| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

q0c0p
|
Posted - 2005.11.30 02:06:00 -
[1]
I heard eve from a friend of mine and signed up last night.But till now I can't even see how it looks like. Finish charactor creation - login onto sever - and then stick at the "entering station" screen - forever...
My system is CPU:AMD Sempron 2500+ with 64bit RAM:1G VideoCard:NVIDIA 6100 with SM3.0
|

eNoTLiveD
|
Posted - 2005.12.02 04:06:00 -
[2]
It's due to your client was installed in the folder which its location includ unidentified letters(mainly accord with your language).
|

HystericPoison
|
Posted - 2005.12.02 16:46:00 -
[3]
Edited by: HystericPoison on 02/12/2005 16:49:25 Edited by: HystericPoison on 02/12/2005 16:46:46 this is happening to me too, but with a location of C:\EVE\eve.exe i dont think it is an issue with bad characters 
i played through the 14 day trial with no problems, now a day or two, maybe three after i pay the $20, this happens
athlon64 3700+ 1.5gb ddr400 2x6800gt sli
|

Adrastos Volos
|
Posted - 2005.12.02 17:11:00 -
[4]
same problem here, stuck at the Entering Station screen.
|

VinceStarwind
|
Posted - 2005.12.02 18:56:00 -
[5]
Same here, guess its a reapir process or somethnig really has just blown up on the servers.
Probably just a case of the waiting game, hold your tongues and give it a couple more hours
|

VinceStarwind
|
Posted - 2005.12.02 22:13:00 -
[6]
NOW after ten hours of waiting...
Whats wrong, anybody got a clue? o_o
|

Javon Bars
|
Posted - 2005.12.03 00:08:00 -
[7]
I'm stuck at the loading station screen too. Even created a new character to try to get that one to load, and it stuck. This sucks.
|

VinceStarwind
|
Posted - 2005.12.03 00:26:00 -
[8]
I don't know if this is due to the server issues earlier but its been twelve hour snow and I am still stuck at the screen, is it jus tthe english or are others having issues?
In other news: EVE will you please come back for us soon!
|

VinceStarwind
|
Posted - 2005.12.03 09:42:00 -
[9]
Still got trouble after 22hours or so, anyone else still jamming?
|

Kalixte
|
Posted - 2005.12.03 12:06:00 -
[10]
Try deleting the cache folder in the EVE directory. I did it and now everything works fine!
|

VinceStarwind
|
Posted - 2005.12.03 12:20:00 -
[11]
BLOODY HELL it worked, thanks and I'm happy!
|

EVECaronyx
|
Posted - 2005.12.05 11:55:00 -
[12]
Greetings!
Just to report that I, too, was locked at the "Entering Station" stage since the server problems last Thursday. Reading this thread yesterday made me think "OK, I'll delete the cache and try again" as desperate situations require desperate remedies! 
Anyway, despite seeming to have to play from the start eg Introduction videa tutorials, etc, my character was "saved" - quiting the tutorial enabledme to carry on whereft off!
So, despite losing around 3 days "training time", essentially no lasting damge done!
I'd recommend if anyone else is "locked out" then try deleting the cache from EVE - it worked for me too! 
Thanx to all who helped resolve this issue! 
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |