| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

CuddleMonkey
|
Posted - 2005.11.19 03:21:00 -
[1]
Hey everyone - I'm a returning player from 10 months ago. I started up again tonight, and wow - it's amazing how quickly one forgets things!
Before I quit, I played for a few months, got ~$55M, have a nice Thorax that I used to do Security Level 3 missions with; I remember I was saving up to get a Megathon through my guild, but that's about it.
So, now with Exodus and other content, it seems the game has switched a bit. I'm looking for a good corp of good people to join; I like doing the missions, but I'm also open to doing mining, etc. Manufacturing is something I didn't get into before - wouldn't mind looking into it now.
A few questions:
1) how can I clean up my assets that are spread all over the galaxy? 2) With starbases, etc. are they the new "home base" for most corp members vs. "safe space"? 3) I'd rather not do PvP until I'm more versed in PvP - I'd like to continue with PvE - what changes have taken place in the past 10 months that change PvE and Security Level 3 Agent missions?
I guess that about sums it up! I'm looking forward to getting back into things and hooking up with other good players!
Thanks!
--- CuddleMonkey! |

Dark Shikari
|
Posted - 2005.11.19 03:25:00 -
[2]
Edited by: Dark Shikari on 19/11/2005 03:25:47
Originally by: CuddleMonkey
1) how can I clean up my assets that are spread all over the galaxy?
Right click trash for the worthless stuff, escrow anything worth a decent amount but not worth picking up (for 0 ISK if you want to make someone's day), and then actually go get the valuable stuff.
Quote:
2) With starbases, etc. are they the new "home base" for most corp members vs. "safe space"?
No. They're military outposts, deep space mobile bases, and reactors for T2 materials, but aren't really home bases.
Quote:
3) I'd rather not do PvP until I'm more versed in PvP - I'd like to continue with PvE - what changes have taken place in the past 10 months that change PvE and Security Level 3 Agent missions?
There's now level 4s. And there's lots of deadspace. - Proud member of the [23].
Don't get the reference in my sig? Click it.
|

Selandius
|
Posted - 2005.11.19 03:25:00 -
[3]
the only one i can answer without looking into it is #1 and the answer is ....fly to each place and collect the stuff, i had to do it a while back it really only took me a good day to collect all mine....have fun LMAO
EH! (used to be Zyyrus, BUT THE BODY SNATCHER GOT ME) |

Moogy
|
Posted - 2005.11.19 04:10:00 -
[4]
What's "Deadspace"?
I remember my main tactic was to keep the enemy at a distance; I'd have a MWD and always keep them out of thier max target range (say 50K) and just hammer them (the boss ships) until they blew.
Is the above still a sound tactic? Any other good tactics for Level 3 missions and a Thorax?
|

Maestro Ulv
|
Posted - 2005.11.19 04:58:00 -
[5]
Deadspace is yoru average MMO dungeon. That little bit of space where no one else can go and interfere with your mission etc.
Also MWD's dont work there, apperently its interfered with :) Tends to be full of drones that close in on your ass super quick and if your used to distance kills then you may need to re-think your setup. They get fast and hard real quick sometimes if your not used to close quarters :)
GL with it and welcome back :)
|

Dao 2
|
Posted - 2005.11.19 05:09:00 -
[6]
i wouldnt recommend using a pos as a homebase :|
maybe an outpost ;p
|

Moogy
|
Posted - 2005.11.19 05:16:00 -
[7]
What sort of setup should I look at for doing L3 missions and Gallente ship training? I also have maxed Drones training.
Apparently my Railgun MWD "hit and run" tactic won't work anymore...
I have ~$55M to spend; I want to get a ship that's strong enough to start making some good $$$ if possible...
|

Auraurious
|
Posted - 2005.11.19 05:30:00 -
[8]
Warning: missiles have been seriously changed. your torps (if you use any) won't do more than 20 dmg on frigs if you get lucky. all missiles are now designed to be of use against there relative sized ships (torps, cruise are good against bs's, heavies for cruisers and lights, rockets for frigs), there quite a bit faster though. __________________________
There are 3,259,687 bunnies left in signatures from all over the world... The rest scored a 9.489 on taste test charts. |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |