isk |

Catalytic morphisis
Slow Roll
6
|
Posted - 2013.06.18 11:18:00 -
[23] - Quote
character transfer completee |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |