| Pages: 1 [2] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 1 post(s) |

High Sierra
|
Posted - 2005.12.05 09:35:00 -
[31]
The amarr will never have another emperor whilst they continue to oppress the downtrodden masses.
Release my brothers and sisters before retribution comes for you.
|

Tharrn
|
Posted - 2005.12.05 09:43:00 -
[32]
I'll be Crassus if Khaldorn is Spartacus :p
All those Spartacusses do know that 6000 of his companions were crucified along the road to Capua, right? :P
------------------------------------------------------
|

TheDeceit
|
Posted - 2005.12.05 12:02:00 -
[33]
Originally by: High Sierra The amarr will never have another emperor whilst they continue to oppress the downtrodden masses.
Release my brothers and sisters before retribution comes for you.
Hm... I would still rather eat the Amarr.. -------- "Yet we still hug the dear Deceit" - N. Cotton |

Darius Shakor
|
Posted - 2005.12.05 12:04:00 -
[34]
Originally by: Tharrn I'll be Crassus if Khaldorn is Spartacus :p
All those Spartacusses do know that 6000 of his companions were crucified along the road to Capua, right? :P
Khaldorn isn't Sparticaus, I'm sparticaus.
And yes I know... but not as much as I know the Monty Python routine. ------
Shakor Clan Information Portal Every man has a devil. You can never rest until you find it. |

sonofollo
|
Posted - 2005.12.05 12:19:00 -
[35]
CCP prolly will make it a jan 2006 event
|

Tai Shen
|
Posted - 2005.12.05 12:20:00 -
[36]
Edited by: Tai Shen on 05/12/2005 12:23:07 I predict an Amarr war of succession - a schism between the modernisers and the traditionalists.
Of course, Crassus also had an unfortunate run in with the Parthians a few years later. There's a lesson there too, I think ... ----------------------------------------------
Sleeping with prostitutes is like making your cat dance on its hind legs. You know its wrong, but you kid yourself they're enjoying it. |

Emperor D'Hoffryn
|
Posted - 2005.12.05 12:22:00 -
[37]
Isnt it obvious whos the next emp?
<---
|

Tharrn
|
Posted - 2005.12.05 12:26:00 -
[38]
Originally by: Tai Shen Of course, Crassus also had an unfortunate run in with the Parthians a few years later. There's a lesson there too, I think ...
Dulce et decorum est pro patria mori... :P
We'll get a new Emperor soon(tm). Probably at some point after RMR has been both deployed and fixed with a gazillion patches :P Early to mid 2006 maybe?
------------------------------------------------------
|

Partisan Ograe
|
Posted - 2005.12.05 13:20:00 -
[39]
i'll bet you its a very agressive Emperor who'll start the war of all wars or atleast thats what i'm hoping for they can wipe out all the macros in secure space... he he he ahhhh
** So, I like mining, whats the big deal? ** |

Commisar
|
Posted - 2005.12.05 13:26:00 -
[40]
Slaveabuser gets my vote. He knows how to handle his slaves+hes good looking.
|

Vyre V'Umbra
|
Posted - 2005.12.05 14:41:00 -
[41]
I look like Emperor Palpatine... so join the Dark Side and vote me. KKTHXBYE.
|

Alex Kynes
|
Posted - 2005.12.05 14:49:00 -
[42]
Originally by: Vyre V'Umbra I look like Emperor Palpatine... so join the Dark Side and vote me. KKTHXBYE.
You and 1/3 of the Amarr look like freakin' dark emperors or something. So you might as well hang you pajamas in the closet. Hoods are so last millennium! 
|

Intak Atak
|
Posted - 2005.12.05 14:52:00 -
[43]
Not to mention hes Ni-Kunni.
To become emperor you MUST be True Amarr.
Truefax-fax!
|

JoCool
|
Posted - 2005.12.05 14:58:00 -
[44]
Sir Molle!
_______________________________________________________________________ Trey Azagthoth > Youre my idol Jocool. I wanna be like Jocool jr. or Jocool the sequel! Oveur > ohnoes jocool |

Vyre V'Umbra
|
Posted - 2005.12.05 15:14:00 -
[45]
Edited by: Vyre V''Umbra on 05/12/2005 15:17:10
Originally by: Alex Kynes
Originally by: Vyre V'Umbra I look like Emperor Palpatine... so join the Dark Side and vote me. KKTHXBYE.
You and 1/3 of the Amarr look like freakin' dark emperors or something. So you might as well hang you pajamas in the closet. Hoods are so last millennium! 
You're a disgrace to even show your filth here. Now, go make me a grilled cheese, slave. 
Anyway, you all look the same as well! It's not like any of these avatars are unique... We need more faces and or races! One guy looks like this guy with a bigger jaw and a brighter background. What customization! It's almost as if we're all twins of each other. All other Amarrian's and any other race for that matter MUST of had the same mother. We're all twins... or should I say Thousandiplits. =(
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 [2] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |