| Pages: 1 :: [one page] |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 1 post(s) |

rainman18385
Scoville scale
14
|
Posted - 2013.07.12 17:39:00 -
[1] - Quote
WTS Travel fit Nyx
Rigs: Large Trimark II Large Trimark II Large Trimark II
Low: Cap Recharger II Cap Recharger II Cap Recharger II Cap Recharger II Cap Recharger II
Med: Cap Power Relay II Cap Power Relay II Cap Power Relay II Cap Power Relay II Cap Power Relay II Cap Power Relay II Damage Control II
High: improved 'guise' cloacking device II Remote ECM Burst I
bombers: 14x cyclops 6x Malleus 15 x Fighters
Full Fuel Bay
Third party Chribba Location Gallente low sec, close to Jita Start bid 28 Bill |

Cyberin
Crimson Serpent Syndicate
11
|
Posted - 2013.07.12 18:48:00 -
[2] - Quote
You can just consider this a bump I guess, but I just couldn't resist when I saw this...
I'd LOVE to buy that mid slot Damage Control :D, and of course Low slot cap recharges must be nice too! :D |

Baren
Aura of Darkness Nulli Secunda
24
|
Posted - 2013.07.12 19:41:00 -
[3] - Quote
since its only travel fit. 24b |
|

ISD Rontea
ISD Community Communications Liaisons
195

|
Posted - 2013.07.16 11:07:00 -
[4] - Quote
Thread moved to Sell orders. ISD Rontea Lieutenant -Æ-+-+-+-+-é-æ-Ç -¦-Ç-â-+-+-ï -+-+ -¦-+-¦-+-+-+-¦-¦-¦-ü-é-¦-+-Ä -ü -+-¦-Ç-+-¦-¦-+-+ Interstellar Services Department
|
|

rainman18385
Scoville scale
14
|
Posted - 2013.07.17 12:12:00 -
[5] - Quote
bump |

rainman18385
Scoville scale
15
|
Posted - 2013.07.18 12:06:00 -
[6] - Quote
bump |

rainman18385
Scoville scale
15
|
Posted - 2013.07.19 11:50:00 -
[7] - Quote
bump |

rainman18385
Scoville scale
15
|
Posted - 2013.07.19 18:20:00 -
[8] - Quote
Reply to bronz, the bid is 29 b/o
Reply Reply All Forward Label Trash Compose Mail 2013.07.19 14:48 nyx b/o From: Bronez To: rainman18385 INBOXRemove Label https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=258263&find=unread 25 b/o |

StrangeApe
Angelic Eclipse.
0
|
Posted - 2013.07.20 23:55:00 -
[9] - Quote
Sorry friend, this is not for sale anymore. I will take good care of your nyx.
Best of wishes
http://i.imgur.com/mP8T5Xy.png
EDIT: If any of you guys still have an interest of the nyx, feel free to contact me and we will figure something out :) |

dexter xio
Nocturnal Romance
5
|
Posted - 2013.07.20 23:55:00 -
[10] - Quote
Thanks for the Nyx good sir o7 Dexter xio - That cool guy |

Chris Bailey
Sperg. Honey Badger Coalition
5
|
Posted - 2013.07.21 00:00:00 -
[11] - Quote
StrangeApe wrote:Sorry friend, this is not for sale anymore. I will take good care of your nyx. Best of wishes http://i.imgur.com/mP8T5Xy.pngEDIT: If any of you guys still have an interest of the nyx, feel free to contact me and we will figure something out :) Nice skills m8 :) |

Bronez
Caldari Provisions Caldari State
1
|
Posted - 2013.07.21 06:21:00 -
[12] - Quote
Chris Bailey wrote:StrangeApe wrote:Sorry friend, this is not for sale anymore. I will take good care of your nyx. Best of wishes http://i.imgur.com/mP8T5Xy.pngEDIT: If any of you guys still have an interest of the nyx, feel free to contact me and we will figure something out :) Nice skills m8 :)
\0/ Chris
Warning:
A number of people are trying to scam by claiming they are affiliated with me/my service. I am in no way affiliated with, nor do I vouch for: Chris Bailey, Tessa Skyheart, Djabra'il, Mr BeanCounter, madamtrader, EBC James, sereneabt, Cute CEO, nicealt, DR jekyle, Reverb LIthus, Darveleen Willam, Stargirl X, Bunnehrawr Rawr, KorAzor Prime or Seph Bloodfield. If you have any concerns or questions about someone claiming to be working for me just drop me a line. Do not trust anyone saying they work with me unless you hear it from myself. (c) Chribba http://wiki.eveonline.com/en/wiki/Chribba_%28Character%29 |
| |
|
| Pages: 1 :: [one page] |